ALL CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS GET IN HERE

Ok so in the last thread there were a lot of Muslims/Arabs from different Muslim Countries and Christians talking about the problems between us but also our mutual hatred of kikes.
This thread is to continue the discussion.
There were Muslims from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Lebanon, Turkey, etc and Christians from the Anglo-Sphere and Europe and some Arab Christians too.

>Let's discuss the Brenton Tarrant NZ incident

>Let's discuss what each side has a problem with from the opposing side

>Let's discuss our differences and similarities
Let's discuss our mutual hatred of kikes that everyone agrees with.

>Let's discuss how we can get rid of the kike menace and help each other out to rebuild our nations, our societies, our people from Jewish Bolshevism, Communism, and Zionism.

Christian Themes here
youtube.com/watch?v=rMnXhAFW0vc
youtube.com/watch?v=VoF9HUvYPKs
youtube.com/watch?v=5D2jyuJaSAU
Muslim Themes here
youtube.com/watch?v=K9Ic9AISuTM
youtube.com/watch?v=l8GDLy9K2Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=qE9geW4K80A
Last thread here
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/206888235/as-an-exmuslim-nz-attack-is-justified-and-heres#top

Attached: the14words.jpg (575x1024, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mxCiIXRaWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agnostic here

Last Thread
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/206888235/as-an-exmuslim-nz-attack-is-justified-and-heres

Stay in your shithole and there won't be any problems. Just because you are the enemy of my enemy doesn't make you a friend.

can we all agree to get rid of israel first and worry about the rest later?

i think so

LAST BREAD HERE

Attached: ahhhhh.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Based
AGNOSTIC GANG RISE UP!

Attached: image.jpg (672x601, 73K)

Reminder that muslims and kikes are literally the same people.

They will stab you in the back as soon as it's convenient. Just like the jews, they seek to dominate the planet.

i want to eat her... forgive me:)

> taking the agnostic kike meme
yikes
that's gunna be a no for me

Attached: no.jpg (450x450, 56K)

Hi agnon

Atheist here. All Abrahamics get the rope. Buddhists are cool.

I NEED A MENA GF HOW DO I GET ONE

ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 43.png (775x680, 606K)

kek if only lad

Unironically let's just wipe each other out and find out which side is right.

Immanentize the Eschaton, faggots.

Attached: reddit filename.jpg (1024x546, 90K)

Fuck Abrahamic desert cults
PAGANG

Attached: 1551858162854.jpg (706x1024, 244K)

OP WTF?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19 Google-Suche.png (831x748, 519K)

ok sure keep being a dumb fuck

no religion was a religion of peace

jesus wasn't nice. muhammed wanted jihad. Anglosphere for the christians, arabic nations for the islamists.

Kike puppet imperialists need to get out of Muslim countries and *All* Muslims need to kindly GTFO of all Western Nations. It's that simple.

Attached: 1552619806363.jpg (960x720, 188K)

那是因为我的不有好的东西

>implying that doesn't make it better

>haha despite being great arguments on both sides, I will claim the esteemed position of spiritual fence-straddler!

I honestly respect Atheists more than you.

I'm baked as fuck and was so damn happy for the briefest moment, I still appreciate it though

>jesus wasn't nice.
Lol. Learn to read bro.

All you anti-jew tards are just useful idiots to the (((Zionists))). You're gonna call for the termination of "jews" and get holocaust v2 and the Zionists will laugh...

But then Christ comes, and all your knees will bend and tongues confess.... so there's that.

>espace the shithole you created
>get to live in new zealand
>decide to spend your time in a mosque
these people deserved it , they didn't deserve to live , they were'nt living in the first place

>when a thread is 100% started by a Muslim

what the fuck are you talking about schizo

imagine all the goyim, united against the jew

you may say Im a dreamer but am I the only one?

Kek,i like you Sweden...

Muslim here.
After reading Tarrant's manifesto, I find Tarrant's actions justified. Altough I do feel remorse towards the victims, but this was a necessary evil, someone had to soak his hand with blood. Tarrant's message successfully reached to some muslims, some of them are indeed enraged, but they now understand that its time to stop taking depending on white nation's gibs and either go back or integrate into white society.
I fnd immigrants traitors and no longer belong to our society.

Attached: 1534718065291.jpg (480x465, 64K)

>Ecumensim
No.

Per your image, guess which one modern Christians barely know about. Or if they do they just think it’s the Jewish name for the Old Testament.

If you're white christian, you have a good chance with copts and christian lebanese

Attached: 14.jpg (618x792, 106K)

oy vey well noted moishe

Muslims are preferable to sexual degenerates, drug addicts and atheists.

But i want a Muslim girl

we dont care lets get the kikes

Christians do not support the Talmud, faggot. Furthermore, Christians do not support or praise the Jews in any way. The only people we support are those who follow Christ and we seek to lead everyone to Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Attached: 1552433131055.jpg (450x440, 28K)

checked
but i'm a Christian btw
just thought that the last bread was intresting

The problem is that these boomer (((Zionist Christians))) aka (((Evangelicals))) got duped into supporting the fake state of Israel which is not even prophesized in the Holy Bible to begin with. The only Israel in the Holy Bible was Jacob and his 12 sons.
These Boomers also allowed the kikes to gain complete control in America.

well it depends, moderate muslims prefer their daughter to marry a muslim. as long as you're muslim and white/successful you have a great chance.
we believe in Jesus as a prophet of Allah (God), but he was never his son.

Attached: 47468119_1948611005253095_2821633077218520268_n.jpg (1061x1061, 69K)

cucks kys

ALL I EVER WANTED WAS A LEBANESE MARONITE GF I NEED A WIFE IM SO LONELY

Attached: 26993910_692155734242101_4449291067764510899_n.jpg (960x960, 132K)

Incredible amount that I disagree with when it comes to Islam, but still, I appreciate the fervor behind their faith, their anti-gay stance, the manner in which they uphold traditional gender roles, and their focus on family and having children. Unfortunately, Protestantism has led to Christians in the West adopting so much of modernity into their lives. It's led to greater and greater flat-out acceptance of homosexuality, the deterioration of the motherly role of women (women are usurping male authority in the church by becoming preachers or are instead focusing on being single career women who are simply "married" to Jesus or whatever garbage they say - too many Protestant men/husbands support and encourage these life choices), smaller Christian families, and overall more confused, wishy-washy Christians, at least here in the Western world. So, there for sure are certain aspects to the Muslim community that I appreciate and wish to see more common among Christians here in the West.

Yup. Evangelics and boomers have done a great deal of harm for (the image of) Christianity.

Bleh.

>dude like I don't believe in a fairy genie man in the sky you know but like buddha was pretty cool man like suffering aint cool man lmao
Hope you're trolling, user.

Based

Attached: 1552318041108.jpg (587x534, 92K)

ok good, somebody with honour.
us men between, do you think it is possible?

So I have to convert then?

>check flag
indeed

you know what they say, When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Attached: 22bd42d7b330fba129a6679c9c689a1d.jpg (236x419, 20K)

the only honor is coming back and fixing your own shit. then we can talk.

How do you do that then

you misunderstood me. I am a nativt european
AllI want to know is , do you think possible to unite against the kike?

I used to hate you guys, because most of the guys we get from you are ghetto thugs, but I know many Arabs now who are good people - principled and intelligent and I am happy I can name the Jew in their presence as a friend. Met them at the Uni mostly.

Christian Muslim alliance? Is it happening?!

EVERYTHING changes if we can unite in someway.

youtube.com/watch?v=6mxCiIXRaWY
muslims get the cross

Attached: 1549388471551.png (450x454, 317K)

If Christians and Muslims united and set aside our differences we can literally get rid of Israel and the kikes forever
The Holy Land can be both Christian and Muslim, where everyone lives in peace.
Muslim nations will rebuild and start all over
The Middle East can be brought back to it's lush and tropical enviorment it once was thousands of years ago.
Western Nations can also rebuild and tear down all of the modern kike-tier architecture that was built ontop of our traditional stuctures.
It can be done but only if we work together for once in our fucking lives lads.

>Agnostic
More Jewish than any christcuck

Atheists are the fundamental problem here. It was atheists that so easily fell for ((((their))) tricks and it was atheists that have been doing their best to "guilt trip" Christians into allowing degeneracy.

I don't even think the Muslims would hate us (Christians) if we shunned and stopped degeneracy.
Aside from the atheists, the (((catholic))) church is another HUGE problem. It was never Christian, it was the remnants of Ancient Roman politicians power that were basically the pets/debt-slaves of the (((pharisees))) of old.

Back over in Afghanistan, we use to talk to the ANA after a battle and ask them about their religious beliefs (we had an Interpreter). We often found we agree'd on most things, and that degeneracy/leftists/atheists were a common enemy. We had a few small sad chuckles every so often and questioned if we were fighting the "wrong" enemy.

Attached: memri friends.jpg (499x265, 20K)

Attached: memri jews dialogue.jpg (1332x2048, 225K)

Most important part is to abolish the kikes global banks.

>Reconstruction of West and East Metaphysics when?

Attached: A.Iqbal.jpg (700x700, 35K)

>Here, have a new horse.
Name a more based act in Battle

Attached: saladin-meets-richard.jpg (490x641, 77K)

He's saying you should convert to Islam if you want a Muslim girl. Don't. A real man converts a woman to his religion. Not hers.

Unbelievable this thread. You can’t call yourself a Christian and not support Israel in some sense. You can’t say you believe in the Bible and pick and choose.

This is my biggest problem not just with Christianity but religion as a whole, it’s all you fucking larpers. It can say it all throughout the Bible, both in the Old Testament and New, that Israel is God’s chosen nation and people, He delivers them from Egypt, He destroys cities for them, topples nations for them, says His covenant with them will NEVER END even when they piss Him off He refuses to destroy them due to His promise, even in the Quran it says this, but here in this thread and the last one you all seem united against the chosen people and do mental gymnastics to skirt around that fact.

>Oh the New Testament got rid of that covenant
No it didn’t, unless you’re dumb enough to think it’s magically some different god who sent his son, the Bible says He won’t go back on His word nor is He a man that He should lie.

>Oh Jesus hates the Jews
No he didn’t, stop listening to memes made on Jow Forums and actually read the book, he hated the wicked amongst the Jews who weren’t keeping the laws. Read John 4:22, Matthew 15:24.

My point is you need to stop trying to use the Bible to validate your personal beliefs and take the words in the book seriously and holistically. A Christian who is against the Jews is just showing everyone they’re an overnight larper who found Christ on an antisemetic image board rather than deep study of the scriptures. If you’re against His people you’re in alignment with the antichrist.

I don't wanna be "a real man" I just want my Muslim gf

Agnostics are based
They admit they don't know
Atheists unfortunately are retard troglodyte tier
>This is the new certainty.
>Nothing can exist beyond my or any other human's entire conception and comprehension in it's empirical entirety despite my own logic and reason literally empirically telling me how limited and limiting my biological faculties are

KYS

>You can’t call yourself a Christian and not support Israel in some sense.
So you support the state that
>Does unchristian acts by oppressing and dehumanising Palestinian Christians
That regularly de-stablisies middle-eastern Christian populations by meme-wars and supporting Islamic terror
>Re: Syria

why are clean, crisp looking arab women so fucking hot? Their facial features make me lust and drool.

>you are ghetto thugs
On behalf of Pakistanis I apologise for Mirpuris in post-industrial uk heartlands who make up 60-70 percent of all UK pakistani muslims

Attached: 1551123812480.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

How do I as a white guy get a qt arab gf?

Then you arent getting a muslim gf. Maybe a hook up, but nothing steady. One of you will have to convert. If you convert to Islam, you'll just be a pussy and she'll walk all over you.

im le 56 percent irish so im not white anyway
i just want to marry and have many children with a girl like this

Attached: 1552661964617.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

You're a product of Karl Marx.

Anyone ever thought about how Muslims and Christians have always been orchestrated by the kikes to go up against each other, while infiltrating their societies? Wasn't the doge of Venice a jew and he sent the crusade to burn up Constantinople in order to further destabilize the last bastion of white pride; Rome? What about all other crusades? Have we been played like a fiddle all along throughout history?

I'm ok with that

Attached: 1549342000844.jpg (635x900, 62K)

2 Corinthians 6:14 King James Version (KJV)
>14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

1 John 2:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
>22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Titus 1:10-16 King James Version (KJV)
>10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
>12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
>16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Jews and Muslims kill Christians. Jews and Muslims reject Jesus, while Christians fully embrace Jesus.

Attached: 1550690806504.jpg (497x1024, 184K)

No, faggot, we can talk and chew bubblegum at the same time.

Convert to Islam and become a devout mohammedian. And if you back slide she will slit your apostate throat.

Get into her head, and make her realize her father and brothers arent superheroes. With some muslims girls, it's either they want the opposite of the male family or the same. It's hard to tell sometime. I can tell that by talking to Muslim girls, their male family is definitely scared of white Christian males so you have to undo a lot of brainwashing. Convert her to Christian. That's if you want a GF, and not just a hook up.

Geez. I should of just looked at your flag before I even responded to you.

> You can’t call yourself a Christian and not support Israel in some sense.
WRONG.

Jesus (Yeshua) and his disciples were Jews. They were the original Christians.
Yeshua LITERALLY called the (((Pharisees))) and (((Sadducees))) a "brood of vipers", some think they were the "Synagogue of Satan" that Yeshua warned us about.

I believe the Jews are the chosen people, but these fake (((Jews))) make it appear that all Jews are (((them))); the pharisees of old. Yeshua (Jesus) specifically warned us about these people, and it's a shame so many can't differentiate between a Jew and a (((Jew))).

We shouldn't even refer to them as Jews, we should refer to them as the Pharisees of old, because that is what they are.

Attached: POL.jpg (280x280, 72K)

kek
and checked
I love memri memes

>You can’t call yourself a Christian and not support Israel in some sense.

John 8:37-47 King James Version (KJV)
>37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
>38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
>39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
>40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
>41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
>42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
>43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
>44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
>46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
>47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Newsflash stupid fucking BOOMER
The Israelites and Hebrews in the Holy Bible ar not kikes and never were kikes
Pic Related
Now if you want to know who the real House of Israel is in the modern world, then we can discuss this further

Attached: christonthejews.jpg (1092x883, 209K)

EVERYONE KILL THE JEWS!!!

Jews Muslims and Christians are all abrahamic scum and all must be gassed.

yet trump supporter

Attached: 1552198431506.png (521x298, 30K)

别用“不”跟“有”。总是用”没“。是”没有“,不是”不有“。。

>So you support the state that

Let me stop you right there. Who said anything about supporting a state? There are no states in the Bible. He’s talking about nations, and anyone who was smart would know to support the nation of Israel, meaning the true Israelites. Anyone who actually believed in the bible and did not would be deliberately going against the chosen people, thus going against The Creator Himself.

>I believe the Jews are the chosen people

Galatians 3:28-29 King James Version (KJV)
>28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
>29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Followers of Christ Jesus are God's chosen.

Yes they want us fighting each other so we side with Israel while they gobble up the middle east. Muslims should be using their protected status in the west to agitate against the jew (like the omar bitch, except the rest of her politics suck the d).

i don't mind muslims that aren't in my country
ones who are in my country i want to fuck off
this is my house, i don't give a shit about >le 56% memes, all of this country is ours and ours alone, and there is absolutely no room for foreign elements inside of it

based old/pol/ poster

> pagancuck
even worse
go drink that somali semen

Attached: drinkyoursemenpagancucks.jpg.png (800x532, 291K)

My frustration.....there are too many brainwashed people that can not see the big picture.

We are all being manipulated by the same
people.

(((They))) win in the end.

When that boot comes down on all of us, no one we get to declare special victim status.

Attached: 1534496626252.jpg (463x489, 38K)

Matthew 23:37-39 King James Version (KJV)
>37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
>38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
>39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.