So this is the endgame isn't it?

With censorship, banning of books, forced degeneracy and multiculturalism, rampant anti white Christian male hatred they want us chad white boys to become either misanthropic incels hermits who refuse to go outside or sociopathic lone wolfs?
This was the endgame all along wasn't it?

Attached: God of Race War.jpg (968x681, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loudwire.com/phil-anselmo-new-zealand-christchurch-shooting-prejudice/
theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/03/italian-extremist-given-12-year-sentence-after-shooting-at-migrants
fallacyfiles.org/taxonomy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What actually happened to him?

so we either become monks or knights

don't know there are articles but they are in Italian. maybe some Italian anons can give a rundown

Can someone tell me who this is?

I was keeping up with him on a site I used to work on but I left that behind, unfortunately

All it will do is turn is into a unified front that can survive without Jewish control. They get terrified at the prospect but take every step to see it through

war is unavoidable

Luca Traini, Italian guy who killed 5 or 6 fapefugees after a girl was gangraped and dismembered in his neighborhood

Yes, they can now just jail wrong thinkers, brenton tarrant was about a decade too late, us as white nations lost when hitler fell and the jews painted him in such a bad light that to even mention his name will have you labled a bad person
We lost

Kratos

fearsome
wizard
powers.

hitler was shill psychopath who fucked up the whole history of mankind

he got 12 years for shooting niggers

Yes, they won't let a dialogue to happen so you get people snapping which allows for more vilification and censorship.

KYS pedo

kill yourself

Just twelve years?
I'm a fuckin pacifist and that's fantastic. There is hope for Italy

Yes. This is genuinly me:

>Will never have kids, EVER, not even 1 even if it's an 11/10 woman.
>Won't have 1 kid for 250,000 dollars.
>Women are from Satan.
>Nature is from Satan.
>30's fag, and I don't want to socialize anymore because I realized everyone is fucking nuts.
>Everyone has belief systems, and very few of them are true. I had to unlearn all the bullshit I was taught.
>Then you have REALLY RETARDED belief systems that make other people that have nothing to do with those belief systems suffer. Islam versus Christianity for example.
>Society is madeup bullshit.
>So is civilization.

So basically, I don't give a shit about contributing anything. I work, but I have no morals anymore, and I just want to make money and bail the fuck out of society.

Only because he lost, his death was one of the great tragedys of mankind but the jews repainted it as our greatest triumph, undo the kike programming user everything you thought you knew about the world was a lie implanted by those who want to destroy you

Don't fall for the obvious Mossad operation. Don't sabotage the right. Salvini is on a very good way.

Attached: Quick Rundown 1.png (1029x750, 971K)

Attached: Quick Rundown 2.png (628x921, 719K)

>This was the endgame all along wasn't it?

Their endgame is as retarded as the catholic church trying to stop the spread of Protestantism (not starting a theological debate, just a historical comparison)
They're trying to stop the spread of an ideology
They're losing
They're panicking, and in their panic they are trying to shut it down
Their shutting it down will lead to more interest in what they are trying to shut down
We are caught up in the back and forth between these 2 forces.

Can relate. I became gnositc and only thinl about death and escaping this prison.

Get out flattard.

when there is no

>racial
>national
>religious
>sexual
>gender

identity you have no basis to band together and resist the globalists and private mega corporations. Yes this was the plan all along

What was the storywith this guy? And did they say anything about the other arrests?

remind me of We from Zamyatin. People will not even have names either they will jut get numbers as their names.

Hey Belarus bro, if I am a 7 or maybe an 8 out of 10 dude in my late 30s and I moved to Belarus with 1 million US$, approximately how awesome would my life be? Seriously considering quitting my silicon valley cash cow job to do this.

And than without identity people will crave for any and will take everything artificially manufactured for them.

sounds like Walmart

The Hellenic Liberating Arts of the five senses, the trivium and quadrivium, and the hermetic lifestyle.
Cult-ure is for the herd.
The more you come to understand some truth, the more you understand the need to be silent. The serpentine darkness is flooding my country now, like a pact-breaking nation in X-Com.
Pray for us.

Attached: Liberal Arts Cycle.png (510x384, 62K)

Attached: F2970301-2BA5-48B1-9103-BF8E8A126099.jpg (192x263, 10K)

I'm not so optimistic, at least not for my country. I think our internet will become heavily regulated.

I dunno. Belarus is stagnating, hard. But people here are mostly white, there are not lot of crimes, you can walk around most neighborhood at nights with no fear. People are poor, so with 1m $ you will have 5-20x more money than people here earn in lifetime. You can find a wife here sure (but be catious, woman here are very different, from christian trads to extrime mercantile western style hags).

Most bad thing about Belarus - depression. People here are depressed as fuck. They still live in USSR dystopia. It slowly changin with new generation, but still is very demoralizing.

Apparently he was picking his kid up from school & just happened to be in some type of camo clothing

yes

loudwire.com/phil-anselmo-new-zealand-christchurch-shooting-prejudice/

>I think our internet will become heavily regulated.
It's their internet, from the earliest days of ARPANET and the NPL network, it was always their internet.
Ours will not be.

>The Hellenic Liberating Arts of the five senses, the trivium and quadriviu
whats does this mean? enlighten me more on this please

You're right OP, the plan all along was to trick white males into having balls again.

Well that is pretty weird. Thanks, user.

to not get down with the sickness, OOWWHHAAHWWHAHAHA

well played
thanks to you guys I don't watch tv all day I read books and go to gym.

I'd probably move to Minsk as what I've seen of the other cities does look pretty depressing like you said. I'm going to visit probably in the early fall to check the place out. Will at least start in Minsk and also see Brest. Wife would definitely be on the list of things to do if I do I move there. If you have any more advice I'm all ears.

The five senses allow you to perceive the following as acutely as possible:
Input>Process>Output
Grammar>Logic>Rhetoric

The above Trivium allows you to appreciate:

Number>Number in space>Number in time>Number in space and time
Also known as:
Arithmetic>Geometry>Music>Astronomy

These things are more important and deeper than they seem. Studying this stuff will liberate you. That is why they are referred to as the Liberating Arts. Deviation from this leads away from Gnosis and instead toward being lead like an ass for someone else.

Grammar: The most atomic of the phenomena. The foundations of the law of identity (a thing cannot be itself and not itself at the same time, feel free to contemplate the depth of the simplicity of this notion).

Logic: The relations between said phenomena. Mostly involves the study of fallacies of reasoning. To refer back to the law of identity, meaning exists a priori to all manifest forms. Languages are tools, words do not generate meaning but access it. All truth flows through logical gates that are stemmed by fallacies. Know the fallacies and know what is most likely truth.
Rhetoric: Communicating harmoniously. Do not say what you want to talk about, speak in a language the other person understands, and restrict yourself within what they need to hear right now.

Good books on the Trivium and Quadrivium:

Attached: trivium and quadrivium.png (892x191, 123K)

this is something new and interesting I wan't to know more where do begin are those good books for beginners?
I feel like modern school failed me

why you guys are jerking off to the guy in the pic?

saw a the guardian news about him:

No-one died in the attack and Traini apologised in court for his actions. “I am sorry for the injuries I caused,” he said. “While in prison, I have understood that the colour of ones’ skin has nothing to do with anything.”

theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/03/italian-extremist-given-12-year-sentence-after-shooting-at-migrants

Minsk, Brest and Hrodno are most western towns. Hrodno is considered best town culturaly, but Minsk is obviously better in terms of intertainment.

Attached: 594912843cf6e-hrodnapan.jpg (940x627, 593K)

oh WA AH AH AH

Thanks, I'll add a couple days in Hrodno to my trip as well.

No kills only 6 wounded

>racial
One race. The goyim race. Kabbalist masters of course rule them
>national
One nation. One government. The world government.
>religious
The father, greed. The son, money and the holy spirit, consumerism. The local costco is your temple
>sexual
One gender. The human gender. Everyone works, children are raised by the state and taught how to work and maybe one day they'll make it big!

This is the future they want, this is the end game

(continued)
Quadrivium:
Number: Arithmetic sharpens the mind. Start with addition and subtraction, within tens initially , then twenties and hundreds etc... Allow arithmetic to become an intuitive process. Know your multiplication tables by rote. Books on mental calculation or pdfs of them are out there.
Recognise the harmony of number in their relation, allow it to be an intuitive process of observing numbers for yourself. Use the zetamac website (Google it) as if you were doing push-ups.
Also understand the intuitive and infinite nature of individual numbers, as in numerology.
1=unity
2=duality, polarity (opposites)
3=trinity, surface
4=manifestation, objects with fours sides tend to be strong
etc...
What are the meanings of numbers when they are perceived in physical reality?
Note the connection between number and geometry.

Geometry: Gematria in English literally means 'the matrix'.
The pyramids were designed and decorated through the intuition of shape. There is so much depth to all of this that I will just ask that you Google sacred geometry.
Next, note the connection between geometry and musical harmony.
If you understand geometry, you understand musical scales, the key-tones within notes etc...
Then, notice the connection between music and finally...
The Harmony Of the Sheres.
From the molecular spheres to the stars in the sky, as above so below.
I hope this didn't come across as too pompous but the more you appreciate these things the better your life gets.
Also recommended:
Yoga/meditation every day: emotional stability is the foundation of intelligence. From stillness of emotion you can intellectually develop. If another person has the keys to make you feel emotions, they have the keys to you.
Chess: Chess is literally the dominion of will over another person through logic. Study the atomic endings with the minimum required number of pieces (king&pawn, king&rook, king& 2bishops etc...), then study endgames so that you recognise the goal. (con)

Attached: mandela.png (485x481, 695K)

There are two books in the associated image. They could potentially change your life so I would recommend them.

You can become an autodidact through these books.

quality posts
Much gratitude user on my way to cop those books

Now we are the "extremists" because we are against censorship, against burning of books, against forced degeneracy, forced multiculturalism, and extermination of white people, and for our rights.

The world has flipped upside down.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x436, 14K)

i am years ahead of you lot. get on my level kek

also I found this on /lit/ some user posted it

Attached: classical. part 1png.png (755x504, 574K)

Attached: classic part 2.png (755x504, 596K)

Attached: classic 33.png (755x504, 587K)

We have hit a critical mass of negrification where the population is too dumb to resist, or even be aware of, totalitarianism. That was their plan all along. The perfect slaves too dumb to ever see the bigger picture or rise up.

The endgame is a harmonious society where people are taken care of and empowered to be productive members of society and together we solve the worlds problems.

Everything else is motivated reasoning around admitting you really are the problem.

>Yes. This is genuinly me:
Same here. Except for "nature is from Satan" I don't get that part.

Attached: classic 3.png (755x504, 571K)

I see you've believed the lies they taught you. You'll make a good slave for them.

world without white males is harmonious to you huh you fucking cocksucker?

(continued)
Then study openings and observe how they impact the remainder of the game, like nudging an asteroid or something. Practice chess like bag-work in fighting. Play people (or a computer program like Arena) at your level or slightly above. If playing with those below take the opportunity to crush and destroy as efficiently as possible, never dull your blade.
This is left-brained magick.
I think that's all I have to say for any young people out there.
The Liberating Arts.
Yoga.
Chess.
Your mind is a weapon to protect you from bad ideas and to get what you want out of life. Studying the Liberal Arts at your own pace will show that school was mostly just learning to be told what to do and who you are.
It's as silly as not bothering to do sprints or squat, it's your life. Like learning pick-up skills or something, I wish I'd known about it when I was 20.
Yoga to become emotionally powerful, Zen is a good form specifically for that but I just mediyate and stretch. There are hundreds of different ways you can mediate as well.
Chess for sharpening your mind so that you fence away idiots who want you to give up your sovereignty (this actually correlates with the idea that you are innocent before proven guilty, the law of identity). Descartes could not invalidate his own existence because to do so simply proved his own existence through the act of attempting to invalidate it.
Here is a good website outlining the taxonomy of fallacies: fallacyfiles.org/taxonomy.html
You get a good overview with that, like a map.
One thing I forgot: read like your on a treadmill.
Here is a methodology for reading, autistic as I can possibly offer: (continued)

Attached: from the point to the sphere and everything that follows - everything becomes and is.gif (718x720, 2.43M)

*with camo face paint and a camo gun. Every one does that

((()))

Some people live in other peoples reality.
I recommend the Liberal Arts do put the bullshit of others to the wayside. Just say no.
Incidentally, one aspect of rhetoric is the concept of 'efficient' communication, perhaps like I am not doing now.
It's why memes and songs work so well. Make all fo your communication art.
A metaphor not only works better to convey an idea, it can even do so subliminally. Like those old cigarette adverts during the initial stages of censorship on the advertising of tobacco products.
Metaphor is hard to censor, you have to argue much more fiercely if your opponent keeps sublimating their communcation at the periphery.
There is always an angle of approach combined with a degree of intensity that gets the communication done perfectly without getting you in trouble.
And by trouble I even mean pissing off your opponent. If you can make them laugh, you've already won. Even certain demographics understand this in rap music.

Attached: uh oh.png (932x427, 165K)

Here is my contribution, of mythology and hermetcism.

Attached: esotericism reading list.jpg (960x1512, 243K)

Yes, you came out of entitlement and were immediately driven mad by everyone elses desires.

Now here you are; broken ex white supremacists - wishing you had some new glory or self-esteem.

Wake up and turn in on yourself.
Don't look to fix the world if you can't even handle being alone without any devices telling you what to think/say/do.

LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Attached: ramdassiconic-730x400.jpg (730x400, 82K)

>chad
lmao k

Reading:
The physical components of reading are being deeply relaxed, no tension in the body, a well lit area (as intensely as you can) and eyes that are well exercised. You can exercise your eyes by rolling them at the extremes as a little autistic hobby. You need your eyes to move quickly.
Your conscious mind, with the help of your eyes, absorbs groups of words, scanning them as quickly as possible yet remaining consistent in their absorption by the less conscious part of your mind.
The conscious mind scans groups of words in an almost mechanical fashion. The sub-conscious mind absorbs the thread of meaning, the ease of which is dictated by your grasp of the material.
Check your comprehension between segments/chapters by generally asking yourself:
What did I learn? (don't worry if your understanding is very basic, it will grow in time, the treadmill I am outlining here is like a snowball effect as your sub-conscious starts putting together and comparing everything it has ever consumed)
As you read the heading of the next chapter, ask: What does it appear that I will learn from this chapter? Use these questions in a cyclic fashion EVERY TIME YOU READ.
When you finish a book, consider your newfound mental horizons and ask: What do I want to learn more about next? What fascinates me? If you are lacking the fascination aspect, start by reading things you enjoy. Read at your own level, use chidlren's books if you must, but keep that treadmill going.
The ancient Greeks understood Gnosis. It is illumination from within. They understood the connection between observance of the present moment (fascination like Leonardo Da Vinci, noting the differences and similarities between all phenomena, mindfulness meditation helps), development of perfect recall (using mnemonics to remember vast amounts of information, it's as simple as just making up a story that involves a familiar physical route you take often)
(continued)

The memory can be developed endlessly. I'm rambling maniacally here so to summarise:
The ancient Greeks understood the connection between connection to the present moment, perfect memory, and creativity. It is the cause of illumination, the kind of vivid internal life where you remember your dreams each night.
I hope that the posts I have written in this thread inspire someone to look into this and begin expanding their mental horizons. I wish that I had discovered and applied this when I was younger.

I'm a wizard apprentice, specialization is weedzard class

Attached: 1528414676599.png (442x432, 504K)

retart

White demonetization and guilt is largely pushed by whites. Sure, (((they))) are in control, but whites are happily going along with it. Extinction is both wanted and deserved. Asians, however, will prevail. They actually have some brains and self-respect. Once China starts their eugenics program, watch as (((they))) recoil in horror.

>What actually happened to him?

He got 12 years of jail due to racially motivated assault.

He'll probably spend 6 years in jail and the rest as house arrest.

Yup bredy much

he is

Attached: Cronaca-ultime-notizie.jpg (578x495, 71K)

fucking based Italy

Naw lol

You forgot their third option
HRT

Attached: 1547491329356.gif (1286x800, 388K)

Kane

Attached: kane_c_c3--screenshot_large.jpg (603x402, 19K)

>war is unavoidable
Peace was never a option.