Why has Fox News turned into CNN-lite within the last 2 months?

why has Fox News turned into CNN-lite within the last 2 months?

Why are they putting shit up like this? and hiring Donna Brazile? WTF

Attached: fox news.jpg (1252x662, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mtracey/status/1106699754799616001
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where is the fucking wall
why does everything cost so fucking much
why aren't bankers in prison
why are there still kikes in america

Attached: jesus-bankers.jpg (555x574, 112K)

Attached: Kosher (((Fox))) News.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

They turned on Trump, like he did to us.

Attached: cd12ca5.jpg (640x459, 41K)

because all of trumps support has been attacked, subverted, and deplatformed one by one and trump is too busy tweeting about SNL

>why has Fox News turned into CNN-lite within the last 2 months?
roses are red
violets are blue
all that media
owned by the jew

everyone shifted to watching fox so they just turned on the poz valve for that spigot.

Trump doesn't care about the average american though

whoever voted yes is retarded.

Ratings. The party in power gets too comfy to stay glued to the TV, so they pivot to try to capture some of that derangement syndrome ad money. Also, probably China desu

The show is almost over and the nwo is ready to enslave all of us. You didn't really believe elections or parties mattered did you user? Welcome to tribulations!

>how come not even fox is shilling for trump?
>asking this after how much he’s cucked on every one of his campaign promises
MIGAtards absolutely seething

Attached: 8BA4CF85-7EDD-4039-93A0-1DE4B535E77F.jpg (547x519, 47K)

Don't worry user, tune in they're just about to name the Jew.

Attached: VOD.png (1040x552, 99K)

this desu, how fucking dense can you be OP?

fear not user, soon the average America will be brown and then Trump will care about them

Harris Faulkner is a queen

The Donna hire is fucking odd to me desu, I know they need diversity of color and opinions on their panels but they already have juan and a few others I forget the name of. Why hire this lady who helped the enemy try and cheat her way into office?

Meanwhile CNN just said Trump has been beneficial to the American economy. He's been sold out and anybody still backing him is in denial.

Attached: 023_1551000563.png (850x1200, 183K)

>why does everything cost so fucking much
I can answer this.
It's the taxes and fees.....ON EVERYTHING.
And the Founders NEVER intended for direct taxation of your earnings.

>fox news
>conservative
There’s your answer

Because q Israel and the shit is about to hit the fan

Attached: 9DC8DBA5-0A07-4910-80B2-AC823FE2BE65.jpg (750x805, 311K)

You think shit is expensive now? just wait for Yang's VAT

Queen reptilian maybe

Trump really shit the hammock by saying he wants more cheap brown legal immigrants, not pulling out of ME like right fucking now, and not getting the wall built. Nobody gives a fuck, they are starting to view him as another bullshit politician. Can you blame them? Fox news is misreading the disenfranchised base thinking they are more liberal than Trump, when it is the opposite. Fox is just trying to be another msm zionist shill operation, as they always have been. But people really just want tucker.

>misreading
>unintentionally
Go to sleep, Gutfeld

Because his campaign promises were slashing taxes for his donors and moving the embassy to Jerusalem. He wouldn't dare actually tax remittances or capital gains to fund the wall, even though he said all of those during the campaign

Foxnews is fairly balanced except for the nightly opinion shows. Shep shits on republicans daily.

My bad, it was tearing up the Iran deal that got Trump the support of Israel to collude in the election

Not fulfilling campaign promises and giving billions to Israel kinda makes people stop supporting you.
Meanwhile I would still enjoy $1000 dollars.

Because he is doing such a shit job, not even Fox is shilling for him anymore.

Fox was never on "our side" they're just dying MSM that is willing to stoop to anything for survival.
They're probably the biggest early sources of fake news going back to their highest point of bullshit during the bush jr years.
For instance they had zero interest in ever supporting Trump, they were pushing for retarded faggots like jeb, they merely had to begrudgingly go with the flow of the the republican party when he won.
Fox will stab anyone in the back, fake being nice and go full on sjw tomorrow if they felt like it.

Kek it does sound like him other than the zionist shill part. I'd shit my pants so hard if some user knew exactly who i was based on my mannerisms

Sure thing Chink Microcock lover.

Attached: 1552855121662.png (573x292, 39K)

Trump is not a dictator.

Focus on the accomplishments.

>mfw western politics is just a bunch of jews putting up a reality show

Attached: peplaugh.jpg (229x221, 13K)

That manga always has me on edge every time I read a new chapter.

Quite frankly, it shows the limits of the Presidency, and it's probably better this way.

You can say people were idealistic and naive, but it's really not Trump fault, at least certainly not as a matter of principle.

Because the opposition is owned by the Jews also, there's a reason independent parties don't win in the us elections.

Fox has always been against Trump

Fox is owned by Murdoch.
The only good people on the entire network are Tucker Carlson and Lou Dobbs.

Because they got scared after the DNC said they wouldn't let them host one of their precious primary debates and now they want to kiss up to the DNC.

they sense that Drumpf will lose reelection and are moving to the center

I realize you are a paid shill but what in the fuck do you think you can point to and say that it looks like Trump is going to loose reelection. Not only is Trump an incumbent with one of the strongest economies in decades but the Democrats have yet to put forward a strong candidate. Whether you think Trump is doing well or not he is in about the best position for reelection you could hope for.

Trump has lied about his campaign promises and everyone from the original cabinet that WE, THE PEOPLE, liked, are fired or gone. He's cucking to Israel and can't build a wall. He shut the gov down and now lost nearly 300k+ votes in the process.

>the accomplishments
The what?

>Focus on the accomplishments.
Like what? Tax cuts for the rich and more aid to Israel? Failures are more important to mention, fuck you "not a dictator" meme.

Attached: 1520103409481.png (242x241, 101K)

Because a kike is a kike is a kike. What naivete lead you to believe that fox was anything near legitimate?

holy...quads of TRUTH

Attached: 1552683349117.jpg (400x400, 16K)

it all being a basic bitch tier deception that has the vast majority of people woefully fooled is comical to you?

>why has Fox News turned into CNN-lite

Fucking faggot.. Stop watching ALL msm INCLUDING fox. They are all twisted just in different directions.

I always used to switch to Fox whenever CNN was on at work... Now, I can't watch either of those kiked channels anymore. It's so insane that the majority of the people in this country don't have a single channel that represents them.

No matter what news you watch, it's just niggers and women and Jews, niggers and women and Jews, niggers and women and Jews, niggers and women and Jews, niggers and women and Jews...

False flag.

>Why are they putting shit up like this?

so you're saying Trump cannot be criticized?

What has he done that is different from a hypothetical Jeb! or Marco Rubio presidency?

>trump is too busy tweeting about SNL

this. Trump could care less about the populist movement he co-opted because of his ego. He doesn't care about the long term.

CNN is for people fully on board with the progressive, nigger-worshipping bandwagon. And FOX is for people who still need a more gradual adjustment to it... just like the Democratic and Rupublican parties.

Do you want a high dose of a low dose of your daily nigger/woman/faggot worship?

>but what in the fuck do you think you can point to and say that it looks like Trump is going to loose reelection.

how about this?

twitter.com/mtracey/status/1106699754799616001

>Conceivably, Trump could’ve assembled a formidable brain trust to develop new modes of politics that transcended traditional partisan divides, which is essentially what he campaigned on. Instead, he assembled Sheldon Adelson, Sean Hannity, and Charlie Kirk

we all know this is true.

Quinnipiac polls are always heavily against Trump its in fucking Connecticut

Welcome aboard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: smuggers.png (945x1721, 1.04M)

but that doesn't address the substance of what I'm saying. Trump ran a populist campaign but has reverted to standard Republicanism.

We shouldve seen this coming with fucking Mike Pence chosen as VP.

Trump is still my guy, who else is there? Every Democrat is fucking insane

Merged with Disney. Are you surprised? There is no msm that is not set against you.

>It's the taxes and fees.....ON EVERYTHING.

does a tariff count as a tax or a fee? asking for a friend

But user, what if you are a white man and also a faggot nigger woman?

His base just got tired of taking up for him with no need to. We know he ain't perfect, but he is still better than post birth abortion and dissolving sovereignty. So in 2020, HE WINS AGAIN! Any DNC candidate already blew their load with the hivemind. Them bitches are on tape ssayin, "we duh reals patriots, fuck America and fuck white people".

>Twump cares about rich people only!111!!!!!

>Merged with Disney
Says it all. When's the last time you heard anything based and redpilled from ABC?