I like guys and am right-leaning. Why does this bother so many of you? I don’t support multiculturalism...

I like guys and am right-leaning. Why does this bother so many of you? I don’t support multiculturalism, further gun control, pride parades, and so on.

Attached: 0696D2B0-347C-4C18-BADC-340D775224C0.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

i was literally wondering today whatever happened to bill kaulitz

>I like guys and am right-leaning. Why does this bother so many of you?
It doesn't just don't grab my ass or dick or talk a bunch of gay shit. You're a dude, talk like a dude. If you're flamboyantly gay your nothing more than attention seeking thot with a dick and you will be ignored.

you're

I think he's married to Heidi Klum

so youre a girl then right?

Attached: '.png (1971x1279, 147K)

It doesn't if you are a woman.

You're not right-wing if you think your will gives any legitimacy to your retarded socially learned fetishes.

Imagine being this person

inferior faggot girly bois should be forced to become girls so that they cant spread their inferior genes and real men can use them as stress relief without damaging their own personal real women

Trying to appeal to minorities of any kind has always been useless for the republicans.
For a gay voting Trump there's 100 voting against.

it's ok to be gay, it's not ok to be a faggot.Tow the fucking line

As long as you keep your sexual practices to yourself and don't impose them on the future generations, I don't give a shit.
Also, you should not have the right to marry, because it devalues the very idea.

It's ok to be a faggot so long as you keep it in the closet, so to speak. Public acceptance of homosexuality is why we have worship parades, trannies reading stories to kids, little boys with their new fake vaginas falling apart, and children like desmond being groomed on stage in gay bars.

Attached: 1552538712446.jpg (400x524, 147K)

Because you're gay.

>Why does this bother so many of you?

I'm not OK with mental illnesses, but for some unexplained reason I have to make an exception for faggotry.

>imagines
Thanks, that was an interesting experience

Gays cannot by definition be right-wing

As long as you're willing to breed a white woman to secure the survival of the white race you're good.

Hide being a fag like a responsible human.

Heh, don’t worry, I don’t talk like Minnie Mouse with a lisp while waving around my floppy limp wrists.

No, sorry hombre.

Yeah, I don’t support garbage like that. Teaching LGBT history to elementary kids, for instance, is pretty disgusting and shows what a clown world we live in at this point.

How? This is exactly what I was getting at. How are the two mutually exclusive?

If you can find me a white women that looks like pic related, sure thing.

Attached: E1C563CC-6A49-4470-94B0-EE7CFA4B40A7.jpg (419x700, 73K)

>If you can find me a white women that looks like pic related, sure thing.
Most feminist rallies and college campuses are full of this. Doesn't have to be voluntary btw but if you choose the rapey route you will need to figure it will take about 10 rapes to produce one white offspring. Most of the women will get an abortion. Get to breeding faggot.

OP is a fag, but a cool fag like Freddy Mercury

I'm a university student and no feminist-type women I've come across look like attractive men. Some do look like men though. I'll give you that. ;)

Thanks. You're cool too user.

kys faggot

who is he?

Cool. Homos can be productive members of society. Nobody has to wear their sexual preferences on their sleeve and expose it to kids. If more gays were like you gays as a whole wouldn't be disliked so much. You should hate megaqueers the most since they take that acceptance away from you. Same concept applies to blacks that aren't niggers, they seem to hate niggers the most.

See, this is the whole point.
>I'm gay, everybody!
No-one fucking cares! If you fags were just keeping it amongst yourselves, not making every possible effort to shove it down people's throats, you'd get a hell of a lot more sympathy. But you have to have your degenracy parades and your in-your-face bitchy attitude. No wonder people turn their backs on you!

I'm like you user. Here's how it works. You keep that shit to yourself and act in your people's interests. Your efforts will be appreciated, and even if they're not, they will have a positive effect. If you bring out objectionable aspects of your personal life and put them on display, you will get judged. Stop making yourself the center of attention (this thread is literally just "look at me") and GTFO.

I don't give a fuck about your daily dicklicking. I care only about your politican opinions, if you are leftist you are dead to me, if you are right-winger you can even be transsexual

your not right wing, nor leaning

In a right wing society you wold be executed for mental illness, then you would shit yourselve and symapthize with your poop dic tranny comrades

Is eating all that semen making them smart mathameticians?

I don't care what consenting adults do at home and don't care if they get the same legal benefits as married heterosexual couples. The problem is that LGBT community has taken this acceptance as a mandate to force children on hormones, force men to compete in women's sports, and require grade schools to teach about homosexuality. I never used to understand conservative arguments against homosexuality, but now I completely understand. Give an inch, and they force degeneracy on the rest of us.

Attached: drag kid.png (640x1136, 291K)

Jesus Christ it's new in here.

Bill Kaulitz.

Attached: cock mongler.jpg (600x791, 426K)

fuck off pedo

Its popular to be left.

Attached: 1460735422429.png (500x355, 398K)

You are only joining the "right" out of necessity. The moment you are safe from the islamic hordes again, you people will start pushing for degeneracy again.
Gays have no true loyalty to nationalism.

most dont desu its just the conitations of the lgbt movement we hate,not the sex act mostly its the faggotry in the street

Cause it’s gay, fag.

How do you feel about the Jews?

I used to be quite left-wing, but I started leaning towards the right even before the discussion on immigration and Islam became the way it is now. I don't even support gay marriage or adoption. You really think I'm just going to start supporting degeneracy suddenly? But, yes, there are unfortunately many others who are not like me.

Here's the real deal. Literally no one gives a fuck what anyone does in their own home, as long as it's not hurting anyone of course. I always hear this crap and it is so annoying
>Why would you care about gay people. Why do people care what people do in their own bedrooms
But that's not the issue is it. We let gays get married and in no time we have child drag queens. Obviously the slippery slope is a very real phenomenon. No one cares what you do behind closed doors, but as soon as you start bring that shit out into public, we have a problem. There is no reason for lgbt people to be in every tv show, there is no reason to be encouraging that lifestyle. I don't want gay people to be persecuted because of their sexuality, but we should be recognizing that lgbt is not normal and not ideal. If it was normal, then humanity wouldn't exist, simple as that. What's so wrong about expecting people to keep their sexual deviancy to themselves?

You know women have colons too, and you'll be less likely to get a disease.

So you only shifted the second you realized that the people flooding in believe faggotry should be punishable by death.
The second you are free from this physical threat agian, you will have no biological imperative to stay aligned with nationalism. Faggots cannot be our true allies.

Bro why the fuck are you such a bender hahahaha lol just be sexually attracted to women lol like why the fuck do you like men you can't make babies with the same gender

All of these little groups are incompatible with each other. The believe that whites are a monolithic group that hold the power right now. Once they can no longer convince themselves that whites are the enemy, they will pick a new 'oppressor'. Could be the muslims, could be the chinese, it doesn't matter. Their ideology forces them to choose an oppressor and attempt to destroy it. If they ever run out of oppressors, humanity will be extinct.

Moreover, you say you don't support degeneracy, yet you clearly support acceptance of open homosexuality. A culture that allows this is weak and dying. It may in itself only be a symptom, but you are admittedly supporting a state of culture where it is so weak that it will die.

You're fine as long as you don't act degenerate and hide your sexuality from the public.

was Tokio hotel really a thing in USA?

Imagine thinking that ancient roman and greek culture was "weak"

The romans certainly had no faggotry in the army but even for politics fucking men was fair game. I'm not sure i'd describe old rome that survived for 900 years with loads of gay shit (and then another 1100 without it) as "weak" or "a failed culture"

Please don't speak too closely in my direction, I don't want to be infected by something.

Probably because you're an attention whoring faggot.

Flamboyant =/= Effeminate

Effiminate gay guys are just a fact of life. It's just what it is

pol doesn't care about gays plebbit fag

Too many assumptions. I don't support open homosexuality unless you count telling random Internet users on a weeb nazi image board that you're gay as being "openly gay". I'm still in the closet otherwise and none of my family or friends knows I'm gay (except for one girl). I've never even dated a guy before. I actually dated a girl once back in high school. (Well, I tried. I was in denial back then.) One day, she started kissing me and feeling me up and I felt nothing but incredibly, incredibly uncomfortable. It was profound and troubling, since I basically came to truly realize in that moment that, for the life of me, I cannot enjoy romance or sex with a woman and how different that'd make me from most men for the rest of my life. But, anyways, yeah, I'm basically in the closet still, I probably will remain so, at least in real life, though my parents will for sure eventually suspect something soon (if not, already). I'm not looking to flaunt my sexuality in public or have promiscuous sex with men. I'm even still a virgin.

Wow, that's incredibly gay you faggot

Are you satisfied with your threads responses? Any suprises?

They'll likely turn against the Chinese next.

Beautiful thing is, the Chinese won't give a single fuck about being oppressors.

No one actually gives a shit. Having said that, prepare to be skewered, faggot.

You were likely molested as a child and it's only a matter of time before you molest a young boy yourself. Eat a bullet at the next opportunity.

I dont mind your degeneracy, but hate when people try hard to normalize it

That's his brother. Bill is gay as fuck and was probably molested by Wolfgang Joop.

>Norwegian calling me a faggot
Lmaooooo

Aaaaaaaand here we go. You know, you're right in what you're kind of referring to. There are a lot of gay men who were unfortunately molested as kids. And yes, a disproportionate amount of offending pedophiles are homosexual. I'm fine with acknowledging that. It's true. But, does this apply to every single one of us? Of course not. Does it apply to many? Probably. But not all. I was never abused. I grew up in an incredibly loving family. I wasn't bullied while growing up and overall had a very normal and healthy upbringing. I also was brought up in the church (and no, I wasn't diddled by priests or whatever you want to say). I understand your concerns (unless you're kind of trolling), but you have to realize how irrational it still is to assume all gays are pedos.

Attached: d564a8e5d2b3d96a62a4858033355813.png (608x336, 188K)

No one cares about any of that. Be a human being and not your sexuality. Had some gay friends who who didn't make everything sexual, and surprise, they weren't looked at like degenerates.

my id has MemE

I would fuck that through the bed.

Why would I be bothered by you? I know nothing about you

Ethno nationalist nrx here. I don't care. Gays that keep it in the bedroom are at the bottom of my list of problems. My main issue is that you're ending your genetic line by not procreating.

doesn't bother me
t. gay

>new
bill kaulitz is an oldfag meme?

>I'm gay, everybody!
I disapprove of this in principle. but in this case, it's both A) anonymous and B) directly relevant to the topic of conversation. if he was XDDD'ing about sucking cock in this thread then we'd have a problem.

>Gays have no true loyalty to nationalism.
what do you make of people like Ernst Rohm, or Yukio Mishima, or even way-back historical examples like the Roman emperor Hadrian? I'm curious.

You probably have a chemical imbalance in your brain. Go takes some pills for schizophrenia. It will help.

You like to see homos naked, that’s cool man

>I like guys and am right-leaning.
I really don't care.
>Why does this bother so many of you?
It doesn't. You crying like a faggot does.
>I don’t support multiculturalism, further gun control, pride parades, and so on.
Cool.
1/10 post. You're the least faggoty faggot, but you're still a faggot OP. Shut the fuck up and get over the fact that some people don't like you. Crying constantly doesn't fix shit. You're literally being nupol with this post. Plenty of faggots back when I joined in 2009, but they at least shut the fuck up about taking or giving cock up ass. It's like being a girl.
>nobody
>fucking
>cares
Now shut the fuck up about this and talk about something interesting, like the things you mentioned at the end. Hell, I'll give you a template
>I'm a faggot and I'm against pride parades because x
you fill in x, profit!
Faggot.

Not gonna lie I would fuck that cute chick

Doesn't bother me, but 1) keep it in the bedroom and 2) if you touch, try to teach faggotry, or even eyeball fuck my kid i will end you

it doesn't matter much to me, but the nuclear family in the end is made of a man and a woman, and usually only the left will ever give you your petty special-needs rights that you keep pleading for.

Under a truly right-wing government there will be no promotion of homosexuality (it will be a counter culture again) and will be generally frowned upon again. i personally don't care much what a faggot does with a consenting partner, but promoting it and giving it juristic and societal freedom was a mistake.

I don't like faggots, why does this bother you?

That shit doesn’t matter that much anymore in this clown world. The “conservative” ethos was always just a controlled release of degeneracy in the favor of corporate America. In my opinion we should encourage faggotry to accelerate us toward the revolution

You made a shill thread because you wanted more people to like you?

Attached: 1482322638262.jpg (640x519, 29K)

you're right. Op is a pedofaggot most likely judging from the pictures he posted

Attached: DecisiveCautiousEeve-max-1mb.gif (240x236, 344K)

nice blog post m8

Attached: 1541905217133.png (1296x1458, 217K)

No bother.

>right-leaning
>pederast
thats cool you like wars for israel and low taxes, but you are still a gigantic faggot. Booting out the negros just to turn america into a giant bathhouse where you faggots are safe to give each other AIDS is not a very compelling political mission.

Attached: Furry-Pride.jpg (540x750, 55K)

>that ugly fucking fursuit
>lgbt Gadsden flag
Still, the image is proof enough that Furries are the last bastion of hope for greater support of white identity.

>Why does it bother you
Because if you were good-sided homosexual nobody would even know you're homosexual because you would keep your private life in privacy. But no, you're a fucking faggot who must let everybody in shouting distance know that you like it up your ass and then act confused when people don't drown you in praise as you proved by making this 'DEBATE MY ILLNESS' thread. Sage

sorry man, but the Neverending Gay Disco is going to end the day syphilis goes antibiotic resistant. Women themselves will be stoning your fat nerd-gay ass in the street.

Attached: 1468368332899.jpg (1024x684, 103K)

Just because I like cute guys, doesn’t mean I’m into little boys. I’m not. Just like you guys can like cute girls yet not be into little girls. I’ll post hairy, burly men if you prefer that though, homo. ;)

So, you think no gay man should ever let anyone know they’re gay? As I said earlier, in real life, I’m basically in the closet. Only one person knows and it’s my ex-“girlfriend” from high school. What’s funny too is that the straight anons in this thread criticizing me have mostly been the only ones mentioning gay sex. One user brought up giving oral and you mentioned doing anal. The only remotely sexual thing I’ve mentioned was my ex-girlfriend kissing me. Imagine being gayer than literally gay OP. ;)

Okay, but back on a serious note, I don’t think I’m an attention whore about it. This thread is the worst of it, if that’s the case. Again, I’m basically in the closet in real life.

>Just like you guys can like cute girls yet not be into little girls
should we tell him, lads?

Attached: hentai.png (1206x1216, 2.08M)

I've got lots of things that worry me, user, but where you put your dick ain't one of them.

OP I'm also like you! I consider myself right wing but also along with liking females, I'm attracted to cute guys too. I can't help it, but I've never acted on it and am in the closet about it too. p.s. I'm myself a cute fit guy too ;D

Oh god the feels, I forgot he existed. I used to spend hours daydreaming as a teenager of being in a relationship with him.

Attached: puck.png (460x267, 33K)

oh god ye That's exactly the type of guy im into. it'd be great coming home to him in bed after a long day of fucking up commies and performing other duties of the Reich ;D

Hi. :)
Just curious, but by “fit”, what do you mean? Like ottermode (pic related) kind of fit?

He’s gorgeous.

Attached: BE597883-9D56-485D-BB30-63E4FE25541A.jpg (590x787, 52K)

fuck you fagget jew

Yeah I would say I have a similar body type to him, except im way more white. His abs are also the same make-up as mine

This is a larp

You spread AIDS as well as moral degeneracy. If you were truly right wing you would understand why your degenerate fetish is destructive to society

well, to be fair, AIDS wouldn't be a western problem if our people weren't mingling with niggers. i mean, it did start in Africa and all...