What type of faggot gets taken alive?

Elliot Rodger is a million times the legend that NZ faggot will ever be. Dying in the process is the main point.

god damn grandma those are some thicc hips

Maybe he'll write a book from prison.

>What type of faggot gets taken alive?
The type that knows that he will have life on easy mode forever.

he said in the manifesto he wants to be like mandela, get out of jail and get a nazi nobel prize, then be president of NZ

>What type of faggot gets taken alive?

I think he came to come conclusion that he can continue to function within a prison cell and someday get released.

> (OP)
>Maybe he'll write a book from prison.

Yeah this. He wants to pattern himself after Charles Manson.

>staying alive to troll the media and the victims families + muzzies all over the planet

is it really that hard to understand?

The one who’s job isn’t done.

Suicide is dishonorable. You lose points for an hero.

My genatalia is so confused.

Elliott Rodger isn't getting a Nobel Prize in 27 years, though.

I think it's because he truly believes he is in the right by attacking foreign invaders. If you believed that you did nothing wrong would you still off yourself? Deep down most mass shooters know they're fucked up and can't handle facing the consequences. Based on his writings, he genuinely doesn't seem to fall into this category. He sees himself as a modern Nelson Mandela. Also he wants to irl shitpost some more, possibly during his court case.
2/10 got me to reply

Attached: 1550636853258.png (780x801, 121K)

No you don't. Suicide by cop is the most honorable way a man can die. Killing people then being to much of a coward to fight until the death yourself, or at least end yourself, is where you loose ALL your points.

What kinda of pussy faggot kills himself in shame? Breivik and Tarrant committed mass murder because they believed in the moral necessity of their actions. Whiny bitches like Elliot Rodger hate themselves and their own lives and want to inflict as much misery upon the rest of the world before snuffing out their own existence. That’s why they commit suicide.

You can read the Q&A he wrote to explain his rationale.
Also
>Get record killstreak
>End it on purpose

>/our/ guys are more useful dead than alive

Attached: 1538058505334.png (220x229, 5K)

>wearing my fetish
Am erect. It's like as long as a woman is wearing them, I have no standards.

>kill 50 innocent people
>surrenders
>/ourguy/

This kind of thinking is why we don't stand a chance in the culture war.

>mass shooter
>no death penalty in NZ
>life of fame until next killstreak

srs bro.
we're gonna be talking about this one for A G E S until THE habbening

I forgot, doing nothing but voting every 4 years and not defending ourselves is probably way better right mutt?