OH NO NO NO NO NO

KEK

>Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) pledged Monday to combat white supremacy if elected president, saying that white supremacists "pose a threat to the United States like any other terrorist group."

>An audience member at a CNN town hall in Mississippi noted that hate crimes have increased during President Trump's time in office "and white supremacists have become more emboldened." The audience member then asked Warren what she planned to do "to unite the country.”

>Warren, who is seeking the Democratic nomination for president, responded that it "starts with the fact that we’ve got to recognize the threat posed by white nationalism."

>"White supremacists cause a threat to the United States like any other terrorist group, like ISIS, like al Qaeda and leadership starts at the top. And that means you’ve got to call it out," she said.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/434649-warren-white-supremacists-pose-a-threat-to-the-united-states-like-any-other

Attached: Untitled.png (1052x758, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLr8EmgxAJY
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/02/20/hate-groups-white-power-supremacists-southern-poverty-law-center/2918416002/
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/03/18/new-zealand-attacks-white-supremacist-terrorist-threat-america-column/3193597002/
sciencealert.com/a-mini-ice-age-is-coming-in-the-next-15-years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5227073/Could-face-mini-ice-age-30-years.html
thefederalist.com/2017/05/17/12-ways-southern-poverty-law-center-scam-profit-hate-mongering/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't believe this is the hill the democratic party is choosing to die on. Recent history has proven that white supremacist movements don't fucking go anywhere, let alone genuinely exist in the numbers that people think they do. I suppose they have to take this position though, since Trump has pretty much dismissed the whole "movement" as a nothing burger.

Pocahontas speaks with forked tongue.

According to an official government report under
the regime of Barack Hussein Obama,
negros are 1,400% as murderous as Whitey,
and beaners are 500% as murderous as Whitey.

white supremacist = any white person who isn't an open borders cuckold

She’s basically as white as you can get so it makes her even more of a traitor.

>Recent history has proven that white supremacist movements don't fucking go anywhere
Yeah white supremacy has only started the biggest war in human history... No big deal...

You mean whites trying to run their own nation without Jewish influence?

"white supremacy" has started no wars because it is a fabricated strawman ideology

>butthurt Nazi detected
lolno

Define White Supremacy, Chief Warren. I am white but I identify as 6 year old trans black non-binary furry

>I'm going to unite the country by persecuting disenfranchised white people even harder

Attached: wizard.jpg (495x767, 49K)

They’re not dying or dead yet. Gas gas gas on the fuel to oxygen ration God of hell fire and heaven can teach you.

by her standards she's a product of "white supremacy" and should kill herself now and her entire family

Is this all the democrats do now - just spout bullshit on 'muh racism' or 'muh trannies' or 'muh nazis'?

They don't have any plan for the economy whatsoever do they? No future vision? Just a bunch of goobly bullshit like the green deal so they can virtual signal and gain votes from lazy niggers. Not saying republicans are any better, but they are nowhere near as bad as these mentally ill roach beasts.

Only a democrat could get away with her BS and still be treated as if she's relevant

If you're white and you vote democrat then you're nothing but suicidal. The GOP is bad enough, but the democrats make hating whites the centerpiece of their platform. In fact, you can ask many committed leftists and they'll say the democrats are stronger because they're "united against bigotry."

The bigotry of a cucked GOP establishment that invites invaders and treats niggers as unable to do wrong

Attached: 1548306932619.png (3015x2763, 3.4M)

pretty soon Incel's will be labeled terrorists. and make no mistake to the left ALL single white men are incels. therefore all single white men are terrorists. its only a matter of time before they try to get HR to fire them and deplatform all single white men

Why would do they turn away those sweet neoliberal donorbux with actual leftism when they can just memespout wokeisms and secure support

Lmao, they literally announce one economic policy idea after another.

They just never penetrate the echo chamber you've constructed around yourself.

Literally what leftists in America believe They just think their hate is actually love for everyone else and it's the evil whites who are to blame for everything. Did you see Cuck Todd and Beta orourke talking openly about how the democratic base doesn't want white men as if that's an entirely normal thing to say in modern discourse?
youtube.com/watch?v=iLr8EmgxAJY

Attached: 1538192552773.jpg (4000x4004, 1.66M)

Remind me how many of those are law

I self-identify as a Cherokee indian and I hate white people but I love their money. Alongside Great Chief Pocahontas we're gonna take all the money from racist white people whose names typically end with some variation of Berg, although not always because they cunningly changed their names a generation or two a back to try to escape their long history of robbing oppressed people like me.

>Literally what leftists in America believe
Not really

It is a perfectly normal thing.
We're going to dismantle white supremacy, and you're going to hate it :)

Didn't pocahontas literally prove herself to be far whiter and have less native American DNA than the average American?

Liberals are legitimately fucking insane. They're howling at the moon at this point

Like Jewish supremacists?

Remind me how many of them would be blocked by the Republicans you idiots voted for?

>We're going to continue entrenching oligarchical global capitalism behind a thin veneer of progressivism*

>he thinks the dems are pro-worker
oh no no no

Bu..Bu..But I'm not even white.

100% the case. If you've ever actually talked to a leftist they openly say this. They just passed a fuck whitey resolution saying exactly that, and most faggot republicans voted for it too

>you'll live long enough to see whites being chased and predator droned in their own lands.

God I love this time line, nice knowing you whitey, you had a good run but is time to go

Attached: mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (750x1000, 68K)

Our stupid fucking politicians and the power structure is more dangerous that any group of terrorists our governments have built and funded.
This is getting fucking disgusting.

Yeah, yeah, I know. You've got an urge to "burn it all down" just as women and PoC are starting to get some seats at the table. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Beto said if given the opportunity he would tear down the fences we have on the border

>it's OK if 10 people control 90% of the world's wealth as long as half of them are black women

as long as they die I don't care what the cause... I hate these fucks with every atom on my being..

Attached: zzaaaaaaaap.png (347x500, 297K)

Lmao, they're literally running on universal healthcare and education.

I know a lot of leftists. Which resolution was this?

>>"White supremacists cause a threat to the United States like any other terrorist group, like ISIS, like al Qaeda and leadership starts at the top. And that means you’ve got to call it out," she said
I believe every one of our corrupt so called leaders must be called out now for the traitors they are to the people.

Remind me how many Senate seats Obama had when he failed to pass this?

The only way to effectively combat islamic terrorism is to eliminate muslims.

Why does Warren hate white people?

Attached: black-and-white-us-map-outline-download-map-usa-outline-major-tourist-attractions-maps-in-map-of-usa (1131x724, 86K)

where was the outrage over antifa, which is an actual organized, violent domestic terrorist organization? oh wait her party fucking funds them and orders the msm to cover their tantrums

Source?

Again, I'm sure the timing of this 'awakening' of yours is just a coincidence :)

Totally not just a cheap excuse for you to shit on the idea of diversity and inclusion.

Not sure if she is entirely wrong.

How come leftists can't define "white supremacist", yet act like it's a threat?

If she could only learn to pass as human she might have a chance

Blame Lieberman? Lmfao. Of course you're going to blame Obama for that.

>universal healthcare and education
>mfw the health insurance for foreign students is better than mine
>mfw the niggers still don't show up for class and cheat on the tests
fuck you, nigger.

Attached: Jew Runner.jpg (1361x768, 367K)

This

Also
>believing in racial supremacy in the age of CRISPR
sure, there's cultural superiority -- but in 50 years bloodlines will be completely worthless.

the belief, theory, or doctrine that white people are inherently superior to people from all other racial groups, especially black people, and are therefore rightfully the dominant group in any society.
t. the dictionary

Yeah, I know.
You'll vote against your own economic interests, because you care more about finding an outlet for your bigotry.

anytime one of these people mentions "other terrorist groups" someone should ask "can you name another one?"
they'll name anything but moslems

Islamic terrorism is an invention of the white supremacy, Islam is the religion of peace

>it's okay for these brown people to have self-interests :)
>it's not okay for you to though >:(

Even if racial differences did exist it would cease to matter in two generations max

Who would kill millions in a genocide over differences that would cease to be?

>yeah maybe we've been getting dramatically more unequal for 50 years regardless of what side of the uniparty is in control of congress but that doesn't matter as long as we trigger the conservatives
So this is the power of progressivism...

What are you going on about now? You're making no sense.

Keep telling yourself that they are 'pro-worker' - those policies are just to get more votes. You think the big banks donate tonnes to the Democrats just for fun? Or met secretly with Hilary just because they liked her? Or how about they plan to allow Wall-Mart to import illegal immigrants so they can make more profit? Or how about the plan to keep poor areas poor so they can retain their voter base?

Think it's bullshit? It's all in the emails and yet the media don't talk about it. So much for being 'pro-worker'.

Neat. Literally maybe 50 people in the country fit that bill. The rest just want to protect America as is, with the rights and freedoms intact. Apparently that's "white supremacy" now, however. Even college testing is "white supremacy".

He's probably going to say that white supremacy is just whites having self interest

My post was perfectly clear. What part were you unable to comprehend?

What she's saying is provably false.

Attached: 1527391970930.png (1607x1964, 1.15M)

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/02/20/hate-groups-white-power-supremacists-southern-poverty-law-center/2918416002/
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/03/18/new-zealand-attacks-white-supremacist-terrorist-threat-america-column/3193597002/

Democratic candidates spoke on this, and proposed policies to address it.

You just happen to have a vested interest in pushing "both parties are the same" bullshit while one of the parties is actively challenging social inequalities.

Because truth is, you kind of want these inequalities to remain in place.

>paying to import niggers and treat their inbred genetics is in my own interest
WHO DA FUCK ARE YOU?

>Unz and Steve Sailer as sources

>SPLC
Not a legitimate source.

>New Zealand white supremacist
He himself said he wasn't in the manifesto you didn't read. White people keeping their lands culturally and ethnically the same is "white supremacy" to you lot now, which is exactly why I said you can't define it. What you mean by "white supremacy", you just mean white existence. White people existing makes you angry. And then you act on it. And your actions cause things like New Zealand.

Decent healthcare, education, and a clean environment is in your best interest, you absolute fucking moron.

Go breathe some asbestos. Trump's EPA said it's good for you.

>Not a legitimate source.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's a second tier candidate at best, but here she's 100% on point. A perfect way to wedge the issue. The normie majority recognizes the truth of the characterization - there's no meaningful distinction in character between ISIS and stormniggers. The few confused voters that believe there is will be bullied into submission. Freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Textbook stuff. Kudos Senator Warren, kudos indeed.

#1 reduction in CO2 emissions for the last 15 years

Guess which country it is and how they're doing it

Environmental change is a myth, you absolute mong.

Well, let me rephrase that. It's not a 'myth' so much as it is 'supposed to happen'. We're entering a second ice age, a bit faster then we should due to humanity, but it was something that would have happened anyways - just because humans exist doesn't mean the Earth just decides the cycles it has gone through for thousands of years is irrelevant.

Was Tarrantino right? Should America just balkanize?

These people are getting senile. They still think they can guilt people into voting for them. You have to have such low self esteem to be a democrat these days.

Still waiting for you to inhale asbestos.

>We're entering a second ice age
source?

1. Delisted by the FBI as a viable source on hate crimes.
2. Keeps its funding in offshore accounts to dodge taxes.
3. Ideologically-driven towards an explicitly Judeo-Marxist agenda to where anti-terrorist activists are labeled "hate groups".
4. Regularly loses defamation suits.

Not a legitimate source, sorry.

Politicians speak about a lot of things, who could have predicted that they're not always being honest? It's almost like the kernel of truth that overt bigotry along racial and gender lines is unreasonable has been skillfully blown up by giant media conglomerates into needlessly divisive idpol screeching for the purpose of divide and conquer. I'm sure you will clap like a seal as woke kween slays a series of incel nazi strawmen while she prevaricates on actual restructuring of the way our economy is set up, because as long as the moral supremacy complex of progressives is satisfied they will continue to look the other way at the lack of substantive reform

Right wing death squads rolling through your synagogues!!

Attached: 1515716931335.jpg (719x716, 47K)

>can't disprove any of them

>Ideologically-driven towards an explicitly Judeo-Marxist agenda to where anti-terrorist activists are labeled "hate groups".
My sides

Do I have to disprove Alex Jones or David Icke?

So no threat?

foreign-funded leftists trying to destabilize their own country, be it in politics, bussiness or military have been usually executed by the citizens of their own country
it's only in the last 20 years that they have been allowed to live because of complete media overtake by modern bolsheviks

I too remember when the White Empire of Japan attacked the White Republic of China.

Attached: A53C77C7-CD72-4271-9808-465F8A6233A2.jpg (1084x1280, 112K)

SPLC is well known to be extremely biased, user.

So she admits Muslims are a threat

Universal Healthcare is inefficient.
It would lead to a decline in quality as there are not enough doctors now, not to mention the enormous cost to get so little in return.

It's a crucial issue to the Democratic base, and it's a sound rebuke of white supremacy that is going to drive PoC turnout though the roof.

When are you guys going to understand that doing the exact opposite of what you want is strategically beneficent to Democrats?

They're probably one of the more reliable sources when it comes to tracking extremist groups

It's biased against hate groups. That's kind of their mission statement.

sciencealert.com/a-mini-ice-age-is-coming-in-the-next-15-years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5227073/Could-face-mini-ice-age-30-years.html

>drive PoC turnout through the roof
Totally worked for 2016, right

Lol ok

Attached: 1527487040094.jpg (1330x896, 410K)

vote in the democratic primaries for someone brown so we can remove there white figureheads and end the charade.

Yep. The Jewish man in charge labeled two anti-Islamic fundamentalism activists as "hate preachers" at a time when the US government was trying to de-escalate ISIS and the terrorist attacks in Europe, which was the primary reason the FBI dumped the SPLC for sourcing purposes. I admit it though, they've got a pretty good scam going on. They slander people to try and shake them down for money, then put their $400 million endowment into offshore accounts. It's basically racketeering hiding under the guise of goodwill.

thefederalist.com/2017/05/17/12-ways-southern-poverty-law-center-scam-profit-hate-mongering/

They’re more pro worker than the republicans. The democrats will give us a decent Medicare expansion at least, while the gop wants to slash benefits and loosen regulations on big business so they can pay even less.