Christchurch: Israel is pulling all the strings. Here are their next moves

Christchurch: Israel is pulling all the strings. Here are their next moves.

You're probably wondering what's going on since everything is moving so quickly. We're impressed how you've overcome the deliberate down-tuning of search and filtering services on the internet as well as the censorship and blatant deletion of important information.

We won't go through every detail... we're confident you can piece it together, like why New Zealand was chosen (archive.is/foVkB) or how many gun men were involved (archive.is/5ZY4r).

We'll keep it short: It was a Mossad operation. The "Tarrant" guy, is an Israeli agent and has been involved in the middle east as a terrorist/mercenary for hire since the Arab Spring started. They pieced together his "manifesto" from NYC, using the same consulting agencies that formed the honkler meme before transitioning over to the yang meme. Did you notice how both of these evaporated once the shooting memes started pouring it out, depicting it as "revenge" for past events in Europe (which you should dig into too, hint: Israel was behind those too).

Here's the bad news: This attack is not the last step in their plan, but only the first.

Attached: lets-stop-this-war.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the good news: If you understand what we're going to post here, you will be able to make it backfire on the Israeli planners. You don't have much time though, by our estimates no more than three weeks, around the time when Netanyahu's election will be at hand.

Schzoid I bet you believe in Qanon as well.

Attached: IMG_6621.jpg (930x714, 97K)

The attack was meant to paint anyone who is "anti-imperialist" as a blood thirsty murderer and prevent a coalition against Israel from forming. The Israelis were disturbed by youthful people adopting Ilhan Omar as an icon (but don't be fooled into thinking she's a friend, more on her shortly) and decided to create a wedge event that prevents an alliance from forming against them. Many Muslims who watched the video are horrified and fearful for their lives, questioning if we even see them as human beings. This is exactly what the Israelis need for the next step.

-- Step two: retaliation --

The next step by the Mossad will be to carry out one or more attacks by what will appear to be Islamists within Europe. The time frame for this will be likely within the next two weeks. It will be used to shut down the yellow vest phenomenon which is threatening their Rothschild ruling part control over the EU and banking systems. The attack may even target these yellow vests, which would be perfect in attracting their ire towards a misdirecting target. France and much of Europe has shown far too much unity in the face of the ruling Zionist elite.

This but unironically. I'm sick of all the hatred towards Jews. Someone does the right thing and removes kebab for a change and everyone calls him Mossad.

I think I came after watching that dunecoon woman at the end get run over. Fucking based.

Sloppy job, Mossad.

It's no coincidence that "trucks of peace" have been missing for more than a year. German analysts feared that one more such attack would cause a revolt against ruling parties in Europe the likes of which they had never seen. But with the angst resultant from the Mossad Christchurch massacre, people may be more accepting of it as "retaliation" while still building up their animosity -- not towards the government, but towards a potential ally against the Zionists (the Muslims).

In short, they want to redirect our energies towards their own enemies instead of being towards them. It should be obvious by reading the "manifesto" the psychopath released.

The same reduced performance search functions and filtering will be used on this attack. Those who share it will face prison sentences like in New Zealand. It may not be possible to piece together all the mistakes they will inevitably make in this attack that could contradict the narrative. That is why we have moved to leak out this Mossad plan before it's carried out. We don't think the past exposure will work like before, so preempting them is the best possible strategy.

The European militaries, including Germany, will be pressured to move naval assets to the Syrian or Iraqi theatre under the guise of striking Al Qaeda or ISIS targets. But the real purpose is to place these ships in position... ready for the final move.

-- Final step: chemical weapons false flag --

* The OPCW new powers to lay blame
* Latest threat by Trump to strike Syria even worse than last year -- strike every April of every year for some reason
* Israeli strikes held in check by the S-300/S-400 system
* Syria, Lebanon, Iran has threatened retaliation which will level the parasitic state to the ground
* Israel need American and European muscles to act as its human shields to absorb the initial blow

Kind of weird that this happens around the same time Ilhan Omar takes a dump on based Assad.

you mean to tell me zog was involved? No way.

* US moved in THAAD and troops to the Golan, which Trump has been pressured by Cruz and others to recognize as Israel's, so that the US is forced to defend it

Chemical weapon false flag:
* Kids may have already been kidnapped in previous attack on buses in Idleb by Al Qaeda
* Christian towns may be overrun by Al Qaeda terrorists and kids kidnapped
* The terrorists will murder these children then blame Assad for it, then use the massacre to get the US and European militaries to destroy the very families of these victims through strikes on the force that protects them
* This may provoke a Russian response against US forces illegally stationed in Syria
* Can easily spiral out of control into a nuclear war holocaust
* They realized that they have overused their Zion Don to the point where one more of these attacks and his base is going to abandon him entirely

Summary:
* Step 1 was to motivate people's redirection of hate towards Israeli's enemies and alienate those potential allies
* Step 2 will further redirect that hatred and move in military assets where they are needed
* Step 3 will be the attempted destruction of Israel's greatest enemy, risking the destruction of the planet

Didn't know about the 2016 Netanyahu connection

Attached: 79A1D310-252E-4ABC-BAF8-BA48C663BA33.jpg (827x915, 353K)

okie dokie

Attached: jew krang.png (781x603, 575K)

I bet you think it wasn't real you fucking flat earth schzoid. It's people like you doubting everything that's going to get Jow Forums banned.
OP is a fucking Jew, they want to take credit for it because they know it was based.

Aaaaaaaaand op confirmed for telling truth

Attached: 1552855679178.png (1390x1160, 1.51M)

look here

some mossad fag started 3 threads larping as leaf. he started first one exactly 7:48 AM in israel, had lunch break he mentioned at ~13:20 in Israel and finished at 17:40 Israel time.
In Canad he would have to start in the middle of the night having lunch time

around the 7AM
and finishing around noon

>everything is a conspiracy
take your meds, shlomo

Its not israeli. No way this works out for them. Even if it was it would backfire spectacularly. Why would you name drop every single thing to piss people off? If it was a psy-op it would be the muslims, the guns, and the alt-right, and the shooter would have died. None of the extra shit.

OP you faggot, you are driving everyone nuts with this shit, the dude was an Australian guy who shot and killed some sand niggers, only because he visited Israel, does not mean shit..

>I'm sick of all the hatred towards Jews.

Who caused the invaders to emigrate in the first place, huh?

Attached: c3851e57c0c311126a42296c1815cc1a1380002285.png (640x360, 236K)

So if visiting Israel doesnt mean shit, then why were the stocks on his ARS sold via military contract to Israel, look it up, its a company called Hera Arms, its based in the US. Also he travelled to Pakistan as well, and has a six year gap in his life story, but im supposed to belive this guy isnt some kind of glow nigger? Get lost israel shills.

this. OP is a shill

Me too, faggot OP can get the hint that the guy who killed them sand niggers was from Australia not a Jew..

Interesting. Has he done anything else or just that?

Israel bombs Gaza at the same day as mass shootings

Attached: 1552856419558.jpg (545x628, 78K)

Looks like the Syria false flag claim might have some weight behind it. Wouldn't be the first time.

Attached: 0807035A-4125-49BE-ADD8-3EB7A964B1B0.jpg (1242x753, 740K)

Attached: 1552850635008.png (917x757, 468K)

Have a bagel and stop kvetching Hymie

Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham introduced a bill to recognize israels claim to the Golan heights not even a week before, and the Saudis launched an offensive in yemen two or three days prior. Wake up guys, this isnt as it seems.

10-4 good buddy.

Attached: 169681-250x250.png (232x250, 23K)

The mosque shooting happened 3 days ago. Can we focus on other things, for example, the Mueller report.

now the pittsburgh shooting was fake too? you shills are too obvious.

>Jews are cool as long as they stay in Israel
What if I told you that they don't

Attached: 1552632815383.jpg (1209x1012, 884K)

I wanted to believe he was /ourguy/. Too much evidence to the contrary.

Yeah the hajis need to go. They were sent by (((them)) though. And he does not have anything bad to say about the jews/israel? C'mon man

Attached: jews confused.png (500x383, 165K)

I'm just gonna leave this here

Attached: Fifth_Suspect_in_Christchurch_Shooting_Defected_to_Israel.png (935x916, 747K)

Tbh polarizing Muslims against Christians and vice versa would give a huge advantage to Zionist lobby.

Attached: 5EF33BA9-7635-4707-814F-FBD95BD041AF.jpg (996x2047, 257K)

Tarrant was some type of operator, he had some mad hip shooting skills and zero nervousness. This was not his first kill.

Goddamn they're getting super easy to spot

Agreed. Also, digits

Attached: BB1E50D1-D126-4B58-BC47-CAF8BAC94DB6.jpg (914x624, 126K)

And you don't that the least bit strange why?

accelerationism is ours, but against the muslims...while indeed not mentioning the jews as a bane is kinda suspicious. There was a genuine shift against trump, and accelerationism was seen as a good new direction. But I kinda agree with you, it is not very up to date to our current levels to targets the muslims. Its extremely entry level and most of the board was looking elsewhere to put the blame towards. There were even times we managed to get some quite good rapport with the muslims as we agreed on many of their points.

But to be honest, I still found it quite great because it allowed us to boast, and increase our infamy. If we manage to make it off unscathed, as it seems that we may. Then I say its not a bad event. But there should be payback for the gaza blackout. The event should already conclude and focus should return to the ME. Let the fags and the cucks live with our uncare.

To the muslims I would say, go kill a few lefty whites, I dont care. Storm a gay nightclub, I will celebrate you.

Attached: 1518963738552.png (1060x3092, 1.19M)

I know right

can you focus on fucking right off you euro cuck?

Attached: make my day.png (1280x720, 802K)

not everything is fake you schizo fuck.

Fuck off JIDF

Attached: A83B070D-5A30-4324-9997-A87AE0E70A95.jpg (2000x1333, 315K)

Violence is not the answer; any sinner can return evil for evil and good for good, but it is something when one can return good for evil.

This is some choice schizoprenia OP

What can we do about it all?

If this was in a vacuum I wouldn't think anything of it, but now that there's a pattern and a motive I can't just ignore it

How is this bad? Dead Muslims is good

Talk about it, make them know the world sees ahead of their moves.

Attached: B36604FB-826D-4A7F-852D-869D7ADC1DE9.jpg (1563x1800, 677K)

here you go, chief

Attached: retard juice helmet.png (654x617, 334K)

Forgot to add ur a euroshit and bad news is dead Muslims and good news is impregnating white wymin by blackcawks

Yes! It was false goy! Fake blood guy.. look at all the credible evidence (((WE))) lay forth...... that's why we spend all the power trying to have it removed from the internet!

DON'T READ FALSE MOSSAD MANIFEST!

Stay passive goys! I agree with you goy! ....he he he he... fake! noo blood u see?

Just stay by the computer!

Attached: goy internet.jpg (312x342, 19K)

Oh and checkmate

you are seeing patterns where there are none.

Since when was Jow Forums a conspiracy board? Fuck off

Why does everyone who disagrees with you have a mental disorder? Are you fags even capable of forming an argument?

We can take back control of the narrative thats we can do. We can not play into the stereotype they think we are, and we can beat them at their own game. Look at all of this, if this theory is correct, we have them on the ropes. theyre sperging out trying to cover their tracks. Watch, there will be more attacks in europe while you guys chase your tails or say good riddance theyre just muzzies. Mossad will be laughing all the way to bank with our lives and our birth right not to die for a foreign country in a shit hole.

>The same thing happens the same way twice in a row and it's not a pattern
ok

bump

thats how jews usually roll, one of their tactics, always on the repeat lol

OP is very plausible. Its is not improbable. But I like the infamy that the kikes created for us. If a kike is reading this, I am not even kidding right here, pls use the skull face mask, there are these QT grills, I once tried to explain to them what the right is but they thought I was a biker from a biker gang, not an ultra right wing person thing.

So the next false flag pls with that mask. We still dont have enough infamy.

>schizo
find a new meme rabbi, is it meme or the JIDF used to be moar creative

Attached: 1364027856841.jpg (297x365, 64K)

Just add this to the list of coincidences

Attached: unknownkjj.png (595x628, 516K)

Au contraire, violence is always the answer. In fact, it is the only answer, either directly or indirectly.

Oy vey, goyim this is all just conspiracy theories!

Attached: 3734A004-BDB8-406F-A4E1-8B129D8A8C92.jpg (917x757, 126K)

Dont tell us, tell the muzzies and kikes

... yes he was australian, but why does he traveld to newzealand and kills there muslims?? when you are an wirdo who feels the need to "change something", you do it in your area, in your town, not in an other country with an different demographic of muslim immigrants. i am pretty sure in australia they have far more problems with muslims than newzealanders ...

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 667.png (646x985, 941K)

Hey, anyone ever hear what happened to his "co-conspirators" just saying, its a little odd we havent heard dick about them since this happened. really activates the glowing almonds if you get my drift

The shift against Trump has kind of fallen from actually making him and his Jewish advisers take an L though. Needs to be taken up a few notches. Make ones think of the political betting that went on in 2016 at least when it comes to Yang Gang.

Pretty fair points though.

Theyre already profiling the shit out of us and appropriating us given the manifesto was fairly passable. trust no fag here, this shithole is overrun with mossad by now. With netanyahu coming up for election and using the shooting so quickly, it's almost a given were being baited. Which one of u fucks is it?

>Dead muzzies good
Won't argue that. But it doesn't strike you as strange that they were literally shitpounding Gaza while this was happening? This dominates the news cycle to keep their bombing out of view from the majority of Americans. The same shit happened after the synagogue shooting.

Israel's timing is too fucking good for them to not have some role. They have their slimy fucking rat fingers in everything. Every single time.

How's this for an argument, if what OP says is true then riddle me this: what the fuck are we supposed to do about it?
Do you seriously think posting the nth "christchurch is an israeli psyop!" thread is really going to change a damn thing?

>muslims and brown people coming in europe where they don't belong
>let's stop this war
Sure bro, just go home

They have been dividing us along party/ideology/religious lines for too long! People are finally waking up, you just have to look at France and Britain. Judging from the many recent missteps and hurried power plays, the zio lobby is truly spooked. Also, the Trump spell is finally broken, so we really have a chance to unite everyone against these international criminals.

Attached: 886470CD-2F48-46CB-8D6C-E4FEF4F840A4.jpg (1073x2001, 377K)

>Since when was Jow Forums a conspiracy board?
Are you actually retarded?

People have been honking non stop idiot

Police always catch more people than necessary you fucking psychopath.

they dont need to fake a shooting to bomb gaza, they can do it whenever they want. you guys need to calm down, not everything is a false flag

>as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros.

Except they dont cohabitate anywhere they go, they form ghettos and political organizations they then use to undermine the very system of Government were trying to save, and destroy our culture through their propaganda and banking systems. Fuck off shill. Take your civnat blinders off and see the whole picture.

well infamy is great I would say. Though it will depend on the next few weeks to see how well we shall defend the platforms. If we can do so unscathed, then the false flag will be a boon. There is much to gain from being in the spotlight of the world. The trouble is to not to let them affect us though. Everyone here will be busy, much information warfare will be brought. I think that we either will grow, or shrink depending on the next few weeks, with little in between.

fuck off JIDF

the only part of the manifesto any Jow Forumsack would want to read where he does not name the JEW
>pic related

sloppy job mossad

Attached: crop.jpg (784x439, 94K)

Theyre tyring to steal Syrian land and oil fields, Saudia Arabia launched an offensive in Yemen, and Graham and Cruz have come out to support israeli expansion into a foreign nation. Gaza is just one part of this entire thing and youre either a shill or an untermensche trying to boil it down to they can bomb gaza whenever they want so it cant possibly be mossad.

>you guys need to calm down, not everything is a false flag
Try harder

Attached: cg rabbi.png (586x586, 373K)

Jow Forums has always been a conspiracy board. From wiki leaks through emerald helm up to RBG has been dead for six months. It's always been a board for paranoid shit posting.

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Amen! Once people see how they are being manipulated to go after each other for the profit of kikes, such wars will stop! This is why they're doing everything possible to shut down the conversation. When Christians, Muslims and normie Jews come together, this ZOG tyranny will be ended.

Attached: 08710AF1-411E-48C9-9242-73927986D3DE.png (513x334, 56K)

>Israel can do whatever they want, kill civilians or commit war crimes, it doesn't matter. They're God's chosen people after all.

Attached: 20z4mg.jpg (252x291, 17K)

Fuck off and die.

Attached: EVROPA.png (804x450, 781K)

You can say that about just about everything we talk about here. "Immigration is a problem" "What the fuck are we supposed to do about that?" See how easy that is?

>everyone is a shill
>every shooting is fake
>everyone is a jew

take your meds schizo

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Didn't even read the post. Nice proxy, Moishe.

Get a really ideology lolbertarian

It was just the one guy. Give some sort of proof other than a website running an article. In 2019, that means absolutely jack shit.

Attached: 1552756649651.jpg (900x900, 84K)

Not everyone is a shill or a jew
Just you

Ok. Not naming the jew is a big red flag. I'll give you that. but so what?
He goes on to quote the navy seal copypasta and say he's an eco-fascist while saying the only state like that is China, you know, the worlds worst polluter?
The manifesto was a troll.

>t. jewish lapdog
This whole discussion is pointless. Kikes and mudshits need to be removed equally for the survival of the white race.

>removed equally
Peak Jewish post. Jews are CANCER.