Europe is literally turning brown

I'm an ethnonationalist, and I travel a lot and I've been to most European countries, bar a few in eastern Europe. I'm already redpilled on white genocide and the kalergi plan. I visited several EU countries last year, including Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Belgium and the Netherlands. I have visited all these countries apart from Finland before. As you know, all of these countries have been subject to mass immigration and multiculturalism but what I noticed last year has frankly shocked me. It would seem that nature itself in Europe, the environment, is declining at an incredibly fast rate. Once lush forests I walked through a decade ago seem barren, the birds have all gone, green fields have turned pale and brown. It's as if as Europeans are being replaced, mother Europe is dying with us. Now I see why Brenton Tarrant self-identified as an Eco-Fascist.

I wouldn't even be surprised if (((they))) are behind global warming.

Attached: Black Forest foggy.jpg (1332x850, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some of the trees are beginning to fight back

Attached: antifa_killed_by_tree.png (998x1005, 745K)

Attached: based_branch.png (1531x384, 73K)

>mfw the forest fires and widespread beetle infestations for the last 3 years here was part of a calculated plan to devalue the land, buy it cheap and build new cities to accommodate the ever growing influx of 3rd world shitskins

Attached: 1465230708511.gif (210x155, 1.7M)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 15450565106886.png (646x985, 941K)

Based and treepilled.

I remember Greeks saying that Turks had been caught starting some wildfires.

Attached: Greece wildfire.jpg (858x536, 105K)

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born, and committed his attack, in a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 1.jpg (1689x882, 659K)

Stop cutting down all the forests then.

Then how are we supposed to house the millions of invaders?

>I wouldn't even be surprised if (((they))) are behind global warming.
Well, they are, in that most environmental degradation is a direct result of industrial globalism, but it's not deliberate. These people are more hubristic than they are evil, they literally believe they can just piss on the environment forever with no negative consequences.

>Implying Eurotrash hadn't chopped down almost all the forest and killed off all the large animals LONG before the modern era
BROWN MAN BAD

or maybe its winter you dumb brit.

It's a copypasta, you daft cunt. Check the image, too.

From my thread at Everywhere you look, you see concrete, glass, metal and trash. Animals are losing their habitats and forests are being destroyed to make way for Jewish industry. I suppose we should do something about this.
Step 1- get seeds. Make sure they're of native species, so you don't end up making things worse. Any can be used for planting in fields, clearings, or abandoned areas. If you want to be particularly devilish, use fast growing trees and vines (a good example is Hybrid Poplar) or native dangerous ones (poison ivy and oak) and plant in areas like ghettos to push undesirables further into the cities.
Step 2- Make seed balls. Mix wet terracotta clay with manure or fertilizer, and form balls. For smaller seeds, form the mix into balls and roll the balls in the seeds. For larger ones, mould the balls around it. Make the shell thick enough to keep critters out but thin enough to allow the seed to germinate.
Step 3- Plant! When dried the balls are sturdy enough to even be shot from a slingshot, so long as they land somewhere suitable for growth.
>"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb
>tfw you live to see right wing gardening squads

Don't worry, friend. We're gonna kill 'em all!

Read some Pentti Linkola.

Attached: IMG_8750.jpg (718x885, 60K)

>He posted it again
Lol. Tell us all about how pristine the countryside is.

There is NO global warming, dummy

limitless population growth is necessary due to the worthless fiat currency jews once again tricked whites into adopting

Green pill is the right pill

Attached: 7b5e88b65e704e4b90316e229797a5a4.jpg (978x644, 174K)

Based