America, your guns are next

America, your guns are next.

Attached: tut3wu3texm21.png (641x405, 45K)

Jow Forums is ignoring the discomfort. SJWs aren't going away if you burry your head in the sand thinking being MAGA country is enough niggaz.

We should've allied with Germany.

Ib4
/from my cold dead hands
/I'll kill anyone that tries
/second amendment

>flex on america by taking away their citizen's rights

LMAO FLEX

DAB ON THEM GUN BOOMERS

LMAO JAIL PEOPLE FOR SHARING A VIDEO TOO THAT'LL DEFINITELY FLEX ON THEY ASSES

Attached: madotsuki_vomit.jpg (680x680, 85K)

No, we have the Second Amendment. Also, laws passed in New Zealand don't affect the U.S. Niggers named jaboukie (of course) are fucking morons.

Would you faggots fuck off already?

What do you actually get out of acting like an absolute retard on the internet?

>mfw UK flags can literally go to jail for being on Jow Forums

Attached: 1543826224431.jpg (531x550, 59K)

whites in general have just given up
they will take everything and no one will lift a fucking finger
fuck it, im switching sides
i need to go find a jew girl to knock up.

haha so delusional

>literal twitter nigger
>y'all

Lol ok Muhammad.
You have a loicense to post?

2nd amendment

>cutting off their own balls
>"flexing"

>u ever consider giving up your rights to the aspiring tyrant elites who are running your country a "flex" for some retarded reason?
Nigga.

Attached: 2c7c643904863114709.jpg (887x486, 77K)

>America, your guns are next.

Doubt.jpg

Attached: primer for world.gif (1500x2700, 380K)

>black guy who doesnt like guns
Literally never seen such a thing outside of the internet

how is some nog named 'jaboukie' a verified person

Fishing trip. :^)

they would not of allies with us

The only way to get gun control in America is to start shooting politicians. It'll get passed tomorrow.

The powers that be don't give a shit about kids or muslims dying.
Every major gun control law already passed came after politicians were targeted.

Attached: politicians.jpg (1024x602, 124K)

>Announce in ten days
>"Pass in a weekend"

Are all bluecheckers this subretarded?

The bad guys won WW2. Do you honestly think your grandfathers and great grandfathers would have fought in that war had they known the end result was going to involve legions of brown apes gleefully savaging their rights, their nations being transformed into unrecognizable third world waste dumps, and seeing Jews gleefully and openly saying in major media outlets how they're going to kill all white people?

What was even the point of WW2? To save the Jews from Hitler? Those same Jews we saved want you fucking dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny.

>bans guns to flex on america
>get's shot and nuked to oblivion

Ha gotem. I wished we would just nuke some country that smirks in the face of america to show the world they are our bitch and we could destroy their entire country and basically everyone in the world. So suck it up world you kicked out anyone who could of opposed us and now we are the only world power. It's time for you to suck our dick now if you wanna live!

cold dead hands, asshole.

>Hah americucks!
>We willingly gave our rights away in no time!
>Bet ya feel dumb
Glad to see you live up to “Australia but gayer” name

>hol it roight there m8
>you violated the law
>now show me your loicence or it's off to tolerance-camp

Attached: Guard.png (544x419, 399K)

>comparing a tiny, irrelevant island to a fucking continent
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

speak for yourself, beaner.

I wish a nigga would.

Attached: 1369173714185.jpg (789x460, 106K)

if they came to get your guns tomorrow you wouldn't do shit and neither would your dtom larping neighbors
the country is fucking toast

you wont do shit

>10 days
>weekend
thats why that nigger didn't show up for work for 2 weeks

>I'll throw my rights away, that'll show 'em! heh!

The good guys lost ww2. Now we live in a horror scape of evil.

>flex on america
giving up your guns is more like spreading your ass cheeks

Someone didn't read the manifesto

America's guns aren't going anywhere. It seems like no matter what happens, there's a huge and reliable amount of support for the second ammendment in the US.

Canada, on the other hand... Trudeau is desperate to salvage his image from the Lavalin scandal, and there's an election in a few months... I'm afraid he might do something drastic, and the support for guns in Canada is pretty pathetic. I've been arguing with retarded people all day about it. I've yet to see a coherent argument against gun ownership, but they are all stubbornly opposed to it anyhow.

Attached: Trudeau-India.jpg (1074x608, 65K)

Literally as planned. Difference being COLD DEAD HANDS

yea I've been thinking of getting an AR at the end of this year. I haven't financially planned to get one sooner but that lunatic has me worried.

More like flexing their ass cheeks while they get pounded...

This is normal for them, they were raised wrong intentionally as a joke to please Satan. You can't really be too hard on them, it's all they know...

>250,000,000 gun owners
Good luck.

Attached: 1550578607297.jpg (1024x439, 24K)

Shall not be infringed or you get shot in the face. Is the American way you don't like it get the fuck out.

>you can put the lid back on Pandora's box.
Newp.

Kek, it wont happen, if it ever did a civil war would break out

Attached: 1551304441342.png (550x428, 280K)

Gladly

Attached: Let's fight the government.gif (274x202, 1.48M)

We are, at most, 10 years away from affordable consumer-tier 3d printers that will print steel, carbon fiber, pretty much anything.
>ib4 3d files are illegal
Get fuckin real.

Good on you, but ARs are restricted though, so they need to be registered. And if you think that they're above actual confiscation, you've got another thing coming. They've done it before, and they'll do it again if they can.

Every single American will tell you that gun confiscation is the fastest road to American Civil war 2. The elites know this too, and so will continue their policy of incremental gun control, until in a hundred years or so confiscation is less dangerous for them.

>Flex on America
How exactly?
Neither the shooting nor the gun laws have anything to do with us

Come. And. Take. It.

If you touch my guns I will kill all of you

Shit! You mean they will ban guns just like that time they banned drugs so no one could ever get a hold of drugs ever again?
Fuck off OP.

The sjw trend is long dead. Nobody cares

Keep telling yourself that, Moishe

Attached: 1552836165967.png (540x333, 362K)

>no guns
>flex on America

Attached: 1391556547858.gif (477x252, 1.22M)

Nope, any more gun control is unpalatable. Incrementalism led us here to this point, but it can't proceed further. The response has become asymmetrical where a small increment is now extremely inflammatory...

They will have to choose between giving up, or going all in. That's where we are now.

Attached: 1552789138154.png (1912x1060, 1.17M)

>y'all
Nigger posting at its finest

>gif of drunken redneck walking into open fire

time to give up your guns, americans, you simply have no chance against the government as clearly shown by this single example.

Attached: fuck.png (742x407, 492K)

You yids don't have the manpower.

Attached: 1552836209177.png (1448x804, 724K)

I wont kill the pugs who knock on my door, I'll wait till they leave and kill their families while they are on duty.

I shot some guns and drank some homemade moonshine with some friends today and we talked about this. It made me feel a lot less stressed. The people where I live will never allow anyone to take their guns.

Attached: 1537568057971.gif (344x499, 3.76M)

You think people are literally going to take up arms if they pass new gun control measures? You think there will be revolution if they instate a gun registry? Of course not, people just won't register their guns, and there is nothing the government could do to enforce that. Say they ban gifting guns to your kids? People will continue to gift guns to their kids, simply disobeying the law, and the government will do nothing in response, because if they tried to, THEN we would revolt. The elite knows this,and so will continue to try and find a way to peacefully take our guns.

ok sure press that suicide button

>>>/blackpeopletwitter/
You have to go back

If you want to ever send bongs straight to jail, post this pic. It's a picture of adult Jon Venables, one of the murderers of Jamie Bulger who is now enjoying a level of identity protection under the Crown that not even retired MI5 agents receive. It is essentially a fractal basilisk to any bong, even having it in the image cache of a browser on any computer they've ever used will result in an even quicker and more violent response than the Secret Service descending on the ass of the reporter that tweeted a picture of President Trump with a gunsight over his head.

Attached: 1518824584085.jpg (228x278, 10K)

No they aren't.
We have been through this a million fucking times

>he doesn't already have some guns buried away for the race war

Literally all you have to say is
>wow so you want to do what the mass shooter wanted to happen

Personally I am enjoying seeing yuropoors and other assorted non-Americans getting their rights stripped away. I guess "freedumbs" are useful afterall. No more mutt-posting too, how about you post one for old times' sake?

They get the bullets first

Oorah

I know you zoomers are young and all but this has played out before. The government was blamed (rightfully or not) for killing a bunch of people in a cult church. They then lost an entire building full of people in response.

So, no. It has been done before. No one wants to go down that road except for people paid off by the Chinese and Russians.

Sure, come and take them...oh wait...you guys tried that and got your asses handed to you.

Did you know that not even 1 magazine has been turned in after the NJ high capacity mag ban over a year ago?

reported to mayor sadiq khan for hate speech

They don't have rights in the first place, just privileges granted them conditionally by their respective nanny states.

I would stack SKS's, Norinco M-14 clones, and AR-10's if I were you guys. My understanding is that those are unrestricted (you can hunt on crown land with them right? so they aren't registered in that sense) and start burying. You're going to need some decent hold out weapons to last you until we over throw the government, liberate Alberta, Sask, and BC, and firebomb Toronto into naught but ashes and glass buttplugs.

do it, dead tyrant=good tyrant

to be to be fair the shooter was right about New Zealand's boomer fudd gun owners. If they're just going to let the government take their guns away without fighting back then they've already been defeated. Whites as a whole have given up, I bet if gun confiscations/bans happened in the US the vast majority of whites would just turn theirs in, we're all weak and cowardly because we're so comfortable

Literally no one wants this image

> and they think it's funny.
For now

By the way, the 'response' was the second largest terror attack in the history of America.

No, we do not want that shit happening.

That is why when these Liberals spout this garbage, you have to understand how dangerous they really are. Most of them don't even realize how dangerous they are. Sadly, some do. These people don't care about their fellow citizens and it is very disconcerting.

That's exactly what I'm saying, the government will pass incremental gun laws, but nothing will change, because we'll simply not obey their laws. There won't be a revolution, there will just be widespread civil disobedience.

Non-American shoots non-American death cultists for invading not America, and banning guns in not America is "flexing" on us?

Who the fuck is this faggot?

Picking up a WASR 10 on saturday.

They never really progressed beyond being a fiefdom.

Attached: Lie.png (555x580, 199K)

Oh no somehow a bunch of muslims 5000 miles away getting killed is gonna make the gun control agenda succeed when a bunch of dead niggers, jews, college students, soldiers, and preschoolers in this country couldnt

Some other government infringing on its people's rights is flexing on us:^(

Well that and you effectively culled a huge swath of the toughest of your race in the 20th century. It's honestly very sad, and that part really is your own fault.

think again bucko
even in the most cucked states, when they ban things, almost nobody turns them in

>When you take away the right for a citizen to defend their selves ,you win

>constant bragging about your arsenal
>based Aussie lays down the lead
>Americans still say doing nothing despite having more firepower and more reason to leverage it
Fucking embarrassing really. You're the least white western nation, what percentage do you need to drop to before it's time then huh? 30%? 10%? Pansies.

I see it as a cargo cult.

That twitter user takes in the ass without lube!

YEAH! MAKE GUNS ILLEGAL! THAT'LL SHOW THE CRIMINALS.

Attached: 1549409437890.jpg (1532x915, 265K)

I wish they would ban guns here.
It'd be amazing to see a million or more armed rednecks and former military march on Washington and occupy it.

I think the days of silent discontent are behind us. People choosing not to abide by the law is exactly the same as taking up arms in effect, and is the first active step towards a revolution. When people are willingly placing themselves at risk for the sake of their beliefs, they're already fighting...

So I stand by my statement, the effects of further incrementalism is the asymmetrical inflammation of tensions, the delegitimization of government authority, and the mindset of risk and civil disobedience...

Further incrementalism will cause backlash, and that backlash jeapordizes the entire future of the gun control agenda; it's got to be all or nothing from here...

>disarming already disarmed people is super easy
No shit.

Attached: Brainlet_f24af4_6615771.jpg (1200x1226, 95K)

You really don't understand do you?