/NZHero/ General

So this is a general thread relating to Brenton Tarrant and the Christchurch, NZ shooting.
Post any relevant links, including but not limited to Biased News and Un-Biased News. Also any relevant memes call fall here so any Jow Forumsacks can find them compiled here. Any "Steal his look" for him yet?

Attached: remove.png (717x474, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/
benzin5.wixsite.com/vengeancegames
happdir.com/removekebab/game.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/200+ results found/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/50+ results found/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/said the stormnigger CIA plant/
streamable.com/2608x
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Brenton_Tarrant
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1687087650
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1552944496614.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Our jewish and non-jewish elite are terrified of copycats so they're spamming this shit everywhere. The schizos that you see in every thread are paid posters larping as stormfags, it's their job to convince you this was an anti-white 'Mossad plot' and that 'accelerationism' doesn't work. Mudshits and paranoid boomer stormniggers are helping them out unwittingly.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Attached: 5.jpg (1678x874, 645K)

lmfao its so obvious look at how theyre typing, its near b8 material

you will never remove kebab!

Attached: lolisis.gif (340x256, 1.29M)

I am so angered at this post, look how annoyed and bothered at am at this creative and well thought out post. Its almost like you wanted me to respond and be mad.

can somebody edit his face

Attached: Dawn-of-War-3-Cinematic-Trailer-1.jpg (1280x776, 89K)

Does anybody have the gunfigher ballad?

through the magic of the internet now anyone can remove kebab!
download here if you like
benzin5.wixsite.com/vengeancegames
or play online at
happdir.com/removekebab/game.html

Attached: remove-kebab unity game.webm (700x394, 2.55M)

Try again kikes

Mossad leaf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/200+ results found/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/50+ results found/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/said the stormnigger CIA plant/

Attached: Quick Rundown 1.png (1029x750, 971K)

Attached: Quick Rundown 2.png (628x921, 719K)

>"Tarrant might have been radicalized during a trip to Europe"

Based CNN not even being ironic.

I love internet.

Attached: 1552952045476.png (788x614, 437K)

Attached: 1552948955261.png (1439x1071, 780K)

Attached: 1541924727791.png (973x588, 886K)

Attached: 1545422063864.jpg (1054x811, 134K)

Attached: 1527449888930.jpg (1277x707, 191K)

Attached: 1528634877247.gif (480x270, 3.53M)

Attached: 1527861628078.png (2308x1464, 2.17M)

His wiki article calls the Great Replacement a conspiracy theory. Surely things which are factually can't be conspiracy theory? I mean, it's literally true. Whites went from being 30% of the global population to 10% in 20 years and are a shrinking population in every single country. There's not a single country on Earth that's getting whiter.

Attached: 1534933868558.jpg (1539x1191, 410K)

Attached: 1530951148029.png (631x960, 447K)

Attached: 1536517060153.jpg (577x1024, 85K)

Attached: 1.webm (640x356, 1.66M)

so many shills itt... this board in general

fuck this whole website is junk

Attached: 1538509537017.jpg (648x720, 60K)

oh wait... just looks like 1 shill...

cool

you must post

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

or false flags will continue to visit you

love this. More please

Attached: Download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

try again retard

Attached: notshill.png (338x175, 46K)

Right? I know it's just nihilist shitposters, mostly, but goddamn the are the pussies + retards wating it up.

Power through it. Muslims spread this video at the mosque he was going to attack first. Outbreeding locals is just another method of takeover / 'peaceful jihad' for them.
streamable.com/2608x

There are no 'innocent' muslims. Not even children. Spread this shit, you useless fucks. Post it in every fucking thread if you have to.

Attached: muslims.jpg (1464x1665, 556K)

Fuck I'm drunk. Oh well.

>retarded shill didn't watched video, and doesn't even know that he walked there two times so you can see the same scene repeating - bloody white soles on entrance, and blue socks/shoes on exit

Right on time the schizo spammer spams his same stupid shit.

He is an open borders Jew that hates white nationalist, and loves Jared Kushner. His goal is to D&C this board and make Jow Forums look unhinged and violent.

Attached: image.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

>if you don’t look up to a psycopathic murder you’re a pussy
kys kike

Attached: australianshootermeme.jpg (888x820, 171K)

>schizo
the mark of the shill by the way

if no one does anything the cancer known as islam will spread.

He actually fights for less freedom, so that Everyman can fight for the freedom he knows the Government will curtail.

but I guess, that's semantics, and doesn't really matter.

His endgame is 10/10

Look at 0:06 on the right side of his gun, you can see the magazine jumping out of him and bumping into the right side of the wall and ending up where the video red circled it

For anyone wondering: pic related is the 2 shooters from the snapchat video outside of the school. They were operators or concerned citizens.

Attached: 2 shooters.jpg (984x653, 52K)

Literal satanism. No cause on this earth is worth selling your soul to the devil.

Too bad God says many times that he hates the pagans and the curse of babylon (mixed-cultures, and hedonism). Do not pussify the one God.

No, that's ejected cartridge when he fires. But you can see how he bend his left arm like "oh shit" before starting to point his gun at the place were the mag fell. He says something about it later while driving (at 15 min I think).

and muslims are pagans who worship the moon and baal, the moon that they always put into art is the moon during taurus. Even the masons know this shit.

why the fuck would "sturmfayugs" think Tarrant is a bad thing?
The people who would shill this kike psyop would be commiecucks and kikes.

Because that leaf is literal JIDF

Thou shalt not murder

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Brenton_Tarrant

nice

ah yes, but slaying isnt murder. as to slay thy enemy

Only applies to brothers in Christ, only whites can be Christians (brown skin is the mark of cain), God sanctions wars against those that worship false gods.

somebody doesnt read scripture it seems, nice job trying to use shitty exegesis to pussify God.

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

oc

Attached: Brenton Tarrant Wojak.png (2816x2248, 2.63M)

we need a Tarran-chan version of this

Thou. Shalt. Not. Murder.
You can't squirm your way out of this kikes. If you could arbitrarily define your enemies as you see fit, this world would be a massive bloodbath.

i can draw him as a qt anime girl, about time i do something about my art block

>defending the seething manchild who gunned down a married woman who was unarmed, wounded, and begging for her life

You people need to go outside

Attached: 1552618485847.jpg (779x635, 97K)

Good thing I don't worship your pathetic kike kebab then.

Attached: PagansVs.Kikes.png (962x891, 323K)

>If you could arbitrarily define your enemies as you see fit, this world would be a massive bloodbath.
>if
>would
user, the world's been a fucking abattoir since like 400 AD precisely because we can, and do, arbitrarily define our enemies like that.

>married woman
You mean mudslime factory.

what’s with all the pro and anti shill threads right now? why cant cia niggers just let us laugh in peace?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-23-37-44-1.png (1440x1540, 1.68M)

awesome!

cringe and kikepilled
stop worshipping this j*w

why always the meme flag praising this mossad agent?

Attached: 1552956519708.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

>unarmed
Her cunt is the only weapon she needs to destroy

Of course you don't, yid
I'm sure you can do, but you shouldn't. The universal truth of God keeps us from this common pitfall.

thanks for the idea user

Attached: tarrantchan owo.jpg (729x672, 139K)

nice

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1687087650

Attached: 20190318183909_1.jpg (1366x768, 152K)

Muslims betrayed whites by flooding into white lands, and mass rapeing and killing, there is no alliance that can be made with Muslims, and there is no alliance that can be made with Jews.
Fuck off you kike shill, the top lad was just a normal guy that had had enough of Muslims invading western lands.

No. Other. God’s. Before. Me
If they worship false gods then they aren’t Christians and God’s protection does not apply to them.
God repeatedly tells his people to wage war on the unbelievers.
God’s people are those that accept him and his sacrifice he made as Christ.
Jews are Satan’s family as they reject Christ. Along with the Muslims that deny Jesus’s divinity.

thanks hans

Murder is a grave sin, blasphemer. Denounce this heresy and repent or you will burn in hellfire.

Fuck off jew.
I take my orders from God, not unbelieving deceivers like yourself.
Hell fire awaits you for trying to lead the faithful astray. Repent your sins, and beg God for forgiveness.

gn fag ass niggas

Attached: kebab remover.jpg (978x834, 153K)

nice

gj gn