Plastic surgery

What is your take on plastic surgery? Any experiences?

I am a 29 year old male and my looks took a huge hit last year, due to insomnia and hairloss. I look 20 years older easily and it is affecting my confidence.

I know I won't get my hair back, but I am checking out options.

Attached: 1548266863516.jpg (636x631, 45K)

>What is your take on plastic surgery?
The gift to all uggos who want to look better, I support bimbofication in all its forms.

>Any experiences?
Sticc girl in my high school got breast implants her first year of college. Looks like a real semen demon now.

The only plastic surgery I've had was for a birth-defect on my nose. It's expensive and your face will take at least a year to de-swell depending on how much work is done.

Know what you want and make sure you think it's worth it

>It's expensive and your face will take at least a year to de-swell depending on how much work is done.

A year sounds a bit excessive, most doctors talk about several months.

>hairloss
Getting a hair transplant was the best decision I've ever made. It cost me a total of $15K US. I had it after I started really losing my hair on top, but before it was totally gone. The replacement grew in at about he same pace I lost my original hair and nobody even noticed. It's been 12 years now and still looks great.

My hairloss is too severe for a transplant and I can't take finasteride anymore. I have to wait for haircloning to become a reality.

Fuck that I'd rather go bald well shit I'm already halfway there

My cousin got breasts and she got fucked up by anesthesia or some shit and now she gets anxious unless she takes pills. I'm planning in getting rhinoplasty but that scared me

That's how long it was for me, the face, especially the nose, takes forever to heal

I had 2 plastic surgeries for cleft lip. 1 as a baby. The second was at around 18. I don't remember anything about it, though. But it was a good improvement.
Next month, I'm going through my third surgery (since I discovered that my family's healthcare plan covers it).

Was it that bad? What was the birth defect?

Went to one of the best surgeons in my area for a nosejob, went smoothly, healed faster than estimated and boosted my confidence because it boosted my looks.

I don't see the problem with bettering yourself lookswise as well, unless of course you fall for crab mentality.

Before the surgery, did anyone tell you it wasn't necessary?
And after?

Today, I told a receptionist about my cleft lip surgery and she said "but what are you going to fix?" (implying that there's nothing to fix). So, I get confused. My problem IS noticeable.

i think it's fine as long as you're honest

Nothing is worse than a ho who pretends she got her body from a gym but it's all far transfer and filler

I personally want some stuff done myself

Any plastic surgery that isn't correcting a terrible deformation is profoundly disgusting to me. Amazes me how people accept that shit

Imagine your face changed rapidly and dramatically due to mental illness. Would you still just roll with it and be reminded of that period every day looking into the mirror?

It's easy to talk down on a high horse when you look ok.

>This
Got a genio and never regretted it. People treat you differently. It sucks but it's true

Instead of incel whining they could get plastic surgery and actually be attractive to women.

You perform dozens of acts of beautification everyday without realizing it. Combing your hair, popping pimples, ironing your clothes, wearing jewelry, cleansing your skin, is all for the purpose of looking in the mirror and not only feeling better about yourself but feeling better about the way people perceive you. Plastic surgery may be a more invasive version of these rituals but they come from the exact some place in the brain where your need to look good before you leave the house comes from. Beautification is a practice literally as old as humanity. The first tattoo was recorded as early as 3370 to 3100 BC. Like these other anons said, its really easy to sit on your high horse and talk down to people but you should take a look in the mirror before you so happily try to dehumanize people and cut the legs out from underneath them.

how many grafts? Was your loss fairly severe?

I had a clef lip and clef pallet similar to I have had surgeries all my life to fix it. It wasn't horriable but it was annoying. The first rhinoplasti (out of 4) was the worst because it did the most work so it meant my nose was swollen a long time. The nasal wall collapse and needed coreectice surgery and so were the other 2 but it got better and had less work to do with each subsequent surgery
>tl;dr
They kinda suck, your nose bleeds for a brief time but stays swollen alot longer. Plus, it could fail to 'stick'

Mine is just the lip, not the nose, fortunately.

random person here, saw this and decided to stop in to say that I do none of those things and I especially never look at myself in the mirror
that shit is for normies