This is only the beginning for the white race

Brenton Harrison Tarrant filmed the shooting in first person POV for a very specific purpose.

He wanted us to live the experience through his eyes. He wanted to say to us: I did it. It can be done. He did this to shatter a barrier inside of us. He manifested an expression of pure, unadulterated power and he used it to send the animals who are invading our countries straight to hell.

This is why they are trying so desperately to stop the spread of the video, at any cost. The NZ government is now threatening 10 years in jail for spreading the video. Jewish (((clinical psychologists))) are trying to warn people (obviously meaning young White males) against ever watching the video, because it will "change them". And they're right, it will change them. They know exactly how powerful it is. There is no going back after watching this video.

At first I wasn't sure what to think of the shooting. Naturally, I assumed it could have been some kind of false flag at first. But once I watched the video, I realized that it was for real. The instant that I saw Tarrant gun down the man in the doorway of the mosque, and then mercilessly execute him as the man left a trail of blood behind as he tried to drag himself across the floor, everything changed. Suddenly I wasn't just watching a video, I was experiencing it. I felt the raw power. I felt a fire ignite in my blood, and an indescribable sensation spread throughout my entire body as I watched a White man brutally slaughter foreign invaders in our lands. In that instant, I became initiated.

We are now living in a post-Christchurch Shooting world. This is just the beginning. The video is going to continue to spread like wildfire, and it is going to forever modify the collective psyche of the White race.

1/2

Attached: The point of no return.png (962x518, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/200+ results found/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/50+ results found/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/said the stormnigger CIA plant/
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he should have recorded it in VR

2/2

For years we have been taking abuse, we have been mocked and humiliated as our birth right is given away and desecrated right before our very eyes. We have been taunted and ridiculed when we express calm, peaceful objections to the invasion of our lands, told that we deserve to go extinct because of "karma", told that we have no claim to the civilizations created by our ancestors, told that our very DNA is an "abomination" that will be exterminated, first by miscegenation, then eventually by genocidal force. We tried to speak, but they silenced us. We tried dialogue, we tried appeals to reason, we tried debate, and we were censored from the Internet, charged with hate speech, and fired from our jobs. And some of us tried to warn them what would happen.

A storm is coming. The Christchurch Shooting was the first few raindrops beginning to fall, and the thunderheads starting to roll in. You can feel it, and I can feel it. We can feel it in our blood, in our bones. We can feel a beating in the depths, a war drum being beaten by the spirit of our ancestors who are calling out for vengeance and fury, for an astonishing inferno and merciless desolation to be unleashed upon the enemies of our race.

Spread the Tarrant video. We have been spreading truth and memes for years, and some of us have wondered if it is even worth it, if there is even any point in trying to resist using such means, but Brenton Tarrant is evidence of its success. He was steeped in our memes, maybe even awakened by them.

And in turn, Tarrant has given us possibly the most powerful meme we have ever had: The shooting video.

Attached: We can't expect God to do all the work.png (500x958, 360K)

Get to work then frenchman!

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 6.png (646x985, 941K)

>He did this to shatter a barrier inside of us.
and that's also why they are desperately trying to prevent us from identifying with him by saying he was a secret agent or trying to shame people into identifying with him (via the "OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes!" copypasta). they are terrified of us doing what he did, after importing people from every god forsaken corner of the earth, they are terrified of the instablity that sectarian violence could bring to the current order of multicultural society.

cue the glow in the dark copypasta script.

Fuck off shill

Attached: EE348E60-1510-46FF-9BC7-91E324A55997.jpg (695x392, 40K)

One pissed of aussie shitposter caused that much damage. They're rightfully terrified.

Shut up Ahmed, when a Mexican gets deported nobody says "hey ice why not deport this African"

what

enjoy your visit from your local intelligence service

An hero/10

To the next thread you go, schlomo.

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (1689x882, 659K)

Shitskins pride themselves on their ability to inflict violence and hate us because we are so much better at it then them.

Fuck off glow nigger Mossad shills

Mossad leaf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/200+ results found/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/50+ results found/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/said the stormnigger CIA plant/

Attached: Pure Cohencidence.png (1390x1160, 1.51M)

Her name was Ebba

Attached: IMG_20190316_144808_520.jpg (750x375, 50K)

F

avenged

You are a poetic genius, my eyes swam through your prose while my soul swam through honey as I was beginning to realize you are right. The fight has really just begun.

What I want to know is why nobody's made a Black Ops II mod of the mosque yet.

Him visiting Israel means nothing you dumb nigger he traveled all around. Read the manifesto

is she going to be okay?

Mossad pls stop.

Attached: Mosque Thumbs Up.webm (852x480, 1.83M)

>It's nothing
>trust the plan
>Read the manifesto
Funny you give that talking point. I actually did. And it glows like chernobyl, you dirty sandrat

Attached: Glower Airlines.jpg (914x624, 126K)

Her name was Ebba

Attached: E09D215F-EF77-4360-97D2-F9198F60BF61.png (300x300, 101K)

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: cena.jpg (1400x1400, 244K)

This is still retarded. He was obviously telling that guy it's cool to cross. I do this almost daily with pedestrians, literally giving them a thumbs up for right of way. You got shit to do, I got shit to do, just cross ffs.

Yanks drive like dickheads so I'm not surprised the concept of yielding is alien to them.

You have to argue against the philosophies of Tarrant’s manifesto in order to discredit his legitimacy, because if a manifesto was written, and there was a livestream on Facebook, then whoever his alleged handlers may be must have greenlit such a thing. In which case the perpetrator’s agenda is laid out for all to see and must be dismantled before we can move forward.

Fucking lol

do the dinosaur

He is a coward like all white men.

Yeah that's it!

>Kike confirmed...

Attached: NWOZealand.jpg (620x413, 42K)

this is now a brap thread

Attached: 1408637639503.jpg (1000x1333, 324K)

>This is still retarded. He was obviously telling that guy it's cool to cross.
He supposedly just killed 50 Muslims, but he's gonna give this one a pass and politely wave him by? Once he's back on the road he starts shooting out the windows at people again.

Does not compute. Your boy fucked up. Just like the motionless bodies piled up in 2 separate corners before he even gets to the main room. All of this shit is why they are threatening people with 10yrs in prison for hosting video. Its a total fucking joke.

Attached: Mosque Top Keks.webm (320x560, 2.38M)

It doesn't change in any way.
But it was fun to watch.

It was after he shot up the mosque? Alright yeah that's sort of weird then. I haven't seen the video so I thought this was before.

>but he's gonna give this one a pass and politely wave him by?
Yeah because if he shot at him it wouldve ruined his plan, dumbfuck. Can you not into logic?

You need to be 18 to post here kid

John Cena is a filthy race-mixer.

I'm watching the video now, that bit happens right before he shoots up the mosque. Likely he didn't want to bring attention to himself and have people flee before he could get some shots off.

I'm not entirely convinced this is or isn't a false flag, but I think you're wrong on this one thing.

I get the importance of this picture but another piece of me dies every time I see it

Attached: 1500053162201.png (633x758, 335K)

people have too much to lose, things are relatively calm down despite what the media might make out

until they reach a % population threshold and start declaring a proto-state, nuthin aint gonna happen.

CANDACE OWENS IS TOO EXTREME FOR ME user

german englishman

the whole thing stinks to high heaven.
Who the fuck supports white nationalism side by side with pro-zionism and Shiite Islam sympathies?

everyone can feel it, the winds of change

Something has awoken from this, nothing will put it back into whence it came. Only its full release will it dissipate back into the void.

Attached: blacksunwheel.jpg (220x220, 11K)

Just FYI, I reported you to our government via sign.gouv
I hope you won't mind. J'espère pour toi que tu as posté ce joli message incriminant derrière un VPN, parce qu'autrement tu auras la joie de taper causette avec la police dans une heure et demie. :) L'apologie du terrorisme, c'est non.

Attached: As.jpg (1024x1024, 300K)

>Jewish (((clinical psychologists))) are trying to warn people (obviously meaning young White males) against ever watching the video, because it will "change them". And they're right, it will change them. They know exactly how powerful it is.
Nice try French Jew

Attached: 1552956519708.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

Yeah pretty much. They're terrified of people seeing muslims being gunned down and finding that it feels good or at least doesn't feel bad.

my tummy feels funny now

Honestly the only two types of people I hate in this world, are niggers, and mudslimes. Can we just delete these motherfuckers from existence?

>at least doesn't feel bad
Yeah that's what I'm feeling right now. Watching this footage for the first time, all I think hearing their pain was "these the same sounds the children at that Ariana Grande concert made, or those two hitchhikers who were beheaded." I just feel nothing about it.

Don't get me wrong ASIO, I'm not going to go shoot up a mosque, relax (some cunts'll probably come to my door cause of this post though, don't give a shit, I've done nothing wrong). But I just feel nothing seeing this.

>all I think hearing their pain was "these the same sounds the children at that Ariana Grande concert made, or those two hitchhikers who were beheaded.

do you know about the bataclan theatre?

they raped french women, tortured them, mutilated genitals, and impaled them

in 2015

they killed 130 people there

but i bet the media will talk about this for longer even though less died and they werent tortured and raped, because they werent white

Tarrant killed 50 muslims. The political establishment of New Zealand will let in 50,000 more muslims just this year, and every year thereafter.

ARE YOU GETTING THE POINT???

Quit targeting the symptoms (the minorities), and start focusing on the disease (the political establishment that is replacing you).

No I didn't. None of this horrible shit against white people is covered at all. Even the Ariana Grande concert thing fell out of reporting within a day or two and even then I'm pretty sure it's just because it was a celebrity's show. The hitchhikers I mentioned I didn't even hear about through actual news sources, but rather here and through a Youtube video. But yeah, you're right, this mosque thing is still the top story 3 days later. It's really rather frightening. Why is this happening?

Let's be honest, we're all pussies who who wouldn't shoot anyone.

Attached: 1552945895989.jpg (600x450, 90K)

I feel nothing for the dead muslims. Absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1552957699381.webm (600x338, 2.69M)

Is this the 2nd mosque?

>hates muslims because he was told they were bad
>hates jews cause he was told they were bad
>Still thinks white is the superior race cause he was told they were

Watch out we got a 'free thinker' here

The faggots who are shilling Tarrant being a mossad agent are kike shills themselves on damage control.
They are afraid that whites will wake up and take back their homelands.
Tarrant is a hero for all of us

Attached: abrahamlincoln.jpg (632x752, 96K)

How long until Mohammad retaliates with his own livestream?

Attached: 1552626327565.jpg (600x831, 107K)

faggot

Pretty much. If I wasn't a little pussy bitch, I would've joined the army long ago.

whoa whoa whoa where's that pic from moshique?

everything i post is satire.

Sorry to burst your fun bubbles, but the guy wrote a couple hundred page manifesto and he never named the Jew. Not even once. Fatal mistake that gave it away. FALSE FLAG.

Attached: 1549437078195.jpg (400x400, 22K)

You’re missing the point.

The United States has about 20 years until whites are a minority. The vast majority of us are in our 20s, and 20 years down the road we’ll be nearing middle age, not quite fit for a fight. 20 years does give us time to have more children and such, but some of us already have children, and most of us won’t, because of how fucked women are. You have to think about all the things effecting the white community and the long term affects of them. The heroin crisis, hypergamy, whatever they’re putting in the water to turn young boys into transsexuals, the mass migration from Mexico and Central America, the complete control ZOG has over our politics and any politician we might see.

The problem is that you’re not thinking like an elite. The elites have this all figured out, everything is calculated to bring about the changes they want in the long term. Waiting it out is part of what they want. It’s a slow drip. Boiling frogs.

The idea is to create a crisis that warrants an uprising. Muslims retaliating against random whites and Christians creates this. They’re forced to action in the face of clear adversity.

>but what if we lose everything and have to rebuild
Remember user, same as Brenton Tarrant sacrificed himself for whites, the United States might have to sacrifice herself for Europe, the fatherland. Maybe we’ll have to become the fall of Rome they teach in future Europe. We believe these things because they’re something to live for, and therefore die for. We’re not afraid anymore. We only want to leave with a tangible impact.

I see it two ways. Either we slowly fade away, consumed by drugs, sex, lethargy, and anguish, or, we create the situation we need to fight, made conscious in the minds of all western men and women, and then perhaps those of us in America can safely break off from what’s left of the rubble.

Normies don’t see facts. They don’t see numbers. They don’t see. They only feel.

Attached: 2a225d785151d50f4461d84812e5ac3021f2e0242e540b0ba18d348037828541.jpg (599x717, 84K)

>Why is this happening?

Attached: 1518628537547.jpg (640x640, 112K)

I'm planning it i'm gonna kill Jews arabs and every Niggers i see in Paris soon

The media were more pissed at Jesse Hughes, one of the survivors whose band the Eagles of Death Metal were playing there when the massacre happened. He got pieces of skull and brain on him, but the media took more offence at his comments after the fact than they expressed over the actual Bataclan attack.

Do it faggot!

Attached: paris.jpg (880x1134, 141K)

J'ai trouver ton IP

Fags like you masturbate over the JQ too much. There are far bigger problems than Jews. They're a threat of course but they get too much credit.

That's the other part that confuses me about this: what sort of white supremacist wouldn't use the Kalergi Plan when listing examples? He makes reference to the UN Migration Compact, yet skips over why the UN was formed and by who. He mentions the lying media/journalists, but doesn't mention who owns and works for it? It is weird, I'll give you that. I'm not exactly sure what to believe, hopefully more info comes out.
I meant it more in a rhetorical sense. I know exactly why it's happening and who's responsible, but I meant it in the sense of "why is everyone just okay with this?"

First, don't call me faggot, 2 no one gonna know who iam because i'm 150 IQ and i'm planing to escape
three to something too eugene stop living in your mom basement kill tyronne who fuck your Crush next to your door lmao

he is DGSE ... fishing for lunatic frogs.

Attached: 1431202617001.jpg (409x393, 19K)

>"why is everyone just okay with this?"
That's the million dollar question.

Attached: aprXAzE_700b.jpg (700x696, 52K)

I can sort of see why he didn't mention it. Most people still aren't ready to hear that full truth of the matter. If you mention it, they'll just instantly shut down.

JUST REMEMBER TO BRING VASELINE, user, YOU WILL NEED IT IN PRISON

if you are considering something like this or hurting others, don't do it. it's madness. The violence and chaos is not helping anybody and damages reasonable solutions that are the only ones possible and must remain as goals. You can't win anything doing something that harms civilians and bystanders like old people. Forget about it. A little off topic, here's something excellent that I rediscovered today about dumb niggers, which might be a corollary topic in the holy-trinity of questions concerning matters like kikes, mudslimes, and so on. I had missed seeing this for a few years: youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

>Suddenly I wasn't just watching a video, I was experiencing it. I felt the raw power. I felt a fire ignite in my blood, and an indescribable sensation spread throughout my entire body as I watched a White man brutally slaughter foreign invaders in our lands. In that instant, I became initiated.
Ummmm sweetie I think you need to turn yourself in.

Go for it yellow vest nigger

White people will not be defined by degenerate thugs like this guy and his supporters.

Ah, I see we've got a sly one.

Attached: wasp.jpg (200x309, 27K)

>reasonable solutions
Kys

We've all seen the video, it's on every other thread on Jow Forums psyop Goyim

You fags know this is a repost from 8ch right?

All i got is that Winchester that i got from a Redneck for 300 euro this France gun control are high yo can't have a M4 like burgers

Attached: 4c752ee77508495e49c7bfdeaae1b8cf.jpg (767x1024, 187K)

Of course they don’t.

Amazing post op and so true. The fire rises.

What's the French version of a terrorist attack. Violently surrendering?

Also you're kidding yourself if you think other people experienced the same emotion as you

Oh shit white boyz, FAR CRY 6 IS COMING

Based on what? Op did nothing wrong you stupid faggot

Did you even watch the video you fucking retard? He gives the pedestrian the go ahead for crossing before he gets out of his car for the first time. Why would he want to draw attention before shooting up the mosque? That would be brainlet tier.

>"why is everyone just okay with this?"

the hard truth is that they think if they go along and don't make too much of a fuss they'll be spared.

Even hitler didn't want to destroy the jews. He wanted them removed to elsewhere. he was fine with them getting a homeland provided it was not in Germany. So yes, solutions, mean actual workable plans, not fantasy ideas about a future that will not exist. Briefly, for instance, aborting more niggers is a reasonable solution to building more jail cells.

Don't shoot people, retard. It's not nice.

Thank you user. I'm glad people in Europe appreciate what Brenton did.