LOL listening to his podcast, 'radical agenda' for the first time

LOL listening to his podcast, 'radical agenda' for the first time.

Shit's hilarious. Guy throws around the words nigger and faggot like it's nothing.

How does this guy not live in constant fear?

I feel like i'd constantly be looking over my shoulder or need to hire security
haha

Attached: chriscantwell.jpg (400x494, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christophercantwell.com/2019/03/18/i-think-ive-been-banned-from-gab/
freetalklive.com/news/chris-cantwell-storms-out-studio-during-“shemale-vs-nazi”-event
weev.net/statement-on-sarah-jeong/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks kind of old to still be an edgy teenager in high school.

lol, yea i'm surprised he actually has an audience that pays for his edgy life

Cantwell's secret is he is a legitimately mentally ill dude with a drinking problem

He got kicked off Gab today.

shave that pathetic dome and ill be on board

why?

I heard that he said something to the effect that next shooter should target liberals. I'm getting that second-hand, but it makes sense that Gab would boot you for saying.

christophercantwell.com/2019/03/18/i-think-ive-been-banned-from-gab/

yeah, he's out.
he hinted at whacking "leftists".

Jesus, I remember when this guy was an edgy libertarian.

And still has more hair than Tim Pool

He does but this photo was when he was in prison lmao

yea when did he go full edgelord with the race stuff?

Cantwell is /oursperg/ don't let his edgyboi antics turn you off of his work. He's actually pretty bright, in a sperg way, and I personally enjoy having at least one talking head in the "movement" that isn't constantly disavowing everything like a cuck faggot.

yea, i'll give it a chance but yea does he just get hatemail and threats all fucking day? the balls on that guy

I listened to his show from the some garbage podcast days. He was better back then. He went full natsoc around Charlottesville, I stopped listening just a few weeks before that all went down.

>faggot niggers
What is there to fear, user? You don't make sense.

Attached: 2pac-gay-homo.jpg (800x1098, 117K)

Lol he does still get some shit but honestly, I think because he use to put himself out there so much and talk to media outlets that he pretty much got all of that shit out of the way up front. If you get a chance, go check out his piece he did back in the day with vice. Fucking hilarious. He went full retard and became a target and I think they pretty much burned themselves out when everyone realized he was just a sperg lol.

lel what a faggot nigger

freetalklive.com/news/chris-cantwell-storms-out-studio-during-“shemale-vs-nazi”-event

Attached: 12121.png (1729x842, 982K)

lol, i can tot see that.
just a harmless hate-spewing sperg topfuckingkek

To be fair i wouldn't put up with that shit either, he was right to walk out

Attached: OutlawConservative.jpg (750x615, 126K)

Attached: fbiinformercantwell.png (637x505, 38K)

FUCK

wtf is this? is that him? what is this from? wtf?

so what the op is saying is we live in a black pud worship society where the higher forms of life are persecuted.

white words = violence
negro violence = words & sexy

Business not going well since you snitched on half of the alt right huh cantwell ? Go fuck yourself.

yeah, i don't trust cantwell because he seems to promote trump who is a zio-stooge. fbi are not our friends, they are like the kgb about which we were propagandized in our youth. they serve the jews. and they're psychopaths and lesbians.

My room mate is one. Can someone please give me a run down on this faggot. I'm so sick and tired of my room mate listening to the COINTELPRO shills

as far as i can tell he was activist libertarian turned edgy alt-right, didn't know anything about the fbi informant stuff, yikes

>went to Charlottesville
>got maced twice
>maced back
>sent to jail for months
>was facing decades in prison
>released because his accusers were not the ones he maced.
>went to the feds with video evidence regarding "leftist" attackers
>most likely feds threw the video in the garbage
>is accused by weev, the schizo jew who himself got out of prison in a suspicious manner, of being a snitch
>tells weev the schizo jew that he's not in a prison gang
>schizo jew starts kvetching

I completely forgot about weev,
what is suspect about his release?
I thought he was posted up in eastern europe for good

Ah, so this is the white "master race," funny how white nationalist 9 times out of 10 look like genetic abominations.

Attached: master race.jpg (1928x2360, 1.27M)

Attached: 12121.png (1702x141, 30K)

yea i mean that case was complete bullshit, they just made an example out of him cuz Apple tears

>Guy throws around the words nigger and faggot like it's nothing

Bad optics. Jared Taylor never says these things.

He's a fucking spook.

he's friends with anti white agitators.
weev.net/statement-on-sarah-jeong/
he's talking about optics while last year we was advocating killing non whites, putting women in cages and raping them.
he's a schizo freak.

He's eccentric and entertaining.

his radio shows from jail were a pretty epic stunt i'll admit that. Then when he was released from released awaiting trial he kinda cracked under all the stress. Anglin was doing a show weekly with him then he just stopped. Cantwell started lashing out after that and seemingly burned all his bridges. I feel bad for him in a way because the shit that happened to him over Charlottesville was fucked up. Really scary what the Government did to a lot of people over Charlottesville except Antifa and other black agitators despite overwhelming video evidence.

hi chris!

radio show from jail? lol

lmao he's a fed asset now.
How do you do my fellow NIGGER haters?