Explain this Jow Forums

Explain this Jow Forums

Attached: 2nd Christchurh Shooter.jpg (600x585, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/pacific/camouflage-wearer-claims-wrongful-arrest-over-christchurch-mosque-shootings/news-story/713f078527783e199f6d0ad5d74ab490
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/new-zealand-attack-exposes-how-little-the-us-and-its-allies-share-intelligence-on-domestic-terror-threats/2019/03/16/42c14d9c-4744-11e9-8aab-95b8d80a1e4f_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8c943ea4e476
archive.fo/Sqpru
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/03/16/new-zealand-mosque-shootings-abdul-aziz-ran-toward-gunman-stop-him/3185290002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

concerned citizen was trying to help people

A Murray in fatigues, probably x-military picking up his 13year old brother from school was assaulted by officers who pointed a gun to his head and threatened to kill him.
He was unarmed and is demanding compensation for the death threats and is lawyering up

That was some random guy who went to pick his kid up from school at the worst time possible.

poor Murray

>retard flag
>retard post
you'll have to imagine my shock

She outsmarted him and then ran faster than him and then cold stone stunned his ass on the concrete but before they could get their cameras out

>pic unrelated, have a young roger stone

Attached: 2018EmmyPhoto1.jpg (576x599, 73K)

i liked how he called us lads
thats how i knew
/ourguy/

Attached: HAHA.jpg (600x404, 35K)

source of bullshit.

Attached: mossad.png (1217x873, 1.48M)

tell more about actual event main streem media will not.

Like what?

what you posted was bullshit.

what specifics occurred that will be/is desperately covered up?
if any.
what a shit show you fucking sheep shagers.

Michael Stipe?
>That;s him in the cornerrrrrrr

news.com.au/world/pacific/camouflage-wearer-claims-wrongful-arrest-over-christchurch-mosque-shootings/news-story/713f078527783e199f6d0ad5d74ab490

Its almost as if the NZ police are harassing the local population, and are not at all concerned with stopping real crime...

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/new-zealand-attack-exposes-how-little-the-us-and-its-allies-share-intelligence-on-domestic-terror-threats/2019/03/16/42c14d9c-4744-11e9-8aab-95b8d80a1e4f_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8c943ea4e476

Attached: 1552771272674.jpg (1080x612, 89K)

They've been scrubbing all the old news reports about the 2 guys who joined ISIS from the mosque and almost every news headline uses the words "Innocent Muslims".
I've seen a lot of lies about the Linwood Ave mosque saying they had a gun and they chased the attacker away etc, that's all lies.
He turned up there, shot the place up and walked out carrying a shotgun with 1 round left in it.
Another muslim arrived and Tarrant shot at him but he leapt behind a car.
Tarrant just ditched the gun, went back to his car and drove off while the cowering muzzie crept out, picked up the empty gun and tried to shoot Tarrant.
He's being touted as THE LION WHO CHASED TARRANT AWAY AND SAVED LIVES

>Its almost as if the NZ police are harassing the local population, and are not at all concerned with stopping real crime...
Ohhhh boyyyy, you have no idea.
Theft is rampant here and the police are literally arresting the people who have been burgled.
More than half the people I know have been burgled, even finding the burglar on facebook blatently selling their items, and when you show it to the cops, the cops tell you to leave it alone or you'll be arrested, then they do nothing.
Also I know people who buy weed from cops who run the growing operations

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 88888.png (646x985, 941K)

Glower caught in action

Attached: Quick Rundown 1.png (1029x750, 971K)

Attached: Quick Rundown 2.png (628x921, 719K)

Stop spamming that pasta, memeflaggot

That bad? Fookin hell

>I've seen a lot of lies about the Linwood Ave mosque saying they had a gun and they chased the attacker away etc, that's all lies.
He turned up there, shot the place up and walked out carrying a shotgun with 1 round left in it.
Another muslim arrived and Tarrant shot at him but he leapt behind a car.
Tarrant just ditched the gun, went back to his car and drove off while the cowering muzzie crept out, picked up the empty gun and tried to shoot Tarrant.
How do you know this is what happened?
>They've been scrubbing all the old news reports about the 2 guys who joined ISIS from the mosque and almost every news headline uses the words "Innocent Muslims".
archive.fo/Sqpru
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

That sucks for real.

Any run down on the Snapchat of the 2 guys, clearly not police, with rifles? I am willing to bet guns were in those terrorist centers.

also, who the fuck dresses in camo when picking up kids that isn't active duty military? Either the guy is a spook or never would have been arrested in the first place.

So it was profiling of the worst kind? Seems the cops should be jailed for such phobias.

>How do you know this is what happened?
That's what he told everyone happened until the journo's arrived looking for someone to put on a pedestal

If a lot of people are up, and arms about this, let me make a plan. So where I live we basically have the same problem, or at least the starts of it. We just have no police coverage, and when you show up at the police station after having called four times over the span of two days they at least pretend to be sorry, then do the same thing after.

You should come here man. You know what is down the road for us, we still have enough freedom to stop it in the US.

Attached: 1552672767202.jpg (1024x573, 37K)

Yeah. Why is she talking to that fence?

Kek sounds like a civil matter to me.

Chch cops will be pissed they had to do dangerous work and haven't had the chance for making boiracer quota.

>Any run down on the Snapchat of the 2 guys, clearly not police, with rifles?
I have no idea where that came from, I don't even think it was here.
No one has said anything else at all about it, it was a single blip.
Do you have the photo? I might recognise where it is

This post is a perfect example of how the Jews gaslight ALL mass shooting events, theres always three aspects that they choose to attack.

1.) the validity of the attack in full
2.) a secondary shooting/shooter that never happened
3.) the national/political allegiance of the attacker

this allows them to control the dialogue by making it specifically about these topics and steers it away from the clear racial and political motive .

These threads are all, without exception, crawling with post farmers.

I don't know what they do all day.
Even in the quakes they were so fucking inept they had to bring Aussie cops in.
I dragged a dead asian chick over to a cop and asked him what he wanted me to do with her and he didn't even say anything, just looked like a toddler who lost his mummy.
I put a roadcone on her and walked off

There's 2 reasons for it;
1. Cops are understaffed and lacking competent staff, too many diversity and ethnic hires
2. They don't have the powers to do anything. Even if you come to them with a photo on facebook of your belongings up for sale, the judge says they can't prove that's yours so no search warrant

They're trying to use this as excuses to install CCTV everywhere like bongland.
Now we're arresting people for saying things online

Can confirm, like bong land.

I'm ex-Army, wanted to go police until I saw how retarded they've gotten with MUH WIMMINZ, MUH ETHNICS recruiting quotas and thought fuck it.

Better things to do. Police are full of useless cunts.

Mastie think about power fantasies and eat doughnuts. Had some threaten to arrest me in the palms because I was giving them shit about being in line to buy doughnuts.

here it is let us know what you and surf safe brother

Attached: 1552716146615.jpg (2184x2048, 493K)

whoops sorry here it is

Attached: 1552925730438.webm (608x892, 621K)

I heard they were off duty cops that showed up to help, dunno if confirmed

Attached: ed14b445343115f85ec3214d6d02bc9937f8cae662286f0c26684e2907cfb968.webm (592x1280, 779K)

This. Poor bastard had an unlucky day.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/03/16/new-zealand-mosque-shootings-abdul-aziz-ran-toward-gunman-stop-him/3185290002/
Guy who stopped him at the second mosque took one of his discarded weapons

that's not this schlomo

nah that cunt in balck on the right even the left one look like faggots. skinny and fatty
subpar spec ops.
what location is this meant to be at?

>subpar spec ops
like I said, off duty cops is what I heard. Location is outside papanui high school