OUCH OWWIEEEE MY HEAAAAD :((((

OUCH OWWIEEEE MY HEAAAAD :((((

Attached: eight_col_Anning_egg.jpg (720x450, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IR9I1dSTAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QOU3kzi1bHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That little faggot is going to grow up to be the next Chelsea manning.

Attached: 45dfddaff4a90b3f42fe0d5f577f4a08.jpg (639x418, 44K)

didnt this fag get choked out and humiliated lmao

webm of the whole thing please

Fucking hilarious when Anning just turned round and hit him.

You could see his face just say "fuck, forgot to plan this far ahead".

He also got absolutely dabbed on by based Anning first.

How about a youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=9IR9I1dSTAQ

Attached: 100 years too early kiddo.jpg (1399x888, 208K)

/ourguy/s Chad and DadChad coming in with the People’s Elbows

Attached: EFF3C32A-668D-41E7-9354-7D5C20C31E86.jpg (213x237, 5K)

Not at all. He did that weak punch where the zoomer was hardly phased. And then his boyfriends tackled him down when he was ready to hit back.

Hahahaha faggot

Attached: 0AB56444-038E-45E3-8125-2D71AB305CF1.png (500x552, 119K)

or maybe he could just run

That little faggot shit the bed when he got slapped like a two dollar whore and then got choked out like a bitch. I wish I had been there I would have crushed his skull to dust under heel.

you wouldnt have done a thing, youre just a parasite larping

>weak punch

He palmed him you turkey, like you'd palm off a pathetic young kid trying to swing on you.

Attached: getPALMEDcunt.png (1280x674, 1.07M)

Loved watching that little bitch getting choked

Attached: 3E6A6AB6-729C-4B54-A641-A508CC71DFAD.jpg (540x648, 60K)

Thank you.

Attached: boomer vs soyboy.jpg (914x960, 67K)

yeah must've hurt after he got bitched slapped and choked out

Attached: feelfw.png (506x608, 65K)

I’d do it to you too if you were ever unfortunate enough to be in my presence faggot. Chad Anning slapped your cuck into next week and he didn’t even react beyond wildly flailing his arms like a sperg because he couldn’t see pat the tears in his eyes.

The weak should fear the strong

Look at that dude's hand. Bigger than the twink's head lmao

When you forget you're not on the internet and you try to confront right wingers in real life

Attached: 1552764229558.png (805x570, 453K)

Leftists unironically think that an egg met with a fist is still a victory. Nevermind the context of what the event was about.

That's a remarkably pathetic level of desperation, even for them.

Attached: 31452ue75yvx.png (466x526, 290K)

t b h I respect him a little more now at least. I thought he full on punched an underage kid.

Lol imagine any of you ducks going to a press conference to smash an egg on someone

You'd literally pass out before you got to the door due to social anxiety

They couldn't even successfully choke out egg boy, his gigantic balls force rushed his head with blood to prevent it

>if they choke you, you win

lol that little punk got whipped like a bitch

fuck is going on here?
post webms for the uninitiated

>listening to fake news

See there's your problem.

Almost like he surrounded by a group of people who would be ready to kill him. LMAO did you see the guy who unnecessarily jumped on top of him just to show how "loyal" he was. What a bunch of fucking cucks, couldn't even 1v1 him

I don't blame them. They've been constantly losing big time at everything lately so they're grasping for straws at anything to call a victory.

Attached: sandniggergetsit.jpg (694x658, 166K)

His knees buckled when he felt knuckles graze against his chin. Weak s*yboy leftist went down like a sack of potatoes. Anything done after to restrain the little faggot is just the cherry on top.

>underage kid assaults you
>you're the bad guy for punching him
Modern society is a joke.

>"You'd literally pass out before you got to the door"

Nice world view you've got there mate, meanwhile in reality:
>/ourguy/ just casually walked into a mosque in full RWDS attire and calmly started unloading on dozens of hajis

Limp wristed soiboy got bitch slapped and choked out. Now he's learned the hard way what happens when you confront right wingers outside the internet. Reality hurts.

Attached: 1552743015394.jpg (1242x728, 429K)

False flag Mossad egg attack. You can see the egg explode before reaching the guy's head. That kid is a Mossad operative.

It's assualt, REEEEEE

Laughing my ass off at you neanderthals. Literally worse shit happens at a kindergarten playground and here you are feeling ALPHA about the fact that Anning had his twice-as-old bogan gang there to try (but unsuccessfully) choke him out. LMAO

Kek that look on his face. "Omg y...you hit me. You can't do that my mommy said I would be safe."

Attached: 1552778065190.png (500x552, 96K)

He threw a fucking egg. Doesn't warrant a punch to the face, and certainly not being restrained by 5 dudes, one with a headlock on the kid. Jesus christ you guys are fucking retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOU3kzi1bHA

ANONS! LET'S GET A VICTORY FOR FREE SPEECH.

OUR GUY ANNING WAS ASSAULTED, THEY ARE RAISING MONEY FOR THE ATTACKER.

LET'S TAKE IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get the story? I keep seeing Simpsons comics about it.
Even if the brat is a liberal fag, I gotta say Aussies are pretty based.

>LMAO did you see the guy who unnecessarily jumped on top of him just to show how "loyal" he was.
They were protecting the idiot kid from the based grandpa. If you notice, they had to restrain Grandpa also.

Aussies like to beat up kids. Sad!

>"b-b-b-but he's a kid, you're supposed to just let him egg you and not fight back!"

Go up to one of your nigger pets in the ghetto of whatever shithole city you live in and plop an egg on his head - see what happens cunt.

well lads I can't endorse the shooter
but I sure as fuck can endorse Anning for slapping this cunt good, god am I sick of people jerking off this little shit on normie media

Now the little soiboy knows not to smash eggs on people's heads. Life isn't the internet. He learned that the hard way when he got the soi smacked out of him. Hahahahaha

Attached: faisdebeauxreves.webm (598x344, 2.93M)

>punch

Attached: inigo.gif (409x215, 62K)

LOL "your" guy walked in to a peaceful mosque armed to the teeth, "my" guy walked in to a racist beehive with nothing but an egg. Try again you fucking beta male.

He smashed an egg on his head, it absolutely did warrant the two bitch slaps, but I wouldn't say it needs to go further than that. The kid got the second one because he wanted to step to Anning, I think they should have been able to finish it.

So did I fellow /redditor/

Looks like you brought an egg to a gunfight then doesn't it cunt - don't ever doubt our capacity for violence again.

>punch to the face
SLAP you cuck

what does is feel like to have an egg crack on you skull

>That little faggot is going to grow up to be the next Chelsea manning.

Chelsea Manning is a hero by the way, in more ways than anyone on this board will ever be. But I guess you're more concerned about people's sexual lives than you are their capacity to expose war crimes. Seems consistent with conservatives

And your guy got his ass beat. Get used to it. It's a right wing world now

Attached: bitethecurb.jpg (1087x612, 244K)

"Your" allies are literally homosexual sois and women. You'll go far with those kinds of allies mohammed.

Attached: fate of eggboi.jpg (607x608, 159K)

Maybe you should stop getting pissed off the wagon about an egg LOL

Care to elaborate why Chelsea Manning is your hero?

autism

>OUCH OWWIEEEE MY HEAAAAD :((((

>Bradley manning is a hero
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahshshshshshsh hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1552747333879.png (595x737, 367K)

THIS

>Halp meeee halp me
Kek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (724x401, 173K)

Go up to any man, any real man, and egg him - if he doesn't at the very least slap you he's a bitch.

I need guns to assert my world view because it's so fucking retarded

Kek someone post the how many times must we teach you this lesson old man meme for these LEFTISTS whom have now seen what AWAITS ALL OF YOU, the fire rises

Lol if someone egged me I'd just laugh because it's such a bitch move. Apparently racists have really fragile egos, who would have thought : |

This

Attached: 1550854068777.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Literally wipe the egg off your head mate and move on

Well no shit I know YOU wouldn't fight back.
I said a real man you goose.

you say that we would not do anything or be too scared, yet we point to the Reality such as this event , and you change the subject because you are afraid, you are afraid of more white men doing what tarrant did, and you should be because in the real world in reality thats what happens.

He said any real man who gets egged would beat the person's ass. Not if you got egged. We all know you wouldn't do anything pussy.

Attached: subscribe.jpg (1357x759, 44K)

Sure you would, JIDF/mudslime. Are you planning to stay here long?

This

It's almost like you nigger's dont believe in the rhetoric you espouse you never stop accusing the white man of being the devil and then when he does the things you claim all of whites do, you act suprised TOP KEK LOL

Can't wait for more, broanon!

Everyone has a plan until they get an egg to the head.
-Mike Tyson

Good times ahead!

It's pretty simple. She helped expose the war crimes of the U.S. on a level that hadn't been seen before. It was the perfect combination of that being easily accessible through the internet and her bravery to release gigabytes of it. Not all of it was good information, even some of it probably damaging, but it's not like she had the resource to sift through gigabytes of data while she knew what was going on was wrong. She is a whistle blower.

Meanwhile she's being imprisoned again for not giving more testimony about something that she's already testified about...

COME HERE YOU FUCKIN MONGREL

You can see Anning get ready to unload on the guy until he realizes he is a fucking dwarf kid, looking up at him with his head at a 45 degree angle and then he's like, ok I guess a bitch slap will suffice.

Oh no my hair is ruined now! I better choke this person out!

Jesus. You get dirtier than that changing oil. Do you punch the car afterwards? Oh no, a teenager put an egg on my head! Fucking loser.

They're sheltered weak kids who have this delusion that they're gonna go online and "fight fascism and the alt right" or whatever. Then the reality of the situation hits them hard like it hit egg boy. That this fight isn't online. It's in the real world and in the real world, like online, they lose every time. Times have changed and they're stuck way behind.

Attached: 1552666818220.jpg (1000x707, 376K)

If you're so strong, enter an unarmed place with your fists.

You upset that your boy got his ass beat? He shouldn't have forgotten he's not on the internet anymore. Better get used to it. That's reality now and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: crikey.png (1101x1002, 136K)

This

Attached: week strong.jpg (607x608, 71K)

Imagine getting an egg on the head from a teenager and responding by having your goons cut off his oxygen

Imagine being that fragile

Imagine realizing your political ideas are so shit that you have to almost choke someone to death for opposing you with an egg

>Walks in with an egg, gets slapped, gets choked out, gets thrown outside humiliated.

Well maybe eggs aren't good weapons after all, you fucking idiot. I'm glad this passive aggressive twat got slapped. You're only upset because you wanted Anning to sit there and take it.

yeah remember when Anning telepathically messaged his goons to tackle the kid?
because i don't, i just remember the bit where he smacked him in the face

>"if-if-if-if you're so strong why don't you enter a lions den and try to fight him with your dick?"
>"if-if-if-if you're such a good swimmer why don't you tie weights around your legs and jump into the ocean?"
>if-if-if-if you're so tough why don't you jump off a 12 story building?"

Looks like you're confusing strength with stupidity.

ITS JUST A PRANK I MEAN IT IS JUST AN EGG, BRO. Why aren't you letting me assault you in pubic while trying to violate your freedom of speech?

>eggs aren't good weapons after all, you fucking idiot. I'm glad this passive aggressive twat got slapped. You're on

Almost there, it's not that they aren't good weapons. It's that they aren't weapons, you fucking pussy. Oh no, these egg whites are going to ruin my color!

He hired them? Maybe he should do better screening, you know, as a politician?

You're so mad boy.

glorious times ahead

This.

Getting an egg cracked on your head impedes your ability to speak freely? Wow, snowflake!

Egging, like throwing a drink in someone face meets the legal definition of battery, so yes, it was a gutless attack on a man trying to speak his opinion. No self respecting person would sit there taking it.
>you fucking pussy.
You say, behind your keyboard, while crying over some shithead getting choked out after assaulting someone. Looks like you have egg on your face. Must be different than the typical load of semen you receive.

Attached: Williammeme.jpg (540x759, 42K)

:)