Morality is real and you will have to face me

Morality is real and you will have to face me.

Attached: ..jpg (548x337, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36g3auOm9HA
youtube.com/watch?v=0HWR4GHk0ho
youtube.com/watch?v=wgN1sLcAQnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DANGER ZONE

Jesus, is that you? Can you, you know, not make my life shit? Then I wouldn't have to waste time posting on this board.

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand

it doesnt work like tha

t we are in this shitty timeline theres no way out of it. Gonna have to wait until the next life for the non shit life

You were cool for most of the Bible but wtf happened with that sperg on the mount? You told us to pluck our eyes and cuck out.

I have failed you
I am sorry

Face you and then what? You literally flooded the world and killed everyone. You have no right to judge me.

Bob Segar? Is that you?

Attached: 1552684080228.jpg (870x766, 77K)

Hi Jesus. You spoke to me in a dream once, please come back.

nah, the "timeline" is shit, you're just shit.

in a fist fight?

Why? I believed in you. Your death was meant to spare me from eternal death for all of my sins. Remember?

How user? Pls tell me the secrets on how to get closer with Jesus

Attached: IMG_7618.jpg (600x801, 106K)

"I never knew you"

you can try to make this life as best as you can its still mostly shit

Don't worry we can still fix this. DEUS VULT.

I dont believe in brown Jesus though

Hi, Jeebus. Can I have a pony for Christmas?

If God turns out to be pissed that I want the best for my people and not their misery and extinction, he can fuck right off too.

I know

Attached: 1552660688793.png (645x773, 10K)

If you think evil exists today, you would not last five minutes in the world I washed away. Do not question me, arrogant one; I created you. Cleanse your heart and accept me as I have died so that you may have everlasting life.

Yes, we will all have to stand before God and be judged for every word spoken, thought had, and action taken in our lives.

Not a one can be found blameless before the Judgment Seat.

The only hope we have is to plead for the mercy of God.

Even if I am to be condemned, I know that I deserve it.
I hope that the protestants are right in that our faith alone will save us, because I succumb to temptations every single day.
I sin every day.

I might as well have tortured Christ and crucified Him myself.

I pray for deliverance from these temptations, but I have yet to see the way out.
How can I cut off the hands of my life that cause me to sin?
My spirit is willing, but my flesh is weak.

I pray that the Lord has mercy on me.

Sorry pal, only ethics matter. Argumentation ethics.

Attached: 800px-Hans-Hermann-Hoppe.jpg (800x1067, 225K)

If he is who I face when I die then I'll act accordingly.
I'll spit in his face and call him a dirty jew. If there's an oven nearby I'll try to jam his hippy jew ass inside.

Attached: BLACKSUN1.jpg (614x610, 39K)

He will wipe your tears away. Believe in him and follow his footsteps

It isn't enough to believe in that sense. Are you trying to follow my perfect example? Are you truly repentant in your heart? Have you humbled yourself before the creator? To those who do belong my kingdom.

relativist shitpostism is no less faggot

We have done this for thousands of years, and it's been terrible. Can we do something else now?

Why appeal to random people's morality when even Christians themselves hold God's laws in such low regard? I don't think you can even find a Christian nowadays who thinks fornication is wrong.

and be slapped, spit on, made fun of, completely ostracized and eventually killed. Yay!

John the Baptist got beheaded, and then some slut presented his head on a silver platter.

LOL at your blue-eyed Jesus. Your subconscious is trying to tell you something when you *want* your god to look like a blue-eyed European man so bad that you delude yourself and deny the fact that Yeshua of Nazareth (modern day Israel) would have been dark-eyed, dark-skinned semite.

Attached: _87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg (976x725, 58K)

Is that mohammed?

ok.. but only if I get to come with you and Mahdi to destroy the joos and conquer Constantinople

This. Good job guys. You sold your soul to a desert dwelling Semite Kike, and his Kike god.
Rebuked your fatherlands, rebuked your race, and still pretend to loyalty.

Christianity is a death cult and the communism of antiquity, fuck your jewsus

pagans and satanists must go

Satanism is just Christcuckery for contrarians.
Nah. I like making WN Christcucks uncomftorable with their race treason.

HONK

Attached: EE2A0E40-96D7-41E1-B66A-AC620D1201F1.png (757x615, 184K)

Following my example is your only chance for everlasting life. You existed on this Earth before your current incarnation and rebelled against me. This was the Great Fall, as mythologically described in the Old Testament stories. This life is your chance to redeem yourself, my son. I love you. Will you join me?

>That pic kek
Oh, hey, Joshua Kristenberg? Ok sure nice to meet you whatever. Say, I think I took a wrong turn after the river Styx. Which way is Valhalla?

Attached: 08.jpg (900x1440, 305K)

>Christianity is wrong because
>Christians don't practice Christianity
>Checkmate Christians

Check out the FSSP and SSPX parishes in the Catholic Church. They hit those moral laws hard.

Attached: jneg2XppPB7K8ldw.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Attached: c2ec54c520ec1f99a9a0da2973e22a8a--jesus-cristo-religion.jpg (381x293, 38K)

Way better than eternity in hell desu nay

Fuck off nigger

...whites only started disintegrating because of the godless elite faggotry. its as old as the french revolution. paganism was popular amongst the jacobins too.

>Morality is real and you will have to face me.
Morality is real only within the context of being a human, however life after death and Jesus are fictional, so in short, that's a big NO.

After going through the inception of 2, 4, and 8 chan and billions of posts out of all these years, this is the only thread worth a bump.

Have you experienced death?

Attached: Jesuss.jpg (500x736, 43K)

Attached: Jesus.png (759x500, 163K)

Excuses excuses. Why only come half way?

> Jewish "researchers"

Attached: 1545685432402.png (768x1928, 1.38M)

the truth about Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=36g3auOm9HA

jews sacrificed their firstborn sons to a volcano demon

its really not though, you can easily live in a way that justifies the suffering you'll endure in life. there isnt a better time to be alive as a human despite the worlds problems

This guy cannot draw jesus, draws him with a sausage kike nose lol

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 5K)

pretty sure all you have to do as a christian is go
"i accept you into my heart as my savior jesus" and youre good though

The creation of the dichotomy of morality, good and evil, is an inherent act of malevolence. The almighty and omnipotent creator is malicious and evil.

Such a demon doesn't deserve our faith.

Attached: 1480350522530.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

Jesus hated the Jews. That's probably why so many of us hate them.

Attached: download (2).jpg (305x165, 10K)

You'll forgive me though, right?

Attached: Nicolas Cage Smile.png (1891x787, 1.25M)

Make sure you are ready to go

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

It better be in anime land or i'm going to end it.

Andy Garcia in Passengers?

Serious question. If I did a little bad to enable the fulfillment of a greater good (which was the entirety of my intention) hoe does that look in the eyes of the Lord?

Athiesm is what stops faggots from defending themselves, not religion. If death isn't something to be feared than there is no reason to be a coward. Christianity is especially good, since violence in general should be avoided except in circumstances that dictate it necessary

How*. Yeah I’m phone fagging. Eat my ass

Hey man, good to see you. How have you been since HWNDU?

>Morality is real and you will have to face me.
everyone goes to hell by default.
there are only like 4-5 beings in heaven and one of them is a ferret.

Morality is objective and concrete, even without invoking God (although I do personally believe in God) Morality still remains.
So where did morality come from? If it's an evolved trait, it must necessarily always favor life over death. Or it came from God who's main rule is to live and multiply.
Don't kill your own people at random is one thing every civilization agrees on, there always has to be a reason for the person to be killed, which means every culture that ever existed agreed it is better to live than to die.
The challenge then is not whether or not morality is objective, it clearly is. The challenge is determining what favors life and what favors death, not just for you, but for your genes.

Attached: POZLOADS.jpg (2184x1706, 684K)

That's the beauty of folk religion. It will absorb and metabolise and yet maintain the organic form. Trinity existed before Christ. Man-God existed before Christ. Sacrifice existed before Christ. Mother and Child. Morality. Law. Priesthood. Temples. The cross.
youtube.com/watch?v=0HWR4GHk0ho

>Jesus hated the Jews.

Jesus hated himself? And his mother? And his father? And his ancestors? All of them Jewish.

He was born in modern-day Israel to a Jewish family claiming to descend from the most famous Jewish King (David) and he spent his adulthood arguing with rabbis about Jewish scripture.

khazars are turks bro.

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Jupiter (Latin: Iuppiter, Iūpiter) is also called the morning star, and it is this morning star that is spoken of in the bible. Hence, Venus is NOT the true morning star of mythology, and when the bible says that there fell a great star from heaven, they are simply referring to Jupiter who is also known as Jove, the supreme ruler God on high. Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system. It is called the son of the Sun

The Greeks had named their greatest of all Gods, Zeus, which also represents the AS ABOVE of the planet Jupiter. The son of Zeus, (Jupiter), Prometheus is the SO BELOW savior son. In Greek mythology, ‘Prometheus (Ancient Greek, Προμηθεύς, “forethought”) is the Titan chiefly honored for stealing fire (knowledge) from the gods in the stalk of a fennel plant and giving it to mortals for their use.

In Ovid’s Metamorphoses, Jupiter told Prometheus to make a new race of people “in godlike image” from clay and then call upon the winds to breathe life into them. The Father of man-kind in the Sky, Zeus (Jupiter) had denied this new creation race of men the secret of fire, and his son Prometheus feeling sorry for his creations, stole fire from Olympus and took it to man.

Like what had happened to Jesus Christ, Prometheus was crucified for teaching man the secret hidden knowledge known only to the Gods. He was crucified by his father, Jupiter (Zeus) who nailed him to an upright beam of timber, to which were affixed extended arms of wood, and this cross was situated near the Caspian Straits. In the end days, Prometheus seeks the recall the curse of his Father Zeus because he is a symbol (Seal of Solomon or Star of David) for passive resistance, forgiveness, and love.

Attached: 5.png (466x299, 184K)

He didn't consider those Pharisees to be seeds of Abraham because they lacked the faith of Abraham. He conceded that they were physically descended from Abraham but stated that they were spiritually children of the devil because they hated truth.
You could say the same of modern day Christ-denying Jews.

John 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

This pic is related

We have a finite amount of time to figure out why the world is such a perfect shithole, and the only two endgames are:

A) An eternity with the super cool guy who made all this shit and doesn't want to talk to you or help you

or

B) An eternity in a place so shitty it's worse than earth

Who the fuck would agree to those terms? Let me off this nightmare coaster.

Truth. You think God is judging animals for murdering each other in cold blood? If he is, he's a total faggot. He's the one who designed this kill-to-survive world.

>there isnt a better time to be alive as a human despite the worlds problems

EL OH EL what makes you say that? Robots are like, totally rad?

This world had no redeeming factors strong enough to overcome how shitty the quality of life is for the majority of Earth's inhabitants.

>I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Attached: light.jpg (604x602, 53K)

Is this like some Dark Souls shit where I gotta go fight Corrupted Jesus? Sounds dope.

>Christianity is especially good, since violence in general should be avoided except in circumstances that dictate it necessary

I'll take "what are the crusades" for $1000

(((you)))

Attached: shroud of turin.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

>I know, that I hung on the windy tree
>nine nights in all,
>wounded with spear and given to Odin,
>self to myself,
>on the tree, which no man knows
>how it runs from the roots.
>With a loaf they helped me not, nor with a drinking horn;
>I glanced down, I took up the runes,
>howling took them, I fell back from there.
VS
>Eli Eli lama sabachthani?
>My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Someone do a Virgin Crucified Jesus vs Chad Crucified Odin
youtube.com/watch?v=wgN1sLcAQnw

Fuck off you bearded Semitic cuck

Attached: C95A1969-ECB8-46B9-9132-94C947E0AE1A.gif (607x609, 388K)

Objective morality is real.

I'm an agnostic about many aspects of God, but I don't doubt there is such a force in the universe, whether He is a being with a personality or an abstract consequence of physical law.

Jesus is God, but he's his son, but he's God too. You have to go through me, to get to me. We're different. I mean the same. Oh and there's a dove spirit too. I am him, and he is us. Understand? Oh and check out this 3 leaf clover. Cool huh? I love everyone so much! Most will go to hell. lol. Don't you love me/us/them?

The biblical God is such a nonsensical fucking asshole.

The quality of life in the past was worse for every single one of those inhabitants, whats your point exactly?

This world is a putrid foul wretched hell hole, I’d imagine not many will reach heaven.

You know dogs have morality too and they don't have souls.

Well, nothing has a soul.

>Pope Urban II initiated the First Crusade (1096–1102) in order to aid the Christian Byzantine Empire, which was under attack by Muslim Seljuk Turks.
Once again, Muslims invading and acquiring territory through warfare. The Crusades were defensive and had nothing to do with Jesus and everything to do with the church's secular desires of territorial control.

>implying you can prove that a soul exists either way
in my opinion souls are real, the "dude youre just chemicals lmao" argument can suck my cock

I'm okay with that, Mr. Jesus. I look forward to meeting you someday.

Attached: 1508570130837.gif (450x430, 76K)

Mythology parading as religion does not intimidate anyone...adopt scientific atheism to save yourself from such deception

Okay cool, I bet you can't eat an entire box of morton salt in an hour.

In my opinion you are a gay

Attached: F0D75288-A785-49A1-B7F1-72F18535DB42.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

So in order to be truly moral, I must face illusions like these and reject them, the better to be real and good to myself and humanity?

Deep.

Besides, I'm just a human-shaped soul-less construct cobbled together from unshed tears and a handy body that was in gestation at the time but not going to live otherwise. No afterlife. No judgement. No reincarnation or anything else once it fails.

Just tears in rain. Many like me. More to come after, fillers for the dearth of soul-stuff man has failed to generate as it's self-inhumanity erodes the supply and forces adulteration with things no human should have ever been given for a "soul".

Any apocalypse now will be plucking withered winter apples from a dying tree.

Attached: 1532730421135.jpg (750x749, 130K)

Look at that nose. Jewish confirmed.