Something is going on Jow Forums. Constant shilling that there were mags spread around the area before shooting, etc...

Something is going on Jow Forums. Constant shilling that there were mags spread around the area before shooting, etc. Fuckers are lying.

Attached: NothingOnGrounDUntilDrop.gif (360x200, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Sloppy job mossad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's more likely than the shooting being faked is the people inventing these desperate conspiracy theories for the internet are mossad or the CIA.

Our jewish and non-jewish elite are terrified of copycats so they're spamming this shit everywhere. The schizos that you see in every thread are paid posters larping as stormfags, it's their job to convince you this was an anti-white 'Mossad plot' and that 'accelerationism' doesn't work. Mudshits and paranoid boomer stormniggers are helping them out unwittingly.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Attached: 3.jpg (1683x880, 651K)

He bitched about his magazines giving him trouble. That clearly fell out of his pocket. He even reacts to the motion of it rolling.

There's a bunch of retarded boomers getting home from work and firing up the paranoia machine.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 6.png (646x985, 941K)

>mossad would go through the trouble to fake a shooting and not just actually kill some sand nigs

>every thread are paid posters larping as stormfags
That's why yang gang traffic is down 90%

this is one of those weird shill posts.. posted quite a lot.. everywhere..

Kill yourself

Hey look, the first credible conspiracy theory ever posted here

Attached: EB359EBC-4057-4E56-B54D-E72F1340F496.jpg (247x247, 32K)

tell me more about this

how does that work?

cause I noticed it myself

Um... fuck it... whatever

Attached: 1552956123515.jpg (800x522, 77K)

>how does that work?
How do magazines work?

Attached: 1552946376207.jpg (226x223, 16K)

Bump
I'm glad you guys see thru this bullshit too.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-151410~2.png (720x882, 143K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Sloppy job mossad/

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-151210~2.png (717x956, 146K)

Not much else to talk about, we know what must be done...

Minus trying to counter shills, it's all rather... moot

>200+ results found

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born, and committed his attack, in a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 75656756.jpg (654x776, 29K)

something stinks about all this..

the leafs are making sense
what has the world come to?

Yo Lil DON DON!!

Attached: NWOZealand.jpg (620x413, 42K)

cant tell if shill or not

Attached: 1448323924329.jpg (400x400, 28K)

how does the paranoia machine start up for boomers after a hard days work?

It seems to in my own experience as well

These truly are dark days boys.