Brit/pol/: Late Night Edition

No Links Beddy Byes Soon

Attached: norfomorph.jpg (1908x1324, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oqNw5XxHACg
youtube.com/watch?v=qAMkOQXAJbU
aberladyangles.com/anglo-saxon-aberlady/
youtube.com/watch?v=lLcpcytUnWU
youtube.com/watch?v=GjENnyQupow
youtube.com/watch?v=YN5AxvjTJhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hrsA9BL8lUw
therealnews.com/stories/class-struggle-over-brexit-lapavitsas-and-jay
youtube.com/watch?v=6LTMO0-YGI4
progressonline.org.uk/2018/05/24/how-we-fix-the-sewer-of-social-media/
youtu.be/1T-sGC37XHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i win

You are now dominated by Sam Kriss

Attached: sam-kriss.jpg (1200x514, 55K)

fucking hell lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=oqNw5XxHACg

Attached: FA59CD60-809B-4018-A24F-2E6303375535.png (556x835, 55K)

QUEEN AND COUNTRY SAFE AND SOUND WITH VILLAINS SIX FEET UNDERGROUND

Attached: 2dd2cca3578c801e2acb4d64be21c666.jpg (720x666, 38K)

fucking hate incels

oh fuck, an incel

>MP's, Journalist, professors and their ilk etc have been on this website all day and have likely beein in Brit/pol/

This is a Pot Noodle appreciation society. I have no clue what they're on about.

Attached: 1546418840630.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

honestly this is one of the most retarded incel schemes to date

Do go and braid some hemp or die of a preventable disease or whatever it is Luddites like you do with your ample spare time.

release the serum to the public. solve the incel problem. Save lives before more of them snap.

Attached: The Cure for Virginity.jpg (416x612, 55K)

>retarTED posters trying a different tactic now so they'll get people to join their luddite cult

lol no thanks.

why would you want me to allow incels to spread their incel genes? do you want more incels? how irresponsible are you ya wee rascal

why do you hate ugly weirdos?

just hate you like

I FUCKING HATE NOAM FUCKING CHOMSKY AND HIS FUCKING RETARDED ARGUMENTS SO FUCKING MUCH! I HATE HIS FUCKING SUPPORTERS EVEN FUCKING MORE! FUCK NOAM CHOMSKY.

Classic example of a Scot's cope upon being reminded that they have Anglo ancestry:
>Scots are Celt and Pict. Maybe some Norwegian. We were never invaded by post Roman Angles Saxons or Jutes. Not until much later. That was you sassenach cunts

>WTF happened to comedy

Political correctness. Victim culture. A decade of silencing and forcing out any and all opposing voices to the soul-crushing liberal SJW groupthink

All the real, gutsy, authentic comedy of the working and middle classes moved onto social media and the internet by 2012/2013 or so. It's evolved off television and into memes, decentralized short videos and forum/comment chatter. Now it's been forced even off that by big tech censorship onto group message services. Eventually there'll be no outlet that's why it's so important to recapture the mainstream culture

Agreed 1000%
Last balls to the wall hilarious show to come out was probably Teachers or The Thick of It... apart from the KINO bonus specials of The League of Gentlemen that came out last year
Stand up comedy is dead, talk shows forced and panel shows have decayed into irrelevant meandering nothing. The bottom line is that everything's too political without being funny.

Rude

Attached: 1543201231406.png (500x435, 374K)

why? you dont know me

you sound intimidated by the superior race that inhabits this island, the scots

Start planting Japanese knotweed by Remainer's houses.

Attached: NorfFCPunch.png (482x454, 32K)

you incels are all the same

>he likes ugly concrete abominations
>not comfy woodland

scots are the true northerners you southern poof

Jock wankers

what does anyones preference in architecture have to do with your retarded larp?

t. Andrew marr

I'm a Midul man.

>liberal SJW groupthink
I would add class to that
W1A is just a trailer for the stupidity that ensues from the commissioners of
>content

I thought Andrew Marr was a communist, why would he dislike Noam Chomsky?

fuck off southern fairy

You aren't norf unless you're Shetland or Orkney

Pretty much what I assumed had happened. The political correctness thing has gotten completely out of hand and has stifled and silenced the humour of the working class as you said. SJW groupthink is all consuming, it is genuinely a cancer sucking away at the vitality of our society. I wonder what the next twenty years will be like - i've laughed harder at the memes in Brit/pol/ more than anything I've been shown on television (Don't own one). People shoudln't be pilloried for making a joke. It's ridiculous. The next twenty years are going to be a wild ride.

Attached: 1542730027926.png (750x807, 103K)

Attached: 2BGabm7npXZi0WhNB5nBvaF0XeUX17ek-K6VVtXQb8U.jpg (960x720, 153K)

The last great non-PC comic was Frankie Boyle who was Jow Forums incarnate on MSM irrepective of his politics
Then...
They neutered him and brought him back shackled-years later after what looks to be a really hostage type arrangement left to the whims of editors who keep cutting anything edgy
youtube.com/watch?v=qAMkOQXAJbU

Read his books; Laugh at everything, hate his politics you might but the fucker could be dark and he regularly pissed off Stewart Lee

>The Brexit elites
They've got some fucking nerve

Who's that fucking whore MP?

>t. Houseboat in the arctic circle

>next twenty years

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 23K)

Join us, the press, the majority of the major parties, Goldman Sachs and almost all transnational governmental organisations in resisting the elites comrade.

Friendly reminder:
> Anglian expansion into the Lothians began during the reign of Ethelfrith (AD 592-616), who had defeated the Gododdin at Catterick in around AD 600. In around AD 603 he defeated King Aedan of Dalriada at Degsastan, an unidentified battle ground probably in the lower Tweed basin or in Liddesdale.

>Two key historical events bookmark the Anglo-Saxon period in the Lothians: in AD 638 Edinburgh was besieged by Oswald, king of Northumbria; and in AD 973 Edgar of Wessex ceded Lothian to the Scottish king, Kenneth II.

aberladyangles.com/anglo-saxon-aberlady/

Only if you don't fight it, user

Attached: w9tqk4jma8521.jpg (457x387, 39K)

Because Marr is not a communist he's a Tory establishment bumsucker
youtube.com/watch?v=lLcpcytUnWU
You can pinpoint the second Marr's heart and bumhole are burst wide open by Chonsky shattering Marr's illusions of the world and media

The full thing is well worth watching to see how accurate Chomsky or Marr have been.
Guess who was right?
youtube.com/watch?v=GjENnyQupow

Attached: Z.jpg (300x168, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YN5AxvjTJhQ

>i've laughed harder at the memes in Brit/pol/ more than anything I've been shown on television
Same here.

>The next twenty years
>mfw

Attached: WojakThinksofShootingHimself.jpg (645x772, 75K)

Nobody who supports Remain can claim to be anti-establishment. They wait their whole lives for the revolution and when it finally comes, they support the bourgeoisie.

Attached: fbpe.jpg (622x557, 72K)

Noam Chomsky is still a complete fucking cunt even if he rekt a retarded lib.

i have no nation but the sea

Explain why he's a cunt for showing how power works in the US?

youtube.com/watch?v=hrsA9BL8lUw

Attached: 1516589862883.jpg (324x200, 34K)

Take the goalpill.. Find a hobby (even football!) and get into it. Following the politics will drive you absolutely insane. I try to ignore the state of my local town and how bad it has become and it's not getting any better either.
It's blackpill hours. England is dead. Squeeze the last drops out ofit.

Attached: the goal pill.jpg (738x1473, 254K)

Fair point.
The sea is lovely but trees are nice too

>fascists led by Theresa May

Attached: PepeFedUp.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I saw Frankie live back in 2011 and he was so OTT it ceased being funny and was just gross kek. Went on and on about every man woman and child digging thatcher's grave and throwing a party of the century for about 10 minutes - it was real knife twisting stuff. He also called one heckler an unfunny cunt infront of the entire audience (about 2k people). His support act was better at telling stories but that's just me - agreed he got cucked by his editors/bosses

If you want some real dark comedy novels read anything by John Niven. Kill Your Friends is insanely funny black humour. Like Nick Hornby on steroids.

Attached: SoufFCFight.png (1986x900, 262K)

Yup. This is the one thing the working class have actively voted for in 20+ years and the people who talk the most about protecting their interests have worked the hardest to undermine it.

Politicians are more than happy to take our votes and tax money but GOD FORBID we have some accountability on how they're used.

Jow Forums is funnier than just about anything i've seen fullstop in 3 years. How do normies even cope with the state of scripted comedy on television? It's not even smartly written or well acted. Just drab and pedestrian and glossy and pandering.

I can't stand Frankie Boyle anymore t b h.

I dislike Chomsky but the film "Manufacturing Consent" is very comfy viewing (I think it's on Youtube), and his analysis of how the media works is still correct today.

Attached: soufbangedout.png (600x591, 97K)

>Like Nick Hornby on steroids.
Not one for dinner-parties then!

Gonna see Frankie in Lc Sq perhaps, see what he has left?
His books are well worth reading though esp. a section about fame
You're right he often descends to quick into pure gross-out humour unnecessarily but rather than that than happy-go-lucky-I had and accident in the supermarket- comedy at times

>If you want some real dark comedy novels read anything by John Niven. Kill Your Friends is insanely funny
Will do
Ta

Attached: SoufFCFight2.png (1618x900, 200K)

This
should be essential viewing

Aren’t the unions pro remain?

Night lads, see you int mornin

Attached: ziggeh.jpg (784x606, 52K)

Mogg is an absolute cunt.

Attached: 564565787.jpg (326x224, 28K)

Hi Guys :3

Attached: 1307602037665.jpg (250x250, 36K)

TV, Video Games and Movies have suffered greatly the past few years.They are all aimed at the lowest common denominator and they make them as safe and banal as possible

It's terrible.

Mixed bag desu. Still some Bennites around.

Attached: 1551022204571.jpg (609x924, 97K)

Whats gonna happen to us lads, will Britain ever be Great again? I'd rather die in a hailstorm of bullets than see it get any worse. I don't care if it's against the gov or the muzzies.

Attached: 68BFEBB8FA3E4850B0B8C9F011BE2866.jpg (580x560, 43K)

Whatever the pros and cons of Chomsky are he should be absolutely pilloried forever for propagating the "war for oil" lie.

Most of them are and the TUC is, they were captured by the middle classes in the late 1980s after Jacques Delors came to speak to the TUC, prior to that they were very much against the EEC.

Attached: file.png (498x397, 48K)

britain never was great

The goalpill really is a viable path ya' know

>How do normies even cope with the state of scripted comedy on television? It's not even smartly written or well acted. Just drab and pedestrian and glossy and pandering.
It seems like at some point the panel shows decided that they had to have token wogs and women even if they weren't funny and you're left in this weird situation where some cunt sat there is just painfully out of place because of how unfunny they were but everyone just acts like they aren't.

Subjective but sure

*every man, woman and child in scotland

I think there was also a line about dancing on her grave

I'm going to get kicked to death by a gang of vibrant urban youths hanging around an underpass for £5, a bit of weed and a cheap phone.

>b-but british boot tastes the best!
ok loser

Because he is fucking wrong about a lot of it and clumsily applies neo and traditional Marxist perceptions of things. He hates the white race and he hates western civilization. He views them as basically the main thing wrong with the world.

He can't seem to differentiate between peoples and states and believes that the British people and European peoples should cease to exist, cease to have self determination and open up the gates to mass immigration because of the decisions of their state.

He basically retardedly blames everything wrong with African countries and every non-white country on white people. He is so sure of himself that he can't fathom that there are racial differences in intelligence and in the way they have evolved that have caused them to have preferences for certain types of societies and prevent them from organizing in certain ways.

He has a load of shit arguments for supporting mass immigration which is essentially a cover for his real reason of just hating the white race. You can tell this because he can differentiate the actions of a state and a people when it is a non-white country, but when it is a white country the people are responsible for all the actions of this country.

He also blamed Europeans and corporations for violence in the Eastern areas of the congo over issues with minerals and resources, when it is the fault of the corrupt African state and the mentality of the corrupt, animalistic African people.

Honestly, I could go on and on and on until I'm fucking red faced and in a massive rage. But in short, he is a massive fucking cunt because he hates the white race, he doesn't consider himself white yet he rarely reveals this, his ideology is subversive and contrarian, he is a delusional retard, and he is an arrogant kike.

probably linked with the same way most of the population is masochistic and craves death.

Yes and No.

Not all
Many Union leaderships maybe pro-remain but many of their members are leave

Trade Unions Against The EU are still active

The RMT, not controlled by Labour, ARE A PRO LEAVE Union as Bob Crow was very anti-Eu as were the majority of old leftists and the original fighters against the EEC and EU inc, Corbyn and McDonnell MP

Read on twitter:
Paul Embery
English Radical history
Left of Centre Brexit
George Galloway etc

I had this exact discussion with a left-middle class remainer.
Couldn't stand the classism after the vote which turned me from ambiguous to staunch leaver
therealnews.com/stories/class-struggle-over-brexit-lapavitsas-and-jay
Good summary
youtube.com/watch?v=6LTMO0-YGI4

In April of this year, Alek Minassian drove a van through pedestrians in Toronto, killing ten people, and injuring sixteen. In Myanmar, rumours on social media contributed to the killing and displacement of over a million Rohingya Muslims and the deliberate destruction of their way of life.

On the face of it, these three events appear unrelated, but on closer examination, that is untrue. All three were enabled and exacerbated by the internet and by social media. The precise nature of Facebook and Twitter means that incendiary content can be shared quickly with thousands of people, provoking hatred and division at a rate previously unknown.

The three girls from East London were radicalised without their parents’ knowledge by slick online propaganda. Minassian was allegedly part of the violent and dangerous ‘incel’ online subculture. He was inspired by another incel, Elliot Rodger, who shot six people in California. Incels, or involuntary celibates, are misogynists who blame women for what they perceive as their lack of success, particularly in the establishment of sexual relationships. Their specific world view has formed part of a wider trend of online radicalisation known as the ‘manosphere’ which takes violent misogyny to dangerous new heights.

All this is a far cry from the idealistic vision propagated by the tech behemoths that social media has an entirely positive impact. After the toxic memes which encouraged the hate-filled aftermath of Brexit, Trump’s election as president, and the Cambridge Analytica scandal, it is fair to say that we have become increasingly suspicious of the propagated benefits of social media. Far from spreading democracy, social media is threatening it – destroying political discourse and replacing objective facts with a morass of lies, combined with an almost virulent personalised form of propaganda.

progressonline.org.uk/2018/05/24/how-we-fix-the-sewer-of-social-media/

Attached: angela_eagle_ministerial_portrait_233569.jpg (640x360, 22K)

>mfw you realise Mogg was playing 4d chess on the orders of pic related

Attached: michael-gove.jpg (1278x799, 85K)

I'd rather be a mindless nationalist than a defeatist like you. I bet your ex 'who you've defo had sex with' is being railed by Muhammed right now while you quietly wank to the thought of it, holding back the tears.

Typical tripcuck, desperate for attention on an anonymous board

england is better than scotland and it's very clear that the scottish are jealous of the english and always have been

>than a defeatist
what? are you retarded?

what ex lmfao

its not the scottish cunts that are making insecure posts like this

Me either and I was never wild on him in the first place.
Micky Flanagan is very funny but he self-censors. Overall British standup just can't deliver the kind of comedy I want (basically pre-2012 SJW humour) because everyone who sticks their neck out is demonized and deplatformed.

Just compare standup from even the mid 2000s to 2019. Or the 90s. You couldn't get away with 80% of it nowadays.

Happy to be of service. Hope you enjoy the book.

Attached: 45454567.jpg (318x235, 21K)

fucking based

i made it with confidence

>i am confident in my insecurity
sure showed me bud

DOTR.
youtu.be/1T-sGC37XHE