Goodbye Jow Forums, Natalie Wynn AKA Contrapoints has made me see the light

I just binge watched all of her videos and she's entertaining and makes really good points. I'm done being a cringy racist conservative edgelord. Fuck you for taking away years of my youth. I'm going to rejoin society now

Attached: 0Fez9Xnd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bbINLWtMKI
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8&t=516s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

faggot dresses in mommy's clothes and takes a dick up the pooper
c'ya, nigger!

fuck off contrapoints.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1466338122954.jpg (599x519, 86K)

what is that.

Lol

you are the faggest faggot trans faggot gay dicksucker son of a transmother I've ever web-met

>her

Wow I feel really bad for you. You took the time to actually make this.

>she
>her

Attached: 1315673374580.jpg (300x250, 8K)

>makes really good points
>woman

Attached: king.jpg (419x352, 26K)

do men who LARP as women become as retarded as women?

bretty gud b8 7.3/10

youtube.com/watch?v=9bbINLWtMKI

You guys are so predictable.

>all of her videos
she's entertaining

The incel and jordan peterson videoes were pretty good. Been getting too weird with the costumes lately though

Cringe

Quit spamming this site for views and get to the ending part of your life already.

Attached: serious.png (1200x1200, 83K)

No one cares you literal faggot, blow your brains out.

i'd suck contrapoints off all day every day and i'm not even gay
well maybe a bit

inevitably in their caricature of women they pretend to be retarded for so long it actually happens

Imagine being the guy who finds meaning in pretending he is a girl, online attention whoring and mechanically pumping dicks and phallic objects in his anus.

Why should we listen to mentally ill people? Don't we have enough Hollywood idiots?

Contrapoints shills always have this Billy Graham "come to Jesus" conversion speech and it's the most transparent fucking shit ever.
> "I was a racist alt right lost sheep until I binged this faggot troon on YouTube and now I'm ready to accept millions of nigger rapists into my community in the name of diversity."

you mean him

What the fuck is up with all this Contrapoints threads. Who is pushing these?

I've watch her/his videos and they're shit, her points aren't solid either.

I'm going to watch contrapoints instead of reading any more of pols devisive quibbling.
Pewdiepie never wanted your help, pol.
Yall douchebags applauding yourselves with multiple devices because facebook won't give you likes.

Smells like incel in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8&t=516s

>regular posting of faggot shill threads
>each one uses the exact same picture

$0.02 deposited

LMAO, is that a tranny?

Nothing breaks down my narrative of rising degeneracy, anti white hatred, and male emasculation more than a guy who surgically removed his penis dressing up as a demon and then laughing at me and the things I care about on youtube.

lmao what a fucking fake response to a fucking gay and fake thread, you turbonigger

Attached: Subscribe To Pewdiepie.png (964x642, 583K)

That's a really ugly dude.
Here, let me help cure the gayness.
Take the Brosnan pill anons.

Attached: Brosnaned.jpg (590x788, 93K)

kek i just posted something similar in another thread. Shits hilarious. I thought Christians and their “come to Jesus” stories were bad but these motherfuckers are them x10 lmfao

Attached: 83C52CEC-10DA-4B49-BBE6-4C172165D52E.jpg (258x245, 12K)

His name is William Nicholas Parrott. Contrapoints' real name is Bill. Remember that when he's doing that Mickey Mouse falsetto and sashaying like a sassy dipshit.

ContraPenis does make good points. I would say SHE is effective at "de-radicalizing" me so that I don't get angry when Muslims rape my women and Jews steal all of my tax money. I am glad this WOMAN is able to lend an intellectual hand, in a way that any cool NON-DUDE would. I am basically saying that I would suck HER PENIS (no homo because she is a woman duh) just to express the necessary gratitude. She really puts the TESTICLES in "testing" my fragile worldview, with her mind and intellect. Was she born with such talents in the same way that she was born a GIRL? I guess that is a mystery. But it is one of the many mysteries that makes this FEMALE so wonderful. Give this teacher (of us men) a prize and place an ADAM'S APPLE on HER desk. She deserves it for being so productive, after all it takes skill to be able to juggle multiple BALLS at once.

Especially if those balls are literally between your legs and shoot out sperm.

>look at my tranny video
No, fuck off.

Attached: alt right founders.png (1240x1870, 2.21M)

lmao

Attached: 1552926051484.jpg (912x960, 552K)

i'd still suck him off though
probably let him cum in my mouth too