V A N L I F E

Thoughts on selling everything and going #vanLife with a qt @vanchick?

Attached: vahnlife2.jpg (1200x750, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdWLuLRMK7U
wehavekids.com/having-baby/Menstrual-Cups-and-Trying-to-Conceive
youtube.com/watch?v=uZoUYT8rwU8
youtu.be/RiEIToOWr64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a great way to explore the hinterland on a budget, wouldn't do it if over the age of 25 because you need to be sorting your life out by then, don't sacrifice everything to do this

Just because it has wheels doesn't mean it isn't a cuckshed

Is that how we're gonna save the white race?

How will I fit my 8 children in a box like that?

"our dogs are our children."

The guy even has the onions smile in the drawing behind them!

god i bet her armpits smell real musky

>If this van's a'rockin' - don't come a'knockin'!

Chevy Van w/ lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=sdWLuLRMK7U

Get a trailer

looks comfy Jow Forums

Attached: vahnlife5.jpg (1080x1096, 162K)

wehavekids.com/having-baby/Menstrual-Cups-and-Trying-to-Conceive

living in a van is based, basically a tedshed on wheels.

sharing it with someone seems like a good way to become murderous though.

who /kombiLife/ here?

Attached: vahnlife8.jpg (286x176, 11K)

no girl would go near you if you lived in a van

Fuck they have two dogs living in that van with them?

I’m glad they’re in a van so they can fuck right off.

Could be a lot of fun for a period of time. Wouldn't consider it for anything longer than a few months I don't think

You're asking about giving up on life to travel around being a tourist faggot?
Try reddit you nigger.

Attached: images.png (293x172, 9K)

Basically this. I’ve done it and it looks better on instagram than it is in real life. The girl will enjoy it far more than you will, it feels like a massive waste of time after a while as a quarter of your day boils down to logistics, nearly impossible to work productively if you are doing the digital nomad thing.

Maybe if your in an area that is 68 F 24/7

goals

Attached: vahnlife9.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

Its ok but the van gets fucking rank pretty quick
I do it for weekends and air it out the rest of the week

I couldn't stand living in a van with my wife. I love but shit I need my space and so does she from time to time.

Its pretty comfy. Hitchiked for years, now I live in an RV with wife I met on the road and two kids(and two dogs). Wouldnt recommend it if you're spoiled or soft. People who hate freedom need not apply.

What level of NPC becomes homeless for instagram likes?

I bet it'd be fun at first but it'd get old really fucking quickly.
There's only so much "wow I can go anywhere!" you can do before you get bored of it, and then you're left living in a 10m^2 space with nowhere else to go.
Which would already be bad if you were on your own, but with someone else? Man you'd fucking kill each other after 2 months.

Wow 7 of 9 really let herself go

Attached: SevenofNine.jpg (272x365, 17K)

Imagine the smell.

tell me they don't really have two medium sized dogs crammed into that van with them.

Some guy parked an old piece of shit van across the street from my house by the park and stayed there for a couple of months last summer. He had a german shepard in there with him all of the time that would bark at anybody who walked by on the sidewalk. Apparently he could not get the thing running again and was eventually towed away by the city, but he was a idiot because all you have to do to avoid that is move your car a few feet forward or back every 3 days.

I think the biggest question is if you are really going to shit in your van, or if your actually going to hurry up and try to drive to a gym whenever you have to poop.

Most of "vanlife" is driving and looking for parking. Boring af.

*double-tap*

Attached: vahnlife11.jpg (960x720, 256K)

I like his hairdo

Plenty of evidence suggests otherwise. Girls love traveling and being "outdoorsy" without actually being outdoorsy. Whats better at that than a van?

>not just getting a 16ft rv if you're solo(fits in standard parking space) w/ toliet and stove included

Sad

Is she holding what I think she is holding? Could you fucking imagine how bad that van smells....

Attached: 1379299764654.gif (281x264, 1.99M)

My @vanchick would end up rotti in a ditch or a cave very quickly. If I don't spend an X amount of hours alone I go insane.

*Rotting

>*girls love tripping balls for free with your LSD
corrected

shit idea, expensive and uncomfortable, and you'll always be a bum that lives in an old van

> Dogs are their children.
> Holding piss cup
> Cuck smile.

This mouth open shit is really telling.

Might be nice in California but not the midwest.

This.
>be introvert
>spend 10 hours a day around people due to job
I mean, I'm not a sperg or anything, but when I get home I just want to be alone for the rest of the time.
My idea of a perfect weekend is driving to my mountain house that has no power or water and being completely cutoff from anyone else for 2 days.

Fucking hell man, I didn't notice. Why did you have to make me notice?

In the states in the US that don't suck you can buy land for like nothing. I'd imagine the cost of buying a van and equipping it to live in would have to be atleast half that cost if you cheap out. If you do it well it'll probably cost more than the land. So I ask why not buy a nice piece of undeveloped that is yours and keeps working a few more years until you can drop a modular house or something on it then have a literally kingdom in nature where you can do whatever you want? I'd imagine you could make a living working part time, growing food to sell to hippies/vegan, fire wood etc on your own land. Instead people choose a cuck shed on wheels that's still inside the city surrounded by assholes while being harassed by the govt and police for not paying the goy tax (rent)

Losers that realize they'll never make enough money to be a home owner so they "quit" the rat race. It will last 1 year tops, then they'll be forced to deal with their shit reality again. Have fun explaining that resume gap in the corporate world lmao

>Lives in a corporate world

Back in the cagey, wagey.

>mountain house that has no power or water
get you some batteries and solar, nigger
ram pump for water if possible

based...i thought the same thing...

Because land near employment is expensive.

is that britney spear's sister and opie from opie and anthony?

Attached: 1525730961029[2].jpg (249x261, 9K)

Her armpits are the least of my worries!

In Italy isn't there those medieval mountain villages/compunds or whatever still that go for dirt cheap cause no one wants to live in them? Why not do that? That'd be badass

People aren't doing this because they want to do this. These young couples are fucking homeless. They'll usually feed you some line about wanting to travel, or being able to move from job to job. It's horseshit, they're totally fucked, and it isn't funny.

Sorry user, I like being able to take warm baths/showers and use high speed broadband internet.

#VanLife looks like a smelly shithole.

she's doing it

Attached: vahnlife12.jpg (1080x1350, 180K)

That could be a chadshed fuck den if they wanted it to be, but they are a pair of libtards so what do you expect.

THis

why wouldn't you if you can work remotely.

travel. zero rent. only utilities are oil, air & gas.

>used rv under 5k, even a nice one for 10k
???

>upset that others aren't actively in the rat race
???

Either society is shit or they're a scumbag for not taking part in society, you cant choose both

If you wanted gainful employment why even bother with the van idea to begin with? I can't think of many jobs or really any worth having that's going to keep someone around that lives in a van with likely poor hygiene. I'm saying if you don't like playing in society why half ass in a van? It's easier to prepare a few years and live out on a plot of land. My brother has been doing it for like 5 years now.

no but i just watched a video yesterday of a girl living in thailand in a little comfy hut for $3 per day ($109) per month USD. Kinda makes me want to work up until i make about 50k and then just go over there and kill myself when it runs out.

Danielle's making it happen

Attached: vahnlife15.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

That picture actually hurt my eyes...

We are planning on buying an old school bus for a couple grand, and refinishing the inside. It won't be for full time living, but big enough to spend a few months at a time on the road with the kids. Living in something the size of a closet with 2 big dogs? I can smell the farts from here...

>the girl will enjoy it
should have stopped it there.
Van life for men
>Changing tires
>Changing oil
>Arranging parking
>Arranging activities
>More maintenance
for women
>Smoking joints
>drinking
>sleeping

>not rolling in a custom deuce and a half like based Tommy Gunn

youtube.com/watch?v=uZoUYT8rwU8

I get the idea of living in a van to save money and part of me admires it but I am also a huge fan of indoor plumbing and licking my girlfriends pussy after she is freshly showered.

Is that a shit sack?

You can get a luxury apartment in Vietnam for less than 500$ a month. You can get a shitty apartment for 100-200$

OMG FUR BABIES YASSS!!!!

would turn into sex slave

imagine the smell

Would be a good life.

Attached: MV5BMTQ3MjM4NTcwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjA1MzgzMjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Living in squalor is like so liberating! Accept your reduced standard of living, goy.

Boatlife > van life plus you can leave your genes across all the islands of the world lmao

>what, you dont want a lot of THINGS? And a big house for all your plastic stuff?? Wtf is wrong with you!!

onions

This.
"Vanlife" might be fun for a day, but on day 2 when everyone smells funky....

>Van Life

Attached: 08548393-D31D-480B-B5DD-CB3DFCBA8442.jpg (631x470, 154K)

There's nobody on this planet I enjoy being around enough to spend every living second with.

how do you raise kids in @vanlife?

Attached: vahnlife21.jpg (1945x1289, 1.13M)

Ram pump would be possible but I have a very low flow from the spring (1l/minute when it's been raining) and I need to pump it up at least 15-20m, it'd pump a ridiculously low amount.
Also solar is very expensive, it'd actually be far far cheaper to get the powerline brought over.
Unless you're talking joke sized panels, in which case I have a gasoline generator which is enough for what I need when I'm there. For lower power applications I hook a 750W inverter to my car battery and idle the engine 10 minutes every 2-3 hours to make sure it doesn't get too low.

>Why not do that?
Becuase medieval villages were built by medieval standards.
Meaning you get a frazione (subdivision of small village) that is in bumfuck nowhere midway up a fucking mountain face 5 miles from anything else, but you can rest damn sure that the 15 houses in that village are all fucking stacked on top of each other and each one is like 500sq ft and two rooms.

Also a lot of the time they really are in the middle of fucking nowhere, meaning you can't get there by car - not even with the most badass 4x4 you can find. There simply isn't a road that is larger than a horse.

>solar shower
>truckstop shower
>built in RV shower
>boiling water and whore bathing it up
>using a Starbucks sink and whore bathing it up
You wouldnt last one week with your inability to think outside the box(house)

Omg how do you eat without a microwave!!!

>You can get a shitty apartment for 100-200$
I can do that here.

How did people raise kids when they lived in covered wagons, crossing the US?

Oregon trail taught me that most would die

pure onions detected

100%

Attached: pure soy.jpg (186x228, 17K)

We're living the fucking 60s all over again. Kill me.

youtu.be/RiEIToOWr64

Okay. Now add soap and a walmart every 100 miles.

>vanlife
Disgusting. If you want to have a travelling minimalist lifestyle go boat or tiny house on wheels.

t. demoralized untermensche

>tiny house
Wanna know what's more retarded than living in a van?
Spending $50k to live in a shed.

>good goy
Yeah i need a bunch of stuff to keep me distracted and a big house so I dont have to interact with my family, youre right..if only I had a few more bedrooms..

YEah that is it white people, live in fucking vans while indians and asians take over.

this fits better

Attached: 1552956179392.jpg (1200x750, 371K)

Because you're a poorfag and can't afford a proper RV or trailer.

Attached: 1551322182197.jpg (800x600, 163K)

Buy your big ugly box. Start paying the (((bank)))

Attached: 1805030024-Ugly-modern-homes-disrupting-Denver-neighborhoods-Neighbors-worry.jpg (700x394, 36K)