AOC is going to offer $1000

AOC is going to offer $1000
Its over.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-202316_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU
money.cnn.com/2016/04/01/news/millionaires-fleeing-france/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$1,000/vote.

At least they're no longer bothering to hide the bribes.

"The Brains Behind AOC Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez"
youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

why not focus on more pressing matters like trans rights? UBI won't get rid of bigotry

who?

Trains should have rights. They serve a very important role in our community. Trains is hard job. Stay strong.

Kek

LOL our PM literally did this last election, he said everyone in the country will get 1.000€ if he won.
He won
Never heard anything about it again
This is what will happen dumb discord tranny

Trannies*

It's not a bribe. You get the money even if you don't vote.

why not $3000?

$1000 UBI is $5.77/hr

She is so retarded i love it

Free money to buy shit made by slaves.

Lets just give everyone a million dollars a year hurr hurr.

It's intended to be supplemental. It's not a replacement to a working wage.

>mfw everyone fights over how much to give away in order to obtain power that the eventual winner has to give everyone's money back

Attached: all_smiles.png (323x373, 116K)

Will Drrrrumpfhtphhh get a $1000 a month?

Of course illegals are included in this I'm sure.

You could always do research to find small companies that engage in ethical business practices. Especially with modern delivery infrastructure, there are a lot of products (except for technology, generally) you can buy that aren't made by figurative slaves.

Honestly the biggest issue with capitalism is that the consumer is retarded. The system literally allows you potential power of choice by deciding what companies to support yet people still shit it away towards gigantic corporations with terrible business ethics and then complain that capitalism is so evil.

Yes, it's a brave new world.

>price controls
oh boy this never goes horribly horribly wrong

How is "still being hashed out" the same as promising UBI?

UBI = Slavery of the masses. Totally Cucked!

Attached: Michael-Slays.jpg (1000x1342, 220K)

#YangBangBangHeadshot is already offering $1000, has a penis and doesn't afraid of jews. This bitch better come up with a better offer.

this
why is the left hellbent on resurrecting every single goddamn thing that failed disastrously in the past

Wow AOC is totally cucking out on UBI. Fuck her

>price controls
What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: nigger_cash.jpg (400x265, 20K)

They will do anything to get Trump out.

>let's just give everyone a million dollars that'll solve all dey problems
hello there welcome to zimbabwe 2023

>$1,000/vote.
For a House seat, it's $24,000/vote. For the presidency, it's $48,000/vote. For a senate seat, it's $72,000/vote.

Nice flag

Attached: 1552794560114.png (1242x1242, 1.72M)

Attached: AOC_money.jpg (888x500, 64K)

Except it works brilliantly in Alaska.
Be more retarded please

my uncle work trains very hard job
Lots of respect to trains community

It has already been hashed out, found it doesn't work and just leads to hyperiflation scenarios. Have to keep the dream alive like the retard that she is though.

>AOC even pretending she has the first idea of Macroeconomics.

I'm willing to bet that's the first time she's actually used the term.

She isn't eligible to run for president yet.
>price controls
Wew just fuck my economy up

>muh Alaska

No, it doesn't. And you don't know anything about Alaska to make that judgment. Stop using my state to shill your commie retardation. Everything here is much more expensive than you realize, and you barely get $2000 a year.

That's a pretty low effort meme

That's not how you hold an AK

The shills are NEETs ... it's all low effort

>Except it works brilliantly in Alaska.
>the entirety of the continental USA should tax the oil producers enough to start up a 10 trillion dollar gibs fund.
Fuck it, why not just nationalize the oil industry and everyone will be rich!!
Fucking kill yourself

Attached: Venezuela_oil_production.jpg (1308x708, 150K)

You don't live in Alaska. There no need to lie on the Internet.
No it doesn't you dipshit. The only think that causes inflation is printing money.
If they claim to print money to pay for ubi then yes hyperinflation is a possibility.
>but but they will raise prices!
Nothing is stopping anyone from raising prices on anything, other than rent control.

>The only think that causes inflation is printing money.
Congrats, you probably just posted the single most retarded comment this month.

Set wage
Fix price

That’s the Soviet way.

No one said anything about getting it all from oil. Fuck off back to your tranny loving government leaf.

Why not? Why not $1750?

Her approval rating is in the shitter apparently, go figure.

kek

>The only think that causes inflation is printing money.
Is that you AOC?
You sure have the economic understanding of a bartender. Go back to slinging drinks jackass.

>work hard at my job coding python scripts and earn well over 60K per year
>the homeless man screaming in the corner bus stop earns 12K pear
>my taxes paid his income

Why is this fair

>No one said anything about getting it all from oil.
Alaska's fund is an oil fund idiot. So yes, you implied it was oil. But, yeah just raise taxes across the board on the 'wealthy', sure worked out for the french, didn't it?
money.cnn.com/2016/04/01/news/millionaires-fleeing-france/index.html

AOC can "offer" anything she wants to, but she'd need to get the majority of the Congress and the Senate to agree.

I expect her to offer me free use of her asshole long before that happens.

Keep being retarded.
Reading is hard but if you actually read an economic book maybe you'll learn something some day.

The oil dividend in Alaska is NOT a form of UBI, you fuckwit. It's a share of the oil profits from state lands.

Instant Zimbabwe!

We should make UNI a million dollars a month and we'll all be so happy and free and rich...Derp, derp, derp....

Attached: aoc 4.jpg (960x960, 97K)

Republicans send $10 million a day to Israel and clench their assholes at the thought of working whites getting money

I am not subsidizing people 12 grand a year. Its bad enough that people get income tax returns that are larger than what they paid in.

The amount of boomers who post shit like this and drive Volkswagens...

> if you actually read an economic book maybe you'll learn something some day
I can't even imagine being as retarded a you. Name off the three causes of inflation then.
Pro tip: printing money is an failed attempt at correction, not a cause idiot. People like you should not be allowed to vote.

will AOC also support protecting my foreskin? this is my only concern.

Attached: 1552508888723.jpg (640x893, 149K)

She's an immature woman who knows nothing but lectures everybody on how the world "should be".

People are now waking up and wondering wtf they were doing to support an ex-bartender who never managed to turn her "college degree" into a real job.

did Rutte really say that?

which is how we will pay for UBI with a share of the profits from mega tech corporations who currently don't pay tax

What if Trump gave us 1000... No way he could lose there. Trump has a trump card. 1000.

>Name off the three causes of inflation then.

Demand, cost, and jews.

Kill your self leaf.
Milton friedman won a Nobel prize in economics for proving that inflation is entirely by the government printing money. Go watch his lectures.

Attached: aoc 5.jpg (600x337, 36K)

he won't allow it because he needs to give money to israel first

Attached: 1552530224960.png (618x867, 330K)

>which is how we will pay for UBI with a share of the profits

How stupid are you? Corporations pass these taxes on by increasing prices. They don't pay for them - you do. It isn't magic money from nowhere you retard.

Hey retard. If everyone has a million dollars, what do you think will happen to prices?

if your name is jeff bezos or mark zuckerberg you aren't subsidizing anyone

Who said anything about it being "fair"? Nothing in this system is fair.

Is it fair that we have to work menial labor while bankers sit on their asses whilst make billions off usury from our mortgage payments and student loans?

The working class is literally cuckolded — working hard labor to pay the trust funds of the children of the rich and famous.

The interest on your student loan / mortgage pays for some rich banker's yacht and maid and high-dollar hookers.

Is that fair?

Meanwhile you're mad about some hobo getting a measly $12k/yr to take the edge off the suffering and indignity of his pathetic life?

I'm thinking you've been tricked bro if you think the problem is the schmucks beneath you and not the ones above you in the wealth-power hierarchy.

Yeah I know, FUCK TRUMP. Give 38 billion to Israel over 10 years, but don't give us free gibs? FUCK TRUMP.

>UBI is still being hashed out on a macroeconomic level

Top kek

>can we pay for UBI?
>no
>cant we just print more money
>no
>ok how can we make it seem like it works long enough for me to escape the lynch mobs

Attached: aoc 7.jpg (480x360, 30K)

that's the spirit

Attached: 1552922843292.jpg (960x616, 71K)

>>work hard at my job coding python scripts and earn well over 60K per year
coding python is something anyone in high school programming class can do, that hobo could probably do it better than you too

I'll give you $1020
and aoc doesn't know what macroeconomic means
and price controls don't work ever
landlords provide a service
the fuck with these commies

Oh shit you're right. Let's just take everyone's money so prices are low.

Listen dip shit. Prices don't depend on how much money people have. Only the total amount in the money supply. Hamburgers used to cost a nickle in the mid century, the government printed a shit load of money now it costs $6+.

what you want min wage for doing nothing now
see it never ends

acceleration

mfw ubi=40 acres and a mule

Attached: me.jpg (900x900, 932K)

What is the fundamental difference between giving everyone $1000 a month and giving everyone $1200 a month?

Do i get 1k on top of my paycheck? Also is that 1k taxed?

Nah

Is the mule alive?

Attached: aoc 10.jpg (960x842, 70K)

she can keep the 1 grand and offer them tittays

I'm offering $1001. Vote for me.

can you tell me where I should poke around for side work?
I can code well enough though object oriented is beyond me

UBi would work if it's temporary like 3-5 years. Forever it would fail

why are boomercons attached to AOC so much? this thread is turning into a collection of facebook memes and prager university talking points.

Attached: 1549650176779.jpg (645x773, 45K)

>Must be done with price controls to keep down inflation
Landlords all across the USA refuse to renew leases. After 2 months of renovations, they put the house back on the rental market at an increased price....after spending on $2000 on paint and a good scrubbing.

it is when we ship it

Because she has big boobies hehe

She sounds exactly like every woman her age O know. She gets that cunty, angry edge to her voice, that "You have to do what I WANT or I'll throw a tantrum" edge.

And if you really pay attention to what she's saying, she's dumber than a box of hair.

She's a puppet with tits for the group running her. She's just another angry 20-something woman who doesn't really understand what she's talking about, but she has a vagina so of course she knows what's best for everyone.

She's just a side show until her re-election, and she's gone. She will not serve more than one term - and if we're lucky, she'll resign in disgrace over campaign fund violations. Then she'll just be another huffy, impotent woman on Bill Mahr's show. Because you know he's gonna try to nail that ass.

Just like my girlfriend

ofc it would be taxed.

oh buck, im an AOC missile cruise now :D

cortes crew when?

move into coding C++, C#, or even try Java. the skills can translate decently over.