This is what comes for you

This is what comes for you.

>"b-b-but Sr judge It was j-jus ironic shitposting"

Prepare yourself for some years in jail you angry incels. and pray that Muhamed will not finish you with a rusted razor like it happened to thad edgy britbong who was put in jail for being a retard and left bacon outside a mosque.

Attached: 1552943745061.png (1290x1259, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENISCG2a15g
youtu.be/rdJHuc1MY-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ah, sweet, sweet overreaction.

>incel faggot thinks we all live in nz

Attached: 396x276.jpg (396x276, 27K)

Stop spreading misinformation.

He was not arrested for sharing the video.

He was arrested for posting a picture of a mosque and posting "TARGET ACQUIRED" next to it.

Good, this is what's needed. I can't wait until the general population steps aside and let's the trannies kill all the maga incels.

Judicial racketeers of these lawless Western government cartels
should be the first to be necklaced
in honor of their patron saint Nelson Mandela.

After a fair trial, of course.

I've seen things worse than this posted all over Jow Forums

>trannies
>killing anyone
>but themselves

Attached: 1490355181916.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Sure, but in the wake of a mass shooting it's understandable that the NZ police would see this as a direct threat he plans to attack a mosque.

I don't have to worry about this because I don't live in a 3rd world shithole without a constitution.

Attached: meme milk cat.png (530x525, 419K)

What do you mean Nelson Mandela? He was a saint?

>He thinks the American police give a shit

Attached: I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE.png (500x490, 546K)

Lmao anyone who uses the term “incel” against anyone has never seen a vagina in there life

Don't support BDS user :^)

I am really convinced the "don't share the video" bullshit is a honeypot to jail young people who are "potentially dangerous" before they can even get started on anything. I can't believe anyone doesn't think this shit is a hoax

I am too far

What does this have to do with incels?

dude if you fucking Zionist clowns are going to UNIRONICALLY arrest people for sharing gopro footage of your OWN GOD DAMN MISTAKES while out PERPETRATING EVIL and then MOCK US ONLINE over this fucking disaster train wreck of an operational blunder, I would have to say just wow man fuck you, you're just the fucking worst

dude you're all going to fucking die man, holy fucking shit you are just so God damn evil for being anything to do with this despicable fucking system

like man and dude don't even get me fucking started on just who the fuck I even actually am, just fuck you people right now

you're going to fucking pay, this is just too fucking much man holy shit it's so disgusting

Attached: 1552912814630.jpg (750x1000, 178K)

Nothing. OP is probably a no life faggot who gets a kick out of baiting people on here. Sad existence really

>denied bail for posting a picture

wew

Are kiwis allowed to post here?

What is the judges personal security like? They might need to switch to secret trials.

>incel
NPC speak

you must post

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

or false flags will continue to visit you

whats the kid name did they release it

please seek help

All commies will die and our brother will be released from prison

>and pray that Muhamed will not finish you with a rusted razor like it happened to thad edgy britbong who was put in jail for being a retard and left bacon outside a mosque.
Why, are you saying Muslims are violent and fill prisons? Fucking RACIST NEO NAZI WHITE SUPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMIST

Sloppy Job Mossad

Racist islamophobe, you fucking white supremacist neo nazi bigot. Fuck your white privilege

>having to hide your flag as so not to get arrested
Nz is finished

Attached: LFsxrdl.jpg (511x496, 72K)

so is he a true white nationalist hero or is he a mossad kike false flag op?
make up your mind Jow Forums

In our country most people only get a stern warning when calling for the death of our president. NZ is fucking insane, their leaders should be rounded up and put into camps.

He was a kill yourself memeflaggot

>Sure, but in the wake of a mass shooting it's understandable that the NZ police would see this as a direct threat he plans to attack a mosque.

No it isn't.
Do you think Muslims aren't spreading similar shit? When was the last time you heard of a Muslim kid getting sent to court and facing a 14 year sentence for a fucking picture?

You've got fucking imams calling for terrorism that are protected from deportation, but this kid goes to trial facing 14 years behind bars?
GTFo

Fucking racist statement. You think I belive all muslims are kn jail and are willing to kill people ?

Yes, because I would totally pray to a pedophile warlord who killed the fathers of women and then took them as his slaves.

Attached: pepe 1.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Oy vey, it's about time to shoot up the parliament.

I have freedom where I live. Enjoy this clip from the shooting

Attached: 1552659030684.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>and let's the trannies kill all the maga incels.
user, muslims murder gays and trannies

You're making grave miscalculation where the fracture lines will be

Attached: hessu_yritäs_uudestaan_vielä_kerran.png (300x287, 85K)

Isn't NZ like an Australian suburb?

14 years in prison, no bail.
New Zealand = Best Korea

Underrated as fuck.

We live in a completely cucked society.
We bend over backwards for foreigners and turn our backs on our own.
It's some sick shit once you realize it.
We are our own worst enemy.

We will slaughter you primitive shitskins in the end. I hope you know that.

to them he is

They're a bunch of faggots who like taking it up the ass. They're into bondage.

Infidel deserves what's coming to him

This. I wonder what the left thinks will happen once resources (i.e. water) gets even more scarce in the future.

Our species will pull together and unite? Despite that not happening now?

Or the increased strain will lead to ever more strongmen in power promising enough water for their own people. The strongest of all are the USA, the EU, Russia and China. Of these 4, the strongest are currently trying to be as meek as possible. Imagine if the US suddenly decided to be an Imperial power. The rest of the planet united couldn't stop them.

Ya no. The little faggot shared the live stream and posted messages of killing mudshits and told other people to kill mudslimes also. Doing that shit is a crime.

World is 70% water. Water will be scarce. Hmm.

Gay. New Zealandfags deserve the ban if they are too pussy to speak out against their tyrannical overlords.

>Darwin's law of evolution by natural selection don't apply to internet culture
youtube.com/watch?v=ENISCG2a15g

so when are the New Zealish police going to arrest the owner of Kiwifarms?

> 18
> "teenager"
Top kek. 18 is an adult.

The law is the law. Respect the law or face the consequences. What are you, niggers?

Im seeding the torrent, video is pretty cool.

I just realized that cop is the same one standing next to the shooter in his court picture

You could have prevented this!
youtu.be/rdJHuc1MY-0
But you just had to accelerate.

Attached: EE1994DF-7747-4FAC-B9C0-E258020ACFF1.jpg (360x270, 19K)

Pro: he posted on facebook, he deserves it
Con: NZ is a shithole.

>so is he a true white nationalist hero or is he a mossad kike false flag op? make up your mind Jow Forums

You need to go back to your NPC forum where everybody has one opinion.

can't wait for the backlash. it will be uma delícia.

Will Mark Zuckerburg be extradited to New Zealand for giving the shooter a platform to stream on?

You talk like a nigger

Attached: tenor.gif (220x259, 196K)