Hello fellow goyim. Let's do an experiment here: let's imagine that I'm hypothetically a janny for kikeberg, as in...

Hello fellow goyim. Let's do an experiment here: let's imagine that I'm hypothetically a janny for kikeberg, as in, that very big place where normies love to waste their time, the one owned by kikerberg, you know, the guy that looks like a lizard or a robot wearing a human bodysuit and likes to sell info? If I was, and I happened to be hosting an AMA in this exact same thread, right this very instant, what would you be asking? Hypothetically, all in an ironical way of course

Let's be in our best behavior for the intelligence agencies watching the board right now okay?

Attached: 4fe.jpg (2048x1536, 185K)

Did you have a myspace?

That's not a very relevant question desu

How do I see who's been peeping my profile?

>tfw just wanted to help le pole with some hypothetical answers to whatever they might be wondering as to why and how things get censored in the kikeberg but nobody cares

It's literally impossible and it's actually a meme trick that they delete instantly when they see it because they consider it spam

Well say it, why do the Jews jew?

The jewest of jews in this case has their own office with the jannies that work directly under the turbojew, they also hire other offices around the world to handle the excess work, and they tell the subordinate jews what to do and how to do it. The subordinate jews take the orders at face value and never ever ask anything else other than do as told because the turbojew chief of the operation doesn't ever answer any questions. So you'd need somebody running an hypothetical case scenario of being near the turbojew chief of the operation to be able to answer the reasoning behind the jewest jews. Kind of like the bogdanoffs

How do I make kikes stop gangstalking me?

kike in the sky

They have a magical eye that seeks out things within the realm of kikery, but this eye is very complex and still too young, so it has to be trained and powered up by the kike scholars and associated wizards. Wherever the eye lacks, they need witnesses to call out your "no-no" behaviors, like, you know, asking the JQ. Without a witness to call out for help and summon the jannies hired by the kikeking to inflict judgment upon you, you'll be perfectly fine

>tfw try to help and nobody cares

>implying any of us use kikebook

apologies OP but I do not use the book any longer just as this user has stated. I havn't for years. Wouldn't know what to ask. Good luck in your thread and appreciate the insight you give to the anons!

Attached: 1477893893897.png (1127x686, 59K)

You wouldn't like to have a general guess as to why and how some things get shoah'd by the kike wizards, but others don't?

The wizards have a list of different magical stories that they deem allowed to conjure in video or image, but in the case of the one getting shoah'd everywhere, they do not allow it whatsoever, in comparison to other ones that even while being more graphic and violent, do get allowed given some small criteria. It's quite the seemingly random behavior in them, but jannies are instructed to follow orders

The huehue school shooting is shoah'd just like the current happening, merely because it has children, but any other shooting or mass shooting that doesn't show kids will stay there forever unless people are saying it's good or whatever

The kike wizards will shoah any videos that show mutilation or flesh under the skin, and anything that shows children being rekt. Whenever they ask the jannies to exterminate images or videos that aren't extremely graphic in nature, then you know they're going out of their way to shut it down

>t. Alberto Barbosa

Attached: op.png (265x258, 90K)

I miss the alberto barbosa meme

did you watch the faceberg frontline doc? is that 1000's of pages of printed metadata legit? how the fuck are you extrapolating all that garbage. i actually might have an idea but i'm curious

Am I supposed to see a Jew in those clouds or am I just in too deep?

How often do you have to clean up suicide vids? Are you one of those contracters that FB hires out? And if so is the work there really as bad as people say?

In a similarly hypothetical way, how "open" is fagbook's censorship of right-leaning hatespeech and thoughts? It's no secret they outright delete or "shadowban" (that is, secretly making it so only you can see your """>Public""" post) people who have a wrong way of thinking.

Basically, I'm asking how true are the fagbook internal memo leaks on how to "combat" trolling are, and how many people are in the know. For example, you, as a simple "janny", do you get handed this kind of memo and told to follow the policy, or are you too low on the chain to know and only your "superiors" do? Hypothetically, of course, this is just a thought experiment.

>did you watch the faceberg frontline doc? is that 1000's of pages of printed metadata legit?
I sincerely have no idea what you're talking about
>how the fuck are you extrapolating all that garbage. i actually might have an idea but i'm curious
I have a very imaginative mind :^)

Try me, ask me why something could have gotten shoah'd in this hypothetical scenario, and I'll give you a hypothetical reason as to why it would happen in this exact hypothetical simulation, and also a very hypothetical fix to make it not get shoah'd. All ironically, of course

>How often do you have to clean up suicide vids?
Me? I don't do anything, remember this is a hypothetical scenario, a mental gymnastics course, if you will. But I imagine that any jannies would have to clean these up extremely often because the land of kikery is visitted by people all over the globe, and the shitskin countries aren't as pussified as the general first world population (or smart enough to use a less pozzed soapbox when browsing the web of inters). It also happens that third world countries have an internet culture that is years behind the developed places of the world, so they still think the web of inters is the wild west, and act like it is
>Are you one of those contracters that FB hires out?
The kike mastermind has a magical forcefield that prevents my imaginative mind to create a hypothetical mental simulation to guess how it works from the inside, so I have to makedo with what I get with this hypothetical janny scenario. Does every janny work for hiroshimoot? That should answer it
>And if so is the work there really as bad as people say?
I wouldn't know the real life scenario of people that would partake in this hypothetical scenario my friend. But I would guess that the real life ones are merely normies that aren't used to seeing fully uncensored internet, thus they really disliked getting to see how humans truly act in the web of inters, and even right in the safe space

does it have to do anything with any IC agencies?
and ok, why not, how would something hypothetically get/not get flagged for deletion?

Well, in the case of this hypothetical scenario, the janny doesn't seem to have ever heard of anything that is ever similar to a shadowban. This simple janny can only delete things, ignore them, give them special magical containment labels, or send them to an special team that will research it
The janny would guess that the labels are there so that when the kikengine requires to know what a picture is (2sexy but not enough to shoah it? Videos of chinks mutilating animals or flaying them alive? Etc), then it will be able to read the magical labels on that stuff, and know how to properly filter things depending on the requirements that either the goy asked, or the kikengine was set to enforce
The special team option would obviously be that shit about the police going to stop people from an hero when they go on the web of inters and say that they're going to an hero
The janny doesn't really use the kikeberg too much, so they do not know how the thing actually works from the side of the average goy
>Basically, I'm asking how true are the fagbook internal memo leaks on how to "combat" trolling are, and how many people are in the know. For example, you, as a simple "janny", do you get handed this kind of memo and told to follow the policy, or are you too low on the chain to know and only your "superiors" do?
There are multitudes of jannies at the service of the overkike. The turbojew (or overkike, whichever you prefer) could very well be giving different orders or rules or info to the different tendie-handlers, and whoever handles the tendies, controls the jannies. So a single janny cannot know much beyond the tendies they receive, but only that the tendies are law and they must follow it, such is the life of the janny in this hypothetical simulation.

Bear in mind, though, that the jannies in this specific thought experiment don't recall anything whatsoever about censoring any specific political side or movement or anything like that, what the janny does know is that the tendies are given even to monkeys if they can handle the job of the janny, which means that the job has to be easy, objective, and clear enough, that even a fucking retard can do it, so that the jannies all work together as a single unit in service of the overkike, kind of like an ant colony, or the zergs in starcraft. To be able to hold pure objectivity, the jannies are told very limited rulesets to follow, so that when something fits the rules, even though it doesn't seem like it should, then the janny has to shoah it, however, the opposite also happens, and something that should be shoah'd, doesn't actually fit the rules, so it's impervious to the jannies' kike-given powers
For example: jannies cannot handle sarcasm. If you were to go on the kikeberg and scream at the top of your lungs that "JEWISH PEOPLE ARE HONEST AND GENEROUS" (or whatever other antonym of greed) then the message would be impervious to janny-forces

The word of the kike is the law of the sky. The word of the kike rules over the tendie-handlers, and the tendie-handlers then teach the jannies to be completely objective and hold zero feefees over their janny powers, which means that no matter what the janny witnesses, they can only act within the realm of the rules immersed in the magic book of kike powers that they're given to do the cleansing. The jannies cannot censor right wing ideologies, it just so happens that they tend to fuck it up by stating things that, while factual, fit within the janny rules. Here's a trick: if you were to go on the kikeberg and say "WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL" or "MEN ARE TRASH" and you would get shoah'd just as if you had said nigger

In this hypothetical simulation it works, who knows if it holds true in the real world?

I'm afraid me nor the hypothetical janny know what an IC agency is
how would something hypothetically get/not get flagged for deletion?
Hypothetically, tranny is a slur just like nigger, kike, and faggot. So transexual would help it stay. Calling the tranny savage is also a rude hate-speechy thing, don't you think? So in this thought experiment, hatey things wouldn't be good for the kikeberg, so it would have to be replaced with something that is generally positive, like "bold" or "fearless". The word "macho" could mean two things, either the dictionary definition of macho, or just male, so it's complex to know what would happen with it, you see, calling a transexual woman a "male" is a hate-speechy thing to do, because it's literally saying that they do not exist, which is very hatey, and hatey things are bad in the safespace, so you would have to change it to something that doesn't say they're male, some adjective like "Patriarchal"? Patriarchy isn't inherently male, any woman can support and love the patriarchy, so it's not hate-speechy anymore!
Supersoyyan doesn't hurt anybody's feefees by attacking an ethnicity, sexual identity, race, nationality, or whatever other things you can do to be hatespeechy, so it's perfectly fine.

So if you change the text to SUPERSOYYAN VS PATRIARCHAL MA'AM BOLD TRANSEXUAL then it won't get shoah'd

Now here's a class on gender identity: girls can have penises and boys can have vaginas, but they can also decide their gender and you cannot say that they aren't that gender because that's mean and hateful! So saying a tranny (don't say tranny, it's a no-no word!) has a penis is perfectly fine and will never ever get shoah'd, and making jokes about caitlyn jenner's penis won't get shoah'd at all because of this. Saying random "WHO?" has a penis or vagina, however, is bullying and bullying is mean, you can only bully ecelebs/celebs.

That's how it should work in this hypothetical simulation

Attached: 2q0cnt.jpg (544x500, 72K)

I'm afraid the mental effect of running this hypothetical simulation makes me take longer to type my responses, so people leave the thread before reading them. Sadness

Nigger

no i read it. you're basically implying most of this shit is automated (which to be fair, considering the amount of garbage that gets posted on that site it makes sense). this sounds like standard stuff, i was hoping it was a bit more juicy desu

Is it true that you can see posts that we're never posted? Like if someone types out a post, then decides, no, I don't want to say this, and deletes it, without ever hitting the submit button, you still have a record of that never-submitted-post? What do you call that?

Thank you burger, your bump and words of encouragement fulfill me. Fuck niggers, fuck kikes, fuck trannies and as always, fuck jannies. Bring a question and to run through the simulation, maybe the thought experiment can help clear some of your doubts

The hypothetical scenario doesn't have automation, actually. It's only logical that there would be a lot of worthless noise that would easily get filtered by an automated machine, like reporting shit that has literally no text in it, but the kikegolem only picks up things to send to the jannies to purge under the guidance of the magical handbook of kikery, so there will almost always be a janny watching the things. A golem wouldn't be unable to see the difference between a bad use of faggot as a term, and a good use of one. If you were to say "somebody called me a faggot, that's so rude wow, how can they do this kind of shit in 2019?" in your everyday life in the streets and workplace and what not, then it's a good use of "faggot" and the golem wouldn't be able to pick it up, so the turbojew has to hire some tendie-handlers to offer tendies to the jannies and other monkeys and retards, and teach them the way of the kiketool. The jannies would then proceed to NOT delete that statement, nor an statement like "I truly love niggers and faggots!", because they're lovely statements and very kind!

It'd be illogical to run AI and automation for such a complex safespace, user. Imagine jannies in here being an AI, it'd be pure chaos, they'd be tricked nonstop

no i agree. i just think it's disingenous to imply that you could "defeat" their system when all you can really do is delay the system as long as possible from some meatbag to delete it manually

What's the one piece of information they know about users that people would be angry if they found out?

That seems to go beyond the scope of this thought experiment, it seems our hypothetical janny has been told that the only things that would ever be seen by a lowly janny such as themselves, are those which were pointed by a witness that decided to call upon the jannyforce to judge it. A janny requires a witness of anything within the kikedom to be able to see it, because jannies are blind unless granted visibility by the witnesses, the witness can summon a janny for a plethora of reasons, but doesn't actually have to state a valid one for it, they can just hit the "R- Summon janny" button and then the janny shall receive power to place judgement upon that which the witness (a kikegolem can be a witness) deemed worthy of judgement.
However, the janny is merely a cog in the machine of supreme kikery. The overkike has infinite power over the realm, and they might possibly be able to see such a thing, but such legends or myths don't seem to have ever been heard by anybody in the jannyforce, and considering how much the janny lacks knowledge of it, then it probably has been denied by the tendie-handlers as nothing but paranoia

Let's be reasonable here for a moment. If such a feature was possible, as we already established that the jannyforce is colossal and a kikegolem would be too dumb to actually place judgment upon things, then that means that jannies are the gateway through which things get judged in the first place, before they get further judgment later down the line if it's a very important thing (like terrorism threats?). So if the scale of the thing is so massive (as massive as the amount of goyim that use the safe space) then you would need the full jannyforce to also deal with that thing, right? In practice, it would be the exact same than if the goyim actually went ahead with the thing rather than holding it back by refusing to submit it, hence if the jannyforce has no knowledge of it, then that means it just doesn't exist. It's only logical desu

when I see kikes I lose my shit, so just send death threats

But user, you can defeat this hypothetical system. When the janny stated that something would be "allowed", that means that nobody would ever delete it. If something isn't purged in the first instant it shows up, then it stays there forever, until the janny magicbook is changed and the rules suddenly have a small little line that kills the loophole, which is how things would get shoah'd months or years after they were created in the kikedom.

In this thought experiment, you aren't "delaying" the system until a meatbag deletes things manually, you're actually sending the things to the meatbag (they're jannies!) directly, and if the meatbag cannot fit your thing within the characteristics of the magicbook, then that means they cannot inflict judgment upon it, and because it's impervious to janny forces, hence why the tricks that the janny gave you before, are useful for this hypothetical simulation. Who knows if they actually hold true for the real world though, it's impossible to know, because this is a thought experiment after all!

the true meaning of rape

Attached: shh.png (515x640, 457K)

Well user, let's only be logical here and work with what everyone knows: (((they))) sell info about users, since the info is their main source of revenue, then that must mean that they highly value info that nobody else knows about. So it's only logical that the "most" valuable thing that they'd be angry if people found out, is: anything, because they understand that the info that nobody else has, is very valuable, so it's a big no-no when info that nobody else has, were suddenly available to others, for literally F R E E. Now, in this thought experiment? No way to know, it's merely a janny that wants tendies, so they don't know anything about that, but they would guess that a huge amount of trolls that somehow knew how to bypass the magic handbook of kikerules, would make (((them))) a little angry because it would be annoying to deal with the trolls that would be constantly trolling the poor jannies

Other than that, the janny would not know much about what would make them really angry, because they're a mere janny and they would be given only the info they'd need to do the jannying

What is morale like at this hypothetical cube farm? Any subversiveness in this make believe workplace?

In an unrelated note, I have a friend that posts on normie websites, and they told me that the jannies in these websites, don't actually check full videos, but merely the first 10-20 seconds, the last 10-20 seconds, and the thumbnails of videos. Which means that you could, theoretically, create a video that has moonman's "MOONMAN MOONMAN CAN'T YOU SEE, SPICS AND NIGGERS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES" in between the middle and the first 10-20 seconds of a video, or in between the middle and the last 10-20 seconds of a video, while being filled of imagery of cute puppies and kitties, and it wouldn't get shoah'd because they have to follow very strict rules, on top of also having way too much work likely to see entire videos, which is only logical considering the size of popular internet communities, right? Might as well give it a try, my friend says it's hilarious

this is definitely a larp. facebook's primary source of income isn't selling user data, per se. they sell advertising that can be directed at a very specific audience. for example, maybe you want to only show ads to men aged 25-30 in one zipcode. the client never actually receives any user data, which would be a major liability and not something the vast majority of companies are even built to handle

Imagine being a Jow Forums janny, but you only watch over normies, and you'd get paid for it. Would the average person be angry about such a comfy and laid back job? Jow Forums jannies do it for free, after all. This hypothetical jannyforce would be your average run of the mill office place with a mix of retards and average normies that get paid to do janny job that can go from "fun" to "a bit monotonous after a while", the jannyforce doesn't get to enforce their personal views on literally anything, because the overkike gave them very strict magic books to follow, and the magic books are pretty clear and objective in their reasoning and wording. Try to be hateful against whitey anywhere other than twitter (remember that twitter is a very different park than this hypothetical kikedom of kikery) and you will most likely get shoah'd just as if you were talking about niggers, spics, faggots, etc

When based on this thought experiment, of course

>you'd expect a lowly janny to know what the revenue of their overkike is
The janny was merely giving a guess on what the revenue would be. Weren't you paying attention? The janny is under the retard wrangler known as the tendie-handler. The janny doesn't interact or know anything about the overkike other than the orders that the tendie-handlers received and were told to teach to the jannies

Also who's talking about facebook? We're talking about a hypothetical kikedom by the name of kikeberg.

If this were a real job and not hypothetical, which country would an office for jannies be located?

and how often do the magic books hypothetically change in this ordinary cube farm?

>To be able to hold pure objectivity, the jannies are told very limited rulesets to follow, so that when something fits the rules, even though it doesn't seem like it should, then the janny has to shoah it, however, the opposite also happens, and something that should be shoah'd, doesn't actually fit the rules, so it's impervious to the jannies' kike-given powers
>For example: jannies cannot handle sarcasm. If you were to go on the kikeberg and scream at the top of your lungs that "JEWISH PEOPLE ARE HONEST AND GENEROUS" (or whatever other antonym of greed) then the message would be impervious to janny-forces
Is sarcasm the only solution ?

>Is sarcasm the only solution ?
As if it isn't always.

Weak larp kiddo

It'd be impossible for the janny to know the specific place of the offices or the corporations that hire the tendie-handlers. Even though the janny themselves would work in such a place, they'd be smarter than revealing their work place to get themselves exterminated by the overkike, considering that such a job would obviously involve an NDA. You can always google such a question, though, because some people have been whistleblowers in the past, in regards to something that's quite similar to this hypothetical simulation
There would be other loopholes, I have a friend that really thinks that something like would work, for example. You can always do a thought experiment with other things, too, like this one all you gotta do is ask, user, ask an specific question or scenario and see how it goes through the thought experiment!

How is it a larp? It's literally just a thought experiment about a hypothetical scenario, it's not meant to be a live action role play, it's only an RP, not an LARP

>as we already established that the jannyforce is colossal
I missed that part how much are we talking ?

Well, the web of inters is very very big, and such a kikedom would hold quite a gigantic amount of people. Such a colossal operation would involve the things that are submitted by GASillions of people (less than the hall of cost, nvr 4get). What happens when people are bored and keep engaging with a system? They tend to learn the glitches and loopholes within it, because the general belief is that such a system would be handled only by AI. So the magic book would have to receive minor updates at least once every 2 weeks, and sometimes it receives emergency updates when something must be shoah'd instantly. In a completely unrelated note: see how the kike wizards would act when dealing with specific things, and I read on the news that most websites are deleting the NZ stuff lately, gee willikers!

A mere janny would never know why or how such exceptions would come to be, but what they would guess is that kikeberg most likely are asked by (((somebody))) to do (((stuff))) for whatever (((reasons))), unfortunately, a mere janny would never be able to know for sure, all they would know is that such exceptions were taking place

i would sell your stock now bro

don't really have too many questions

i would like to see the list of banned content, especially the non-gore stuff as you said

can you give us any examples?

People have feefees, and their feefees can get hurt for literally anything. Ever been to any normie sites? You can report others for literally A N Y T H I N G, you're supposed to give a reason, but you could write whatever in these and your reports would go through. I've seen normies report all of their ex-bf/gf's shit just because they're mad, some other normies report things because they're bored, or report them because they dislike the poster, or report them because they wanted to troll the poster

If there are gorillions of normies that were to use a safe space kind of kikedom, then it'd only be logical that they'd report a gorillion things

Our hypothetical scenario only deals with kikedoms with kike wizards, and jannies using kike magic rulebooks to inflict judgment upon things when they're summoned by a witness, totally different from the real life scenario I just pointed out, just to make sure there's a clear difference in concepts here

holy shit that's hilarious lol

>the jannies in these websites, don't actually check full videos, but merely the first 10-20 seconds, the last 10-20 seconds, and the thumbnails of videos.
Probably the best way to distribute redpills in the future, hypothetically speaking

I nor the imaginary janny in our thought experiment would know about such a thing, although I did hear from a friend, that he used to be able to say LITERALLY ANYTHING about zionists, because they aren't exactly an ethnicity/religion/race/nationality/whatever, they just represent the worst part of one, right? Well it turns out in the past couple of months, all of my friend's stuff about zionists is shoah'd whenever they say anything "mean" or "negative" about the zionists while nearby ANY mention of israel, or palestine, or israelites, or palestinians, or jews. Like, if he were to just post "zionists are greedy subhumans and I really fucking hate them" in his profile, without any relationship or context that would link with the post, and mention these 5 words that I pointed out, then they wouldn't get shoah'd unless he said something violent (then it would get shoah'd because violence is very bad, against any group! So it's better to not promote it, remember that Jow Forums is a board of peace!). But if he were to post it as a comment to any news or anything somebody else said, or some video or image mentioning or showing these 5 words (or their flags or any such symbols), then it would indeed get shoah'd and they would be told that hate speech is a bad thing. Weird stuff eh? I'll ask my friend if they know of any other things that they can think of

Yeah. But when it comes to this hypothetical scenario, the magic rulebook found within it would be updated to handle heinous and problematic things that are growing to be a spine in the kikedom's side, so if we were to imagine applying such an idea into our thought experiment, so the trick could be useful for anywhere between a couple of days to months on end, and after it stops working, it would be required to run another thought experiment of an hypothetical simulation of scenarios, where yet once more an imaginary janny would help be the character that assists with travelling through the mental gymnastics that allow a regular human being to picture such abstract hypothetical concepts

Do remember though, that the current hypothetical janny has shed light upon the idea that such a kikedom wouldn't necessarily be on a crusade to purge or remove such tricks or ideologies, merely to censor them a little tidbit, but not obviously enough that they'd be called out on it, and at the same time, the tactics for the kikedom to teach the jannies to do, would have to be very quick and simple rules that would be objective, and would make sense in an scenario with a HUGE workload for the jannies, as in, why would the jannies only watch so low time of videos? Maybe because there would be a lot of work to do, so they'd have to be quicker with what they did, otherwise shit would pile up, and there can't possibly be nearly as many jannies as would be goyim (and golem that picks up some easy stuff and automatically summons the janny to judge upon it). So anything the kikedom decided to do to fix the problem would have to be applicable to the circumstances of the kikedom, that's pretty obvious in this hypothetical scenario, right?

I wouldn't know about the hypothetical scenario and its relationship to real life, but a friend also told me that whenever anybody calls literally anything where people died, a "hoax" or anything like saying it didn't happen, then it gets shoah'd. My friend said that the concept of bullying is extremely open and it seems that literally anything you state about somebody else can get shoah'd depending on whether that other person approved of it or not, but saying somebody is a thot, whore, slut, or anything like that, will always get shoah'd unless it's clearly a nice thing that you're saying, like they've noticed that when friends say "I love you whore, you're so hilarious" or any variations of the synonyms of whore, along with clear positivity, doesn't get shoah'd, so you could theoretically call a thot "I love you thot, you're extremely smart" (when you know it's pretty obvious sarcasm) then it won't get shoah'd

As for things that get shoah'd, it has been noticed that any mass murderers, or serial illers, or events of mass murder/serial killing, will get shoah'd when shown pictures of the perpetrators unless it clearly discusses the event, or talks about it, or speaks negatively of it, such things or images have never been seen without any text or with a positive tone accompanying them, for example. White supremacy by its mere definition means that others are inferior, so that's a mean thing to support and say, and any symbols or slogans about it, by association, are mean, but it turns out that white nationalism isn't mean, and white ethnostate isn't mean either, because jews have their own ethnostate, and supporting ethnostates is perfectly fine, and supporting racial nationalism is fine too!

My friend could be wrong, because some things can get changed from one day to the other, but you might as well give it a spin, why not?

Compartmentalization is the only protection they have. Some subordinate jew under the final boss starts leaking documents, what's the outcome ? Bump for thought experiment

Attached: u-g-P284DG0.jpg (412x550, 23K)

can you confirm that it is still safe to embed messages within certain time stamps in obese gay clips on faceberg?

Some massive platforms have had whistleblowers, just think about a really big one and google something about moderator jobs or anything like it, you might find something user

Bear in mind, in this hypothetical scenario, the janny isn't angry or even anxious, it's quite a comfy workplace and people adapt pretty quickly to the stuff, and journalists like to play up shit like it's really grim and awful, when in reality it's merely some people getting redpilled. Imagine this hypothetical scenario, and imagine your boomer parents working in it as jannies, at first they'd be anxious and what not, but after a short while they'd adapt and they'd be just fine, no ptsd or any weird shit like that, they'd just get a healthy dose of redpills. Hell, I started browsing Jow Forums when I was like 12 years old, way way too many years ago, and I never even posted until I was over 18, and I didn't get traumatized or any shit like that, all it takes is a little time to get used to it, so it's only logical that in this thought experiment, the workplace is very comfy and relaxed

I wouldn't know anything about faceberk, nor would I be able to confirm anything, because this is a hypothetical scenario in a thought experiment, remember? What I do know is that I have a friend that likes normie websites and she has noticed some funky stuff in them, who knows if it could also possibly apply to faceberg anyway, right? Why not? Might as well try! :^)

Anybody else has any questions about this thought experiment, or about things that my friend seems to have noticed in (((places)))?

would posting about the new zealand shooting with smily faces and lols get shoahed?

My friends have never witnessed literally any sort of violence or talking about any event that included violence, and laughing at it or about it, so it means that it always gets shoah'd. says what you could expect to not get shoah'd in the thought experiment, and it could possibly also hold true in the real world, but you have to bear in mind that my friends have noticed that they just cannot seem to find any literally any images or video of the nz stuff at all, and whenever they do it disappears everytime, so it means that they must be getting shoah'd from the real life places

The rule of thumb is that if there's any visuals of violence or possible death, and any lols at or about it, then you'll get shoah'd, because many dark humor pages get shoah'd for it

welp neat thread off to bed now. thx for the thought experiments, i had read about ppl in the janny job getting ptsd and work being terrible so im glad to hear it isnt as bad a job as (((they))) made it out to be, but it did mention how some jannies become redpilled or flatearthers kek, no escape from the hurtbox. hang in there janny