Wow, so glad Brenton Tarrant killed this evil, raping, muslim IT entrepreneur. So brave!

Wow, so glad Brenton Tarrant killed this evil, raping, muslim IT entrepreneur. So brave!

Attached: Unknown.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/
happdir.com/removekebab/index.html
happdir.com/removekebab/game.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/new-zealand-attack-exposes-how-little-the-us-and-its-allies-share-intelligence-on-domestic-terror-threats/2019/03/16/42c14d9c-4744-11e9-8aab-95b8d80a1e4f_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8c943ea4e476
twitch.tv/highlyeducatedcircle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody died. It was all a mossad hoax. OP is a faggot.

i feel bad for the murders but muslims are legit trash and so are christians.

Attached: Screenshot_75.jpg (581x573, 117K)

"
Notice how the media today has downplayed the #NetherlandsShooting . Now imagine the hoopla if the shooter was a white supremacist rather than a Turkish Muslim! #FakeNews doesn’t just refer to made-up stories but also to the slanted way in which news is covered
"

Our jewish and non-jewish elite are terrified of copycats so they're spamming this shit everywhere. The schizos that you see in every thread are paid posters larping as stormfags, it's their job to convince you this was an anti-white 'Mossad plot' and that 'accelerationism' doesn't work. Mudshits and paranoid boomer stormniggers are helping them out unwittingly.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Attached: 1.jpg (1689x882, 659K)

They deserved to die for housing extremists. This should be a message for every Muslim: Get rid of your trash, or get removed alongside them.

Attached: 1552948611575m.jpg (1024x804, 129K)

Attached: 1548057996812.png (1487x1059, 446K)

fake psyop go away

He was going to die anyways, whats the big deal.

You fucking retard.

>They deserved to die for housing extremists.

You could easily say the same for Jow Forums. How do you feel about a rifle up your ass?

Attached: 1540864964344.png (1811x1531, 2.75M)

Attached: 32443324.jpg (701x701, 92K)

nobody fucking cares
happdir.com/removekebab/index.html

>happdir.com/removekebab/game.html
fuck...

BIRTHRATES
BIRTHRATES
BIRTHRATES

>this evil, raping, muslim IT entrepreneur.
Betcha he supported the Bataclan attack.

>believing Mossad false flags
>2019

Damn, looks like he missed two. Understandable I guess, one is kind of small.

Breddy gud until that last squeeze exdee

Yo amerifat. Why u so edgy?

Whoa did he really kill babies woah hero

Based

Attached: raskrigarn.png (999x707, 464K)

Excellent, he should go be good, loving muslim entrepreneur in desert where he came from and his Allah. Be genius with your own resources, not mine.

good

Did tours in Afghanistan. I have seen these dirty roaches in their homelands. Watched them use children's asses like quarter rides before they sell them in open air slave bazaars. Muslims are unfit to live.

So did you knucklehead get any ass when you came back?

>Muslims are unfit to live.

What about the IT guy. Seemed like a westernised, successful guy with a happy family. The shooter on the other guy was a underachieving loner. Hmm

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, only a hostile in waiting. violence and hostility against none muslims is not only written into Islam but baked deep into it. If you are not Muslim, to them you are not human. I have saved and safeguarded villagers only to have them shoot at me when I was not keeping them alive. Never trust them if you want to live.

You seem like a somewhat reasonable normie and I am not your enemy. I cannot forgive people that have killed men l considered brothers, let alone trying to kill me. I don't expect you to understand but don't think I will relent on them.

Invader down

this but unironically

Nope. Only Muslims are trash.

>IT entrepreneur
LMAO!
THATS EVEN FUCKING BETTER THAN A REFUGEE
>some shitlib muslim regressive leftist making more shitty social media apps that censor any slightly dissenting opinion
fucking based tarrant strikes again

Attached: 1552702709420.jpg (1306x747, 206K)

You were the murderous genocidal invader in their lands you piece of pig excrement, you and your brothers deserve to die by being skinned alive in a room full of bugflies and then slowly being eaten alive by their larvae.

Didn't happen that way though did it haaj? Used to love watching you skinnies run from your ambush sites away from the bombs right into my machine gun sights. Never had to aim, I would just hold down the trigger And they would run right into my fire.

I am, muslims don't belong in western nations

>entrepreneur
So he started a business using money scammed from white cucks and other shitskins and was yet to actually contribute to the country. Okay!

I'm not a normie.
Talked to some american soldiers so I understand where you're coming from but your personal feelings or traumata doesn't change the fact that terrorism in all forms is unreasonable and absolutely nothing was gained by killing 50 innocent people in a remote area with basically no criminality.

Go back to the middle east and kill some CIA funded terrorists. Then I would support you.

Mossad killed him, don't fall for it and the raids

Attached: 1552926101918.jpg (1563x1800, 659K)

me too

Their productivity doesn’t concern me at this point

If you don't want vigilantes, don't ignore crime.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/new-zealand-attack-exposes-how-little-the-us-and-its-allies-share-intelligence-on-domestic-terror-threats/2019/03/16/42c14d9c-4744-11e9-8aab-95b8d80a1e4f_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8c943ea4e476

Attached: q.jpg (183x275, 4K)

You tell them avi.

They should've stayed in a muslim country where they belong.

I have been asking you to try for years but you faggots are too chicken shit to back your words up with actions.
Go shoot some nazis you tough resistance fighter

No, all Abrahamic religions are garbage. So is paganism.

can't believe people fell for this sub par sfx stunt

Paywall.

Me too, now if only someone would shoot you OP, Id be as happy as a muslim with a goat

beautiful

Le funni

Also apex luls @ all the reddits trying their darndest to make the shooting fake, because no whitey would just murder some worthless browns

is twitch filled with morons???

twitch.tv/highlyeducatedcircle

> 50 innocent people in a remote area with basically no criminality.
they legit recruited people to ISIS from that mosque dumb kraut

>It was all a mossad hoax

It's so much easier to put your head in the sand and blame it on a false flag than face reality. This board is so full of pussies that will push the false flag narrative without evidence than face reality that some people fight back. Breivik, Charleston, that Antifa rally, it's all false flags to you pussies who can't cope with reality.

They wouldn’t have been killed if they didn’t invade white nations.

Did either of his wives in that pic survive?

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

Hoorah look at his brave soldier, now living his brave life back in the good ole USA and shit posting on POL at 10 pm. God bless you sir for all You have sacrificed! How does it feel to have wasted the best years of your life and to come home to your white trash family! I hope you were able to find a steady job, cuz god knows no one wants to hire a fucked up vet, your just going to raise premiums which your PTSD and STDs you picked up from not from hookers, but your fellow soldiers!

Fuck you and your valor you piece of shit. I mean it whole heartily

#metoo

If 23% of the people on Jow Forums joined a terrorist group, you'd have a big problem on your hands pal. Also people are already monitoring Jow Forums, and it is a lot more costly to do that than a single building.

Attached: 1552825491123.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Her name was Ebba Akerlund.

Attached: 1552835473590.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

Haaaaa. I am a protected hire as a vet. Got my free college and eo hired to a job I didn't even have experience for. Got to live the dream and got setup for life. Enjoy fucking in the muck worthless hippie.

Those are not "pussies" its actual kikes protecting their slave races as per usual. Sure you'll have a couple scared shitskins here and there but the false-flag narrative is meant to de-legitimize the manifesto first and foremost, and to play off the idea that whites would never do something like this, second

If you want to make an omelette, you have to break some eggs.

Attached: knjhgfdghjk.jpg (960x539, 73K)

Wow du österreichischer mongo

Always asked myself how humans could get to the point of committing something like the 9/11 attacks. Guess in the recent days I got the answer. If at some point you're convinced with the dehumanisation of the opposing faction and truly believe that some ultimately positive geopolitical points are to gain by a certain act, the end justifies the means. It seems some people here truly arrived at this point.

One oppressed cockblocked member of the master race who would no longer silently abide while jews and niggers stole him of his eternal birthright: the human right of free pussy with or without personal accomplishments. His fearless murdering of unarmed women and children in the face of vicious deplatforming and mean words from people on Twitter should serve as inspiration to us all. If you have the balls of viking anything is possible, even running over someones wife twice after you shotgunned her in the neck. Only incel things.

Attached: 0aw7yuyagjf01.jpg (1242x679, 105K)

Muzzies have been murdering us for decades. They wanted a war, they got one. Nothing to be shocked about. Remove kebab!

Attached: 1552015140220.png (1278x716, 296K)

>you and your brothers deserve to die by being skinned alive in a room full of bugflies and then slowly being eaten alive by their larvae.
Why the psychopathic anger Ahmed?

except they're extremists who left their homelands to invade, radicalize people, and engender terrorism on our soil and little dickless cuckolds like you defend the situation
imagine if white christians left for the muslim world to start churches and create christian terrorists and the muslim populations had little dickless cuckolds defending them lmao

Killing innocent people is part of war. You'd know this if you weren't a sheltered faggot.

who cares, he's not white

I want to feel bad. But it's us or them. They are Invaders. There is no place for them in our lands.

Redpill me on IT, isn't it just easy shit

me too user

>IT entrepreneur

Lmao he was a second string semipro counterstrike player and he still got 1 tapped irl on de_dust2 git gud muzzies

good

>muslim IT entrepreneur
he took our jobs

Attached: Innocent.png (796x662, 280K)

>>Killing innocent people is part of war. You'd know this if you weren't a sheltered faggot.

You declare war first you fat english teacher.

Guess now he'll never be able to learn to code :(

>Redpill me on IT, isn't it just easy shit
Pretty much, basic bitch "software engineers" and "network engineers" know surprisingly little. Just like any other industry though it's fucking huge and there are plenty of jobs that require absolutely absurd amounts of knowledge and experience but usually when IT is attached to a tittle that's not relevant.

>declare war first
No. Just no.

>webgl
Nice try you glow in the dark nigger

None of them are innocent following that religion.

me too user

Attached: 1882354364364.png (430x474, 139K)

Now his daughter can grow up without having to wear a hijab all day every day, get her clitoris removed, or be married off at age 14 to be some mullah's fourth wife. Hell he won't even be there to honor kill her if she is seen walking around with a kaffir.

What a fucking tragedy!

Let me add some further points.

Elected governments start wars. Not some vigilante basement dwellers.

Attached: th.jpg (193x188, 13K)

It's clear you've never met a Muslim in your life, mutt. His daughter will grow up to be a degenerate roastie. All the Muslim whores I know here in my town grew up without a father. That manlet faggot just added another future roastie to society. Congrats I guess.

Christians are cringy Muslims are genocidey

He would have died eventually anyway. Don't know why you are getting your panties in a wad.

Bullshit there have been plenty wars that involved no elected governments

Because he is a 70 IQ inbred shit skin.

Eat shit, kike. Hope you’re next.

>Ideology vs individual.

Pick one.

Attached: FB_IMG_1514564799755.jpg (960x850, 105K)

>70 IQ
I see a zoomali. I've yet too encounter their kind. My neighborhood is mostly mexican gangbangers and rapists

>her name was Ebba Akerlund
HER NAME WAS EBBA AKERLUND

Did he kill all three of those subhumans?

But most of the degenerates on display in this thread are 70 IQ too, so what gives?
Should they be genocided too?

Attached: 1552282926199.jpg (640x585, 73K)

so is this guy getting coverage just because his wife and daughter are hot/cute?