How could in his manifesto there was no mention of feminism and its destruct role that it has played on modern women...

How could in his manifesto there was no mention of feminism and its destruct role that it has played on modern women contribution to low birth rates in Western countries?

Abortions, welfare state, modern women choosing to have careers and their refusal to be housewives has done more damage to whites than mass immigration.

Attached: 1552864894853.jpg (916x681, 78K)

I don't care, but who's ass is that?

Because immigration is real and feminists are a fucking meme you dumb mick

Probably because it was a controlled op and they don't want to risk redpilling people on this.

"Aryan women can do no wrong." LOL

damn, yang was CHAD as FUCK.

Some middle school senior or high school junior by the looks of things

>BUT GIRLS CAN'T HAVE AN ASS LIKE THAT. SHE MUST BE AT LEAST 20
Is what a nonce will end up saying.

I thought about this, and the only explanation I could come up with is that he didn't want to be labeled an incel and have the discussion turn towards that stuff, instead of talking about the great demographic replacement of the west.

How do male high school teachers hide their boners?

you're retarded. white women alone have caused an irreparably negative shift in pretty much fucking everything from politics to economy. they are the ultimate race traitors and single handily genociding us by refusing to fucking breed

He's a controlled demolition. Doesn't mention (((gate openers))), only the party Crashers.

>Gobbling Cock Drive

If you're a male high school teacher you probably have a tiny penis anyway

Probably wanted to explicitly avoid getting called an incel, so deleted that part

Staying sat down most of the day and not getting up from behind their desks. Also because knowing that if a student sees you with a boner, your career is pretty much over. I imagine the fear of losing your job is the best way to kill a boner.

Plus he says his attack will speed up the process of guns being taken in the us which begs the questions why he did it to begin with

They are gay

Are they gay??????

feminism is not an existential threat with the aim of removing whites from power. it has neither the will nor the power to do so.

immigrant invaders have both. in 100 years, if nothing changes, the historical record will show that immigrants replaced whites, not that feminism single-handedly killed the west.

Because he deleted his 200 page manifesto and was going to write a new one from scratch. His plans changed and he only wrote a 70 page one. Does anyone fucking read at all anymore?

Attached: 1552843011000.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Friedrich Engels in Origin of Private Property, Family, and the State, examined that different forms of property ownership exist alongside different ways cultures will organize the family unit. He examines that families and private property are organized in nation-states in ways indigenous groups organize these things. Marx, Fourier, and others, used the theories as the basis of the idea that weakening the nuclear family over generations translates into a nation-state that ceases to recognize private property rights the same.

The family is a form of property distribution. Change how the family functions, change property rights.

It'd be pretty much impossible to wrestle those jeans off her and rape her, huh? Would probably have to just kill her then.

Because it was a sloppy Israeli false flag.
>Jews ok
>Israel ok
>No mention of Kalergi Plan
>No mention of feminism

Attached: (((oops us-israel))).png (1000x1163, 1.54M)

looks like a university class room

Because blaming “feminism” is a Sargon of Akkad level argument that is only trotted out by 16 year olds whose worldview is shaped by the video game industry

White women have always had 2 to 3 kids on average. That's why Mormon polygamy is the future. White women only have 2 kids, which is fine, so have 7 white wives. I am working on getting a compound to achieve these goals. Join me, white men.

Because it wasn't directly relevant to his actions. He's just trying to explain why he killed some Muslims not diagnosing every one of the West's sicknesses. Other people can do that much better than him.

He learned from Brevik that you'll never get your message out if your manifesto is long and rambly. Keep it simple.