Random Magazine

Can anybody explain this? There’s no way it could’ve fallen off his body

Attached: 81BFCE7E-866F-45FE-AFB7-8CDD739B4CDD.png (1334x750, 958K)

rather than try to argue about a grainy video let me pivot slightly. I agree that this could probably be a mossad false flag but why would they fake it? wouldn't it be way easier to train some operative and actually have them commit murder? they have to have a fall guy go to prison anyways. wouldn't that be way easier than filiming on location at some point in the past, hiring crisis actors, and having that link up with the public narrative. one method requires one handler and one agent, the other a giant swath of people

watch the fucking video, he's got so much shit strapped to himself that every time he moves he's dropping shit

> What if it was actually real goy *rubs hands* im just saying....

Dont care. I want to know why there was a magazine 5 ft from the door when he walked in.

I want to know why no one freaked out at a guy in tac gear with a shotgun and an ar15 walking down the street toward them.

I want to know why he was greated with a loud "hello brother!"

5-8ft in front of him? Shits lying down the hall already.

its a mosque, ammo is always available for the taking

He was retarded and upon first firing into the mosque, he just threw his gun down, like it was an action movie or something, even though he only fired like 3 shots. Then he kept doing the same shit with ammo clips that weren't depleted and kept fumbling with them / taking them out and checking them. I think he was trying extra hard to look tacti-cool for the camera, trying to be John Wick and shit, when he's just retarded and not an OPERATOR

alright then.
if you go frame by frame you can see that the magazine isn't there until he spins and the magazine falls then. way early in the video he looks down and you can he how haphazardly the magazine are at his hip.
there are only two people taht seem him walking before he starts shooting. that one dude in the suit turns and sees him right before he turns right into the parking lot.considering he's gone when shooter comes back outside guy probably runs for his life.
both the guys who are near the entrance are shot in the back and fall forward. they're looking inside down the hallway and say hello brother to someone else inside.
not that any of this matters, you're just gonna call me a shill, but i have to kill time before i go pickup chines

Watch the video, he literally states he dropped the magazine when he switched from the shotgun to the rifle.

It is possible to kick something ahead of you when you drop something unexpectedly, especially when you are in a rush, as he obviously was.

This is brainlet tier. Focus on why he went to Pakistan and Israel. A more coherent False flag theory is that he got in touch with ISIS while in pakistan and joined them, being a white guy he was used for an attack on muslims specifically to drive up recruitment. The entire manifesto was a red herring to distract the media into thinking he was a white supremacist.

>he just threw his gun down, like it was an action movie or something, even though he only fired like 3 shots.

he emptied the shotgun and it wasn't on a sling, what else was he supposed to do, walk back to the car and put it in the trunk?

Attached: 1548861630928.gif (480x270, 3.53M)

>rather than try to argue about a grainy video let me pivot slightly. I agree that this could probably be a mossad false flag but why would they fake it? wouldn't it be way easier to train some operative and actually have them commit murder? they have to have a fall guy go to prison anyways. wouldn't that be way easier than filiming on location at some point in the past, hiring crisis actors, and having that link up with the public narrative. one method requires one handler and one agent, the other a giant swath of people
Kys

Attached: 1526006929021.png (1079x554, 216K)

>Focus on why he went to Pakistan and Israel.

maybe because he wanted to visit the places that get talked about so often on here? you do realize lots of people travel to isreal as tourists, right?

Watch the full video you autistic retard. He went in, a man rushed him, he dropped mags, shot the place up, left, went back and retrieved mags and shot some more.

>in the hall already

he looks down as it bounces onto the floor you retard. You can even see it standing on its edge before falling onto its side.

Answer this: If it's a false flag, why would they go through all the trouble of all this retarded bullshit instead of just finding some crazy guy and sending him into a mosque and doing it for real?

>wouldn't it be way easier to train some operative and actually have them commit murder?
Yes, yes it would be

>There’s no way it could’ve fallen off his body
You can see in video how it flies there, then he points his gun at the place were it stopped. Later, somewhere around 15 min, he comments on it.

is it actually a magazine? Could be a sock or a slipper for that grainy quality.

>I want to know why he was greated with a loud "hello brother!"
They probably thought he was a fellow jihadi

No yoiu watch it fucktard.

6:53. It was there before he entered. Watch. The. Video.

He picks it up on the 2nd hallway reload

Yes. He dropped mags.

There was still a mag there before he went down the hallway.

He picks it up and uses it.

It is. He pick up one at 7.31 (this one fail when he was tackled at 7.04 apparently) and another at 8.33 (the one he dropped at 6.53).

No evidence he dropped anything at 653. It was already on the ground.

>Answer this: If it's a false flag, why would they go through all the trouble of all this retarded bullshit instead of just finding some crazy guy and sending him into a mosque and doing it for real?

You could ask the question the other way round too, depending on which version you support (staged/acted false flag vs. real false flag)

yea you certainly could, at which point i would say the next step would be to decide which is more effective. the staged has the advantage of it depicts exactly what you want. you can do multiple takes. the real has the advantage of not requiring the much larger group of people that you need to keep quite and contain. plus you don't have to worry about any errors taht might be in your video.
so it comes down to which do you think is more important to whatever organization did this. complete control of the narrative, or no chance that they are found out

Buy new glasses ham planet.

Attached: 1.webm (640x356, 1.66M)