Brenton Tarrant Court Case

I can’t wait for this court case to happen! I heard he will be defending himself. This mad lad is doing the longest shitpost in history kek.

Attached: 4D1EABC2-8A92-4F0C-AAC4-43B7FB1E3897.jpg (862x575, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/MichaelA.Hoffman-TheOccultPhilosophy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone knows it's a mossad hoax and he's a zionist Jew so what the fuck did you hope to accomplish by making this thread? Did you stupid kikes think that people would believe this shitty fake hoax narrative all the way into April? Holy shit you stupid fuckers.

Will (((they))) even let it be televised? I want to watch the whole shitshow

Why do they keep censoring his face?

I highly doubt it, they won't even show his face desu

Not everything is a Mossad OP.

It'll be a secret trial

I hope Erdogan orders the assassination of Yair Netanyahu.

Apparently it's NZ law for some reason.

It would be a shame. I wanted to hear his defense.

What the fuck is in New Zealand's drinking water?

To prevent anyone resembling him from being attacked by the hyper-violent shitskins he proudly defended his country against.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

HE WAS AN ECO FASCIST COMMUNIST

LMAO

Attached: uhh_ok.gif (400x225, 513K)

Hopefully we can at least get a transcript.

Yeah but at this point he is already a meme martyr.

Why can't we see his face? Means whole thing is fake. Anybody can fake a fake court hearing if we can't even see a face. Are they that desperate by not being able to successfully pull off CGI that they just decided to not show the suspect at all? How is that believable? It's not even 1% believable.

“Your honor I would like to show exhibit A. Spyro The Dragon 3 on PlayStation1. This game showed me the importance of ethnostate nationalism.”

space is fake

fuck off schizo spammer you faggot mossad moarpheus

An user pointed out that they censored his face cause of Kiwi Law. It’s that or the media is “attempting” to not spread his influence.

I really hope he sticks with that.

Attached: 1523134379011.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

They have already advised the trial won't be shown to the public. We will never see an interview or anything from this guy, it's martin bryant tier lockdown.

We'll never see or hear a word of it.

My fucking sides

Attached: 1509216676691.jpg (255x352, 17K)

Isn't he entitled to a public hearing?

Martin bryant killed 35 and set a house on fire which by law on it's own requires a coronial inquest. Never happened, and never will despite it being against the law. The media you have now of Tarrant are all you're ever gonna get. He won't be allowed visitors or anything.

Man fuck the Kiwi gov. He will be providing hours of content that will be lost to history.

Because he's innocent until proven guilty and it is illegal to show someone's face who is only accused of a crime

>Spyro The Dragon 3 on PlayStation1
W-wait. The plot of that game was about thieves moving into dragon territories and stealing dragon eggs, dwindling the dragon population.
>IT'S THE BIRTHRATES
Dear God

Shut the fuck up schizo fuck. Day of a Pills when.

You know realize how redpilled Spyro 3 really was

I don't care what stupid laws they have, not showing his face means only one thing, that they are hiding something, like literally hiding. Such bullshit only signals to me to make more meme videos out of that shooting.

Maximum public attention grabbing media spectacle psyop. Masonic psychodrama. Be sure to tune in. They are getting maximum milage out of this event.
archive.org/details/MichaelA.Hoffman-TheOccultPhilosophy

Attached: FreemasonsMasterLogoblack.png (998x869, 45K)

Take your meds you schizo mestizo.

Some of the details will be told to us about the courtroom stuff, but we will never get to see him walking around the room like Ted Bundy spouting memes everywhere. They'll never give him the satisfaction.

It's like they don't even care about the rest of us.

He dismissed his lawyer but he will be getting a court appointed lawyer whether he wants it or not.

Because he's smiling like a madman as well as

>your companions are literally a hunter, a sargeant, a full white yeti, a monkey with a gun and a fucking kangaroo

This game was way ahead of its time

Attached: F9A12507-CCDF-457C-B59F-7717752B99DC.png (919x737, 56K)

How long 'til you ask him to take his meds?

But it's literally everyone else exept your schitzo circle who agrees that you are retarded and insane, posting a shitty gif won't fix that user you absolute cuck.

>day of the pills

kek

Attached: brendan clap.gif (400x225, 3.88M)

Fuck you if i think its real than its not everybody. You cheeky cunt dont act like all of Jow Forums is with you

Attached: 1552751004523.jpg (1024x682, 131K)

Attached: 1530577509005.jpg (832x827, 87K)

I wouldn't say I hate Israel I would just argue let the kikes fund themselves instead of using our tax money.
Male Jews are the richest demographic on this planet and they have more then enough money to fund their pathetic little ethnostate without taxing Americans.

I hope his opening statement is the marine copy pasta

>I wouldn't say I hate Israel
Hello neocon

Hobbit piss and estrogen