Tarrant is an intelligent hero and the knight we need

Inheriting the role of torchbearer from Breivik, Tarrant condensed the message into a more digestible and relatable manifesto. The primary message from his attack is that YOU CAN DO SOMETHING.

He was not a perfect, well trained assailant. He fumbles through the video, has his shotgun stuck on a bag in the trunk, etc. He demonstrated that an average guy with a few hours of marksmanship practice can do immense damage. This is especially true in soft targets where police are complacent and there is no death penalty, like New Zealand.

Furthermore, Tarrant does not hate all muslims or other races - only those engaged in the act of occupation. This attack at the national level is the equivalent of you shoving someone off you when they overstep their bounds. You can still have a working relationship with them but you need to remind them of their place. Strength respects strength and Islam is a strength/masculine orientated religion.

DO WHAT YOU CAN TO EARN WHAT HE AND OTHERS HAVE PAID FOR YOU.

It might be postering locally to sow discord, it might be flash mobs, it might be making memes, it might be asking people about Tarrant or spreading the manifesto. EVERYONE CAN ACT, EVERYONE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

We should seize this energy and go with it. I am not going to glow in the dark by telling you what to do to XYZ, I trust we're all smart enough to figure out individually what we can and are willing to do. The free market of activism will sort this all out.

Attached: tarrant.jpg (702x808, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance_movement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our jewish and non-jewish elite are terrified of copycats so they're spamming this shit everywhere. The schizos that you see in every thread are paid posters larping as stormfags, it's their job to convince you this was an anti-white 'Mossad plot' and that 'accelerationism' doesn't work. Mudshits and paranoid boomer stormniggers are helping them out unwittingly.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Attached: 4.jpg (1680x876, 647K)

more mossad psyops

Attached: (((breivik))) 2.jpg (1025x769, 181K)

He's a self-professed "eco-fascist".
Nothing intelligent there.
Just your typical revenge killing;
a drop in the bucket of the monthly
murder toll Muslims inflict on the West.

If you are scared, work on gathering info. ( Test to see how people react when you ask about NZ shooting ) If you are able, work to create material / propaganda / organize.

DON'T GIVE MONEY TO SHOWS THAT JUST SPIN WHEELS, WASTE TIME, AND DISAVOW DIRECT ACTION.

If you can act more boldly, never regret a missed opportunity. There are many different ways to disrupt enemy operations, and you don't even have to use lethal violence. THE STATE IS A COMPLICIT OCCUPYING FORCE. Anything you can do to make the state's job of restricting normal healthy responses to enemy occupation harder is good. Use every social service you can, delay and obstruct every process you can, facilitate resistance any time you can, make occupying forces uncomfortable whenever you can.

Attached: 1552808753626.png (788x927, 246K)

Didnt he write a 12 hundred page long manifesto?

fuck off glownigger (((leaf)))

Attached: Glower Airlines.jpg (914x624, 126K)

>eco-fascist
that's a meme dude, in any case environmental concerns are not exclusive to the left

>Tarrant is an intelligent hero
>intelligent

Attached: t45636.png (800x800, 763K)

I hope for your sake you glow in the dark because this post could be construed as straight up incitement to violence at a time when half the board is probably feds investigating Tarrant's history. Whether you agree with his beliefs or not is one thing, but his actions were psychotic.

bumop

There are a few BIG IDEAS that are entry points for DIRECT ACTION.

These are things like,
FEMINISM/METOO/PROTECTING WOMEN - a perfect opportunity for men to meet disgruntled women, practice talking to women ( ugly feminists ) without too much pressure, flex the old protective muscles, and convince women of the merits of a more traditional system.

ENVIRONMENTALISM/CLIMATE CHANGE is HUGE right now. ALL CHILDREN are being taught climate change as the norm, much more heavily than the freaky sex ed shit. Taking back control of the ECO NARRATIVE and pointing out that our local ecosystems can't survive 1billion indians or 1billion chinese is ideal. You can evade the race issue by starting off easy just saying it is a matter of logistics - just numbers. Work them towards the right ideas over time.

Women march and CELEBRATE a black chauvinist who referred to jews as termites. That is because of DIRECT ACTION. When you personally meet and spend time with someone, your emotional effect supersedes all kinds of learned information. That personal magnetism will cause them to start making excuses for you and protecting you. They still start saying "well sure those alt right guys are terrible, but this one guy I know isn't THAT bad". This is human nature and its UNAVOIDABLE.

Li here, you're never gonna get me.

Attached: serveimage(8).jpg (225x225, 14K)

I'm not scared of the police. I have not done anything wrong. If I have to defend myself in court I will. If I have to be imprisoned for mere speech, that is a small price to pay. People died securing the independence and prosperity of our nations.

You're not gonna do shit faggot. And that's a fact. Stop talking big.

I'm gonna print off copies of The Great Replacement manifesto and distribute it around some lower mainland welfare offices/around large congregations of the homeless. Those tweakers with nothing better to do that somehow manage to travel from city to city will do the rest. They will transmit the message and they will cause more trouble for the deeply entrenched welfare state.

I wonder how many people told Tarrant that.

SPONTANEOUS COOPERATION is what the ENEMY ( occupying forces ) fear the most. That is why they want to shut down the video and manifesto, due to its meme potential. When people are able to recognize each other by shared memes it causes spontaneous cooperation. This allows for teamwork and tactical flexibility, because it allows decentralized people to form impromptu forces.

RAPPORT needs to be established between the european population and various occupying forces. The black community in the US for example has a deep history of racial separatist sentiment. That is absolutely something that should be appealed to. I have personally received a pretty warm reception from blacks on twitter under the #ADOS ( american descendents of slavery ) criticizing Bernie Sanders as someone wanting to help whites while not paying reparations. That strategy is good to employ because the blacks strongly distrust Bernie and it reinforces that distrust. If Bernie tanks, that will give a less interventionist candidate like Trump or Tulsi a better chance. That means that foreign nations forming around ethnicity will have a better shot at not being delivered freedom by american bombers.

>implying people dumb enough to be homeless in Canada will read
>implying they won't shout "hey fuck you, you racist white supremacist, we're not into that" as an onlooker give you a weird look and the fat black lady calls the cops
>implying you have the balls to do it
>implying you have the will to do it
>implying even if those dumb street tweakers read it they'll give a fuck
>implying some crazy lib tweaker won't beat your ass for handing the pamphlet to him

Attached: Cool.png (2002x1086, 395K)

You could have just said Niggers are easy to subvert lul

I wonder how many people talk like tarrant and do nothing.

Some parts were unironically literally ripped off Unabomber's manifesto.
Also, he is a Zionist.

Your a faggot

WHY DOESN'T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?
>You can't do X because Y
>You'll never do it
>You're not good enough
>No one can do anything its already lost

I'm somebody. I'll do something.

You’ll do fookin’ nuttin

you'll do fucking jack shit lmao. People who unironically Jow Forums irl are worse than kikes.

AAAAAAAAA TOO MANY LEAFS FOR ME

You might be thinking, WEREN'T THEY INNOCENT?

Yes and no. Yes in the sense that they weren't an immediate direct threat, some were old people and some were children. That is why people who are realistic or cynical about war tell you that war really sucks. That's why the MSM only shows normies clean looking soldiers hugging families and not jacked up 20 year olds shouting YEE-HAW while blasting "sandniggers" or "ragheads" on Liveleaks.

No in the sense that they were part of an occupying force, and part of neocolonialism by the middle east and asia. In that sense they are not innocent, because they contribute to an opposing and invasive superstructure. Mosques are also notorious for radicalizing against whites and spreading islamic influence. They are effectively forward operating bases.

If innocent people didn't die in war, there would be a lot less reservation and condemnation about it. The reality is that it isn't all young adult males who bet their lives on adventure and decent job opportunities who die. The vast majority of people who suffer the brunt of war are women, children, and elderly.

>Islam is a strength/masculine orientated religion

Utterly false. Islam is a coward's religion that preys on women and children and features a rhetorical component at the forefront of its precepts that actually allows Muslims to lie flagrantly to their ideological opposition if they feel threatened. They're an ideology that forces subjugated populations to pay exorbitant tax rates just to exist in their caliphate and they subjugate women to the extent that one will get stoned to death for getting raped by one of them. They're also a paedophilic cult that worship a prophet who had child wives and roam the length and breadth of the United Kingdom preying on specifically British children to groom. You guys have no notion of what constitutes masculinity and buy into the zeitgeist of Islam being a "strong" religion. It isn't. It just has enough followers as to bolster its global influence. Any religion that advocates for domination through sheer numbers and uses women and children as human shields in warfare isn't "masculine" and there's nothing masculine about any of these big nosed shit stinking Semites, masculinity is about directness, self-sacrifice, prudence and foresight, all things that followers of Islam don't have the mental or moral constitution to enact.

This. People've got their heads in la-la land thinking that any of this is going to be clean and orderly, where everybody wins. It's not, this shit is horrible but so is the situation, and there really is no other way.
Don't foist off your duty to your children, fellas. That's exactly why the older generations are hated.

>Whether you agree with his beliefs or not is one thing, but his actions were psychotic.

Fuck off with your stupid virtue signalling. Nothing Tarrant said was wrong and nothing about him is psychotic. You are a beaten and spineless worm who's been so inundated with conflict, death and misery on this shitty dying continent that you've come to accept your circumstance without even a shred of resistance. 50 dead Muslims is nothing compared to what they've been doing here for decades. Psychotic is making excuses for them every time they rape and murder our mothers, daughters, fathers and sons. Psychotic is allowing yourself to be overrun by a foreign ideology practiced by people who have no respect for you, your people or your way of life, with a smile on your face and your head down as you follow the rules of society and don't rock the boat. The West is what's existing in a perpetual state of unbreakable psychosis and fevered delusion if not even a single one of you cunts pipes up to condemn the last hundred Islamic terror attacks on European soil but now act like a great tragedy has befallen the world because ONE white guy stood up to the people occupying every traditionally European, Christian nation on the planet, and literally laughing about our weakness and our pathetic laissez-faire culture and lack of backbone as they get away with literal murder here.

>No in the sense that they were part of an occupying force
>nevermind they were invited in

Glow niggers still fishing I see.

I didn't say it was a mature or well-rounded religion. I actually think that its quite juvenile in its masculinity. That doesn't change the fact though that it is a strength-based religion, in the sense that they fold to superior force. The entire basis of their faith ( submission ) is to god because of his cosmic strength as the all-father and supreme masculine force of creation.

Strength will chase them back to their countries, or at the very least, force them into some containment zone like Toronto Ontario.

Attached: c35ad371b4907390f4f563a8a4304f4e9c02560c4fdadfc72566d40599279c7b.jpg (310x272, 19K)

An occupying force can be invited in by collaborators. That is why I said that the state is complicit in the occupation. The state issues the orders for the military, border control, and immigration policy. They issue these orders in direct opposition of the sentiments of huge numbers of their workers and constituents.

There are tons of people in the military who will never be able to exercise the rightful protection of europeans in their lands against this invasion, because some bleeding heart liberal or spineless conservative won't give them the order to act. Instead, they will drink themselves into oblivion or die in some pointless israeli proxy engagement while europeans continue to be bombed, shot, stabbed, raped, and run over.

Tarrant effectively bypassed the entire cucked military system, got himself some experience/training, as well as a modest militia's loadout and then went and did the job. The militias and military forces that built these countries for whites ( which used to belong to natives or others ) did considerably worse. At least Tarrant didn't start raping some of the muzzie bitches after and breed some deranged, broken-home half-breeds like huge numbers of settlers did.

That's going to be a hard no from me. Jow Forums is a board of peace, not a place to organize for homegrown terrorism. No more blood.

No one is advocating terrorism.

Partisan actions against occupying forces however, are an internationally legal and time honored tradition.

Tell them that.

Best post since the event
good job user

Attached: 0_4EK25CjnnfRiZgzh..0.jpg (1200x500, 84K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance_movement

Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as ... any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2[4]

NOTE, DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENTS COMPLICIT IN THE GENOCIDE OF THEIR NATIVE CONSTITUENTS DUE TO BRIBES, FOREIGN ALLEGIANCE, OR BLACKMAIL ARE GUILTY.

NOTE, THE GUILT OF THESE PARTIES IN THE CRIME OF WHITE GENOCIDE LEGALLY ENTITLES YOU TO SELF-DEFENSE AS LAID OUT BY INTERNATIONAL AND NATURAL LAW.

NOTE, PARTISAN ACTIONS AS A FREEDOM FIGHTER OR RESISTANCE MEMBER AGAINST AN OCCUPYING FORCE ARE LEGAL.

NOTE, AN OCCUPYING FORCE CAN BE A LEGAL ADMINISTRATOR OR GOVERNMENT. THE LEGITIMACY OF A GOVERNMENT IS NOT DETERMINED BY ITS APPARENT LEGALITY OR THE LANGUAGE IT USES TO DESCRIBE ITS ACTIONS.

Familiarize yourself with the rules of international law, and the rules of what partisan actions are justified under international law. Make no mistake, where our governments have betrayed us by explicitly endorsing globalism, they have admitted to assisting a foreign entity in undermining national sovereignty. That is a crime, even if a large number of constituents agree with it. National sovereignty is an extension of the natural right to self-determination and as such ANOTHER PERSON CANNOT SUPERSEDE YOUR PERSONAL RIGHTS, AND A VOTING BLOC CANNOT SUPERSEDE NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY.

>Know the difference

Attached: knowthedifference.jpg (426x338, 32K)