OP-Wild/pol/

Everywhere you look, you se concrete, glass, metal and trash. Animals are losing their habitats and forests are being destroyed to make way for Jewish industry. I suppose we should do something about this.
Step 1- get seeds. Make sure they're of native species, so you don't end up making things worse. Any can be used for planting in fields, clearings, or abandoned areas. If you want to be particularly devilish, use fast growing trees and vines (a good example is Hybrid Poplar) or native dangerous ones (poison ivy and oak) and plant in areas like ghettos to push undesirables further into the cities.
Step 2- Make seed balls. Mix wet terracotta clay with manure or fertilizer, and form balls. For smaller seeds, form the mix into balls and roll the balls in the seeds. For larger ones, mould the balls around it. Make the shell thick enough to keep critters out but thin enough to allow the seed to germinate.
Step 3- Plant! When dried the balls are sturdy enough to even be shot from a slingshot, so long as they land somewhere suitable for growth.
>"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb
>tfw you live to see right wing gardening squads

Attached: nature-reclaiming-abandoned-places-10.jpg (880x775, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU1Roup7mE
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
youtube.com/watch?v=gl9DgAM2zSk
youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs
nysipm.cornell.edu/sites/nysipm.cornell.edu/files/shared/documents/kudzu.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, pick up litter. Littering is the mark of the untermensch

This, only niggers litter

Attached: 300px-Butts_litter.jpg (300x319, 63K)

shekel postin' hippy horseshit

>t. Lives in steel cuckbox owned by kike landlord

Have a few pieces of old OC.

Attached: plantsvsniggers.png (982x786, 687K)

Attached: plants vs niggers 2 - electric jiggaboo.png (2048x1272, 3.59M)

Attached: Greened.png (600x417, 206K)

>t.

Attached: manila.jpg (940x627, 203K)

>Animals are losing their habitats and forests are being destroyed to make way for Jewish industry
We keep herding them into ever smaller little parcels of undeveloped land & shitting said parcels up to the point of near uninhabitability.
The offhanded way we know we're wiping them out and could not care less because muh shekels are worth far more than nonsapient (or even the wrong kind of sapient) life is one of our worst traits.

Attached: 02146387254.jpg (1600x1251, 428K)

Imagine the insects that attracts

In the oceans especially, I'd love to see the kind of plastic life that eventually evolves. What do niggers think will happen when one simultaneously starts extincting vast swathes of life while introducing huge amounts of a nonedible substance that never existed in nature before?

Holy shit this board is moving fast

Soulless untermensch detected.

This is actually really cool and a good idea.

Attached: revolution.png (400x169, 198K)

Those old cars are worth about $200 each at the scrap metal yard. Also small animals like rabbits woodchucks and raccoons nest in and under them.

Kudzu, Japanese Knotweed, and Poison Ivy seefs

Attached: plantbomb.png (1897x849, 200K)

Attached: 1500958757385.jpg (480x480, 21K)

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."

I like that. You hippy cunt. Good stuff.

for some harsher areas, you might have to start smaller than fully grown trees, mosses, lichens and fungi are capable of making even bare rock into viable habitat. Google "Ecological Succession" and try to find good "pioneer species" for your area

I remember this picture from my high school history textbook, it was when American railroad companies expanding into the frontier hired hunters to hunt buffalo into near extinction so they wouldn't get in the way of the rails.

Lewis and Clark write of literal brown seas of buffalo, millions in one spot, with a total population of 60 million. For a time there were more buffalo than American citizens. At the turn of the 19th century, there were only 500. Pretty sure there are only tens of thousands today.

Also those bones were to be used as fertilizer.

the earth is the birthright of those who will protect her

except on Jow Forums where "let's advocate rural traditions like farming and foresting" means "dude tofu lmao"

Attached: 1.jpg (500x500, 276K)

You already know some niggers gonna see you planting these ball things and then try to dig them up and smoke it

Attached: 8.jpg (500x500, 196K)

Attached: 10.jpg (500x500, 167K)

it's easy to talk about driving your ideological enemies away, but what will you do when they're gone?

Attached: 11.jpg (500x500, 196K)

Throw seeds for various weeds and burrs onto nigger yards

Saved, thanks for the surreal feels

Attached: download (4).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Daily reminder: Jews hate nature and actively seek to destroy or subvert it.

Remember to coat their neighborhoods and ghettos in vines.

Attached: jews hate nature.jpg (905x787, 238K)

It always kills me that supposedly "redpilled" niggers seriously laugh off environmental protectionism & rank it with leftist bullshit, when after hundreds of years of astronomy we know of fucking ONE naturally habitable planet, and still have little true idea of how it's balanced on the whole by all the miniscule individual parts we keep fucking with.

how often do you use your national parks? it's your land. you pay for it.

Attached: return.gif (500x500, 412K)

kek

As weird as it sounds, any leafs in here could do well to plant wild strawberry. They grow and spread like wildfire, and could attract "problem" wildlife like skunks and raccoons. if the goal is to push people deeper into the cities, having raccoons tearing apart the attic, and skunks spraying the dog could definitely drive some nogs to flee

You dont bury them, you launch them out of a car with a slimgshot.

Now "dropping" poisoned blunts in the ghetto is an entirely different concept.

her government and neighbors considered her life an acceptable price to pay to impress global jewry

what's your life worth?

Attached: ebba.jpg (500x500, 193K)

Attached: 9.jpg (500x500, 174K)

Attached: protect.gif (500x500, 376K)

>"dropping" poisoned blunts
Better to just drop dime type bags, far more would snatch up & use that than a loose blunt. Plus you'd waste much less weed that way.
Question then becomes what best to use on it to achieve the desired results.

Sol Duc Falls, ONP, WA

Attached: 95D9519C-92E6-44E9-9744-80DC8F85C70C.jpg (238x212, 8K)

Any other fast growing hard to kill plants that can be launched/methods of disruption?

apart from uncle Ted tactics

Attached: odal 2.jpg (500x500, 161K)

Right wing botany squads are back baby! On the real though this is vandalism so DON'T DO IT!!!!

>Right wing botany squads

Attached: IMG_20190316_130513_211.jpg (568x568, 108K)

Do it in minecraft to troll your friends

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU1Roup7mE

Attached: 1540599282878.jpg (906x600, 76K)

Those are Jews btw

Field Bindweed Convolvulus arvensis is one of the most complained about native vines here in southern ontario, will grow over just about everything.

OY OY OY OY

OY !

Attached: HEIL.jpg (182x277, 11K)

>Industrial Society and Its Future (by Uncle Ted)
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>Technological Slavery (by Uncle Ted)
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery

>Anti Tech Revolution Why And How (by Uncle Ted)
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

>Industrial Society and Its Future audio version
youtube.com/watch?v=gl9DgAM2zSk

Attached: Ted Talks.jpg (750x717, 59K)

this is just guerilla gardening.

i've been spreading these

Attached: 12.jpg (500x500, 168K)

>destroyed to make way for Jewish
Destruction and death. It's what Jews worship and do.

Attached: Kushner.jpg (823x1024, 108K)

Precisely

Attached: 1501035534018.jpg (670x670, 219K)

Should should really include Ship of Fools with your Ted talks. It's short and cute.

Attached: 13.jpg (500x500, 203K)

Relevant video on 5G health risks:
youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs
As usual these (((GOP))) niggers only care about making shekels.

Attached: edgy_bravo.jpg (768x550, 70K)

Theoretically speaking I would guess nicotine or fentinal.

CONSERVATISM IS DEAD. THANK GOD

it was all fun and games when it was weekends at martha's vineyard and exposing the CIA but the dream is completely over

Jesus Christ not this seedball nigger again, I thought you died like 2 years ago

Is that a river or a street?

>2 years
I thought /ggg/ was a year ago
And why are you so mad that I plant trees?

Gotta ban cars lads, it killing society along with the world. No meritocracy when any fat cunt can travel miles and miles sitting down, poisonous rivers of high speed metal boxes instead of people walking, meeting, talking, helping each other.

Attached: 1548105354240.jpg (1113x1200, 194K)

Attached: disgusted.jpg (521x600, 30K)

Kek plant your trees, who doesn’t like a good bit of shade, but the seedball thing was pretty far fetched

>Make sure it's native species
If we're venturing into disgusting cities ruining our eco we should hit them the hardest with what nature can provide.
Kudzu plants folded over a thousand times to fucking lift and destroy their ugly buildings/infrastructure.
Plant eucalyptus trees in california, etc...

How so?

Attached: edb1_seed_bombs_grid_embed.jpg (500x185, 33K)

Bumping

Attached: 23-Unique-and-Functional-Underground-Houses-That-Will-Amaze-You-FB.jpg (800x418, 102K)

comfy

Attached: presidio-forest.jpg (1920x1200, 463K)

If it all burned up none would go

Attached: jkhkjhjkhkj.png (593x589, 985K)

Attached: ecosexual.jpg (319x204, 16K)

where in the PNW is this?

>Kudzu
good idea

Attached: 1552711264233.jpg (640x848, 49K)

>Othala rune
Have the Jews tried banning that yet, since Brenton had it on his gun?

It was really funny seeing all the soft cunt Universalist pagans freaking out on social media about how anti-racist and tolerant they are (ie: they never read any of the Eddas, which are chalk full of racism, pro-weapon rhetoric, and anti-women verses).

No, don't plant kudzu. That shit has fucked up the South. Any manner of vine will do.

Some old rich guy deliberately let his classic car collection rot as an artistic statement on the inescapable nature of entropy.

Bretty gud imo

What an utter faggot.

If we all died tomorrow, nature would consume everything within 100 years

Also, we don’t really take up much space. Look at a satilite image.

Giant Hogweed might be fun.

Attached: 1531403664640.jpg (750x1000, 362K)

I checked a map. It's already in my state.

>sieg heiling a hogweed
What did he mean by this?

maybe they're friends

hogweeb is frens 2 no man

Ruining African American neighborhoods with noxious weeds is cool and all but I think a better thing to do is try to boost the life forms living in your area. Feed birds, plant edible plants and trees in the woods, promote bugs and insects to grow, clean up rubbish from parks and streams etc. You can usually get local high schools to help out if you're organised and have a plan to clean the area. Good PR for the school and community. Get your local council involved once you start making progress. Making nature thrive is the whitest shit you can do. Making little Bart Simpson fucking seed balls is just gay and childish.

Attached: images (29).jpg (480x640, 86K)

Kudzu Autism:
nysipm.cornell.edu/sites/nysipm.cornell.edu/files/shared/documents/kudzu.pdf

Attached: 1552777879497.jpg (720x720, 81K)

There‘s a book by franz hohler, „the recapture“ about zurich getting rehabitated by wildlife and plants again. Pretty good read actually, but i don‘t think it has been traslated to english.

Attached: AC54D867-901D-441A-B29F-46B59D2C447D.jpg (714x1000, 310K)

I go on trash patrol once a week here. I can fill a a huge yard debris bag within a few blocks usually... litter niggers piss me off.

god damn whites are the real niggers

The technology Jew enables all niggerdom.

Attached: 1549531796476.jpg (313x426, 28K)

>"What do niggers think will happen..."
this is exactly the problem isn't it ... they really do not consider what happens later ...subhumans do not consider consequences of their actions ...

based and Tedpilled

Attached: ted.jpg (194x259, 10K)

This is the point. The seed balls make it easier to do sneakily and quickly. The idea is to fight natural degredation out of sight of the government pushing it.
Looking after and cleaning up your town is great and I encourage it too.