Attached: npc.png (204x248, 6K)

PENIS
E
N
I
S

Why do atheists dislike sports so much?

>the big bang came from nothing

A spark of consciousness was sent into the void. All matter and energy store information. We are a part of God's mind and contain its consciousness. None of this is by mistake, none of this is unguided.

>None of this is by mistake, none of this is unguided.
You assume the spark of consciousness didn't have the intent of a 10 year old downy kid beating his meat in the corner.

>Posts baby's first solipsism

Out of nothing nothing comes. God created himself from nothing and it's turtles all the way down.

God is an old thing we used to make sense of stuff before science so we weren't too scared.
Then it became a tool for manipulation.
Nowadays it's a way to tell smart people from dumb people

>nothing exploded into everything

Attached: 12n79d.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Not politics

nigga let me hit the blunt god damn

shut up we're not on reddit

Literal christ fag who can’t understand the intricacies of astrophysics so he copes with a 2000 year old book.

Correct.

Smart people believe in God. Dumb people believe the universe just happened.

>we werent designed we evolved
>implying evolution cant be a design in and of itself

Attached: 1512118691953.jpg (212x200, 7K)

"God" is a extra dimensional being that used technology to create our universe in what we call "the big bang".

*an

Some people know god doesn't exist but still by into the codes for life structure. It's respectable desu. Those who genuinely believe in god are proven to be retarded

Who created Big Bang?

The universe is expanding. Therefore in the past it was contracting. It contracted until it reached a point. If you play that forward it expanded from a point. That's literally all it is.

Yo why was my "desu" turned into des wtf

Its interesting how this statement sounds like a complete contradiction. "God Doesn't Exist" okay "but created the Big Bang"
SO WHICH ONE IS IT?

That doesn't explain why its expanding, or what it actually is, or where it came from. No one disputes that its expanding.

Isnt it weird that God's rules for us make our lives really good? And that when we make our own rules its really bad?

>The universe is expanding
How can we possibly know this? Oh that's right we can't.

>"lol atheists are so dumb"
>doesn't venerate their ancestors each winter
>doesn't raise a toast to Ukko in front of the bonfire during midsummer

Attached: brainlet npc.jpg (500x565, 18K)

But from where did the energy originally emanate, and what force drove its expansion?

>In b4 "that question doesnt make sense, we know everything, shutup"

>I'm a ghost trapped inside a meat cage, when I die I get to zoom around and explore space but only if I believe really hard

noice b8 m8

>consciousness can result purely from electrochemical signals inside a meat bag
yikes

Attached: 1551024208072.jpg (198x255, 9K)

>Using Ukko instead of Perkele
baka desu senpai

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 57K)

We actually do. When light is moving away from us its frequency degrades, and the light shifts into the blue side of the spectrum. When its moving towards us it shifts into the red. Its like the doppler effect but for light. We can observe that the universe is blue shifting, therefore it is moving away from us.

No one knows. But I'm pretty sure whatever forces are responsible really hate gay sex.

What kind of faggot are you that you actually worship someone?

>(((scientist))): all life and the whole universe came from literally nothing billions of years.

>logician: how old is the earth?

>(((scientist))): we dont know exactly.

>logician: well how do we know the big bang happened, where is the evidence for this assertion, and how do we know it came from nothing

>(((scientist))): we have no evidence

>logician: what was the first life on earth

>(((scientist))): probably some self-repriducing single cell organism that randomly and spontaneously generated into a creature

>logician: you just said "probably".... do you not have any evidence for this theory either?

>(((scientist))): nope. no evidence.

>logician: hmmmm... something doesnt seem right about all this...

>(((scientist))): HAHA CHRISTCuCK!!! You christians are so anti science and anti fact it makes me sick. get educated you bigot

>logician: im not a christian i just thin-..

>(((scientist))): WHERE IS YOUR PHD!?!?!

Define counciousness, also define life.

Why would it matter if I believe or not, why does believing really hard make it real? Lol you are like 12. I doubt expect a proper answer, since most religio fags have autism.

If time, space and matter were created by some explosion, then the Cause of that explosion must be something that lies beyond the created time, space and matter.

The world was created billions of years after the big bang. You're a big dumb fucking retard.

No religion is correct, but the concept it represents is universal and self apparent.

Anyone here believe in god, but is not affiliated with any religion?

what created the big bang

what do you mean? they love e-sports and chess

Life is easy to define shit bird, shut up. You're not as smart as you think you are. Conciousness is another matter and we agree on that, but you're not deep for asking for the definition of life.

How do you know they arent correct?

Well, ok, what’s more plausible:

Magical man in the clouds made everything in seven days or whatever the fuck the (((bible))) said

OR

Scientifically proven explanation for the origin of the universe without need for a deity

>how old is the earth?
4.543 billion years

lmao, literally took a single google search
you guys are really a bunch of morons

That isn't a definition or a proper answer.

Whats more plausible:

Things have creators

or

things create themselves

Actually you just happen to be one of the dumb people.

Quantum fluctuations is one theory.
Energy/matter can come out vacuum.

The theory of Big Bang does not claim that time and space created themselves.

>board under heavy shilling, best time to start a religion slide thread

Attached: Slide0225.jpg (280x214, 25K)

I think the majority of the world's population believes in a god. This would hardly be a mainstream opinion.

lrn2meme

There are like 7 characteristics that define life: responsiveness to environment, growth, reproduction, having cells, homeostasis, and metabolism, and heredity

Look at all the religions of the world, they all contradict each other. I believe in a higher power, but i believe it's impossible to comprehend what it is.

Because theyre all man made answers to a question thats all pervading. To people who think, anyways.

lol, all you did was extrapolate some values and verbally encase the evolution of the universe. Its not an explanation of why, its just a partial explanation of some physical dynamics, an extremely shallow form of knowledge.

That's because I shouldn't have to spoon feed your retarded ass. Like I said, we agree that define conciousness is hard. There is a pretty clear cut definition of life. For fucks sake, I said it once and I'll say it again. You're not nearly as smart as you think you are.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-195449_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 665K)

This point is underrated.

Creation is perpetually occurring. The universe was not only created at the Big Bang but it is being created right now. Evolution may perfectly be God's way of designing the universe. If you consider that God is outside time, countless eons would thus be meaningless.

The problem is that we keep anthropomorphizing God.

Those things had to be created by something.

>The chance that single cell organisms could spontaneously grow on earth are 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and the chance that organism could evolve into a human being that can play the piano and write sonatas is 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
>We just got really, really lucky bro, there's no God

Attached: 27bc.jpg (400x400, 30K)

huh, look, we know this artefact from 1500 ad england cant be more than 500 years old....
so why does our dating method say it is 1 million years old?
oh well, I guess its just because it doesnt work when we know the actual date of an item.
gee golly i sure do love science!

Attached: carbon14-conclusion.jpg (350x290, 27K)

There is no scientific answer and there never will be, babybrain. This universe is supernatural(illogical) in nature, and until you come to terms with this, you are still playing in the philosophical sandbox with the rest of the brainlets.

This argument doesn't explain what that supernatural force or entity is or how it functions, but it is the foundation of the discussion.

what created quantum flucations

Demiurge worshipping cucks.

No it isnt dipshit. Tell me, are viruses alive? They're just protien structures that move around according to the basic laws of physics. And what about bacteria? Why is on living and one not?

What part of the Big Bang theory posits that it happened and then everything was created as-is in that moment?

The earth was formed by accretion.

what created energy and matter

Just because they contradict each other doesnt mean they're all wrong. One of them could be correct.

how do you know they're man made?

>actually, I believe without any shred of evidence there exists an infinite number of universes, meaning that ours is the only one where you can ask such questions
>please ignore the fact that I just moved the problem one stage up

WHAT CREATED THAT VACUUM BOY??

Attached: 1552629385252.gif (607x609, 388K)

Yes, a virus is alive. Is a virus concious? That's another debate. But a virus is alive. You can literally Google this shit you fucking dope.

>if trees dont move, how can you say theyre alive?

Attached: I+spelt+evwything+wong+so+i+detted+my+editted+_9caebd660c24b6e755e08a331c69176b.jpg (552x423, 40K)

Attached: 1552792933266 (1).jpg (638x479, 238K)

They whacked Carl Sagan because he was about to announce a change in his cosmological perspective. The Big M-80 required G-O-D.

Based post, I don't need to read anything else in the thread to be satisfied
Just posting this and Im on my way

>humans are so special
Sauce? There could be life on Europa for all we know. This math sounds retarded

Show me a single religion that plainly states its religious texts were physically handed down to man from the heavens.

One explanation is that quantum fluctuation is cause by uncertainty at the quantum level. It doesn't need any cause. Particles can appear out of nothing.
Kinda iffy question there m8

Viruses actually aren't alive. hence why you can't kill them with antibiotics.

The reason I asked them that was because religio fags don't know anything more than scientists, instead of using science they use make believe. Sure I believe in god, but there is no proof so it ends up being a personal belief. Religio fags are zombies. Also they can't conceptualize a stat of un-being because by their definition there is no such thing as after life.

I'm not buying it one bit

Mormonism

>instead of using science, they use make believe poo poo pee pee stuff
*tips*
absolutely euophoric post there reddit leaf. shadilay

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

The first five books of the bible was. Before Moses dies, God tells him what to write down.

first statement is correct, as far as anyone can tell
second statement is incorrect, although it would be correct to say that the materials that eventually became the world were created at that point
if you're going to shitpost about god and stuff, at least learn some basic astrophysics
pic unrelated

Attached: 1513436692552.png (750x744, 627K)

>because the big bang sounds counterintuitive to me, an anthropomorphic deity created human beings specifically to worship them, and even created magic which theyre not supposed to use
>what are you talking about, im a rational christian, i believe that king david literally spoke to birds and bent irons with his hands and had a thanos gauntlet

>human consciousness and the universe literal one undividable entity since consciouss arises from within the confounds of the universe itself

>some faggot comes along and thinks he has the ability to comprehend the fundamental origins of the universe while merely being a subset of it and having a 95 IQ class ceiling

>its another "retards recite old hebrew poems as reality and pretend they are smart" episode

Attached: 20f.png (722x448, 64K)

>There are like 7 characteristics that define life: responsiveness to environment, growth, reproduction, having cells, homeostasis, and metabolism, and heredity

No, viruses are not alive.

Viruses are no more alive than your car engine retard. Bacteria are because the definition for what is alive isnt "does it move" you fucking primitive know-nothing ape.

Trees do move you mongoloid anti-science degenerate, the difference is that they are formed from cells and viruses arent.

Both of these are examples of man writing the book and claiming it was divinely ordered later on.

>gets personally offended if you ask him to explain what makes his belief real
>gets confused when asked to define certain criteria
>gets angry when you don't just believe in some bullshit imagination pretend game

"Hey athiests, come debate me"
"Pee pee poo poo you dumb imagination land"

Attached: what atheists actually believe.gif (280x200, 1.83M)

blimey there are some really aggressive leafs on here today

Correct-ish, at least theres one fucking person here acquianted with something even resembling science. However, those criteria can be attributed to checmical reactions such as fire. The key defining feature is cells.

>gets offended if u ask him why he believes what he does
nope, thatd be you pal.
>gets confused
nope.
>gets angry
nope
>hey atheists come debate me
why debate you when i can laugh at you instead?

>god exists
>god caused the big bang
>"what created god though?"
>"oh no one knows that, he is infinite. end of discussion"

Attached: 40f1775a185d52ce672bd297f4184a58d897ad11c4e12f1366b7e9288e6f12c2.jpg (688x456, 43K)

In that case how would you prove that it was indeed divinely ordered?

the americans are at it again

Attached: HollowImpressiveInsect-size_restricted.gif (365x274, 1.94M)

Fires dont reproduce or spread their genes.

Is this not possible? The birth of existence should also no be possible, yet it is. This demonstrates to us that there is more than what is physically visible to us. The very logic that allows for us to exist would also possibly allow for any other miracle, would it not?