Mossad commander here

Stop questioning the NZ shooter narrative and accept the guilt we're laying on you

Attached: Mossad official.jpg (421x430, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ 999999.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yossi Cohen has a bullet coming to his dome.

Attached: 1534961714642.jpg (266x246, 24K)

מהוו שמו של שר התחוורה הנוחחי?

Not so fast MI6 vibronigger

stop your anti-jewish supremacy talk, this will be used against you in a court of law

לא

gtfo faker

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ 999999.png/
Nigger

YOSSI COHEN HAS A BULLET COMING TO HIS FUCKING HEAD.

Attached: 1537563957818.jpg (471x720, 77K)

fuck off mossad

and fuck (((brain brent)))

Attached: 1551830591420.jpg (888x894, 68K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER

Dollar shekel dollar, goyim shekel foreskindrink?

Attached: 1552945193796.jpg (1000x690, 220K)

just accept the fact that Australians are killers and everyone must give up their guns
nothing less will satisfy us

לא

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 22222222.png (646x985, 941K)

להרוג את הגויים

Hello again Morpheus, thank you for all the effort you put into this board.
You will be rewarded soon

As I said to the dangerous Australian you must give up all your guns to satisfy us, do this immediately and no one will get hurt, again.

head of the zionist cabal here
i just want to say im a poophead and shitdick and taintlicker and i like to scoop up my earwax and nose boogers and poop and mix it all up and snack on it
that is all. thank you and have a wonderful evening

I'll bite. Post proof
Also what's the deal with Trump, why does he love (((you))) so much?

$$¥€₩£?

Based real mossad protecting us from the fakes.

Your a hero to our people

Attached: 1502419181653.jpg (923x713, 68K)

here is my selfie
Donald John Trump is a Freemason which means he is privy to more information than any of you and he attempted to usurp the order of things. Once he was reminded who holds power over humanity he is now working with us to keep the order in place

Attached: Mossad commander.jpg (683x665, 25K)

The nose knows

M8 we can't even defeat a pack of emu's

that's okay, there's now a group that it's proven that you can defeat.

Attached: 1552731347445.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

Kill yourself, Jew.

Emu's are a formidable force that were once dinosaurs, muslims are not

just accept the guilt that you are to blame for the NZ shooter and hand in your guns

How bout instead we accept the gunman was ours and tell you to get fucked it's your fault those people were even in the country? They'd be alive if your puppets had listened. Sage goes in all fields. Btw, aweful strange /ptg/ disappeared when all you fucks came out the woodwork with this narrative. You just outed /ptg/ as /MIGAG/

tick tock

Attached: serveimage.jpg (945x945, 99K)

he was all your fault, there's nothing we as Mossad did to radicalize him, it was you who will take the blame with all your Nazi rhetoric and such.
Just hand in your guns and give us a list of all the people you know who own guns so we can expedite the disarming of all Americans

Lol. It's Jews and antiwhite politicians fault for the antiwhite policies and rhetoric that they push. Otherwise yeah, /ourguy/ 100%. Glad you saw the light finally. No one is buying this shit. Go back to /ptg/ and your discord server and come back with something that overpowers truth. Protip: you can't
See that page number? Literally everyone has saged your shit, god damned heeb.

You've accepted the guilt, my job here is done.
Don't forget to disarm though because we can't have slaves like you having any kind of retaliatory power

Attached: 1534124026189.png (960x678, 259K)

Never

Attached: Quick Rundown 1.png (1029x750, 971K)

¥€$.

Attached: Quick Rundown 2.png (628x921, 719K)

I need something that I can point to as evidence that someone was exfiltrated to Israel from there.
Help, please user.

This is not helping you in any ways, but no matter since Merkel has been very forthcoming, accepted her place in the world beneath us and so should you

a good leafpost? almost too good to be true

Attached: 1545274229794.gif (480x369, 2.98M)

are niggers human? discuss.