LOOK OUT

>kid throws egg at some nameless politician, becomes international hero
>kid shares video online, potential 14 year sentence in a full-on assrape jail

Look out kiwis, if you've seen the video it looks like your days of freedom are numbered.

Attached: lul.png (722x622, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOU3kzi1bHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Denied bail, seriously? They actually put him in jail for sharing a video and won't let him out? What kind of fucked up insane place is that?

Attached: 1551602036905.gif (607x609, 514K)

They're making an example out of him. Any judge can see the dude isn't a flight risk or a risk to people. They're just throwing the book at him to virtue signal. His lawyer needs to be fired.

Pray for him. He'll be kept safe.

Jewish acceleration of control, intense cucking, whatever it is it's not good for Whites. This will be a new precedent for anything incriminating.

>Thots an prayahs
Fucking cuck

Hopefully it blows up in their faces and his father/family has some balls. Either that or he survives prison. I'm sure he'll be a good citizen after and wont do anything extreme. Taking a kids best years from him over sharing a video is criminal and those responsible deserve death. To the feds reading get fucked.

You know I really have no sympathy for Kiwiland anymore.

They don't care. In all honesty no one cares. Plenty of black kids have their lives taken away for selling pot. The justice system literally does not give a shit as long as the majority of people can point at it and say "we are morally correct".

hopefully due to the fact he's only 18 he doesn't get much more than a slap on the wrist, any judge with integrity could see it's about as trumped up as a charge can get. but you never know with these type of people. either way the nz police are an utter joke

legal system targets 18-21yos because they can be tried as adults but still have no life experience and underdeveloped brains meaning they're more likely to fuck up their own trial, much easier to make an example of some little street punk, or in this cause random kid using the internet than somebody that's more likely to know how to actually fight back. as mentioned before let's hope this one's family actually has the balls to call out this farce.

People have no inalienable rights in non US countries. You guys act surprised

White countries are cucking themselves

>full-on assrape jail
not all countries are as uncivilised as yours

canada and new zealand are the exact same level of civilized, retard

>His lawyer needs to be fired.
Did his lawyer advise he bend the knee or something?

not sure if you're referring to the right to bail or the right to shitpost
if the former, plenty US criminals are denied bail
if the latter, yeah fuck off. there are plenty consequences to getting mouthy irl

Attached: 2019-03-19_0048.png (828x875, 152K)

The fact that he wrote "targets done" makes me think they won't go lightly on him

>>kid throws egg at some nameless politician, becomes international hero
Smashes egg*
Onions boy wouldn't even be able to throw and hit at a decent distance.

then you should know there is no "full-on assrape jail".
retard yerself

>isn't a flight risk
Disagree. Were he to flee to the U.S. he'd have a legitimate asylum case against a supposed 1st World Nation. Easier to prevent the shitshow then allow it to happen.

i was being hyperbolic, christ what are we even arguing about

>kid shares video online, potential 14 year sentence in a full-on assrape jail
he was taking pictures of the mosque before the shooting, posting them with "Target Acquired"
sounds like he was in on it, tbqhfam

>nameless politician
take that back you fucking leaf, can't remember because it's not an Indian name?

I remember we gave asylum to a dude from Singapore kid because he talked shit about one of their dead leaders and they imprisoned him over it.
Cracked put out an article begging for people to help him out because the US government later revoked his asylum.

Later figured out the guy is just an attention seeking troll who was filling his own youtube channel with videos normalizing child molestation.
Weird shit.

the article didn't say he taking photos before the shooting, just that he made a shitty meme or two. shouldn't be going to jail for being an edgy zoomer.
i'll have you know i live in vancouver, i can't remember it because it isn't a chinese name

Attached: help.png (763x720, 277K)

The danish police has also warned against sharing the video.
Not that I'd do anything like that, of course :^)

One of the best things about living in New Zealand is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're finally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers, and our legal system now has laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. We also have a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in Auckland was recently sentenced to prison for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through New Zealand law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Attached: auckland-pride-gay.jpg (1120x640, 661K)

Did you find that on reddit or make it yourself? Either way had a good chuckle.

Attached: 1460403976026.jpg (233x188, 7K)

At first I felt sad for you, but then I noticed the LGBT flag and felt much better.
Faggot trannies can't suffer enough to suit me.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOU3kzi1bHA

ANONS! LET'S GET A VICTORY FOR FREE SPEECH.

OUR GUY ANNING WAS ASSAULTED, THEY ARE RAISING MONEY FOR THE ATTACKER.

LET'S TAKE IT DOWN.

Welp no more zipline for me. Cue up LOTR mama! I need to see the Zealand.