Debunk this mossad

debunk this mossad

Attached: socks.jpg_large.jpg (648x720, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_bF7i2_ok4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=95&v=KjhxoHhxE9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1551045709719.png (354x504, 129K)

red soles on blue shoes?

It's actually true. Makes no fucking sense. It's the same hallway and everything!

at 6:50 you can see where the blue is on the opposite point of view you fucking retard

Attached: 1552325084490.png (720x757, 441K)

Attached: 1547413401672.gif (480x270, 3.53M)

The only point that compels me to believe it could have been staged so far.

Attached: 1521606824227.jpg (1054x811, 134K)

I think it is, yes.

holy fuck the desperation....

Attached: 1524400462682.png (700x740, 328K)

Attached: 56c3f165934e9ae199f07e3097378726--pop-of-color-leather-dress-shoes.jpg (236x269, 9K)

red soles you dipshits

Reaching far as fuck on this one.

Attached: b34.png (960x960, 181K)

>muslims
>wearing those shoes
>in a mosque
>meme flag
FUCKING KEK!!!!

Attached: 1538089140610.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

Yep. If the guy was actually dead they wouldn't need to put shoes on his feet halfway through the "scene" to keep his feet from getting too cold.

Can't believe we solved this one guys

Bump this needs to be verified
Someone got a hires webm of that part

Attached: 1525422869308.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Things appear more blue as you approach them, and more red as you move away.
t. Stevie Hawkwings

what's with all the fucking disinfo? Fuck off nigger

Attached: 1529389277418.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Attached: 1549934629968.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

pick one
you want it to be true so it must be staged
or you are wrong

Attached: 1542707323066.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER
WOW I DIDN'T KNOW MOSSAD HAD A LINE OF SHOES, WHERE CAN I GET SOME?

Flattard busy making a conspiracy about a blatant shooting. For example, one of your arguments was that the hsotgun didn't penetrate the window of his car, but it clearly did and there were massive cracks in it. Also, he blew apart his left window.

You guys destroy all legitimate conspiracy theories. Thanks for fucking everything up for us. But then again, that's what 20-year-old-know-it-alls do, and I used to be like that, so that's how I know.

HES NOT WEARING BLUE SHOES IWTH RED SOLES. THE PUT THEIR SHOES BY THE FRONT DOOR

Attached: 1549566071996.png (650x363, 378K)

When he moves to turn the other room at 6:51 is when the mag flys off his jacket and he kicked it down the hallway. Count the mags in the car and its the same amount of mags he has in the mosque

80 IQ conspiractards out in force.

It's another one of these threads again...windshields do not shatter like the side and rear windows. Fuckin idiot

>Most logical explanation
>Desperation

this
ffs

>Mossad posting about mossad to make Jow Forums look bad.

do you even know how car windows work?

Attached: 6d2e978660cad06ea2a215b7ab99dcd2.jpg (500x389, 23K)

at that distance the buckshot is still compressed, it expands as it travels further away. the glass must have holes the size of an american quarter in diameter. the resolution doesn't let you see them clearly and the brightness of the road behind the glass doesn't help to see any contrast either.

>Being shot at
>Take off shoes

It's obvious, the victim put on his blue socks before he is died

Yeah user, they put shoes on his feet because * insert reason here * to discredit the whole video. Fucking kill yourself you piece of hist. I wouldn't allow you near my daughter if I had one.

You figured it out, user. They decided to set up the entire thing with crisis actors and squibbs and have them quickly change shoes for no purpose at all and act out this entire thing in one live take.

Back in my day calling something a hoax meant something. Like sandy hook where no evidence of bodies was ever shown, where no doctor ever even declared them deceased, and where they just left the alleged piles of bodies all day inside the school to decompose instead of having them taken off in ambulances, followed by the biggest gun control shilling attempt starting instantly.

But now we're at the point where someone can fucking live stream this shit on go-pros and we'll still get autists trying to find anything they can to say something is fake and gay.

kys third worlder

Car window glass is specifically designed not to fire glass back at the driver in the case of an accident

Couldn't he have thrown the magazine at someone on his way through the door? Just playing devil's advocate here, because -- ah fuck it, yeah this is pretty open and shut

Obviously faking the shell going through the windshield was fake but the one going through the side window was real. They had the crisis actors mix things up between real and fake because reasons. Trust in the plan. Q.

Red shoe soles
Next jew?
I'm here all day, stop trying to dirty the waters, you glow way to bright!

Attached: m_588d0d855c12f8510001960c.jpg (580x580, 123K)

shoes aren't even allowed in mosques.

either that muslim was violating some very basic dress code principles or for some reason he decided to wear some faggy dark blue/coral red socks which is a very weird choice in socks.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_bF7i2_ok4

Attached: screen-shot-2018-07-17-at-3-14-14-pm.png (1124x576, 591K)

No, moron. He is traveling at the speed of light, so in one direction they appear red, in the other direction they appear blue.

>disregard the naked feet silly conspiritard
this shit is unraveling rapidly

LOL OP BTFO

GAS GAS GAS

bet anything he had red shoes on and the nigger with the red mt dew jacked them off his feet because he didnt need them anymore.

Attached: 1552447513685.jpg (550x733, 142K)

haha yeah mossad totally livestreamed a white 8ch user killing muslims
you really think if this was a jewish op that the jews would've been unnamed in the manifesto?
why would mossad intentionally leave jews out, when they had everything to gain from being included in the manifesto?
jewish false flags have always had ""antisemitic"" themes because that bolsters their victim status
pretty much this, without the boomerism though

Attached: Feet.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

OP thinks "dead" guy put on socks to fool the world. What an idiot.

9/10 i like

>what is rigor mortis
Quit the fucking schizo posting and post some fucking motives instead. Or fuck off back to /x/
>muuuh everything is a psyop
You're a fucking clown

You are so stupid

It probably wasn't even live streamed, the tech is possible to make it seem live even if it was pre recorded.
Only Jews benefitted from this op.
Divide whites and Muslims as they began realizing a common enemy
Ban guns
Push ebil white nazi rhetoric
Bomb gaza no attention
No attention to Apiac or dual citizen issues that broke in msm
I could write a lot more

>maga pepe
>still thinks trump will do fuck all for us
>80iq tier argument
no wonder you are against action, just (((trust the plan))), right 'pedes?

Oh, my mistake. You're probably right

The shooting thru windshield is more embarrassing

>car windows are totally resistant to projectiles traveling 1200 FPS, silly goy

Glass should still be spider webbing.

That's what happens when you shoot at laminated glass.

fuck off already.

This is what happens when you shoot an IDF soldier. Pussy ass mossad faggots should stop worrying about framing Jow Forums for their shitty hoax and start worrying about the muslims coming to kill you weak inbred bastards.

Attached: 1533954699533.jpg (648x425, 44K)

>Rigor mortis instantly sets in
God, you are retarded.

Attached: Без названия.jpg (254x199, 7K)

>Ban guns
oh you Americans, always so scared of losing your literal killing machines, gee
>b-but user, I'm safer with my gun
>what do you mean that means everyone else can also use one against me?

You think you could see it in very low quality, grainy video? You could see some shatter at the bottom, right after the shot

your such a fucking dumbass, right at 6:50 you can see where you see the blue from the other Point of View. KYS you fucking sandnigger.

Attached: stupol.png (709x587, 274K)

that particular picture really bothers you fucks eh? kinda like the protruding ‘femurs’ in boston?

Too bad this scene repeats twice, huh?

banning guns just means the wrong people can use them against you and you can't do anything about it because they banned guns and you are not a criminal
antigun = antiwhite
>.

And even then, he actually did mention the jews. It's just that he didn't focus on them. He said semites were foreigners who don't belong, said he wants jews to fuck off to israel and stop subverting our nations, and then there's pic-related where X clearly = jews. He intentionally did not want to make it about jews because that's makes things more complicated for braindead normalfags to understand.

Attached: brenton on jews.jpg (560x97, 19K)

Attached: 1537144904843.png (784x439, 307K)

Nope. THIS is what happens when you shoot laminated glass

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=95&v=KjhxoHhxE9w

>shoes by front door where he was standing. I don't understand what the shoes have to do with anything. He could have been getting ready to leave when he was chatting with the other guys or just arriving. There's no way to prove that he had shoes or if he didn't with that shitty resolution.

>prop hands exist
>people have hands
>coincidence? i think not.

And? What do you suggest happened?

OP is just another shill faggot.
the guy has BLUE shoes with red bottoms on his feets. this shilling is way over the top and is getting simply retarded.

it seems like a coordinated effort by lefties or cia niggers to make it look like the shooting didn't happen lol

Brenton is a hero. you're not taking it away from us, faggots.

keep shilling and disrespecting him and more will follow lol

How is that disinfo? You can see the mag is already there.
The only 'explanation' people say is that it fell, but there's no frames in the video showing a falling magazine, the quality doesn't help though but it would explain why they're scrubbing it.

this

not to mention in our current milleu mentioning the JQ would lead to him being totally dismissed as a lunatic
also him more outwardly naming the jew would have given them the ability to associate any criticism of jewish power with terrorism
if the jews had done this, it would have been ALL about the JQ

Embarassing how this dumb amerifat is larping as a super smart psy op buster but keeps posting bullshit. You actually remind me of those ironical mindfuck memes with stupid obvious shit pointed out. You should kill yourself.

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=95&v=KjhxoHhxE9w
Its a fucking low quality video and when he is turning to shoot into the other room is when it fell. I swear to god you guys need a 4d realism scene to prove that everything isn't hoaxed?

Holy fuck you people are so fucking stupid

So now in additional to how fucking implausible everything about the vague conspiracy is, you also have the entire town in on it? Because that would be required to make the case that this was pre-recorded and didn't happen when it happened. He was going around in broad fucking daylight shooting muslims from his car, my dude.

Did they pre-record it and then during the fake livestream they had another crew of people firing off blanks all over again so that people in the town would hear gunfire at the correct time? Come the fuck on.

Clearly Gnomes stole his shoes

The church was in the heart of a residential area so the actors had to play dead and wait for the fake ambulances with fake medical personnel to take them to fake hospitals and fake morgues. Then the molemen came in and removed all the props so none were found. The cops were fake, they were actually grey space aliens. It was all a lizardman psy-op, fucking scaleskins

Attached: scaleskins.jpg (625x352, 63K)

Attached: 1519338353513.jpg (657x527, 53K)

because it's been proved wrong already. If you watch the video he even comments on it. You can literally see when he drops and kicks it.

lol

You're a freighted little jew.

Exactly this.

the fact that you guys literally want this to be a false flag makes it very hard to buy into any of your garbage

>any jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not subvert...
so he's basically saying EVERY jew in western nations, along with EVERY subversive IS his enemy
brainlet or dishonest, one of the two

kek

It's possible it fell, but I can't see it when I look. Always looks like it's there already.

And given that this is a BLATENT false flag that is just one piece of the puzzle.
By the way, false flag doesn't imply that no one died, it implies that it was done in a deceptive way, to point the finger at a different party. Like raising a false flag above your ship and then attacking another.

I can't wait to watch zionists die on livestream. Watching the Turkish army killing IDF soldiers will be fun!

Attached: 1528687988961.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

>gets his brainlet argument BTFO
>not to worry, I can just call him a jew
haha fucking retard

I don't even know what this supposed to show.

Attached: b15d.png (635x759, 231K)

At 6:50, for 1 or 2 frames, you can see the side of his foot is blue. Has to be blue shoes with red soles.
Yes, shoes aren't allowed in goat fucking HQ. He was gunned down with the shotty right before entering and still had his shoes on.
He crawled in with them on.
Use your fucking brains retards.
This is a good thing because he won't be going to his great desert in the sky with a field full of virgin nanny goats for wearing shoes in there.

Attached: blue.jpg (325x379, 8K)