The Millenial Communist Manifesto

pol - may I present to you The Milleniall Communist Manifesto - Act I:

>be me
>26 yo American liberal
>just graduated college. Took me 8 yrs to get my bachelor's in Family Sciences.
>hate everything truly America - gross fatty foods, gross fat people, gross guns, gross lack of culture other than colonialism and genocide
>took a year off school at 23 because too burnt out after 5 years of uni
>travel to Thailand, run up $7,000 in credit card debt
>man everything is so much better here - the culture, the food, the people, the trannys
>wtf is this? slow ass wifi. fml
>travel to china
>pull out my phone
>yahoo.com - blocked
>open my cuckbook app
>arrest by gooks
>spend months in chinese jail
>come back to America to finish up school
>jus graduated.
>$50,000 in student loans for my family sciences major
>$8,500 (with interest) from trip to Thailand.
>$3,500 from estrogen hormones before i decided i wanted to stay a boy
>now i have these fuckin man titties and all this debt makes me cry all the time

Fucking capitalists man.

Attached: F-ingCapitalistScum.png (750x414, 48K)

2/10.

millenial communist manifesto needs some mention of the 'emotional labour' concept

I shit you not they want to be paid for being friendly or something

We have plenty of valid reasons to be stressed. Skyrocketing costs of living, stagnating wages, increased job competition, depressed career outlooks, increasing censorship and governmental oppression, increasing social crime (undocumented of course, government won't put that in their statistics but go on the street and you'll find it out).
OP is a faggot and that kike looking reporter faggot is a faggot too.

>I shit you not they want to be paid for being friendly or something

jokes on u. im certified mo fuckie

>

Attached: cuddler.png (735x596, 343K)

cry cry cry. bro im no joke 28 yo - make $52k a year and the only reason i don't own a home is because i chose to load up some credit card debt buying guns and dumb shit and i chose to finance a boat.

those are my choices - what's your excuse for real tho?

....As in a woman will cuddle with me then? haha stupid. My friend wants to know though.

yah man that big un with the flower is beggin to wrap her juicy thighs around you... r friend

>some shitbags get lucky and get stable employment with a decent company right out of the gate
>misattribute this to some divine element within themselves because every word they speak is rhetorical autofellatio

lol. my first job i made $35,000 right out of school. what's your major? sounds like women's studies.

capitalism makes you gay, sorry

thats called growing up, when has life never been stressful
>ww2 was pretty chill and was totally not stressful

>read this article about how millennials are stressed about slow wifi and zero likes
>be first year medical resident in US
>have unbelievable debt from undergrad and med school that dwarfs their social work degree costs by several magnitudes
>work 60-80 hours a week
>hilariously underpaid
>frequently on call and working almost every night
>extremely sleep deprived for the last several years
>attending and seniors shit down my throat at every opportunity
>constantly worried about fucking up procedures after working 16 hours straight on a few hours of sleep
>constantly worried about maiming or killing patients
>now greeted by this article about how people are stressed out about how their iphone screen is cracked
My blood pressure can't take this type of "journalism." I feel nothing but contempt for these people.

What a bunch of literal faggots

day of the pillow when?

Attached: 1552600691777.jpg (1280x853, 1.38M)

All that time you spent in school I made 90k a year driving a truck, pretty much stress free. I actually sympathize, this world is a joke, currently.

congrats you are part of the 3 in 5 millenials that are stressed out according to the survey. no need to virtual signal to boomers.

Exactly what I said, thanks for proving my point.

dude all you did is bitch and blame everyone but yourself. i asked about your situation and you ignored me.

What point am I proving other than my original post?

>Slow wifi
Like for real though, can we talk about how fucking stressful and infuriating it is when you have an unreliable internet connection?
If it's slow and steady I can deal with it, but when it works one moment and then cuts out the next it drives me fucking crazy.
Emperors in the ancient world would probably grant me rule over entire countries in exchange for access to that same unreliable internet connection, once they understood what it really meant. And yet here I am, too stressed and jumpy to just relax and hit refresh without getting angry about it.

I'm sure that's just because I'm a lazy millennial fuck, and it has nothing to do whatsoever with the fact that I can see society crumbling in front of me, the lingering knowledge that I'll never be able to have a family without the constant risk of my wife deciding she doesn't want me anymore and destroying my life, etc.
We are the first generation in hundreds of years who can see that their future will be much worse than their parents'. I'm sure it's all about not getting likes on facebook, though.

Maybe I should've done something similar. If I had to go through it all again I don't know that I would have pursued medicine. It was definitely idiotic financially. My net worth is laughably negative to get a couple letters after my name. It'll pay off once I finish residency but I won't be really making money until I'm almost 40.
Yep, my situation is definitely comparable to people bitching about losing sleep over a cracked iPhone and slow WiFi and not getting enough likes on Facebook.

>make $52k a year and the only reason i don't own a home is because i chose to load up some credit card debt buying guns and dumb shit and i chose to finance a boat.
why the fuck do you have the mindset of a boomer? did you not learn anything from 2008 and the fact that the economy is showing the same signs of another depression on the horizon? you deserve to get shitted on because you have the spending habbits of a nigger who doesn't know how to save his money

>legitimate criticisms on current society
>reduce to smart phone batteries and social media
This is why your social security is about to be redistributed as NEETbux

Attached: 1552546037494.jpg (750x975, 285K)

my guy you are 100% not wrong

but when the economy takes a shit i'll be able to afford a home with everyone selling ;)

this thread is for American opinions only.

Funny because you know nothing about my situation and are relying on ad hominem. There are people ten times more hardworking and brilliant than you who are living in poverty due to shitty circumstances. You refuse to acknowledge this as a possibility because that would bruise your little ego.
Success in careers is 90% luck.

not if you have saved nothing to pay for house and have to still pay off debts and financing.

You have still yet to admit what you majored in or what your career is - you just claim you "work harder" and everyone's success is "based on luck."

Zero factual basis to back this up like your degree or job. You haven't tried for shit - admit it. You're probably bagging groceries and scowling at all the customers not paying with EBT.

>state a general principle
>still wants to single me out because tiny guy thinks trying to strongarm me over the interbutt is still a more feasible victory strategy than actually addressing anything I said
My degree is probably better than yours. Now, say it isn't 90% luck, say smart people don't end up in shitty positions while retarded fuckers like yourself manage to luck into a stable mediocrity.

>my degree is probably better than yours
>more hardworking and brilliant than you
>you refuse to acknowledge this

You should take some of your government check and try out some therapy guy.

Again:

>You have still yet to admit what you majored in or what your career is - you just claim you "work harder" and everyone's success is "based on luck."

All you've done in this thread is bitch bitch bitch, it's no secret at all why you're in the state you're in.

Ur just lucky, mannnnn.