THAT'S IT

THAT'S IT

I'M YANG GANG NOW

Attached: 15235278963.png (595x739, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/andrew-yang-the-upstart-democratic-presidential-candidate-comes-out-against-circumcision
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry sir but this is the belongings of Brenton Tarrant now. Yang Changers have lost all the attention.

Attached: image.jpg (1019x763, 168K)

you were the second his check cleared

SEETHING Migapedes

Yang gangers were always antisemites.

First UBI, now circumcision.

Yangies, desperate for someone to care about their candidate, usurped by brenton tarrantino

Has Trump ever spoken about Male Genital Mutilation?

>those comments

Attached: 1550649282488.png (666x768, 63K)

$1000 and one foreskin per month
Universal basic foreskin!

Attached: 1552792933266 (1).jpg (638x479, 238K)

Attached: 152908358293525.png (667x652, 206K)

He’s great but I don’t think the democrats are smart enough to elect him

Why doesn't you bost some xir?

Attached: 1551604251801.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Attached: PAVLOV.png (500x522, 232K)

Your bost is accurate. The memes lacked originality thus also lacked humor.

Attached: E3C008E9-32B2-4D85-99CD-A1D23302A760.jpg (1177x991, 1.09M)

If you like the foreskin you have now, you can keep it. I've heard these kind of lies before.

thedailybeast.com/andrew-yang-the-upstart-democratic-presidential-candidate-comes-out-against-circumcision

>The Democratic candidate revealed in a little notice tweet last week that he was against the ritualized practice of cutting a newborn’s foreskin. But in an interview with The Daily Beast, he said that if he were elected he would incorporate that view into public policy, mainly by pushing initiatives meant to inform parents that they don’t need to have their infants circumcised for health reasons.
>“It’s sort of pushed on parents in many situations,” Yang said, describing pressure to circumcise a child as a “cultural onus” imposed on families.
he's serious on this which is incredible. yang knows the power of jews circumcising babies who aren't jewish as a way of symbolically making them their "goys" like they did in ancient times. he really is the white man's candidate after all.

Attached: 1538535822358.jpg (229x220, 9K)

Andrew Yang, more like Andrew Wang, amiright?

Attached: 1552565102431.png (1168x1515, 2.36M)

>>“It’s sort of pushed on parents in many situations,” Yang said, describing pressure to circumcise a child as a “cultural onus” imposed on families.
I'm voting for this man.

Attached: 1552812144662.jpg (500x500, 212K)

He hates white nationalism
Fuck this zipperhead

Trump hates white nationalism
Fuck that cheeto

This is a dog whistle if I’ve ever seen one.

This guy is full 1488

A chink nazi

Attached: 96B0E2A8-F404-44E3-BA22-445893309DD4.jpg (740x400, 80K)

Remember: The last american hero against (((the fed))) was a democrat

Attached: yangangyangang.jpg (1573x1960, 214K)

You’re not getting an argument from me
Not exactly sure why you brought up trump in a yang thread

Attached: CB1CE9D1-CF79-4A2F-BFF4-45FB21B93237.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

yea because zion don is such a great leader of white nationalism. where could the white race be without him sucking kosher cock every day.

Attached: 1552070162826.jpg (750x872, 122K)

I'm unironically supporting him in the dem primaries with money because of your post.

>This glowing shill pretending like we don't only get 2 choices in elections.

just lmao

no one is voting for yang for white nationalism you fucking retard, we already came to terms that the system will never allow us to which is why we might as well vote for the guy who will pay us money to fix our birth rates and make sure our babies aren't circumcised

Attached: 1552630760635.png (1488x1488, 205K)

t. avi nosebergstein

Was talking to

>You’re not getting an argument from me
You didn't understand my post, you low IQ retard. There is no reason to believe you understand either Yang or Trump's feelings on white nationalism.

oof

Zognald was a better bet than shillary but Yang is the maeng!

See You retard

So you're shilling for Kamala, basically?

you'd think there is a bit of irony where someone bring their "lawful good" ideas to the "politically incorrect" board, but i guess you only see it from the outside

No, I’m not shilling for anyone
They all suck Israel cock or hate whites

we are never gonna vote in a white nationalist as long as america exists with its unholy system so we might as well accelerate things into the end and get paid to do so.

Attached: 1550108523508.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Jow Forums, we must take action. A great injustice is being comitted against boys across the world. Circumcision is a procedure which removes an important part of the penis called the foreskin. This "piece of skin" has many functions. It contains over 20,000+ fine touch receptors, lubricates the penis and creates a natural gliding motion. If it was so useless then why are we born with it?
>b-but its cleaner
Retard, take a shower. Smegma can be prevented if you bathed.
>Girls like it better
No, they like the appearence of a retracted foreskin. A circumcised dick mimics the appearance of a retracted erect penis but with an ugly scar line and an ablated frenulum with a dry head. Intact dicks look better than circumcised ones. They also have most likely never had an intact penis inside of them. The foreskin has a ridged band which stimulates the vaginal canal. Ribbed condoms simulate this lost ridged band in males.

Since the procedure is done on infants with no anasthesia, it causes extreme psychological trauma that lasts through your life.

I had this procedure done as a child and I remember the tortorous pain afflicted upon me. I didn't know why I had it done to me and I thought I was in hell.
My penis began to grow hair on the shaft from the tightening of the skin and my glans have dried up and cannot detect fine touch. My dick has been damaged.

Start to educate your friends and family, write to your local representative. Donate to Foregen. Use your weaponized autism to fight this.

Imagine what future generations will think of this barbaric ritual we are doing on our kids.
If one country like the US could ban this procedure, the rest of the world will follow in its lead.

If you're not a lazy piece of shit shit watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc [Open]

Go here and learn more
www.foregen.org

you are literally doing gods work user