Hundreds of students perform haka for Christchurch victims

What are you white supremacists gonna do when these bitches come for you?

washingtonpost.com/world/2019/03/18/power-haka-new-zealanders-pay-traditional-tribute-mosque-attack-victims/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3b2933db62b8

Attached: 7598.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUq8Uq_QKJo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ltuvn4wlsTM
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtu.be/yiKFYTFJ_kw?t=53
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White bois be running

After we stop laughing?

Your utterly disparate tribes of intolerant primitives
pretend to tolerate each other only to get the last of the free stuff.

Snap out of your delusions, pajama boy.

Island niggers find an occasion to act like niggers, good for them.

Attached: Blank _504fcb7fcb6ce74c8865070380b808a2.jpg (326x326, 16K)

How come "All Blacks" isn't racist? You just know that if the national team was called the "All Whites" there would be people up in arms about it.

>What are you white supremacists gonna do when these bitches come for you?
Probably the same thing the whites who first landed did to the faggots

That's it guys. Call off your terror attacks! The Maori danced!

Also, let's celebrate how these dancing students just resurrected all those dead islamists with their dance!

Yay! Guess everything's better now. Thanks dancing Maori.

haha am I supposed to be scared? They look fucking hilarious, even a twig like me could overpower any whaman in an instant.

Attached: 1552948552045.png (1008x1154, 672K)

Their soccer team is called "All Whites" actually

Yeah I didn’t notice it before but I’m glad it’s was mostly exclusively 99% niggers
Nothing of value was lost

Attached: 4ADD80C9-5211-42B7-8F77-42B3A52CE2F6.png (323x373, 116K)

How do people make faces like that?
I can barely smile.

angry natives

Attached: 054_1000.jpg (750x1000, 135K)

What do you do when the girl in the black shirt hakas you into submission to be her sex slave for the night?

Actually, I'm a centrist. And what would I do? I'd probably laugh. Why? Because a dance doesn't intimidate me, you brainlet. Does it intimidate you, you weak little bitch?

I would destroy them with my line dancing if they tried that shit.

Attached: TRYMEBITCH.png (1024x1024, 1.38M)

>Portuguese man fantasizes yet again about fucking a brown woman

>We'll look so good if we pretend to care!

That's all this shit ever is. Do you really fucking think so many kids would get together and waste their time doing this if cameras were not around? I fucking LOATHE the goody-goody for the camera act. It's fucking ridiculous.

if someone comes to me with a fucking problem thinking that I am their fucking problem, after all that I have just done for everyone, I will just go full radioactive nuclear hellfire on them

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀..png (500x737, 522K)

Haka?
Is this cultural appropriation?

i love how this is the extent of maori culture

Rape and kill each one

haka is gay though

Is there a vid? Because I wanna laugh my ass off

It's called colonialism you faggot.

Someone should fire back with an haka-47.

What a race of complete fugs. 99.9% as bad as niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUq8Uq_QKJo

If they wanted it to be authentic Maori culture, they should've eaten someone at the end.

Nigger I don't speak sand nigger what the fuck is a haka?

Hakka was shit the first time i saw it, and it remains shit even after the 1000's time.

I'm part Polynesian (Hawaiian, not Maori, though), and even I think this is lame.

Wow. We can really learn something from this.

Fiber, lads. Be sure you get enough fiber in your diets. Pic related.

Attached: Push.jpg (183x194, 5K)

those retard comments

Probably laugh my ass off...

Hell yeah! - TexBro

That's racist how they pushed all the white kids in the back.

Attached: tribal-wars-2-video-game-internet-sad-pepe-thumb.jpg (310x227, 20K)

moari war face. cute.

haka is not islamic and is disgusting

Attached: camel.png (194x369, 103K)

i was gonna do that to no avail.
you just saved me 5 minutes of my life.
thanks fren

Hakas are so cool. I especially like the American Hakas.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ltuvn4wlsTM

Cultural appropriation and racist.

enjoy

She has a cute little body but Maori women get fatter than practically any other demographic as they age.

Same thing Europeans did 400 years ago when they encountered shrieking savages.

Stack them like fucking cordwood.

Thanks for the laugh based insectisoid

wow all five of them

proberly upset her 35 year old paki boyfriend got shot before she got gang banged in the parking lot

context aside, that was less cringe than i expected, honestly. kind of badass. some of those kids were really committed. i don't think you see that kind of passion coming from young native americans performing their songs and dances.

Prolly lose my incel status, but gain another title.

I thought maoris were celebrating. Or is it just their women who are upset?

so this is their equivalent of thoughts and prayers?

Same thing we did to them in the 19th century

Any time nigger.

It's their flavor of Bix Nood Unga Bunga

LA GOBLINAS

>Powerful.

Get btfo and have to sign a peace treaty?

probably what they did the first time
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Attached: coh.png (807x547, 402K)

So cringeworthy.
Women aren't supposed to be doing a haka anyway. Makes we want to go down the park and let off my left over fireworks

Attached: 1506793209048.jpg (1360x1682, 440K)

Jesus that nigger shit is cringe af.

Attached: 1530220170544.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

this guy is so fucking ugly my god, no wonder he had to rely on his race to feel good about himself

There’s Mexican people in New Zealand? Is New Zealand close to Mexico?

Attached: 1B07C938-FE88-4CC3-8168-E8A678300946.jpg (600x514, 67K)

kek

Attached: 1541543843963.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Same thing our forefathers did, assimilate them, put them into residential schools, fuck the woman, kill the men. Question is, what are they gonna do when the whites chimp out again.. darkies are too soft for slavery these days. Too much free money.

Attached: 70C566D7-B38C-4D78-89E3-5ADE0282EF0A.png (460x562, 245K)

>*ignites 16 pounder gun onto wog dance troop*
>FIRE

haka voodoo dance is retarded and dare I say "cringe"

Whenever I see anything about Ausfaila and New Zealand's natives makes me appreciate our Indians more

Attached: Cherokee_Confederates_Reunion2[1].gif (900x526, 453K)

Does anyone else cringe as fuck when they see this "war dance" being done? Maybe people in NZ think it looks cool or something, but I think it just looks cringy as hell. There was even an American show I liked called Friday night lights, basically about american football in small town texas, where in one season a coach taught them to do it for whatever reason. I mean in NZ I guess I could kind of understand non Mauri doing it, but holy fucking shit did seeing a bunch of pretend texas boys doing this make me embarrassed for everyone involved.

The funny thing is too. If you asked these Mauri in NZ if they they wished their ancestors had kept out the invaders they probably would feel the same way. At least I hope they would, for their own sense of identity.

You guys killed most of them, and you did it fairly early on in the country's history, so they're largely irrelevant today. Yet another example of America showing everyone how it's done.

It is so cute when women try to be tough.

Attached: 1406074823476.gif (400x384, 183K)

>Shittington Post jerking off biker gangs

Big shock.

Attached: aussie.jpg (662x393, 60K)

idk. Hillary tried to sound tough, and I just couldn't handle her voice. When a man talks loudly they just flat out sound completely different than when a woman speaks loudly. When a woman does it, it makes me want to blow my brains out because it sounds like they are shrieking like a banshee

Jesus that shit is cringy as fuck.

Muslims will ban the Haka once they are the majority.

>skinny males doing the haka

lmao

only looks "good" with big muscular "scary" blokes doing it properly

youtu.be/yiKFYTFJ_kw?t=53

the only women who alpha about in politics are the ones you never hear of or even see for that matter

welcome back aussies

Attached: 1551933373304.jpg (562x467, 63K)

and that's probably exactly why they never made it anywhere. Shrillary most likely did a lot of shit that old fashioned politicians did, but people just didn't like the way the words came out of her mouth. Plus she did it a few decades too late. The left had past her by decades ago. Bernie or some other ultra leftist is the face of the party now.

Nixon won a second election in one of the biggest landslides ever in his second term. Yet the history books will forever regard him as one of the worst presidents ever. Historians and news fags should all be put to death. How do you win one of the largest landslide victories ever as an unpopular president?

Was Nixon shady? absolutely. Did he need to be shady to win his election? Absolutely not. That's just how elections were done back then. I mean hell. LBJ had JFK killed and no one batted an eye.

Attached: 140806-nixonquiz-intro-editorial.jpg (2180x1768, 1.44M)

God send them Muslims to these events.

This is correct. American is the only Anglo nation that handled the natives effectively. Today, they're nothing but a meme to be exploited by old white ladies from Massachusetts. And the USA has by far the biggest population to deal with.
Canada has its First Nations BS, Oz has its Abos, Kiwis with the Mouri, and in a historical sense - South Africa and Rhodesia never figured it out either.

One of the rules of war, don't leave anyone alive when you fight with someone, cause they can come back and hurt you later.

mein sides
KEEEEK

remember the candle light vigil for charlie hebdo which was disrupted by a muslim with some fireworks?

hahahaha that was peak islam

Agree and to this user's point:
There's a reason we named sports teams after them before liberal faggots stopped that - they were savages and fought hard. I respect them for that, but that's the way war works. Winners write the history books.

Good fucking god, those are some ugly bitches.

Point and laugh.

bleach them and get some warrior mongol children to attack the muslims with

Attached: averagelib.gif (320x352, 837K)

Dunno, Chelsea Clinton unironically got told to fuck off by the people in NZ that are actually relevant; not some dipshit Americans. Even kike news media are on it, American left got blamed for it by natives kek

>waman freedom not worth redemption
>said by waman who would be in kitchen otherwise
literally nigger level IQ

Attached: lmaodidyoujust.jpg (600x600, 127K)

They look just like the working class in 1984 when they're yelling at Emanuel Goldstein. All emotion, zero thinking and logic.

Looks like she’s trying to push out a log

Damn those cowgirls are hot though.

Lmao you guys are such fucking shitposters
Post more comments

Attached: 2019-03-18 21.45.48.png (1080x1920, 743K)

People here are literally vandalising the streets with graffiti writing shit on walls and roads like "Lookout for your Muslim whānau".

Attached: what it couldve been.jpg (960x640, 82K)

You're funny. :D

imagine encountering them for the first time and them doing this gay shit then just shooting them right in the gob with a musket and watching their head explode

Attached: 1543903635609.png (800x800, 249K)

They’re fucking obnoxious, tell you that right now