This board honestly disgusts me. The racism,Sexism,Anti-Antisemitism...

This board honestly disgusts me. The racism,Sexism,Anti-Antisemitism,Misogyny and bigamy are rampant and you all caused the biggest mass shooting in New zealand history.

Attached: 4kUua5m2_400x400.png (400x400, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/followthewhiterabbit_official/p/BvIBtkRgnFL/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqUaEJLfrLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, fuck those eco-fascists, aye comrade?

nigger

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 6.png (646x985, 941K)

ECO Fash

Attached: 1544717816101.jpg (1440x1428, 1.12M)

Allahu Akbar

lmao

MODS SPAMMING/FLOODING

fuck europeans and the french

fuck your whore mom muttshit

No the extreme rhetoric of the left where they dont allow reasonable opinions to be held without social and legal repercussion to the point they are trying to eliminate the right wing because its "extremist bigotry" is what caused the shooting, you leave people no peaceful recourse, so the one in a million nut gets violent while the rest just move discourse away from the public. You're causing the isolation, you're causing the demonisation, you're the ones that caused the death. Dumb cunt

if this board disgusts you... why the fuck are you here? why not go do something you enjoy?

Sure I'll do your mum, Ok sweetie?
>Killing Innocents.
That only makes you just as bad as the people you claim to hate.

Attached: 1541311359_pepe is life.jpg (530x325, 39K)

How about responding to me you brainlet cunt

I agree. This place is full of a bunch of losers so angry at the world because of their own failure. They've got to blame it on somebody else so they just choose groups like Muslims, blacks etc. Even if you retards somehow killed every Muslim on earth you'd still be a big bunch of failures. The problem is YOU.

stfu mutt

Would you fucking high school memeflaggers stop making the same thread 30 and 40 times?

incels rise up

Attached: klownkek.jpg (421x321, 22K)

Thanks for sharing. Jow Forums values your opinion and respects your view. Remember, Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Yeah nice cope trying to run away from the fact your rhetoric caused this, faggot

>you all caused
Since when did we work for Israel?

You are an actual cuck if you are either oblivious or in denial about the Jewish subversion of the West. LGBTQ+ degeneracy, open borders and mass migration, bipartisan support of Israel, communist/Bolshevik revolution killing 60+ Million Christians, Rothschilds, Warburg, Soros Etc.. look up the Kalergi plane/ Z

haha.. yea ok. whatever makes ur boat float.

>you all caused the biggest mass shooting in New zealand history
To date.

fair warning... she likes to slap fascists and cry babies

good

These are the kind of SCUM that vote Drumpf.
Peach mints when?

Yet, here we all are.

>NZ
>History

Kek'd

Stupid cunt. STFU and watch one of many pieces of truth! It was all faked!
instagram.com/followthewhiterabbit_official/p/BvIBtkRgnFL/
Hi there Media Matters Jew! Your not foolin us!

Attached: 36E7D1EC-96BB-44DE-8B80-C3A62FDE1AF4.jpg (960x640, 236K)

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born, and committed his attack, in a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 2.jpg (1684x879, 651K)

fuck nigger
fuck kikes
fuck jannies
fuck mudslims
and fuck nigger again

Attached: 9d398676482a2f2f7518a97fd41ac0619143c7fe3643d75809d95ecad53b8255.png (625x772, 180K)

Passive invaders are still invaders. When this starts happening every day, you'll either die or change sides.

A Muslim mosque was shot up in CHRIST CHURCH. It only makes sense right? They shouldn't be there. You can tell be the towel on their heads that they are meant for a desert.

Fucking kill yourself fag

Faggot

Why dont you build a Christian church in the town MuslimMosque? See how long it last before it and its inhabitants are turned to dust and corpses

The bigamy problem is something that needs to addressed on Jow Forums.

>bigamy
degenerate af t b h senpai

Are you going to do a TedTalk now about how you infiltrated the Jow Forums website and pretended to be a Nazi?

youtube.com/watch?v=OqUaEJLfrLo

TIMES UP

ROASTIE SHILLS
YOU POSTING ON HERE
BY DEFAULT
NOW TARGETS YOU AS A TERRORIST AND/OR TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER

MAYBE R*DDIT IS A BEET CHOICE FOR YOU NOW
WITH THEIR PUSSIFIED FRIENDLY AND FAGGOTY ENVIROMENT

BASED KEBAB REMOVER DID A MULTITUDE OF MIRACLES ON THE DAY OF KEBAB BBQ
ONE OF THEM BEING
NOW ALL THE SHILLS
PAID ROASTIES AND SHITPOO STREETSHITTER SHITSKINS
ARE NOW FLAGGED BY ALPHABET AGENCIES AND CAN BOW BE TARGETED IN FUTURE PLANS

TIMES UP
I
M
E
S

U
P

Attached: A34CE9FD-6412-4E48-8C25-93447870E0B5.jpg (495x315, 51K)

please check your judgmental bigoted opinions before you enter this board and kindly respect our culture. you may consider us 'different', 'strange or 'disgusting'', but that doesn't give you the right to force your Western values at minorities like us here at Jow Forums. Embrace the diversity, gorilla nigger.

Fuck you whore. Muslims aren't people. Go live in the middle east and find out.

Attached: Woman Trying To Prove Muslims Are Peaceful.jpg (960x892, 93K)

How can a frog can be so based?

are you a retard ?

There was one person responsable the person who shot them

I heard Morocco is a good place to on holidays

Fuck off meme flag that nutcase was a regular on 10-2chan, not Jow Forums, youre fucking lucky hiroshimoot doesn't sue the lot of you

You write like a man and yet you have emotions like a woman. Are you a ladyboy by chance?

and yet here you are?

Attached: 1cd.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Thank you.

Anti-Antisemitism disgusts me too

Attached: 1538994679181.png (452x467, 8K)

>bigamy
We promote being married to multiple women at the same time? I guess we do, in a way...but I didnt know that we were known for that.

Attached: 1552828303894.png (935x916, 747K)

Meme flags disgust me, but yet here you are.

Show your real flag.