BRITISH IMPERIALISM

Andrew Yang is a British Imperialist wearing a "Chinese face".

Attached: yang2020-british-imperialist.jpg (1023x682, 142K)

Source?

Attached: European Mole.jpg (460x288, 21K)

It is all coming out soon.

Attached: get those niggers voting democrat for the next 1,000 neetbux-lbj-democrats.jpg (1200x600, 187K)

Looks like the City of London and the Chinese have a new puppet. He's name is Yang.

Attached: get those niggers voting democrat for the next 1,000 neetbux.jpg (1004x1024, 339K)

user, I... feel you may have taken a wrong turn and ended up in another timeline.

>ended up in another timeline.
Yes, it's six months into the future when everyone repeats after me.

Attached: yang2020-traitor.jpg (750x1334, 276K)

Actually, in retrospect, the (((City of London))) does run the show.

How do you feel about Q op?

Chinese Loyalist do not join the Democratic Party in the United States. Only traitor Chinese Communist do; assisted by FDR.

Attached: yang2020-british-imperialist-operative.jpg (1200x628, 163K)

I don't

Americans do have some weird and fantastic fears.

London calling...

Attached: Karl_Marx_plaque_in_London.jpg (1024x767, 120K)

Is Marx's life in London somehow relevant here?

A typical Brit reply.

Attached: World War III.jpg (1366x768, 573K)

A typical "Brit" (actually, English) baffled at the nonsense that is spouted.

OH HERRO PREESE HOW I GIVE UBI

just because marx lived in london didn't make him a brit, dont you understand how jews work?

>dont you understand how jews work?
I understand the post-Cromwellian British Empire very well.

Attached: 1547716952590s.jpg (125x114, 2K)

makes me want to support yang now

Attached: file.png (670x894, 826K)

>I understand the post-Cromwellian British Empire very well.
No you don't.

No surprise there, traitor.

Attached: English Scum.jpg (1422x1016, 320K)

we sent lend lease to russia too. does that make us traitors?

>Democrats
>"we"
It's all so predictable.

Attached: Flag of the United Kingdom.png (1280x640, 5K)

Besides this (your overlooking that the US was an ally of the USSR), how do you know that all the British in that photo are English, as the file-name so delightfully suggests?

seems kinda hypocritical to blame all brits for supporting the soviet union when most didn't want to while the republicans during WW2 get let off the hook don't you think?

Read , snake.

Attached: Defender of Islam.jpg (570x787, 146K)

Boomer gibberish.

trump is a direct ancestor of muhammad though. i dont see how prince phillips dressing up for shits and giggles has to do with anything.

Attached: file.png (938x754, 800K)

can you keep explaining how and why yang is a puppet of the british government? i'm interested

shits and giggles he says... look at this dopey idiot continuously grow in anger. All of those history channel documentaries in his head. *Grrrrr

Attached: queen-muhammad.jpg (649x650, 268K)

Hmm. Doesn't answer my question. I would not have been in favour of allying with the USSR either, nor many others in England. So, can I therefore declare that any of my countrymen and politicians who were in favour of it don't count as "us"? Pretty easy getting off the hook, isn't it?

And my questions goes unanswered: how do you know they are Englishmen in that photo?

my bet is he is an infuriated boomer who can't name the jew so he thinks the trump dossier created by steele was actually done so by M16 and british intelligence. the logic makes little sense

>All of those history channel documentaries in his head. *Grrrrr
you ok bro? what do you have against the anglos? the british empire was the biggest and coolest empire in history, how could you hate it?

Attached: 1532322101598.png (680x487, 281K)

>Doesn't answer my question.
It does.

>you ok bro? what do you have against the anglos? the british empire was the biggest and coolest empire in history, how could you hate it?
Look at this brainwashed seething retard. The sperg rises.

Attached: quote-yes-i-am-a-jew-and-when-the-ancestors-of-the-right-honorable-gentleman-were-brutal-savages-ben (850x400, 62K)

That's a good guess. He's unhinged, certainly.

I can't quite recall now, but Steele was ex-MI6 and may have had some "unofficial" help from his old employer. MI6 like to meddle where they can. But the thing is too murky for us outsiders to know.

>Disraeli
that doesn't sound like a british name to me

Was there some telepathic attachment to your post? Because I'm pretty sure the mere words therein don't answer any question.

Such professional antics that yeld such amazing results.

Attached: London.png (800x450, 892K)

This is what a mental breakdown looks like.

how is yang a puppet of the british government? post more pics

Attached: 1552360201956.jpg (680x680, 110K)

Whether or not he ever said that we shall leave to one side (you don't give a source), but it goes against your case, since his saying it is supposedly in response to anti-Jewishness in parliament. One could say anything one liked about the Jews in England up until fairly recently. And anywhere one liked, in the butcher's shop or in the public space of Parliament. There were few Jews, and were mostly kept away from power, as we still had some vestiges of pure-blood aristocracy that sought to keep them out. All this would be decidedly odd if we were ruled and dominated by Jews back then.

Hmmm, crazy man thinks I'm crazy.

Your characteristic hysteria is showing.

Attached: Bucko is Burning.jpg (599x555, 39K)

You've been reduced to this in such a short amount of time. Not a good look.

yang is chinese
the UK is british
how can yang be a puppet of a country he has no origins from? he is from taiwan so obviously he never lived in hong kong

he is starting to project, which is a sign of schziophrenia.

Let me guess: you're of Irish descent (or believe you are), hence your dislike of Britain and also that choice of quote that Disraeli supposedly made to an Irishman.

Let it go, Paddy.

>All this would be decidedly odd if we were ruled and dominated by Jews back then
lol

Attached: Peterstein.jpg (193x266, 37K)