If he was such a powerful hero, why didn't he practice what he preached?

If he was such a powerful hero, why didn't he practice what he preached?
>It's about the birthrates
>Doesn't have any white babies

What's his problem? Is he impotent? Did he get rejected? Couldn't be find just ONE woman to impregnate??

He is such a resounding failure. He could not accomplish the most crucial and important part of his manifesto: INCREASE THE WHITE POPULATION.

Attached: AP19075278801017-760x573.jpg (760x573, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good on him. dont leave behind any bastards

some of us are for breeding some of us are for fighting

dude....you know their are white women all over the world wanting his cock...he is still alive he can still breed when he gets out in 27 years.

Hey kids dad is going to jail.SHEEEEEIT

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 4.png (646x985, 941K)

He’s not a failure, he accomplished what he was meant to do. Pave the wave for censorship and for-profit war between whites and Muslims (to the benefit of the international banker-elite, which he would’ve killed if he was legitimate)

>Am I an anti-semite? No.
Enough said.

women are trash. i will deny them my precious bodily fluids until they improve themselves or learn to cook.

thou shalt not kill

Attached: yui_burger.png (710x710, 31K)

>he actually thought this was good bait

This is hard to argue. Personally I think the guy is an idiot, all he accomplished was getting NZ disarmed. While I hate Islam those Muslims did nothing (other than being leeches in a white country.)

No he did.
He killed filthy non humans.

Well he kinda did in terms of his ideas of accelerationism. He wanted the world to edge closer to the tipping point and well... he's got us just a little closer.

removing 1 breeding age non-white = having 1 white child.

Birthrates are a proportional thing

to be fair who cares about nz

What you doing there Rabbi?

Attached: 23C2E06D-BFA6-4E27-A358-4E60BFCA8D2B.jpg (498x486, 49K)

>baited

> claims to have read the manifesto
> makes an argument that the manifesto already has a response for
Why are so many doing this? Shill strategy or stupidity? By reducing the invader population by 50 he is in effect having the same demographic impact as fathering AT LEAST 50 new huwhites. And you of all flags, the country where he literally explains why he gave up on a democratic solution, should be able to grasp this

Everyone on this board could have 20 kids and the population would still be in massive decline. Without enacting a great societal change, nothing you do as an individual matters.
>I've done my part, I've had kids
That is just something losers tell themselves to avoid the bigger issues at hand so they can go back to watching Netflix and over eating.

He said he was sterile in his manifesto, did you even read it?
Like he addressed the having kids point pretty early in it , he also said he was a coward

Actually he couldn't bear having manlet children.

I do, I was thinking of moving there, it seemed like a nice country. Now they are probably going to ban semiautomatic rifles, and probably won’t be letting foreigners get their hands on them even if they don’t.

Use this shooting to get fbi, sbi, feds, police, in every mosque they will probably stumble on radicals while there.

No shit.

Does NZ have conjugals?
Women are obsessed with murderers for some reason.
I bet a lot of guys get married for the first time in prison. Some women literally scour prison documents looking for them.

Are you sure?

is that moot?

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born, and committed his attack, in a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 324234324.jpg (718x718, 65K)

Because 50 people from a high fertility race who can't reproduce anymore > 5 children

Also, in addition he wanted to make a grand social impact. That's unmeasurable.

His manifesto was a joke bud. He also said he liked Candice Owens and China, did you really believe that? The guy was a Psycho.

He is a fucking moron.
Its not about birthrates. Its about who controls your fucking country. Period.
You can kill 50 muslims, but the establishment who runs New Zealand will let in 50 more muslims every single day. You can have 10 white children, but you will never outbreed the millions of shitskins your leaders let in.

USE YOUR BRAINS MORONS

Quit treating the symptoms (the minorities) and start treating the disease (the establishment that is running your countries)

Read the fucking manifesto.

Now that I think of it, the reason they're nuking the manifesto is to make it easier for shills like you to get away with making shit up. Fuck you.

he will probably fuck more woman than all of Jow Forums combined.
so many woman are currently following his case and they get wet to it.
they will write him love letters, they will send him pictures of their tits and they will visit him in prison and let him creampie them.

his fellow white prisoners are all hailing him as a hero, guards respect him and smuggle him videogames and internet to his cell.
he will never get out but he doesn't have to.
he already won

Attached: B2CdyIg.jpg (720x540, 126K)

Are you fucking stupid? Mass murderers get insane amounts of attention from women, especially when they are relatively normal looking or good looking. This guy is going to make like 10+ kids before he dies if he isn't assassinated.

It wasn't all a joke. It's easy to distinguish between the ironic and the serious parts if you don't have autism.

because we are not cockroaches that breed and ruining everything around them, civilized people make sure their offspring will have everything then need before they decide to have them, not like subhumans, that provide their children with nothing but shitty life, except grandpa and dad threeway rape.

Attached: 5a739874580c9e8b66cff3ffa8b94465-1.jpg (403x403, 50K)

>He said he liked china
wow user! that totally makes him a bad person!
Really changed my mind! kys you fucking retard.

NZ will give up their guns out of guilt now. All he accomplished was disarming White people.

>He also said he liked Candice Owens and China
You understand that was literal satire you actual autistic retard?

>He also said he liked Candice Owens and China, did you really believe that?
I guess it's true that they don't have sarcasm in Canada.

The whole thing was a rather clever blend of humor, irony, calculated misdirection, and genuine redpills. He perfectly anticipated his enemies' reactions.

read the manifesto, retard.

>muh guns
99% of gun owners are just larps anyway that circle jerk at shooting ranges and never use their guns for anything but shooting bottles in controlled environments and then go home and larp online about over throwing corrupt governments and never do anything when there government shows signs of corruption. If you werent an actual retard and read his manifesto you would know he was right about everything but of course you did no research and cant think so you just spew the same copy pasta shill lines like the fucking retard you are.

Like the meme goes
>A FUCKING LEAF

> Be an Eco-fascist
> Like one of the most environmentally unfriendly countries in the world.
This whole thing was a meme. The guy didn’t help any thing.

all in all, he put us up 49
that's better than your little Jaques and Pierre running around in shitty diapers, Jean

because he's super super ugly

>this is your brain on extremism.
I can like certain aspects of a country without agree with EVERY aspect of it. your a fucking absolutist and this is why you cant understand things.

He is still alive.

Give him 27 years. There will be lots of pussy lining up on him by then.

Attached: spazkid-gif-2.gif (400x347, 140K)

Attached: Screenshot_106.jpg (594x738, 128K)

Of most gun owners are LARPers then how is getting their guns confiscated going to start a revolution? Their LARPers so they will just hand them over with hardly a grumble.

Attached: 1552863783293.png (323x373, 116K)

read his manifesto before spouting off you subhuman

Attached: Screenshot_77.jpg (589x565, 115K)

Checked and noice

Attached: 1552649842807.png (458x356, 206K)

Exactly, if you're just gonna sit there all fucking day and larp about your fucking gun rights without doing anything to protect them you dont fucking deserve them at all.

Attached: 1552744957299.jpg (800x528, 342K)

For instance.

Attached: IMG_20190126_060322.jpg (1080x1215, 253K)

>When fascism makes a man hotter.

Attached: IMG_20190304_224309.jpg (880x796, 64K)

Bitches love strong men

And the strongest men are those who murder invading roaches.

It's a psychological trick they use on him to make him regret even more being in prison.

If you read his manifesto, it clearly states without any action on the invaders our birthrates wont matter.

Attached: 53908285_2179198045462394_5312608158395400192_n.jpg (480x581, 25K)

Nice cope out.

That's right my fellow goy, he is obviously a jewish shill. You whites shouldnt fight against the Muslim hordes invading your countries

Attached: images(3).jpg (209x241, 11K)

Your defending this guy and I am an extremeist?

He literally addressed this in the manifesto you obviously didn't fucking read.
>t.reddit

Notice how he manage to divide most communities even more than they were.

>nice cope out
um its true though? lol

50 now

omfg, im done you have the IQ of a chimp dude. This topic is just way too above you man. Go back to vidya games.

Give yourselves not to reproduce, keep playing the switch

>planning likely for years to do this
>father a child that has to grow up without their dad/vilified
Well he didn't go the nigger route so gg to him actually

He did the equivalent of having 49 kids

This is the your last (you)
Fuck you, you cancerous faggot

They were doing things you fuckwit. Having a guy do exactly what the left said gun owners would do only push’s people to their side!

Check 'em.
Just for context, I don't support his actions at all. I just think it's hypocritical to pretend that having a few kids will do fuck all to solve the problems of the western world.

It won’t work though. I don’t have an answer to the replacement problem, but this isn’t it.

I understand what he was trying to do, I just think it didn’t work and it was a stupid plan.

>Can't even formulate a response without typos.

Are you so quickly overwhelmed? I guess it's true what they say about surrendering Frenchmen.

It's okay, Frog. It's your natural state.

Attached: 1551746349206m.jpg (819x1024, 123K)

It will won’t hurt though now will it?

It's thou shall not murder. And if you read the manifesto he explains why it isn't murder as they are invaders

Attached: 4655CE03-0581-4A03-B07D-3578AEE752C6.jpg (1024x763, 128K)

>Having a guy do exactly what the left said gun owners would do only push’s people to their side!

They were never and will never be on your side to begin with. Anybody who is truly on your side will swiftly rationalize that you can't blame the entire population for the actions of a minority.

If they DID, then they would also have to admit that all Muslims must be held accountable for the actions of a few.

Attached: 1552954396465.png (1206x574, 46K)

Time to leave this site thanks for the lulz it was fun but Its time for me to stop posting. Live long and shitpost guys

Attached: 3452352345234.jpg (492x355, 32K)

>Everything goes back to the replacement problem.

Look at it more as payback.

If I'm gonna reproduce, its gonna be with an Arab chick since they're already mutts.
>T. Based spic

Attached: 1451449995297.jpg (615x820, 73K)

*BING* *BING* *WAHOO*

>Have 10 babies
>White population increased by 10
>Kill 50 muslim
>Muslim population decreased by 50x10
Of all the stupid arguments this one takes the cake

this post gave me aids
gtfo Jow Forums and my country taconigger

It's 3 am here fuck off

So you want me to breed with a white girl instead?

High taxes to feather the nest for other birds eggs.

I hope I just made the next epic pasta

Gotta admit that angle is very good, and always works

fair enough
get your family to be ready for when hers comes to have a go, they only respect violence

i want you to do whatever you want to do in your country you fucking leach

>While I hate Islam those Muslims did nothing

Attached: brenmt.jpg (1847x1450, 1.16M)

Zoinks! Oh wait, it's just a Jew.

Attached: Scooby-doo-Jew-660x330.jpg (660x330, 50K)

>He's so mad he's posting long-past bedtime.

I'm heading to bed now. See you!

Attached: 1508216044088.jpg (590x393, 38K)

I'm sick, I have flu and I'm coughing

engaging in a breeding race is a fool's errand and is mathematically not enough. we don't even have the borders closed.

the point in talking about the birth rates was illustrating the necessity of removing immigrants. it's not enough to replace the politicians or to have more babies. the immigrants have to be removed, through violence, incentives, deportations, whatever, and it's a matter of survival.

>not knowing I'm on his side by not contributing to the replacement

Read the manifesto faggot.

It’s a numbers game. Killing a woman is as good as having a child yourself.

>He could not accomplish the most crucial and important part of his manifesto: INCREASE THE WHITE POPULATION.

He did.
Relatively.

Attached: 1552950361984.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

This,so much weakness on display. The bloke literally closed an ISIS recruiting office but people are condemning it because they feel they have to. It was a long time coming and fuck journos and intelligence agencies that are now having kittens. There blood on your hands too. You all built this clownworld so stfu and enjoy it.

thanks bud