The main reason why no black scientist has won a Nobel prize is simply a matter of numbers...

>The main reason why no black scientist has won a Nobel prize is simply a matter of numbers. Not enough bright young black people are choosing science
How is this bad for science and society?

Attached: No black scientist.png (795x715, 566K)

maherala ali for nobel prize

1) The Nobel prizes are a farce.
2) Blacks aren't smart enough to win Nobel prizes.
3) Let's give prizes for the most "nigger", cuz that's good for science and society.

Attached: Black White IQ by population size.png (612x391, 197K)

ayo hol up

Attached: Black Scientist.jpg (733x741, 135K)

>black scientists

>How is it bad for science and society?
It isn't

Attached: wojak.jpg (710x675, 64K)

Gibs

>How is this bad for science and society?
Because white people made both of those things

Attached: 1550636452800m.jpg (1024x395, 50K)

Based Nigerian scientist

didnt that guy that invented peanut butter when something

I wonder if Nobels could turn into another hollywod

Attached: 1552087312398.jpg (699x485, 69K)

i have to read the manuscript, but so far i support this man's nobel prize in chemistry

We get basically zero science and artistic achievements out of Africa and it has 3 times the population of the usa. Nigs just dont care about developing civilization unless they are forced at gun point.

It's just the agenda of that whites are oppressing everyone else and it ain't fair. It's not our fault that your people are not interested in science or retarded. More cultural Marxism bs.

The brightest Black intellectuals with the most promise for science are instead choosing professional sports as their career. They are simply going where the money is.

Best recipe maybe because its not an invention just a recipe.

i know what happens to the smart shitskins

Attached: smartshitskins.jpg (1200x630, 94K)

>Black intellectuals choosing professional sports as their career
Ask me how I know you're an 85 IQ nigger.

>Nobel prize
who gives a shit it's a scam anyways. Heebs are passing noble piece prizes to each other just to larp at how smart they are

Attached: black teens.jpg (800x600, 70K)

>Black intellectuals

Attached: confused.png (239x250, 42K)

Because niggers have genetically lower IQs. It's a fact.

Attached: IMG_20180212_121403.jpg (600x278, 53K)

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (593x593, 507K)

Fuck. If I was black I would beat the shit out of those smug fuckers who want to raise self esteem by virtue signaling aka stating that "dumb niggers can't do shit unless white master guides him".

Why black in USA not only refuse to reject this shit but rather gladly accept it is beyond me.

They have full scholarships to some of the best competitive Universities in America, and they have a choice to stay with academics, or go into sports, and the lure of fame and money is hard to resist, so they choose a career as a professional athlete over STEM. I don't blame them. There's a reason Shaquille O'Neal was called The Big Aristotle.

blacks have an average IQ of 85, if the IQ of Nobel winners is around 160 (4 SD) blacks would have to be 5SD outliers to have what it takes to do Nobel-level work. That gives us around 30 or so blacks in the US capable of this.

Enjoy your history lesson free of charge better than your universities.

Attached: civilization.png (1024x395, 1.16M)

I'll believe it when i see it, every nog i know has no ability to complete even the most simple of tasks