Are we gonna completely ignore this?

Are we gonna completely ignore this?

Attached: image.jpg (1862x1048, 855K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eDvjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am until you tell me who the fuck that is.

An actual hero that killed a mob boss.

circle = kike

the things I wish I could convey to you

Attached: 1551814437871.png (973x910, 1.02M)

Based. Kill your local mob boss. Kill your local drug dealer.

That’s a Q not a circle. The whole narrative lately is to get infinity channel offline because that’s where Qanon is posting.

does that say white power/ maga forever?

?

>MAGA forever
>United we stand
>MAGA forever
>Q

Cant see whats on the tumb and heel of palm

haha, I wondered if that was a Q

holy fuck.

if Q is Russians who stole user and this guy was radicalized....

fuck this is getting out of hands.

could have dropped Mueller report months ago to avoid Q picking up steam... but likely there is really something in there.

The storm may be real, and it may not be pretty for everyone involved.

fuck...

Patriots in charge

You've been here all day, but today is the first day you started to post. Your being watched.

Attached: B7C5DC41-ED33-4DD3-8C29-2A116B5F8FF8.jpg (2000x2391, 529K)

How’s a kid like this pull off a hit on a mob boss?

>
good analysis- looks spot on.

Pls elaborate

cmon man this is Jow Forums not /x/

looks that way

I was thinking Patriot. But the way the thing is angled, it looks like the dot of the eye is over the O. And the O isnt a full solid circle.

Who is this guy?

What is this about?

Speak up, kitty!

He's obviously a patsy

archive.is/eDvjo

check this 1

Attached: qanonTOTALproof!!!!.png (2048x1915, 2.33M)

I know who the guy is, I want to know what this guy is talking about

or this 1

Attached: qproofwatchnailedit.png (1920x1080, 480K)

Level 1 Crook to Level 99 Boss

Bump

Is this some sort of Masonic symbol?

this guy just seems mental. no pussy is worth killing over.

He was probably hired to do it and that was just a cover story.

yeah i dont doubt it, i bet it had something to do with the 77 million bucks worth of coke seized that same week at the NJ port.

No doubt

He just killed a mob boss, so he has to let anyone who might seek retribution know that Q has his back.

>But it shows the suspect’s truck apparently deliberately hitting the vehicle
>The two shake hands
>then pulls a gun and shoots

WTF? That is off. Seems like hed be too pissed off to shake hands.

Probably thought it was just some dumb kid. I almost feel for the guy.

Probably some Freenasons.

>Q has his back
>Gets caught

I just read this. Seriously WTF?
lmao. I read a couple days earlier that this mob boss didn't like this dude dating his daughter so that's why he shot him. Now he's flashing all sorts of trump shit? What it God's name is going on with the new York mob?

How does:
Know how long hes been on Jow Forums?

Getting connection errors now.

Didndo nuffin wring

I am sorry okv this is public intel and larping to a possible scenario.

Ill stop, jeez

goddamn, that's pretty interesting

Attached: Suspect in NYC Mafia boss killing has pro Trump slogans written on hand in court.png (983x748, 757K)

it's actually a devil
there two 'horns' on that O

Shiiiiiit...The morning of the shooting in NZ, I was doxed -in thread...faggot called me by name -well, not my name -but the owner of the house I rent from and the name on the internet connection.

All I did was point out , this:

"This was a psyop. Need proof? Look at how cool he is throughout the video. Mag changes, jam clearing, hand to hand, close quarters situational awareness, voice/hands dont shake, able to manipulate small electronic devices/ammo. This guy knew how to handle his adrenaline.

He was an operator irl, for sure."

Thread died before I could address it.

Say hello -They are watching.

What possible scenario do you speak of?

No, Adam Schiff is in the process of issuing a subpoena on this guy. CNN says he is like a tenth cousin to Paul Manafort.

Niggas dont type anythinh on psyops or russians or terrorism here. You gonna get fucked now.

Over and out of here glowibg swamp

Answer the question

Those 'horns' are the 'e' and 'r' in 'forever'

Can anyone here reasonably think of how a pivot from killing a mob boss because he wouldn't let you date his daughter, would morph into some uber pro trump guy killing him? This whole thing makes no fucking sense at all. Did some other mob guy tell him to do it so as to deflect attention from the mob and make it seem political?

Definitely not a mason, those digits suggest otherwise but almost as if they play both sides of the shekel
Kek
The news lately goes pretty schzo quick once you scratch past the surface

Any updates on the shooter accomplice who fled to Israel?

Im startin to believe lofe is one big fuckin scripted 'wag the dog' production.

Its jarring. As intended, no doubt.

yes, please

Wonder if he got a ride from Skippy outta the country? Also thanks for the heads up on user posting

Im seein the possibility, that this is intended to make Q types look irrational.

"tell me not to date your daughter!"...BANG! "MAGA" where we go one we go all...

Also, I wouldnt be surprised if the Mob boss wasnt in on it. He retires and this kid both discredits and distracts.

intrigue. tell me more about schrodinger's friend

You can click on peoples Ids and see how many posts they have under that id. Dont fuck with newfags like that nigger

Attached: 1552870469106.png (800x528, 676K)

>Q
what a fucking retard

>Also thanks for the heads up on user posting

What are you referencing here?

When things go crazy here, even the don't bother to hide.
It's real fedposting hours nigga

Attached: 1446845714704.png (351x351, 153K)

lol "pull off a hit"
you can literally just walk up and shoot them
it's not like they're surrounded by ninjas at all times

Unironically

Why didn't Q predict this

bump holy shit this guy took out some actual mafia trash

Wasn't he the mob boss?

You know I meant you overweight faggot. If it that ‘easy’ why doesn’t it happen more often.

Kid might be connected, might not. But it's the nobodies you don't anticipate who are the most dangerous ones. Guy backs into his SUV and the mob boss comes out of his house to talk to him one-on-one, he obviously didn't recognize the danger and was lulled into a false sense of security.

It's something for sure, life is crazy and we know very little about the nature of the world around us

is this also showing some kind significance to scorpius... Methuselah?

Plus he drove away from the scene with no problem whatsoever. Any normal sheeple non-operator would just get in the car and drive it straight into something from the adrenaline dump.

50/50 it was either a pro or a CGI.

>your
anybody with your shoddy education shouldn't be employed anywhere other than mcdonalds.

I'll take a coke with no ice, please.

this. they scared off user, and i dont think he was deluded or DMTfag

why is this copy pasta only in the archives once?

Who is DMTfag?

a* DMTfag. or, someone who thinks they've unlocked the keys to valhalla from a simple trip

Opposed to compromising your ethics and morals to join a big boys secret club only to learn the same "secrets" but in a far less homoerotic manner

no, ive indulged and will again in the future. but there are far, far too many retards that suck the glass dick and misinterpret what's occurring. thanks, joe!

Robert Anton Wilson's Schrodinger's Cat

this crazy fuck has put his whole family at risk and is going to get tortured to death in prison because some wop told him he could't date somebody what a fucking moron

Dont understand the question? Ive posted different variations of it.

Yeah, weaving in and out of traffic, no less. Running lights, speeding...

Yeah.

Maybe because they have a network of assassins who will kill your family then you dumbass.

I'm no mob expert, but I can't imagine the mob really favors one party over the other. This guy was a mob boss, like I figured. So where does he go from here, if he wasn't killed by some mad estranged ex boyfriend or whatever he was. Why would a MAGAtard kill this guy just for shits and giggles?

How fucking desperate are they to try and ruin Q? Holy fuck they are scared.

They just flew over my house!

Could you enlighten us as to what is occurring, I don't mean that in a derogatory manner I'm actually genuinely interested in hearing people's thoughts on "hallucinogenic" experiences

>Why would a MAGAtard kill this guy just for shits and giggles?

I dont think its the mobs decision. COuld be that the boss owed a debt and early retirement was his way out.

The debt collector stages a shooting, boss goes to some island estate for the rest of his life and the shooter stands as an example of 'OMG crazy magatards are crazy'.

Also could be a way of getting the mob boss out of the picture, permanently. No questions asked, because no one would believe the first idea. Boss goes to said palatial estate and can never be called into court...;)

Would also explain -why the handshake.

>Why would a MAGAtard kill this guy just for shits and giggles?

I dont think its the mobs decision. COuld be that the boss owed a debt and early retirement was his way out.

The debt collector stages a shooting, boss goes to some island estate for the rest of his life and the shooter stands as an example of 'OMG crazy magatards are crazy'.

Also could be a way of getting the mob boss out of the picture, permanently. No questions asked, because no one would believe the first idea. Boss goes to said palatial estate and can never be called into court...;)

Would also explain -why the handshake. They both knew what was about to happen. Maybe we werent supposed to hear about that part.

Yeah, they probably did. You should have asked them to ring me up -I have a few questions for them.

Maybe on the next flyby, yeah?

>Q is a crossed kike
>Q is Jesus

Attached: 1552964043238.png (600x547, 230K)

Would you say he's an hero?

Yeah. Seems suspicious. I wish hed have spilt'em.

If I was to guess anything I would say it was someone within his own group, that did it. If the court buys it, they'll just say it was some crazed political figure or something. The last thing the mob wants is for the media/police to become involved.

So this is now officially a crazed domestic situation?

im equally intrigued, user and although have had numerous psychedelic experiences in years past, i wasn't even close to a mental state that could have translated them into anything meaningful. but i have always been intrigued by the writing of robert anton wilson. and i do believe he understood much about the nature of our reality
>image from user that was chased off by feds earlier in thread is the cover to one book raw's trilogy

DO YOU REALIZE THE IMPLICATIONS!!!?!?!?!?!

"WE" JUST WHACKED A MAFIA BOSS, WE Jow Forums SHITPOSTERS

DO YOU REALIZE OUR POWER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

so Q is a isreal shill fuck that guy, of course trump wants her back on fox because of her anti llam omar pro isreal rant. cant wait till jewish civil war jeez

lol

LESSON HERE

WE CAN DO ANYTHING, HIT ANYWHERE

>
Underrated

Can you stupid fucking faggots be way less lazy about your OPs? Jesus Christ.

This is not about that.