Every day I'm more and more embarrassed to be a US citizen

Every day I'm more and more embarrassed to be a US citizen.

Attached: 1527252530918.png (640x640, 285K)

Yeah, they did exactly what he wanted, as said in the manifesto.
Great job.

You are free to leave faggot

Yeah look what happens when you don't have a Constitution

turns out rights aren't determined by the government.
kys, nigger.

Take that stick out of your ass

Attached: 1552953117199m.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

>ZOGbot soldier follows the orders of the ZOGbot politicians
>ZOG gets their desired policies
>no one in the ZOG is harmed in anyway
Real shocking stuff

Nothing is officially banned. The guy who declared that statement walked back in it because the government didn't say anything about it. They have made no commentmt yet i

what sort of Jow Forums acid trip am I looking at here

The gun was only 50% of the problem.

Why hasnt NZ moved to ban white people as well?

A modern home-made muzzleloader

>reeeeeee why are our gun grabbing psy-ops always a failure

Attached: 1552930156900.jpg (2850x7114, 3.01M)

>occupy democrats
also, die in a fire pls

Attached: 1512353245581.png (645x729, 63K)

the Maori should start eating the invaders

There is a difference, and it starts with SHALL

then leave faggot

But I am the NRA.

me too. being an american sucks wang. wish i could be a european where they have their shit together

There are 50 openings in new Zealand

i cant wait until they try confiscation. it is literally the best thing that could happen right now

Bc they need tax dollars for immigrants

Then leave

Banning guns will do nothing. Terrorist will realize that trucks are as deadly as guns. You can hijack a truck with a steak knife. You don't need a gun. Leftist faggots are just pansy hoplophobes who hate guns because they are symbols of liberty.

Go have gay sex with Maduro then.

>1 post by this ID

This niggers hate whites but they love our taxes.
Poi t this out and he flaps his bigger lips about reparations

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is for all the good guys to disarm themselves... Is that right?

The only way to stop an assault is to ban self defense...

I'm also embarrassed that you're a US citizen.
Fuck off, pussy.

Fuck hijacking.
All you need is a credit card to rent one

>did they even TRY

Attached: thoughts_prayers_not-even-trying.jpg (712x712, 162K)

>hates living in the US
maybe you should just kill yourself?

Attached: 1552174596790.jpg (720x720, 49K)

Good, neck yourself commie.

Well thank God the US government IS bought and paid for by a group who cares about freedom.

Oh yeah, well get the fuck out you Anti-American piece of shit.

They only eat kfc

Didn't they back out of banning semi-autos or was that Berenstain'd

Try and immigrate to New Zealand

Attached: 34F98625-5BDD-4743-BD9B-7BC185748418.gif (525x219, 1.97M)

Then stop being a US citizen you absolute turbo nigger

The time for talking about this is over. Either make an attempt to take them or fuck off. I’m getting really bored with all this waiting around.

SAGE

>bought and paid for by the NRA
Bloomberg spends more money by himself funding anti-gun organizations than the entire NRA. The NRA is not a rich lobbying group, all their power comes from their members and voters. Gun owners are one of the most politically active voting demographics in the US.

If you want to target that DOES buy politicians, look at the LGBT lobby. LGBT causes receive and spend a wildly disproportionate amount of money compared to the amount of actual gay people in the general population.

I really hope you guys do this. Doing it this suddenly will force people to act in opposition without time to rationalize away inaction. You only make progress towards destroying the 2a because you go slowly and it's easy for someone to say, "Well, X is such a minor thing. But next time, that's the line". If you guys really just up and try to confiscate like this just don't forget that in a civil war there are no bystanders. Nobody that has to turn into survival mode and watch their children's bellies swell with hunger is going to give a single, solitary fuck that you didn't personally pick up a weapon. You're not going to be able to just go to Starbucks and read about the fighting going on elsewhere. You're going to have to pick up a gun and get involved. There will be no noncombatants. There never is in a civil war.

based. Next they should ban free speech to really stick it to those racists.

>no fucking bolt
>retarded loop on the bottom of the magazine
>no rear sight/optic

Remind me again why these people have a valid opinion on guns when they don’t even know what they look like

Occupy Democrats I am real fucking sick of hearing this shit out of you

So when a shitskin murders 50 native New Zealanders, will they move as swiftly to ban all Muslims?

Kiwi here, couldn't be more proud of my leader and my country. No one needs assault weapons - no one

Did you not see the 3d printed glock thread

and so now what?

I'm sure New Zealand will welcome you.

Lol what a faggot bait op. Did you see how much of a cuck nz is? Their fucking leader is a woman and she has a fucking burka on! What a cuck

Then go live somewhere else.

Attached: 1552451369428.jpg (425x301, 27K)

The bolt catch is on the right side. So the handle should be on the left, but yea no sight on this bitch

Why? Because you’re government refuses to disarm your political enemy’s? A disarmed population is an enslaved population.

I do

Eat a nigger dick faggot.

Attached: A110F01A-A3EC-4002-A5DD-C1BE37B7CBAD.jpg (900x750, 251K)

They should ban Muslims.

It’s funny because the NRA isn’t a particularly important financial donor. What gives them their power is their reliable voting bloc of single issue voters.

Wh-
What am I looking at here...?

Attached: 71899FA8-15BE-4C79-99E9-D73ECF1E8799.jpg (289x309, 26K)

Gun control is treason you nigger

they already had gun laws in new zealand, that guy had to get okay'd by the POLICE before he could legally own a firearm. that means the police sponsored the attack on the mosque.

> Banned Nazi’s from coming to Australia.
Do these people actually think their are still Nazi’s? Or did he just mean White people who disagree with him?

Attached: CE9DA9F0-A058-476A-9287-EE8C1F94D30B.jpg (677x369, 72K)

I think semi-automatic weapons will soon be banned in the US, another one or two massive shootings and all

Attached: 5984301489b2e15dac5bd054.png (499x512, 90K)

He had that AR15 illegally, are kiwis actually that fucking retarded? They actually think these new laws would have stopped him from buying black market guns with crypto?

this desu, fuck America and fuck Drumpf!

LET THEM IN

Attached: nu.jpg (453x608, 139K)

Bye, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out, why don't you try North Korea.

You have to go back.

And then what will we have? I mean, one of the NZ shooters had a lever action rifle. Should that be banned too?

But the NRA wasn't even in the Top 50 of Political Donors. Bloomberg LP is #1, btw, hmm

Attached: 1552627594682.jpg (432x327, 19K)

Define assault weapons.

Attached: 1551722330624.jpg (640x640, 58K)

No they won't.

Mass shootings scared NZ cucks because they never happen.

Mass shootings don't scare burgers at all because they happen all the time.

Tell me, what will the Americans do if, nevertheless, they begin to withdraw semi-automatic weapons? Just what scenarios are possible?

Attached: 1543002381751.jpg (480x480, 57K)

He had a license to own firearms in NZ.

Does that work?

12 miles out to sea, there are no gun laws.

It's almost impossible to legally acquire a firearm in NZ. Illegally? Could probably buy one in hours.

Doesn't matter, do you really think he acquired that AR15 with all those high capacity mags and holographic sights LEGALLY?

Of they haven’t banned them by now? The States is the only country where that would start a civil war.

please do this to start Civil War 2.0 and reinvigorate individual liberty again over shitty progressive bullshit

Attached: dumbfuckjuice.jpg (465x489, 27K)

>how to start a civil war overnight: the post

There are less painful ways to commit suicide Mr. Bootlicker.

Attached: your goals vs my goals battle of glendale confederate victory.png (1358x768, 1.35M)

that's because we're not approval seeking cucks.

it is clear that your government is committed to removing all weapons from the public. which means that they will be banned and that too

Civil war user.

Im pretty sure the NZ government said he legally acquired them.

NRA helped pass the federal automatic weapons ban as well as the bump stock ban as well as the original National Firearms Act.

We'll get a civil war as soon as Trump nominates Amy Barret to replace RBG

it'd get ugly and despite what Jow Forums tells you, the divide will be urban/rural, local police vs fed/state police.

Holo sights are legal retard.

Im American

Damn. One 7 too many.

So you are saying that they are banned right now?

I’m not giving up my guns for any reason.

Source? They know they can’t.

As you should be, the onions levels of this post alone screams "I have a refuges welcome tattoo on my ass!". Please move to one of the many countries where your faggotry is tolerated or an hero.

Attached: 1523239215959.jpg (791x648, 70K)

Don't worry, there will be a shooting at a mosque in America in the next month and they'll stomp on our rights again.

Attached: 1552864571958.png (640x634, 621K)

Me too, with faggot doublenigger shills like you wanting to take away my guns when millions of them are floating around, lots of them unregistered. Great, let's just uh make sure you can't protect yourself in case something happens, that's what we should do. Maybe we should also ban seatbelts because every 1 in 100000 crashes the buckle gets jammed and the person gets trapped in the car and immolated.

If the NRA buys politicians, why dont they buy politicians who disagree with them?