"Are you an anti-semite"

>"Are you an anti-semite"
>"No".

>/ourguy/

Attached: 2019-03-18 20_33_05-Brenton Tarrant - Google Search.png (547x369, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/
ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1527349123002.jpg (832x827, 87K)

absolutely based

He knows the truth. He knew jews are the ones cleansing the world from muslims, he knows that we are your allies, but you reject us.

In 2019 it is more acceptable to kill 50 people than to call out the Jew

saged

>all labels on the arms translate to "retard"
Informative meme indeed.

I really don't give a shit if muzzies shoah you and your shitty ethnostate, kike. Take your pilpul elsewhere.

He knew

Attached: file.png (593x471, 85K)

This is a schizo thread.

Attached: 1552947473240.jpg (589x119, 51K)

>nazi
>anti-israel
you fucking retard, the whole point about jews was to create a homeland for jews so that they leave europe forever

your fucking pic makes no sense and is wishful thinking from some mudshits

If you know and don't name, you are.

Attached: 1552952270763.jpg (499x469, 40K)

Still doesn't name the jew.

Attached: 1552949850738.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

someone gimme full video or link to.

Are jews not semites anymore?

Schizo.

Believe what you want my man.

Bot. Tarrant is British-Israeli. His argument ends as "Jews are our people too!". He's ultimately fine with this dual citizenshit.

What would your opinion be if the entire manifesto ended with: "Consider the jew named."

You don't give a shit, but we're the ones doing the job you should so.

His argument is literally remove non-whites from white clay. Jews included.

How much are they paying you "people" to shill this whole mossad bullshit?

So are arabs and plenty of other people.
There are close to a billion semitic people in the world, you fucking kike.

Useful. You can't go wrong killing shit skins

based
the jews in Fance sure profit from all the multiculturalism ..

That sounds fake af. Why would he not attack kikes or even mention them aside from saying kikes are real fucking neato?

Why does the manifesto not have a single racist slur?

If he was some memelord chanfag, why are all his memes old and he love kikes?

Then consider the jew named, tranny.

He literally says that they're fine in Israel but not if they're anywhere else subverting a white nation. Fucking sand nigger shill

I just lost it watching the vice video when they said he was radicalized by candace owens

LMFAO, the people undermining every single European country, allied with Saudi Arabia which created all the modern terrorists and fighting all the wars which drives the rapefugees into Europe and opens all white countries borders from within, is our greatest ally.

Yeah, and our greatest ally created, led and funded global communism too! And makes up the leaders of the far left and anti-white attack dogs aswell since their immigration to the USA. Who could possibly disavow the creators of blacked raw, owners of Holly Wood and interracial shilling and the lying press? Who in his right mind would reject people who literally have it written in their holy prophecy that the Arabs and Europeans have to race mix, so they can both be destroyed and enslaved by them, the chosen masterrace?

Who could possibly be suspicious of the masters of lies, magic and illusion who run the greatest disinformation campaigns on earth which included the entire Trump operation?

Who would NOT want people as his ally that want to censor his speech, take his guns and erase him as a people?

Only a madman would not want Jews as his greatest ally! HA! I get it now!

Attached: Subscribe To Pewdiepie.png (964x642, 583K)

>doesn't name the jew
>doesn't attack the jew
>hurr the jew was named
Kys huenigger monkey sub-human.

Attached: 1552952578741.jpg (720x539, 160K)

Bot

>jews aren't semites
Cry more tranny.

This bot can actually reply, schizo-kun.

Attached: 7961688.jpg (283x322, 17K)

Attached: sub.jpg (1077x824, 136K)

>he actually calls himself an anti-semite

OP confirmed for jewish shill

>He literally says that they're fine in Israel
thats exactly what the fucking zionist try to do since it's fucking inception force peoples to come to israel to legitimate its very existence
ashkenazi are khazar they don't belong in the middle east

>all semites are jews
Thanks for making yourself look retarded

These. /our guy/

>arabs etc aren't semitic
Kys kike

That's exactly where they belong though. Out of europe and in the desert so they can worship their desert god.

Attached: 1552865254415.png (446x522, 161K)

Why are you so butthurt tranny, are you in the 5% muslime population in trannyland ?

Attached: 1540302051628.jpg (280x242, 9K)

Answer my question. Are jews not semites anymore?

first of all he only mentioned semites thefore it can mean literally anyone and not just jews you asswipe.
Neither he mentioned the JQ,the kalergi plan. Both of which heavily related to the invasion of immigrants.

You're running away from my question and we both know why.

they literally aren't...they're european, especially the zionists. learn history brainlet

how many times do I have to say: we are NOT racist, we believe that every people deserve their own land. The problem is that other people are taking OUR land and it needs to stop.

Kikes are the enemy.

Attached: 58f91d5597488422e4685573fb25bcdeb7decde0969fd2508dc685ba6ab85de4.png (1056x816, 238K)

Stand up for yourself goy kill randos instead of politicians

>we
get out faggot

Is anti-semitism the same as anti-european then?

You can't do anything goy this was a staged attack and you control nothing, now go to sleep.

He said he was fine with Israel’s in Israel as long as they don’t try to subvert his country

This implies he’s not ok with Zionism as well as international Jewry

This

anti-semitism is a made up phrase. it's a trick they all use.
pic related
also, they need to believe they are demoted because it justifies them raping the holy land and surrounding areas for their fake homeland

Attached: DBD1B294-F54E-402F-AC49-7FBB143B8BD6.jpg (720x722, 95K)

*semites not demoted

The definition of being a Zionist is believing Israel has the right to exist.
So technically yes he is a Zionist.

>fine with israelites in israel
>not ok with zionism
imagine being this retarded

You assume I care about the jews. A whole bunch of retards using anti-semite as a cheap way to discredit their political enemies doesn't make actual anti-semites not exist nor does it make jews not semites.

of course, we are only counter-semites in here

read this post again faggot

Your point?

Attached: israeli PSYOP.png (705x728, 471K)

>no semites whatsoever in Europe
>okay in their own state when not trying to subvert white countries
This is literally the same view as Hitler held. I guess Hitler was too Mossad psyop. Dumb debil schizos, day of the pill when.

>source: dude, bro, trust me

It doesn't matter how many times I read it, jews are and will always be semites.

Your picture literally says he visited a dozen other countries. But to a schizo like you all that matters is his visit to Israel.

If you don't get the point made by his manifesto you don't really belong here.

>JIDF detected in this thread

Stupid ass gullible goyim. All they can do is highlight one shitty sentence. Pathetic actual faggots

I'm not antisemitic either. I actually don't think I've ever heard anyone emulate my personal beliefs quite as closely as Brenton.
I however am a bleeding heart and don't consider violence as an option for any political cause. I prefer to trust that our new AI overlords will implement a fair eugenics program and avert the idiocracy and end of western civilization.

Attached: 1552930751447.jpg (1360x841, 328K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 88888.png (646x985, 941K)

How dare I prove you wrong amirite?

tarrant:
>the only good jew is a jew living in israel who isn't harming my people
>same goes for muslims

you:
>hey kid, wanna genocide the whole non-western world?

>Your picture literally says he visited a dozen other countries.
Yes, I know. He visited Pakistan and stayed with a bunch of Shi'ite muslims while at the same time planning to kill a bunch of muslims since 2017. Contradiction.
>But to a schizo like you all that matters is his visit to Israel.
Therefore he has no issue with Israel or Zionism.
>If you don't get the point made by his manifesto you don't really belong here.
What point? It was incoherent rambling and he contradicts himself when it comes to the timeline.

Tarrant's the one murdering people tho

>contradiction
None whatsoever, stop picking for dumb straws. It's like people physically can't hide what they think.

>Therefore he has no issue with Israel or Zionism.
see
You ignoring those posts is telling a lot. Also it is straight up retarded to think that if you visit some country that it also implies that you have no problem with it. Christ sakes, fix yourself leaf.

>he contradicts himself when it comes to the timeline.
That is only you being too retarded to not understand shitpost and satire. Nigger English is not even my third language and I can see it in that text.

You don't know what ethnic nationalism is. Jews stay in jewish clay, whites in white clay, blacks in black clay, etc.
The moment somebody invades white clay Brenton is in favor of violently removing this individual, jewish or not.

Period.

If he started raving about the jews, normies would immediately phase him out as they were programed to do. But, at least for the moment, normies are still susceptible to the idea that open borders are wrong as has been proven during the "caravan crisis" in the US.
He obviously wanted normies to read it considering he live streamed the mosque shooting for maximum coverage potential.

Normies can understand mass immigration. they can begin to comprehend why it is wrong.
This is a big step in the right direction if enough people recognize that mass immigration equals 'the great replacement.'
It's then a small amount of steps to figure out who is behind it, but they have to be inquisitive and open minded enough to find that road themselves. You can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink.

so are jews and muslims, only they're doing it as invaders outside of their homelands

>None whatsoever, stop picking for dumb straws. It's like people physically can't hide what they think.
You can't read, I'll copy paste for you:
He visited Pakistan and stayed with a bunch of Shi'ite muslims while at the same time planning to kill a bunch of muslims since 2017.
>see
Hitler never visited Israel/Palestine like Tarrant did so there is no comparison. Hitler's collaboration with Zionists is a documented fact.

Which is exactly why Tarrant views Zionism favourably. Thanks for proving my point.

>Hitler's collaboration with Zionists is a documented fact.
Oh, it is retarded.

Ad hominem

Assume all responses by people using buzzwords like "schizo" and "boomer" are jews. If you don't identify as a Jew act accordingly and cut all the garbage "meme language" out of your vocabulary.

All you "he didn't name da joo" are real dumb. Making his manifesto about jews would be the worst way to get anyone not completely red pilled already to listen or have any sympathy at all. The JQ is the almost always the last red pill. If normies hear any jew criticism they immediately stop listening and just think wow that guy is a nazi huh. You have to go 1 step at the time. Same thing with some of our guys gaining traction now on youtube and twitter. They are clearly holding back so as to be appealing to more normies. Plenty of top level red pill to find when people are ready.

>200+ results found

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born, and committed his attack, in a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 4.jpg (1680x876, 647K)

>Making his manifesto about jews would be the worst way to get anyone not completely red pilled already to listen or have any sympathy at all.
And how does killing unarmed women somehow garner him sympathy?

Attached: Screenshot_73.jpg (577x569, 117K)

>Making his manifesto about jews would be the worst way to get anyone not completely red pilled already to listen or have any sympathy at all.
Yet shooting women and kids will attract sympathy?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19 pol - IT'S ONE FAGGOT SHILL MAKING ALL OF THESE TARRANT - Politically Inc (1080x292, 18K)

It will make some people be a little more aware of how this multi culti experiment is failing. It might make muslims retaliate. The more of these attacks the more people will realize that this isn't working out.

>Semitic or other

Why is this dude so unwilling to name jews and only point at them passively?

Tell you what, go to Israel and remove them from their country if you want to.
That'd make you the BASED user that is against what Hitler was in favor of.

Attached: jew quote.jpg (119x125, 4K)

LOL are you sure? The PM was literally wearing a fucking hijab and Fraser Anning is probably going to lose his position.

If anything this will just increase the need for MORE multiculturalism to combat "le ebil white man"

Our jewish and non-jewish elite are terrified of copycats so they're spamming this shit everywhere. The schizos that you see in every thread are paid posters larping as stormfags, it's their job to convince you this was an anti-white 'Mossad plot' and that 'accelerationism' doesn't work. Mudshits and paranoid boomer stormniggers are helping them out unwittingly.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Attached: 1552888700912.png (910x650, 319K)

Do you now accept that Tarrant viewed Zionism favourably? You've already indirectly admitted to it.
>Jews stay in jewish clay

How can jews stay in jewish clay when jewish clay itself was created through subversion of the white man? For someone who was supposedly a Jow Forums regular this guy went out of his way to dance around the JQ.

Attached: aipac.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

Admit what? He did say to remove jews in white clay.
Hitler was also in favor of sending the jews to their clay and keeping them there, was he a zionist too?

No, of course not.

>Admit what? He did say to remove jews in white clay.

And then went on to say he was not an anti semite, while saying jews who live in Israel are okay. Total pilpul tactics.

>Fraser Anning is probably going to lose his position.
Really? Why? I doubt anyone voting for him is going to vote for some leftie now. When people are red pilled they rarely go back. You can't just listen to the globalist leftwing media and think that's representative of the people.

>Admit what? He did say to remove jews in white clay.
Tarrant's favourable views on Zionism.
>Hitler was also in favor of sending the jews to their clay and keeping them there, was he a zionist too?
Yes, he was.

Zionism and the Third Reich
ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html

>He knew jews are the ones cleansing the middle-east from muslims and relocating them into Europe
fixed that for you Apedro

>appealing to citizens by murdering defenseless unarmed citizens

Attached: wew lad.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Jews living in Israel that aren't trying to subvert you or fuck you up are literally a non-issue.

Cool, Hitler the fervorous anti-semite is now a zionist. The people you find in this board, I swear.

Delusional tranny nigger detected.