The prophet Muhammad is without doubt the chosen one foretold in the book of Isaiah

youtube.com/watch?v=hpny44O0eEQ

A couple of claims about the prophet debunked:

>Claim: The prophet Muhammad was a pedophile
This myth originates in some erroneous passages in the Hadiths which itself is a flawed book full of inconsistencies and errors. The myth that the prophet Muhammad was a pedophile has been mathematically disproven when taking into account all the pieces of information provided about chronology, ages of relatives, and the descriptions of Aisha at the time. The true age of Aisha was about 19 when she was married to prophet Muhammad and they only had relations when she was about 22.
It turns out the initial mistake in Aisha's age was most likely due to broken narrations and people erroneously thinking that Aisha was born 5 years prior to the prophet's migration to Medina (Hijra) rather than 5 years prior to the revelation of the Quran (Bithra), which happened about 13 years earlier. This error completely neglected the inconsistencies in the basic math and descriptions of Aisha at the time which clearly portrayed her as an adult.

muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

There is also a belief that it was customary for Arabs in the Arabian peninsula of that era to consider childhood and womanhood as two separate stages of life and would count a woman's age starting after her first menstrual period which is usually around the age of 13. Thus if Aisha was considered to be a woman of 6 years old then her actual biological age was about 19 years-old when she married.

Attached: Aisha real age.jpg (2048x1412, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl641IFO10g
youtu.be/eM-xe6wHjnw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7XlQXCqVNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Claim: The prophet Muhammad was a warlord.
The prophet Muhammad is supposed to have been a great warrior exactly as prophesied by the book of Isaiah yet the prophet Muhammad still had very strict rules of war:

1. Do not kill any child, any woman, or any elder or sick person. (Sunan Abu Dawud)
2. Do not practice treachery or mutilation. (Al-Muwatta)
3. Do not uproot or burn palms or cut down fruitful trees. (Al-Muwatta)
4. Do not slaughter a sheep or a cow or a camel, except for food. (Al-Muwatta)
5. If one fights his brother, [he must] avoid striking the face, for God created him in the image of Adam. (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)
6. Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship. (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)
7. Do not destroy the villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and do not slaughter the cattle. (Sahih Bukhari; Sunan Abu Dawud)
8. Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy; pray to God to grant you security; but when you [are forced to] encounter them, exercise patience. (Sahih Muslim)
9. No one may punish with fire except the Lord of Fire. (Sunan Abu Dawud).
10. Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and to not do wrong even if they commit evil. (Al-Tirmidhi)

>do not kill any child
I think he had other plans for them if you know what I mean.

Then get to work asshole. Bring it on.

No one cares pig fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl641IFO10g

Attached: prophet-muhammad-aisha-his-child-bride-first-date-cartoon.jpg (575x469, 95K)

Mohammed was a subhuman retard who raped pigs when he couldn't find any children around.

I wouldn't give a shit if Jesus Christ ascended from heaven right now and said Mohammed is better than sliced bread.

Dirty goat fucking faggot

Nobody gives a fuck about your devil-worshiping voodoo.

*descended
Whatever Mohammed sucks and you suck OP

>People who are not capable of reading.

Attached: aisha.jpg (925x516, 257K)

Coming from a guy who follows a Bronze Age religion built around a kid fucker?

Thanks for the compliment.

all the myths you are attempting to debunk are considered apostasy. please be a good muslim and turn yourself in to the pedo clerics and receive your punishment of death

Typical poo posting literal Jewish propaganda by an asshurt cuck who attacks Islam because he wants revenge for getting assraped by some shitty Muslims when he was a kid.

Attached: Pajeet cow piss.webm (1280x720, 3M)

triggered that mooohamed is a pedo?

Mad

You're still illiterate.

sorry pal. your prophet is a grade A pedo.

>triggered that mooohamed is a pedo?
OP just proved that he wasn't. Stay asshurt mutt.

Attached: amerifat.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Give them to the catholic church?.

Muhammad was a stinky brown pedophile who loved to get his ass fucked by his boyfriends Abdul and Mehmet.

Attached: 1933001A-6E27-4F21-BBC4-26FD9E0F37B0.jpg (962x1117, 175K)

>Continues to claim that the prophet mohammad was a pedo even when it has just been objectively proven that he wasn't.
I love how facts make Jow Forums incels so butthurt

Narrated `Aisha:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Sahih al-Bukhari 5134

Doesn’t matter. Still can’t dent that your “prophet” wasn’t a faggot pedo.

Also why do you sand niggers pray with your asses up on a carpet? You want BBC up your assholes? Dirty towelheads.

Join the modern world faggots. Stop praying to some invisible devil worshipping demon pedophole.

Attached: 1C209765-20CB-4295-A6DB-D8877067415F.jpg (1600x900, 201K)

So basically Mohammed was like R Kelly

Attached: 084B85E6-DB82-418B-B26F-7371D6546747.jpg (828x666, 148K)

>Muhammad was a stinky brown pedophile who loved to get his ass fucked by his boyfriends Abdul and Mehmet.
I know the facts make you insecure about your own meme religion mutt.

Read OP before posting idiot.

>Doesn’t matter. Still can’t dent that your “prophet” wasn’t a faggot pedo.
It does matter, I literally disproved that in the OP. stay mad mutt.

Attached: Mutt 2.jpg (474x392, 30K)

He was a confirmed pedophile. Piss drinking hedonistic con man

Do you reject Sahih Al-Bukhari?

>don't kill women and children
>enslave the women and kids and kill the teenagers instead

No the boys were dispersed to became baca bazi, koceks and khawal and the girls were married off to elderly men

Nigga go back to fucking your sister.

Look at the Middle East it’s a complete fucking backwards ass shithole.

I don’t need any text from your sand nigger ass to “prove” that your people are a bunch of useless pieces of shit.

I hope one day our presidents have the courage to nuke all your countries in one swoop.

Attached: 234E1CE0-050C-4DCC-A830-2EA60CA66204.jpg (1125x1393, 520K)

Sahih al-Bukhari 3896—Narrated Hisham’s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Al-Madina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he wrote the marriage (wedding) contract with Aishah when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5158—Narrated Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Muslim 3310—Aisha reported: Allah’s Apostle married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Muslim 3311—Aisha reported that Allah’s Apostle married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sunan Abu Dawud 2116—Aishah said: The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old. (The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years.) He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.

>He was a confirmed pedophile.
Disproven. Stay mad.

>Do you reject Sahih Al-Bukhari?
Yes but even if I didn't it's obviously full off errors and inconsistencies.
Read the original post again and stop trying to pupil and play games.

What some shitty Muslims do today is not at all an example of what the prophet did.

>Having to deflect the subject
Stay mad and cope.

Attached: Cope.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Read original post before posting mutt.

Attached: burger animals.png (1536x1152, 2.88M)

Mashallah brother. I have seen the light. The only obstacle I had in converting to islam was whether or not Muhammad was a pedophile who marred 11 women in his life but only 4 at a time. Now I am truly ready for the shahada.

"Ashadu an la ilaha illa allah, wa ashadu anna muhammad rasul allah, wa an ali wali allah"

>muhammad really didn't kill the banu quraish men and enslave the women, it was totally a meme

What a faggot you are.

Prove to me that muhafag wasn’t a pedophile. You can’t.

Literally your whole religion is based on sanctimony and falsehoods.

The only reason PISSLAM was invented was to compete with Christianity, which is a FAR better religion and has made the world overall a better place.

You low IQ subhumans need to repent or die in a Hell Fire.

FUCK YOU.

Attached: 96C71900-459A-49E0-95C7-D971B93F187E.jpg (1077x1592, 138K)

>Prove to me that muhafag wasn’t a pedophile. You can’t.
I already did. Go register for some adult ed so you can learn how to read after dropping out from high-school. Then go back to the original post and read it again.
Stay mad.

Fuck islam
I took a shit on a Quran once then cummed on the pages and then wiped my ass with it.

Obviously the truth triggers you.
Y tho?

Attached: Pepe muslim.jpg (225x225, 20K)

>rejecting sahih al bukhari
>not following the Sunnah
You are not a Muslim. You like to think you are but you are nothing more than a disbeliever.

As-Suyooti (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

You should understand, may Allah have mercy on you, that whoever denies that the hadith of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) constitutes shar‘i evidence – whether he denies a report that speaks of something that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said or did, if that hadith fulfils the conditions stipulated in usool al-hadith – has committed an act of disbelief that puts him beyond the bounds of Islam, and he will be gathered (on the Day of Resurrection) with the Jews and Christians, or with whomever Allah wills of the disbelieving groups. End quote.

Miftaah al-Jannah fi’l-Ihtijaaj bi’s-Sunnah (p 14)

Either accept your religion as it is or leave it.
Don't pick and choose which parts you like. Scholars who spent their whole lives studying Islam know more about shariah than you ever will. For 1500 years this was the consensus among Muslims and now suddenly you know better?
Are you a prophet sent by Allah to fix Islam?

This niggers mic keeps clipping hard as shit, can't listen to this gobbledy-goop.

Don’t you have some rice cookers to make nigger? Or some child raping to do?

Attached: alll.jpg (800x800, 279K)

and why is the bible the chosen book?
not even on lsd, crack or any psychedelics would I believe a word of the bible.

>You are not a Muslim.
I am.
>You like to think you are but you are nothing more than a disbeliever.
You are describing yourself.
>Quoting the hadiths about denying hadiths
WEWWWWW, nice try idiot.
My authority is the Qur'an, not the fraud that you call hadiths. Even your own hadiths say that the prophet commanded people not to write anything about him other than the Qur'an and when Abu Bakr caught people writing Hadiths he started burning them. That's from your own Hadiths.
Check mate.

>Or some child raping to do?
I'm not Catholic.

Lol hadiths.

Attached: Quran Islam.png (1075x1075, 194K)

All are chosen. The almighty could literally end the universe tomorrow. Even Satan himself is chosen to be Satan.

So we can't trust Aisha's own words? Isn't her being nine hadith? Ibn Ishaq says she was nine or ten.

at least mention that all abrahamic religions are satanic since they all have the same god

Attached: koran.jpg (720x607, 39K)

Just to be clear, do you reject all the Hadiths?

Attached: pakistan.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

Mohemmed (piss be upon him) was a pedo

Attached: koran 3.jpg (640x392, 46K)

Mohemmed (piss be upon him) was a psychopath

Attached: koran4.jpg (600x800, 356K)

Mohemmed (piss be upon him) was a mass murderer

Attached: mohammat.jpg (833x1100, 261K)

How can any sane person follow a man like Muhammad who:
(1) let young boys watch him clean his private parts (Bukhari 1:4:152)?
(2) sucked the tongue of a boy (Musnad Ahmad 16245)?
(3) dressed up in little girl's clothes and women's clothes (Bukhari 2442)?
(4) slept with or had sex with a dead female body in a coffin or grave (Kanz al Ummal 34424)?
(5) was a pedophile (Bukhari: 5:58:234, 236; 7:62:64, 65, 88)?
(6) said to consume house flies (Bukhari: Vol. 4, Bk. 54, No. 537)?
(7) commanded to drink camel urine (Bukhari: Vol. 8, Bk. 82, No. 79)?
(8) admitted to having a devil (Muslim: Ch.14, Bk. 39, No. 6759)?
(9) confessed to being demon possessed (Ishaq: 106)?
(10) told false revelations (Tabari VI: 107, 110; Ishaq: 166)?
(11) encouraged adherents to lie and break oaths (Ishaq: 365; Tabari VII: 94; cf. Ishaq: 519; Bukhari: Vol. 7, Bk. 67, No. 427)?
(12) or sex with animals (Abu Dawud 38:4450)?

Attached: pedo prophet.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

Mohemmed (piss be upon him) is boiling in a vat of shit in the lowest circle of Hell

Attached: mohammed (3).jpg (720x600, 92K)

Attached: 6a0120a56ccbe9970c0120a8e22c11970b-800wi1.jpg (707x478, 147K)

Mohemmed (piss be upon him) was a false prophet

Attached: mohemmed (pbuh) eating his magic book.jpg (479x361, 55K)

what a coincidence you all come from shithole countries

You can't trust Hadiths, period. They were written almost 200 years after the prophet died based on rumors. Even then like I explained in the original post, "9 years-old" can mean 9 years-old after her first menstrual period. Which would be about 22 years-old biological age.

>Just to be clear, do you reject all the Hadiths?
By default I do but I recognize that some of them might be truthful. We just can't tell which ones are truthful and which ones aren't.

>cuts the video off right before he admits that what he does is clearly against Islam
Dirty fucking Mexican.

Stay mad bong.

Fuck off, shitskin nigger

Fake Hadiths.

Fucking a 13 year old is the least of my issues with Poohummad, mostly it's wanting to kill all the non-muhammadans.

Attached: 1552706171883.jpg (768x990, 295K)

>Fuck off, shitskin nigger
So mad.

Attached: amerifat brussel.jpg (499x569, 56K)

Attached: moh1-2.jpg (589x480, 60K)

That logic may work in Sweden or your pedophiliac mecca, but in the real world your prophet has to register as a sex offender, even in mexico.

Attached: 1551137106668.png (567x567, 167K)

i feel like its senseless to argue with sub 50 iq people

Attached: 1460251999804.jpg (960x726, 161K)

Attached: 4_tenets_of_islamic_deception.png (1024x1261, 343K)

Attached: 1458665085308.jpg (1891x2048, 564K)

Attached: 1460252034184.jpg (620x465, 134K)

Emmanuel = God with Us
Jesus = God the Savior
And for those that believe Archangel Michael is Jesus, Michael = He Who Is What God Is

Jesus is the only Son of God, the only redeemer, the only Christ, the only truth, the only path to eternal life and truth.

Attached: 1541285165897.png (508x762, 799K)

It clearly says Aisha had dolls with her when she went to the marital bed. Dolls were only allowed for girls who hadn't had their first period. She was pre-pubescent.
He was a pedophile.

Attached: taqiya.jpg (303x394, 40K)

Attached: 1530691337942.jpg (600x600, 125K)

>Sahih al-Bukhari, 1:8:427

LAST WORDS OF "MUHAMMED"

>arrated 'Aisha and 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas: When the last moment of the life of Allah's Apostle came he started putting his 'Khamisa' on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said, "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets." The Prophet was warning (Muslims) of what those had done."

LAST WORDS OF THE CHRISTOS
Luke 23:34
>Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots."

as he is dying on the cross with his blood pouring out and veins dangling before him in the face of his persecutors ...

if laying your life down for your fellow man is not the ultimate sacrifice of love, then...i dont know what is.

Attached: 1550430312363.png (1566x2530, 2.11M)

Attached: 1534404384227.jpg (720x457, 80K)

Attached: goddesses of islam.png (850x720, 1.08M)

Attached: 1477517492761.jpg (960x720, 105K)

Got em.

Attached: 1526767031043.jpg (702x395, 116K)

Attached: Cube 2.jpg (718x593, 94K)

>Still referring to fake hadiths.
We've already mathematically proven that she was 19 when married, deal with it fag.

>fake hadiths.
Stay mad mutt.

Attached: mencium-hajar-aswad.jpg (400x270, 10K)

Attached: 1534672826032.jpg (720x960, 47K)

Attached: b7e2d3b8088bf0fbff113753bb7ea15a.jpg (736x402, 56K)

take some meds, the bible is fake, jesus is nothing.

Attached: 1552035903928.jpg (460x363, 90K)

Attached: same idol.jpg (640x529, 112K)

damn i never knew a goatfucker was chosen by god

Didn't he cut the head of some mayor and stole his wife and daughter? I don't hate muslims since they are misled christians. Muhammed was a redheaded jew who hated christians.

Source for this?

Cube represents the material world, faggot. Masons don't worship the cube. Muzzies do.

youtu.be/eM-xe6wHjnw

>I don't hate muslims since they are misled christians.
They deny Jesus as the long awaited messiah, only Son of God, our only redeemer. They are nowhere close to being Christian. They reject the very foundation of Christianity.

Pakistan's Hidden Shame
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7XlQXCqVNY

Attached: 1552678591315.jpg (600x555, 78K)

>Masons don't worship the cube.
Shriners.

Attached: 300px-Shriners.png (300x256, 69K)

>muh fake hadith

Attached: muh koran only.png (879x476, 464K)