STOP SHITTING ON THIS GREAT MAN'S LEGACY

He is NOT a Mossad agent. The NZ shooting was our biggest break in history and you fucking ZOG SHILLS want to ruin it by turning Jow Forums against him.

THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION

ACCELERATION IS OUR ONLY OPTION

Attached: 517D0468-D09E-4C6F-869F-1BA0E302AC90.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

immigration.govt.nz/about-us/what-we-do/our-strategies-and-projects/supporting-refugees-and-asylum-seekers/refugee-and-protection-unit/new-zealand-refugee-quota-programme
anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1
youtube.com/watch?v=HC4AUSL9HaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>are you anti-semitic
>no

They're Jews doing it. What do you expect from animals?

neither was hitler, he just didn't want them subverting his country

>neither was hitler

>they subvert germany
>attempts to deport them
>no one will take them

We all know there are no good Jews. Pic related from manifesto is mirror to the
>Israel #1!
Meme we used against Zionist white nationalists and /ptg/ civcucks for a while

Attached: 1552840052991.png (583x93, 11K)

Can we get some memes going? They slid the FUCK out of this thread

Attached: 1552806617252.png (1357x759, 423K)

Showing empty seat. Anyone got the pic where the madlad wrote kebab remover on left side of shroud of first rifle??

Attached: based.png (2560x1440, 1.23M)

Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism but mass public awakening. Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton. Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced, just like they were thanks to Roof, and no one is resisting. These "people" claiming Accelerationism is about violence are Jews and Bolsheviks who do not have white people's best interests in mind.

Attached: Accelerationism-Redpill.jpg (2148x2958, 981K)

>neither was hitler
Kek

No shit. Either /b or reddit is raiding us right now trying to muddy the message. Mods are doing nothing about duplicate MUH MOSSAD threads.

bump

If he would have only started a YouTube channel instead if killing people.

>muslims
>people

This place has gone to shit

stop reposting your lame copypasta you literal shill

>hating people because of their race

fuckin white trash nazi larpers. Ethno Nationalism is recognizing everyone deserves their own homeland. Hating people cus of skin tone is retarded. Love is the only thing that will save us. Love for our people, love for what is left of our histoy and culture. Hate is retarded.

No point, all edge.

Fuck off mutt. New Zealand was fine until this faggot ruined everything.

He's right though shill.

If kikes want to live in a desert thats fine. As long as they are there and not here. Are you an idiot?

He accomplished nothing except hurting our cause.

He killed 50 mulsims. The political establishment of New Zealand will let in 50,000 more in just this year.

ARE YOU STARTING TO GET IT?

You need quit treating the symptoms (the minorities) and start treating the disease (the political establishment that is ruining your country)

He showed the right that one angry white man CAN make a difference. If he really hurt the cause, why would they nuke the manifesto and video like they've been doing?

>Sit here and wait goy! Things will change if you do nothing

Dont be retarded every action has a reaction, accellerationism and even this mass shooting is a drop in a glass that will eventually fill and spill over.

Fuck you foreigners deciding for New Zealanders that New Zealand needs to change. New Zealand was fine.

It was changing already, just like the rest of our nation's are being forced to change. Whether the change is accelerationist violence, or violence because of importing millions of low IQ "refugees" holding the status quo stopped being an option awhile ago.

Can someone post the gunfighter ballad song about this dude?

New Zealand was never "importing millions of refugees". New Zealand was fine.

One man ruined your entire country?

Attached: 1532415144121.gif (238x192, 327K)

One man gave the censors the political capital they needed to censor the internet.

Was it?

Attached: s3.reutersmedia.net.jpg (1280x853, 68K)

All sleeping dogs wake wake up eventually.

No it wasn't. New Zealand takes 1000 refugees a year.
immigration.govt.nz/about-us/what-we-do/our-strategies-and-projects/supporting-refugees-and-asylum-seekers/refugee-and-protection-unit/new-zealand-refugee-quota-programme
I would prefer none, but 1000 isn't a big deal.

You're retarded if you think they needed an excuse to do that

I was opposed to him at first (Though it was all still very well played), until I realized his methods might be the only way to get the powers that be nervous enough to try and release some of the pressure by allowing a political solution. So Saint Tarrant of Christchurch it is. Not going to follow in his footsteps, but as long as there is no diplomatic route, I'm okay with these methods.

Yo Donnie!!?!?

Attached: NWOZealand.jpg (620x413, 42K)

Every time I see this conniving prostitute I want to vomit. Someone please hang her by her fucking hijab.

You basically just described accelerationism, not that I'm against it.

Fuck off
Tranny discord shill

>you ZOG shills
But HE was the ZOG shill. That's a fact. He defends Israel in his manifesto. There is no fucking way he is from Jow Forums by that alone.

Before the shooting the censors only really cared about pizza. They've really ramped up the censorship since the shooting.

To a point. I don't want to accelerate to the point of collapse. I'd rather struggle to piece together a peaceful solution bit by bit, but as far as I can tell that's impossible, not just difficult. So I can accept some sacrifices to get the ball rolling.

absolutely.

Attached: 1537781275516.jpg (688x644, 266K)

1000 is a lot for your population size dumb fuck

You clearly haven't read it. Pic related is equivalent to the Israel #1 meme we beat zionists over the head with here. And here's the manifesto
anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1

how in the flying fuck do you think it was his fault? Regardless it is what he wanted read his manifesto and get red pilled faggot. Your country is getting flooded with shit skins every single white country is. ITs fucking hilarious how he was right about what the dumb faggots are trying to do. Let them take it all we already know that whites cant have an opinion on shit anymore unless it is pro-jew fuck off. Tried of this alexjones/boomer talk fuck off and complain about MUH WELFARE garbage. You must know its coming.

The 1000 is to much when we have our own people problems to look after. Disregard the other kiwifag he's a cuck.

The guy wants China. If you support him you're a filthy commie.

why was he in NK and pakistan?

You clearly haven't read it. Pic related is equivalent to the Israel #1 meme we beat zionists over the head with here. Everyone knows there are no good Jews and they subvert no matter where they go.And here's the manifesto
anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1
Pic related attached to another post

The absolute STATE

>50 muzzies are dead
>the memes were dank
I wouldn't give a tenth of a shit even if it was mossad. BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD OPEN FIRE FOR THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

>this great man's legacy
>eviscerating nationalism
>damaging free speech and the right to own weapons
>making those who seek immigration reform look like murderous sociopaths
>curing Zionist erectile dysfunction
>baiting terrorists into attacking so the warmongers can get their wish of war with Iran (or any country in the Middle East but Israel really)
Thanks, Brenton. You blew the brains out of people who love Jesus.

>hur dur china
I'd rather have fucking china then your dog shit zog. Go fuck yourself filthy boomer faggot.

Attached: 1532359250634.jpg (940x620, 127K)

>BIRTHRATES IN THE WEST ARE DOWN!
why?
>B....BECAUSE UMMM...NO REASON!
could it be that the jews are subver-
>I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE JEWS AND THEIR GLORIOUS ETHNOSTATE!
so how do you plan to solve the birthrate crisis? by marrying a traditional woman and creating 5+ white children?
>NO! BY RANDOMLY SHOOTING A BUNCH OF MUSLIM INVADERS!
are you going to at least go to the root of the problem and shoot your white countrymen who imported these invaders and allowed them to make it there in the first place?
>NOT AT ALL!

Yeah, sure he's a real super duper goy...I mean guy!

Because he's an operative. Fuck these posters they are Jewish and or from a three letter agency

1000 is 0.0002%. Our population growth is 2.1%. 1000 doesn't matter. It's just enough to pretend we're doing something.

Acceleration VS Retardation

Yellow Vests
>negate normalcy and the desire for normalcy
>encourage people to take up arms
>propagate hostility towards the police
>encourage confidence and self reliance
>delegitimates the surveillance apparatus
>enhance BRAVERY
>Muslims, Christians, Jews, Immigrants and Native Born fight the State and Corporations, everybody is welcomed to take part
>scares the shit out of the elites

NZ Fascist
>produced a desire for normalcy among the populace: "Lets return to our everyday lives"
>gives the state a mandate to confiscate arms from the populace
>propagate admiration toward the police, people now give cops flowers and see them as "protectors of the people"
>encourage reliance on the authorities, fear and paranoia
>legitimates forward surveillance measures
>decreases brevity, explicitly aim to propagate FEAR in the manifesto
>racial exclusivity, excludes huge swathes of the populace.
>elites are delighted, they now have a monster to claim to fight

Attached: 1552794733395s.jpg (250x165, 6K)

Fuck off kike

Attached: IMG_6625.jpg (799x1024, 191K)

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that played as he went out of the mosque?

kek

>The NZ shooting was our biggest break in history

Such legacy. Killing defenceless civilians. He must have been really brave.

Attached: un_flag.jpg (1024x683, 231K)

>1000 doesnt matter
>2000 doesnt matter
>just a few shitskins
>only a few 500 shitskins have large families
>dude its only 1000000!

Attached: 1532019621485.jpg (960x638, 106K)

fk off shill

"tha only issue is Jooz"

Yes, Muslims are people. Lack of compassion is the definition of evil.

Attached: un_china.jpg (1024x683, 69K)

fuck off kike

Attached: 1524123522916.png (1080x810, 1.69M)

It's a higher %than lgbtbbq faggots and our govt goes out of its way to suit them. Also they breed like rabbits.

> We all know there are no good Jews

My face.

Attached: einstein.jpg (2000x1500, 235K)

As far as I know noone's trying to increase the refugee quota.

fuck off jew

Attached: jew nazi.png (620x405, 410K)

who gives a fuck holy shit you faggots are so annoying just kill yourselves
this man's message is still true regardless

yea man, he's SOO jewish

get your fucking head checked for your own good or just end it, either way

people who uironically support this inbred should put a bullet in their skull and save us the trouble. killing unarmed, unaffiliated defenseless people is a war crime. he claimed he was a partisan but that bullshit. partisans kill soldiers or other partisans.

really he should be hanged. defeated enemies get a firing squad when defeated. he should be hanged becouse hes nothing but a criminal. criminals are hanged

youtube.com/watch?v=HC4AUSL9HaM

Attached: 52950126_10210754885067190_4173319391087165440_n.jpg (960x640, 74K)

BEST MEME LOL

Attached: squibs.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

if thats all it takes to ruin a country they were just waiting for a reason to treat you like shit with no rights

Isn't his lineage mostly Scottish?

>Our break

You mean antifa? So they can come here and falsely implicate pol as condoning this attack?

GTFO shill

Sage Slide Report

I spotted the virgin

so are you really afraid to download the video and manifesto? I am studying them for historical and political value, I would get copies anyway if I were you

you don't really understand how importing thousands also important thousands more. you are such a blue pilled faggot.

>this is what schizos have been reduced to
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

DUMB CUNT he wasn’t openly antisemitic because it would kill normie sympathy you fucking stupid mutt

Slippery slope fallacy.

Attached: un_peace10.jpg (900x350, 94K)

Shit doesn’t add up. It’s obviously off. Sorry to break it to ya bud. You’re welcome to be a happy little Balkanized reebaby. I’m not going to pretend I don’t see what I see

Attached: 4571F38E-6200-4914-B601-5ECB0FDA195A.jpg (720x960, 43K)

>tmw when you cant tell if the guy 30IQ or its just bait

Ad hominem.

Attached: un_peace8.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Holy fucking shit, enough with the autistic paranoia. This isn't some gay Mossad 14D Dreidel-Spinning psyop, like some (((people))) think it is seemingly every time.
>But he's making everything worse for us waah
No shit, it was only ever going to get worse. Stop being such a faggot and realise that without major, and I mean MAJOR demographic change before ~2050, Whites will be a historical afterthought in mere centuries?
This is the turning point. The "hard times" after the "weak men". Like it or not, it's only gonna get harder, no matter what your plans to 'secretly subvert from the inside' may be. The truth is, we've run out of time.
The only question now is: What are you going to do to secure the existence of your people and a future for white children?
Complain about Mossad, JIDF and shills on the internet? Does it even matter if, for some fucking reason, this whole thing WAS a psyop? You're implying that with the power (((they))) have, (((they))) couldn't make things worse without needing this kind of excuse.

Take a whitepill for once in your life, and follow it up with an ironpill. Things have to get a lot worse before they can get better.

they are just shills, why else would they all come out shrieking the exact same thing, thirty seconds after it happened? disregard with extreme prejudice

egglot worst

Attached: 52094217_122400265525374_7555084172952378153_n.jpg (480x480, 24K)

bless you user, you're doing god's work, the level of shilling i've seen on this board recently has been absolutely unreal, they literally set up a fake news site for us to prop up their "shooter was a mossad operative" narrative, called the "intellectual observer"

FPBP

Attached: 1552926102267.png (609x783, 410K)

It's usually just americans creating conspiracy theories. I mean with pov video evidence, what more do you need? To be there side by side next to the shooter?

>mossad has never been caught many times staging events and influencing foreign affairs
Grow up reebaby. We are not going to war for your kid raping overlords

>What are you going to do to secure the existence of your people and a future for white children?

Give them ice-cream?

Attached: icecream3.jpg (1214x809, 111K)

>BELIEVE MY PSY OPPPPPP REEEEEE
>KHAZAR BELONG IN ISRAELLLLL REEEEE
no

>This is the turning point

Nah. That's just religious crazy talk.

Attached: un_peace11.jpg (650x317, 86K)

nobody set up anything you delusional cunt. this place if filled with low IQ faggot who say of anything that dont suits their ideology that it was DAJOOZ. when low IQ edge faggots live in countries were AR's are easy to comeby this is what you get.

>flag
>accuses me of having kid raping overlords
Well tell me then, what ARE we going to do? Sit on our asses at keyboards and screens, and shitpost while the world goes to hell?

Have a bunny.

Attached: yinyangbunnies4.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

>memeflag
>dajooz
you're about to call everyone schizo in 3 ... 2 ....