Democracy hate thread

Democracy hate thread.

Post why you think democracy is outdated meme that no longer work. This isn't r*ddit so you are free to lash out.

My biggest issue is good leaders have to sometimes make tough unpopular decisions for the greater good. Unfortunately this won't be possible because leaders have to give a shit about women and niggers. As if they actually know what they want

Attached: 1544861885327.jpg (936x776, 164K)

You spelled degeneracy wrong.

>isn't reddit
>uses reddit spacing..
mfw.jpg

Democracy can only stand on a racially and culturally homogeneous foundation.
The divergence of opinions, viewpoints and "ethnic interests" wrought by the implementation of multiculturalism makes it impossible for democracy to exist.
Which is the very goal.

miles away

not far enough

>proper paragraphs are now considered “reddit spacing”

Absolute degenerate

>tfw you found nobody willing to fuck you within 9000+ miles

those are paragraphs, not reddit spacing, you dumb fucking twat

Attached: Democracy_in_action.jpg (420x519, 58K)

>tfw have one qt matched on tinder who i messaged 2 months ago and she didn't reply but she still hasn't unmatched me
basically a chad now

It doesn't work because whenever Nigs or Spics find there way in, it turns into a degenerate quest for
>"mo' gibs"

Attached: 1552435005519.jpg (640x388, 59K)

gtfo newfag

Honestly I think trump supporters are the biggest argument against democracy

Attached: IMG_20190215_075059.jpg (933x525, 89K)

Reddit spacing AND responding to the wrong post.
You should have lurked more first.

Start with a homogeneous population, or near it. Promote national pride. Ban foreign money from elections, foreign media ownership and dual citizens from any elected position. Educate the population and demand excellence from the citizens and elected officials. Democracy MIGHT work in this case. We clearly have the opposite happening here in the US right now and it shows in who we even have to choose from.

she could get it

The internet is the largest and most complete set of evidence ever that proves democracy is a stupid idea. The average person is simply not equipped to handle political issues. Smaller scale votes work fine, but anything above mayoral level is a shitshow.

Attached: 07.jpg (800x512, 195K)

Attached: 2217CC6F-5559-4820-81BE-40845BCE83E7.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Here’s her ass. Not bad.

Attached: 30DACA31-BCBC-498A-8671-0215872DF4F1.jpg (750x937, 73K)

most anons would fuck this thing

Attached: FB71C7BC-9283-4B98-A017-D4076C8D064E.jpg (750x498, 30K)

im not even letting that shit on my property.

>Not bad.
How are you posting on Jow Forums ?
What's it like being blind?

I think the problem with these types is they were not loved by their parents either enough or very little at all
it's the only logical conclusion

You're 9718 cos this freaklien from Andromeda

Powerful showcase of Female power. Wow... Stunning!

Democracy can lead to the uneducated masses rooting their loose and childish ideas into businesses and politics.

In a simpler term, it allows the children to bear more power than their parents.

>I'm here for the job interview

>Looked up her instagram
Wew lad I wish I hadn't done that...

Attached: thewall screamingface.gif (382x369, 2.11M)

gtfo leaf

>I think the problem with these types is they were not loved by their parents either enough or very little at all
Or they go off to college.

We don't live in a democracy, we live in a dictatorship that hides information in order to prevent meritocracy, any person who censors information or proposes a law advocating the censorship of information should be hung.

The problem isn't democracy as a notion, the problem is universal suffrage. I can't think of any case you can present for it that doesn't end in rapid collapse.

Page unavailable for me ;_; I love looking at these people. It's like going to the zoo, but the animals have all chosen to be that way.

Several of the pictures were posted in this thread. It's basically just
>Nudes (that are sfw for insta)
>Shitty art that is barely fucking art
>Her looking even uglier than she looks in OPs picture
>Other gay bullshit

can't help but immediately think about how many dicks have been there

I am against democracy because it is based on social contract theory, which is one of the most vapid and baseless political concepts of all time.

I have also yet to hear an argument as to why voting is not a waste of time.

Attached: robert filmer.jpg (250x328, 17K)

Morgana is the name of literal evil in Arthurian mythos. She is larping

Attached: doorofperception.com-moebius-color-48.jpg (840x1237, 954K)

Yup, that was the first post I saw. I'm disappointed. Another landfill thot.

>mfw no face

Attached: 1552161909656.jpg (739x559, 62K)

Same on the voting right. Idiot=billionaire
It should be depends on how much voters willing to pay on vote

For democracy to work the masses need to be educated and know what they want, too bad that in reality this is not the case. Even trough I don t like the comies, the idead of the wise mens taking over democarcy till the momentthat the masses are ready to think for themselvs doesn t sound so bad.

"The customers know what he wants". Not really lmao.

almost makes up for her dead, soulless eyes.... almost

Democracy has only been commonplace for 100 years, and yet, it is viewed as "progress". The fact that the most ill-informed of people have a say in a nation's future should send alarm bells ringing. A king must be held accountable to his subjects - a democratic party can simply offer empty promises in order to secure election.

The masses have power in name only.
We know this because “what the people want” is enacted into law statistically the same as chance.

Jennifer Lawrence did a really great video on facebook about how to “fix our democracy” by making it a Direct democracy!!! How great does that sound!!!

Anyway, True political power is weilded by very few mostly unelected.

Pretty much this.

*dashes forward and slams his flattened palm directly into your sternum, shattering it*
*dashes behind you as you're knocked back, catches you, then slams you on the ground*
*presses his foot on your neck and smirks*
That's not reddit spacing, retard.

Democracy is Satanism that inverts the flow of power from God in Heaven above flowing down to law from man flowing up to elected rulers. Demoncracy.

Those are coloured contacts, normalfag.

link? btw ain t Jennifer Lawrence an actress part of Hollywood thought she would be a gommie like the others

she's wholesome as fuck
would wifey

Attached: 47692365_352093788913258_6612168425238650589_n.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

Attached: qIWdJz7.jpg (467x286, 14K)

She teaches sunday school and likes trying out new receipes i bet

mass migration dilutes your vote, pakis can muscle you out of your own political process because all they do is breed and run your children over with a truck

>american breakfast special
These layers

I'd rather fuck my hand.

I knew I recognized her

Attached: 6CA0CCA4-A278-4ECE-9135-C7D8C7629D66.gif (500x275, 331K)

Attached: 1493047770151.gif (250x158, 1.99M)

Mfw

Attached: 47FB3C33-197D-462A-BDC3-5035976D7705.gif (250x285, 715K)

>all these art whores show up thinking they're unique and shocking
>the whole art department is full of these retards
its hilarious

>incentivizes breaking a country into little voting groups leading to division
>susceptible to interference from outside parties via public manipulation
>leads to policy being based on what will get someone elected not what is actually possible or good for the country
>hard to keep things stable when every few years a bunch of idiots can rapidly change course
>whoever gets elected has simply won at playing this shitshow game better than the others

It is a weakness, but provides a check on the possibility of tyrannical government. Benevolent dictatorship would be better in an idea world.

>We can't get our Progressive/Marxist agenda passed, let's just give women the vote to get what we want
Democracy is bad enough on it's own but the ability to just hack elections by changing the voter base has been a complete and utter disaster, how is importing millions of immigrants to alter the governed without the consent of the governed to make them elect the "right" leaders and work for the "right" wages less tyrannical than any despot?

>Art hag
I love this. lmao.