What does Jow Forums think about Andrew yang

Well?

Attached: 1280px-Andrew_Yang_(45793569045).jpg (1280x1280, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MTkhrosH8xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The handlers of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
just matched his bribe of $1,000/vote,
so it's his move.

La Raza, comrades!

Go back to /reddit MIGA nigger

>tHe LeFt CaNt MeMe

Fetus face and a dog eater.

I don’t think he’s actually Asian. I think he’s just really high all the time.

so long as hes not a maoist or communist respects constitution and gives me 1000 dollars he is the best candidate, simple as.

>Yang gives everyone $1000 a month

>Miraculously, overnight, everybody's rent increases by $1000 a month

Good time to invest in real estate

best candidate hands down. I'm voting Yang. Trumpfags think trump is their lord and saybyor but he's just a fucking shill puppet for Israel just like Obummer, just like Clinton, just like Biden, just like insert all your past candidates here.

Its Yang Gang or bust faggots, there is no comparison.

Attached: ToYang.png (2672x4048, 2.13M)

youtu.be/MTkhrosH8xw

Attached: 45FFA90D-5098-43E5-A181-13F5CC26280A.jpg (1080x1350, 416K)

You're delusional if you think your rent increases to 1k meme is going to stick. Nobody is that stupid to do that, there would be an uprising. Are you fucking retarded user? I own 2 rental properties and would never fucking raise rent because of Yang's policies. This has to be the most autistic belief on Yanbucks hands down. Neck yourself faggot.

Attached: DragonEnergy.gif (400x400, 902K)

>giving up free money that's there for taking
you don't sound very smart.

>Obummer
HELLO FELLOW YOUNG PEOPLE

>raise rent
>building next door doesn't
>all my tenants move out
>mortgage due next week
>resort to sucking dicks

if i had to choose between $1000 every month forever and the instantaneous brutal murder of everyone who has ever posted unironically in /ptg/ i would choose the latter.

>there would be an uprising
people say this every time some new policy takes effect, but nothing ever happens.

if the rent went up by $1000, people would grumble but eventually just pay the money. people have become too pussified by easy electronic entertainment in the last ~20 years to participate in any large scale uprising now, it just won't happen.

arguing with boomers is a senseless thing to do user. invest your time in memes, they can’t argue with memes.

Why don't all landlords raise rent tomorrow? Oh right, the free market would destroy them when just one single person doesn't.

He's trying to implement what is going to be one of the first piece of a social credit system. Your UBI will become conditional on good behavior and "correct" social participation.

>raise rent
>building next door also raises rent
>me and my fellow Lords laugh all the way to the bank
>Your building becomes renowned as the cheapest building on the block and gets filled with section 8 trash

You've got a thing or two to learn about supply and demand.

1k ea month would just elevate us to parity with sweden where everyone has that value as neets and we will have a cleaner safer society.

A yellow jew paying for shills on Jow Forums

Pretty sure Republicans are the ones that start taking away people's rights if they dont act "right." You are one false rape accusation from a felony conviction that will take away your right to vote, own a gun, have privacy, and live anywhere you want.

So raise rent right now. Make it $40,000 a year. Why are you leaving money on the table?

well, rent control policies for one.

also, the rentable apartment market isn't as "free" as one may think, the large renting companies have yearly conferences and conventions in which they share their annual performance with each other. this lets higher-ups in these companies make informal agreements and push rent as high as they can, instead of competing as they should.

riddle me this: if the rent market is so free, then why do landlords by and large max out the allowed rent increase (specified in rent control policies) every year? if they were truly competing with other landlords, why aren't they reducing prices to compete for tenants' business, especially in areas with more housing units than renters?

>Why don't all landlords raise rent tomorrow?
Rent is usually calculated as a percentage of income. (Typically 30%)

So if the median income for an area is 50K a year, then the average rent should be around $1000-$1100

Prices would be lower if there was more supply than demand
Prices would be higher if there was more demand than supply

I'm down to get the bag

Attached: 1000.jpg (1050x1050, 468K)

So how are they supposed to raise rent by $1000 overnight if there are already laws? The problem the shills complain about is already soloved with existing laws.

i don't

Being convicted of a felony for rape isn't a social credit system. Republicans aren't the one who have been agitating for rape panic recently.

See:

- Rape culture
- Title IX
- The Kavanaugh situation

UBI will become conditional on "good" behavior and there will be differential treatment for different person. The growing mass of PoC will never accept the idea that whites should receive the same amount of free money as they. It will soon become politically expedient to promise such differential treatment.

He's brought up
>UBI and automation
>tech censorship
>male genital mutilation
This alone makes me want him to run against Trump and get these issues discussed in the mainstream. I might even want him to win.

So you are saying you are wrong, and UBI would only increase rent by a few dollars. Okay, good.

see If you knew that your average tenant's income just jumped from 50K a year to 62K a year overnight, guaranteed, you'd be an idiot to not ask for at lease a couple hundred bucks.

Everybody's gonna want a piece of that pie, and everything is gonna inflate accordingly. Then we're back to square one.

Unless Chairman Yang has a grand plan to abolish inflation.

>resort to sucking dicks

And you aren’t doing this now because?

pretty chad as far as azns go but very beta nonetheless

how many days did it took to be found out about the shiling campaign? hours?

rent is feudal shit and it's very fickle, rent should be controlled by the state to be 10% of minimum wage and that's it with exception to apartments that require middle class/higher class income for those classes.

hes pro immigration

do i need say more

I already know you are just a shill because you are moving the goalposts, and because you don't even mention the rent increase laws the other guy did. So go ShareBlue or KushnerShill (whatever you are) somewhere else. You can't get Cory Booker elected here.

>implying they can

Kek even YoUr MeMe is straight out of Twitter and never used here except by blatant outsiders

Attached: 1552796559275.gif (420x420, 332K)

Trump promised us the most immigrants of any President in history, and he has been delivering.

don't care, all that matters if bettering your economic and social condition and I could use the 1k per month as could millions of unfortunate wage slaves.

Hoisin version of Sanders. Same empty promises.

>what's the difference between 'Muh Free Tuition' and 'Muh Free UBI'?
---INB4 'wE cAn StOcK uP fEr TeH gReAt CoLlApSe!' ; and buy what? The guns he's gonna ban?

>what happens when it takes the administration longer to find $1.68 TRILL (over 4 years) when they had a hard enough time dredging up $1.6 BILL for the Wall?

change my mind man - I WANT him to go through on his promises and speed this timeline the FUCK UP.

>what is a lease with agreed upon rent that can’t unilaterally increase just because
Fucking retard

he's a gook
he'll never get elected
that's about it

>I already know you are just a shill because you are moving the goalposts,

What goalpost?
I said if I was a landlord and I knew somebody was sitting on $1000, I'd increase his rent.

>you don't even mention the rent increase laws the other guy did
Those laws usually only exist in cities, specifically in housing projects.

Considering that I don't plan on operating a slum house in NYC or LA, those laws don't apply to me

This. GtFo

>what is a lease with agreed upon rent that can’t unilaterally increase just because

What is a lease breaking clause?
>I am increasing the rent in 60 days. Feel free to pay the increase or get out in that time frame.

Read that fine print son. Landlords always cover their own asses.

None of these laws apply to you because you’re just a retard who will never own rental property. Kys

Better double down

Attached: PAVLOV.png (500x522, 232K)

I actually don't care about his neetbux program. I don't see any way in hell he gets it through Congress at least not now. I'm also not entirely on board with giving Ubi to all of the multi-millionaires whose live in the city but if he says he can make it work whatever.

My biggest problems with Andrew Yang is that I'm not sure that he isn't a puppet of the propaganda Department of the Chinese Communist Party and pic related. I know he's from Taiwan but that only makes it less likely not impossible. His being from Taiwan would be the exact kind of person they would want to throw suspicion off.

My other problem with him is his supporters. Again I really don't care about Ubi but his shill supporters are just so obnoxious it's made me hate someone I was actually pretty ambivalent about.

Attached: Huang_Kunming.jpg (435x600, 129K)

>I said if I was a landlord and I knew somebody was sitting on $1000, I'd increase his rent.
yang implements rent control and prevents rent from increasing from its current value except by yearly inflation from money printing.

Shut up boomer

>Sweden
>cleaner, safer society

niga wat?

Most politicians go in the office with high ideals of helping people. It rarely works out that way.

So I told you I'm not against Ubi and I'm still a boomer enlighten me how does that work? Genuinely asking

Attached: 72c817dc9987057b33c8d132acfefc23.jpg (350x280, 20K)

I think we should all switch to democrat and get him through the primaries even if just to put pressure on Trump.

Asians in the U.S. marry whites at about 35-50% rates and over 60% rates for Asians born in the U.S. The odds of this Chinaman being born here and then just by conicidence marrying another Chink not just another Asian is statistically impossible to not be weighed by some other factor. It could be familiar pressure, or he could be a PRC spy. I suspect the latter.

Attached: People's+Park+Marriage+Market.jpg (1000x667, 202K)

>let me not get an extra 1000 a month
Does israel turn down donations and billions every year?

be a lot cooler if he audited the fed. . .

I can't believe Yang supporters endorse the New Zealand shootings
this is unacceptable in a tolerant democracy

It's not a matter of that I don't think he can get it through Congress. Maybe at some point in the future but he still has to have them on board.

Attached: 1552352173860.jpg (960x628, 72K)

>ctrl+f ">Miraculously, overnight, everybody's rent increases by $1000 a month"

Oops. If you're going to lie, don't lie so brazenly.

See you in court kike.

If rent were 10% of minimum wage then a property owner wouldn't even rent out the property since costs/damage to the property over time would far outweigh the income generated from renting.

Your muh chinese spy shit is pure boomer tier

He's a joke

Attached: 1552959560923m.jpg (642x1024, 79K)

Yeah I've seen that in a couple of threads now. That's pretty messed up.

Attached: 1490926817188.png (201x290, 94K)

Fuck him. He posted on twitter about how americans owning guns are a problem. He wont be elected. Every fucking yang gang thread is a paid shill psyop attempt. It wont work because its not organic, these threads reek.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

im willing to put him through 8 years to try to create a baseline everyone can have an opputunity to live decently and progress economically not being suffocated if you're not from privilege.

This. These dumbass clauses are NOT legal and cannot be written into leasing contracts

>It's not going to raise by $1000, therefore, it's not going to raise at all

You really think there will be no inflation?

Okay so if you're not 100% on board the Yang train if you have any reservations about him at all that's a boomer right?

>costs/damage to the property over time would far outweigh the income generated from renting.
in spain properties go for 200 euros a month, there is no deficit of profits only the desired amount to be greater from what you can get.

>how americans owning guns are a problem
who gives a fuck.

Fuck him. He posted on twitter about how americans owning guns are a problem. He wont be elected. Every fucking yang gang thread is a paid shill psyop attempt. It wont work because its not organic, these threads reek of JDIF

Attached: 1552845224720.png (1251x683, 169K)

>These dumbass clauses are NOT legal and cannot be written into leasing contracts

They absolutely ARE legal.
>Landlord reserved the right to break lease at any time, for any reason, with minimum 30 days notice.

You really think a landlord is gonna allow himself to get locked into a lease where he can't sell the property for a whole year?

You've never been to university have you?

Dude they literally think gun rights are for boomers

>You really think there will be no inflation?
Inflation is an increase in the money supply there is no such thing, stop saying inflation if you do not know what it means, this spreads the value around not takes worth from currency.

he wants to protect the foreskin of future generations

>The Democratic candidate revealed in a little notice tweet last week that he was against the ritualized practice of cutting a newborn’s foreskin. But in an interview with The Daily Beast, he said that if he were elected he would incorporate that view into public policy, mainly by pushing initiatives meant to inform parents that they don’t need to have their infants circumcised for health reasons.
>“It’s sort of pushed on parents in many situations,” Yang said, describing pressure to circumcise a child as a “cultural onus” imposed on families.

good enough for me, might as well get paid to watch america collapse too while we're at it.

Attached: file.png (595x739, 338K)