Racists see pitbulls

Racists see pitbulls.
I see a guide dog, a therapy dog, a herding dog, a rescue dog

Attached: 7e7lol4ox0b01.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CcM8wcspmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PEAK RACISM.

(It's official.)

>seven pups
>a guide dog, a therapy dog, a herding dog, a rescue dog
You left out the remaining three killadogs.

Fucking gas and a match
No lie
I hate those animals

I see niglets but instead of eating watermelons they eat toddlers.

Have fun when your dog attacks multiple cats and dogs in the area and eventually attacks you too

Breedism*

Herding what? Children to the slaughter?

Kill them with fire

I see the effluent stink of plebeian humans. The rise of shitbulls corresponds exactly with the rise of pleb ""culture"".

Fuck cats, I let my dog kill any cat that wonders into our yard.

They're so cute before they grow up and eat a child's face.

Attached: 1542697371102.png (191x234, 12K)

Attached: n9mbdu6guz301.png (271x301, 78K)

>I see a guide dog
The problem with lots is they're still smart enough to know when their owners are passive weak republican pussy foots, so they know when they dont have to be obedient. So if you dont see your dog as a dog, then they wont see you as a master.

Attached: CDA75F32-988A-49C5-8BF5-2D45C5E6F224.jpg (300x304, 48K)

Attached: 222991F9-051E-4858-B1A9-1BCBE918A49D.jpg (700x519, 187K)

Best bday present ever...box full of pittbulls and loyal friends for life

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

shitbulls

I would love to kill those mutts, one by one.

ayyy thats a good one

They're even cuter after that.

Attached: 1464611086874.png (500x489, 132K)

I live in a predominately white town. Every other fucker owns a Pit. You don't know what you're talking about.

I see a nigger that can't raise a child, but has no problem raising the niglets of the animal kingdom.

Attached: pitnigger.jpg (640x900, 59K)

Kill every woman that comes to get one.

Attached: FF997F58-ADB6-4BF1-8D01-C8EBEF2EF54B.png (251x242, 92K)

Shitbulls are like tattoos. Just let the trash keep branding itself.

I see a doggo that loves to cuddle, play and loves its master, will even scare away crackheads and dindus as a bonus. Just put it downstairs when your mom comes over cause that doggo might try n bite her face off.

I see war dogs that will be used for the coming civil war

Pediaplastisurgeon too

that's what nightmares are made of

I see dinner what does that make me?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Nigger of dogs

Attached: pitbull doggo.png (507x523, 795K)

>go to bed user....

this dinner can eat you Chang

Attached: I (7).jpg (500x379, 115K)

based

Pitbulls are loyal and redpilled

I see puppers. Love puppers.

you probably live in a town full of dirty, toothless, std ridden chavs user

I see a dog that normies and niggers shouldn't be allowed to keep as pets.

either that or liberals who want pits as a substitute for a pet nigger

i see future baby killers

Attached: 1537579989792.png (502x552, 24K)

That sounds about right.

Start a daycare for well-to-do children with wealthy parents and let your dogs roam freely among children. Do not make parents sign liability wavers for injuries to do with the poor widdle doggies.

based and niggerdogeaterpilled

Pitbulls are truley the nigger of doggs

They're ugly and rude. Very entitled breed..

pibulls make good for guard dogs due to their violent, unpredictable and nigger-like genetic disposition.

Not all wild animals are useless

the black one on the right is already trying to attack the person taking the picture. lel

oops forgot pic

Attached: pitbull facts.jpg (704x749, 132K)

Soooooo vicious

Attached: 20190318_203159.jpg (4032x3024, 3.52M)

Some dog breeds exhibit more loyalty. Others, intelligence. Meanwhile, pitbulls exhibit FASD. Fuck these retarded nigger dogs.

Attached: fasd.jpg (692x436, 65K)

Hm. I hold my hands up. My town is indeed infested with the societal cancer that are the chavs (or whatever that sort is called nowadays). As for their personal hygiene? Well, I couldn't speak to that, as I rarely, if ever, associate with them.

>the ADL recognizes pitbulls as a hate symbol

Pretty much cements my reason for not buying into the hate and fear mongering for the animal right there.

>all dogs are the same you bigot!
>Pitbulls are literally the best breed for guarding, child care, company, intelligence.

these are some very cute dogs

I see a low IQ animal that most people are incapable of handling.

they were once used as nanny dogs. before that they wuz kangs

They are ridiculously strong, smart, healthy, and hard working dogs.

But they are working dogs. Problems arise when people take them and just toss them into a house like they are fucking cocker spaniels.

Give them a task and exercise or they slowly start to lose their shit like huskies, pinchers, or German Shepards.

I mean, this one is kind of cute.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-184008_Brave.jpg (1440x1846, 689K)

why do chinese people eats dogs bugs and shit? What the fuck is it that attracts them to eating cockroaches

Well, a pit bull was indeed the first service dog. Used by Helen Keller no less.

I got an uncle with some chi-pitties that he is looking to get rid of, tempted to grab one.

Attached: 1545753660556.png (898x706, 1.57M)

A billion people who not even 40 years ago were almost 80% farmers and couldn't afford protein ate whatever they could get their hands on. They just never really stopped doing that is all.

That impossible to determine precisely. Any dog helping any cripple is performing a service...

So much bigotry.

Attached: pit-bulls-were-once-known-as-nanny-dogs-because-of-31337115.png (500x560, 144K)

Attached: Heroic Pitbull.jpg (480x733, 74K)

I don't believe anything the MSM says, except for what they say about pitbulls.
-pol

The thing is pitbulls are far more likely to kill you than any other dog, but since the odds of a dog killing you is so low to begin with, to the point lightning literally kills more people a year, citing that stat is kind of dumb.

The first recognized seeing eye dog, if that makes you feel better

Perhaps even the name "pitbull" is a social construct? I see a box of tiny cuddly kitty's.

haha this
fucking nu pol a bunch of israel loving maga hat kekistani flag waving bootlicking fags

I see a creature with an innate urge to rip, tear, scream, and violate. An awful little monster that'll just as soon bite the hand that feeds it. It's not enough if one doesn't actually hurt anyone. People hate its very nature in a comfortable world.

I'm the same way, though, except I can hide it. I can wrap it up in neuroticism and anxiety. The shit that goes through my head is fucking disgusting sometimes. Deranged fantasies of sadism, urges to pin my female coworker up against something, urges to smack a competing male over the head with a hammer. You only tolerate me over the pitbull because the pitbull is incapable of lying about itself, even though I haven't done anything.

A little over a year ago I was out walking my dog and one of these piece of shit animals ran at us out of nowhere and started attacking her. It was relentless and kept going back to attack her despite me pulling it off. In the process it bit both my hands. Eventually a woman came out of a nearby house and together we were able to restrain it.
Now I have scars on my hands and my dog has scars across her body.
And yet the faggot judge didn't make the owner put the pitbull down.
I want to kill every single pitbull. Even the puppies.

i've said it before, they obviously make good guard dogs due to their violent disposition

based

>"the facts gallery"
>no citation
>image is that deep fried

I see dollars, a few years with the right training and you just might have a great rat-baiting dog.

Attached: ratbaiting.jpg (800x543, 187K)

admit it, they are cute

Even as pups this is a hideous breed.

These dogs should never be kept as pets, but only sources of gambling income. They should be caged at all times unless fighting in the ring.

I babysat one for a few months while we tried to set it up with a new owner. Light grey with the most gorgeous blue eyes. She looked like that, except there was an odd shape to her lips that made her look like she had a smile when her mouth was closed.

I'll never forget when a yapper started harassing her. I've seen big dogs deal with yappers before. Retrievers and the like will act like they're scared shitless of the runts, while police dogs will scare the shit out of them (I think the worst damage I've seen was when one of the yappers had a chunk of her scalp taken off by a rott....nothing a little antiseptic and super glue couldn't fix).

This fucking pitt bull though, she pinned the yapper with her front legs, like a cat playing with a mouse. It got SO pissed, and she looked so amused by its reaction. She was doing that weird, yowling talk thing that some dogs like to do, while the little yapper was going ballistic. It's up there with watching a malamute open and drink a beer in terms of my favorite experiences with dogs.

>hurr durr all info graphics are real and trustworthy, not made by an incel with loads of free time
Pit bulls =/= Bulldogs. You and every other poster in this thread are literal ignorant republicans. You're holding up global progress.

I see the pitbulls, but where are the bricks and the sack?

I live in a nigger apartment and so I'm used to pitbulls running up to me without a leash. I just have to let them smell my hand and wait for the nigger/ spic owner to come get it

other than niggers, are people that own these dogs retarded leftists that refuse to acknowledge breed characteristics?

They can be phenomenal dogs. My three children were raised with an American bull dog their entire childhood. We wept when "Brew" died of old age. Dog heaven? This one earned his place.

This.

im shooting up a pitbull "refugee" center soon, gonna snipe em motherfuckers HAHA

based.

How the fuck are those cute? God I wish they made bigger blenders. In fact we should send every pitbull to fucking China. Only those crazy fucks can devise a proper end to these evil fucking menaces.

Pattern recognition is hard.

>Being this much of a degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=6CcM8wcspmM

First they'll ban your dogs and then they'll ban your guns.

What is this, 2008 /x/?

>attack
>killing

>don't worry, he's a sweetie, he wouldn't hurt a fly