AMERICANS NO!

I'm sure 1000 YangBux will fix this awful trend.

Attached: drumpfbtfo.jpg (663x1017, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/economy/2019/02/06/trump-boasts-rising-wages-welcomes-immigration-largest-numbers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1552877312011.png (450x440, 86K)

>Americans think economy is best it's been in 20 years
>food stamp usage the lowest it's been since King Nigger took office
>But they miss Uncle Joe's gaffes and kid fondling
>drumpf btfo
>stop calling me a shill you fucking incel

Attached: foodstamps.jpg (661x668, 121K)

Bonds are also booming, smart money already knows the current situation on the stock market is a farce fueled by dumb boomers. Intrests are raising and profits are dropping, it's only a matter of time before this bull run ends.

Good economy means more shitskins flooding in. I rather be America have a GDP like Russia as long as we stay homogenous. There’s a reason browns aren’t moving to Eastern Europe.

Attached: 6D8CC02C-75D0-47FC-94E3-9F2CAEA48A23.gif (624x562, 491K)

Best prez ever

>Says this while he invites immigrants in the largest numbers ever
But, Muh GDP tho

>real wages raise first time since for ever
>Wtf we need to stop did
>More immigrants for Dem factories

Attached: 1_IQXpoOOERC-8QcZYy4fPRQ.gif (440x244, 989K)

>yang scores lower than undecided

Attached: marty.png (142x117, 24K)

source?

This is some AOC-level logic

so you got a source for that faggot?

>Russian disinfo posting

>thinking this will result in votes.

Attached: Delusions.jpg (604x677, 111K)

Trump cucks and becomes Jeb 2.0. All of a sudden his poll numbers are great.

breitbart.com/economy/2019/02/06/trump-boasts-rising-wages-welcomes-immigration-largest-numbers/

What's wrong with that point? Poland has a shitty economy yet they're extremely homogeneous. I don't consider any nonwhite immigrants apart from the Japanese to be American citizens.

>Muh Russia
Didn't know Trumpfags are now on the Hillary train. Fuck off

Attached: 1e0bfb5bebba2469abfdae3354562f7185b7243a.jpg (960x960, 101K)

>in order to be ethnically-homogeneous you need to be poor

Where did you get your VPN Israel

he's kinda right though
next time libs get control they are just gonna raise taxes to take it back from us and give it to more invaders

this
>get shithole country gdp
>birthrates rise
>immigration stops
>law enforcement defunct
paradise for ethnic cleansing

>(((breitbart)))
>said it but didn't do it
new to Trump or just a shill?

Better economies usually mean more "gibs" which causes immigrants to start flooding into the country. Apart from East Asia, can you name a single successful western nation that isn't being flooded right now? Plus poorer white countries usually have higher birth rates than western ones. I rather America be completely irrelevant on the world stage if it doesn't mean getting more immigrants.

Attached: 9f00c6fdca6e77897c963a81193fe64b.png (420x420, 200K)

>Fuck off
>proceeds to ZOGpost

>Apart from East Asia, can you name a single successful western nation that isn't being flooded right now?

That isn't because of wealth, it would make more sense to associate wealth with attracting (((bankers)))

Still, at the end of the day. Better economies haven't helped the west in the least bit. Our country wouldn't be getting so many immigrants if we weren't economically successful.

Besides, most of the jobs Trump brought back have mainly went to shitskins who aren't even born in America. The better economy becomes worthless once you realize the new jobs are going to illiterate pajeets or drug inducing spics.

Attached: a bit harsh.jpg (1024x1024, 196K)

A better economy helped Germany plenty, associating wealth with gibsmedat immigrants doesnt work as well as blaming the (((people))) who vote to bring them here

>believing a word CNN says

Holy shit I didn't think trump supporters could get any more retarded

Awwoo!

Attached: 1551348066611.jpg (1024x516, 86K)

>trying to inject a blackpill into any good news involving trump because you personally dislike him

At this point yang supporters are worse than democrats. Oh wait they ARE democrats.

k-keep calling him a jew!!!!

Attached: 1458383418647.jpg (700x700, 241K)

the moment trump does the most retarded shit and betrays his base, everyone who fought against trump with made up stories now suddenly publishes positive things about him
really makes you think

i do like trump, first time ever voting was for him
just making a point that that economy is gone the second a lib gets in office in order to help pay for the invaders breeding

Turkish "guest workers" were some of the first modern immigrants to Germany.

Iceland isn't economically successful and you rarely get any immigrants. This isn't good news for people like me. It will just cause more shitskins to move here.

Attached: robin_hood_and_maid_marian_disney_couples_8266430__by_leonscottkennedy06-d5ssg0v.jpg (720x480, 99K)

>thinking this will result in votes.
this is fascinating
just yesterday I was hearing how he's up by 5 points in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

Look at the wording they use, and notice how they don't tell you all the poll options
>will definitely
>will consider
Lets face it, a lot of people will not commit to definitely voting for someone 2 years in advance. It's funky wording because it is how normal polls are conducted. A normal polling company would say 'If there were a presidential election today, who would you vote for' and have answers like 'Trump, Biden, Other, I would not vote'. Rather than highly qualified answers meant to be heavily biased toward Trump

Yang has to bribe his voters with actual money

Attached: knk3cuzliim21.jpg (700x654, 58K)

Source pls

Trump will never win? Where have I heard this before???

Based Trump
Now build the wall

>CNN posting something positive
This is how you KNOW Trump is now fully in control of the jews. Anyone who thinks this shit is legit is a blue pilled faggot migapede retard.

Attached: 1538261899137.webm (960x770, 2.84M)

Trump gets at least 6,000,000 points for entertainment alone

fuck chinks and fuck Yang