When you go through the effort of killing 50 people and write a manifesto on why it is like it is but forgot to mention...

>when you go through the effort of killing 50 people and write a manifesto on why it is like it is but forgot to mention the jew is behind it all

Attached: brenton tarrant.jpg (634x437, 45K)

because he himself was a jew

Jews are innocent

believing in jewish conspiracies is so outdated and last year
it's all about hating mudslimes now, user.

MIGA!

Attached: 1537291519961.png (884x861, 934K)

>when you are too dumb and brainwashed to accept a pragmatic solution to the JQ.

I’m fine with them in Israel. They should all go there and have their own country.

LIke that would change anything.

The only effort he took was to skirt around the issue, because he does not want the jews affected by the violence he seeks to provoke.

well, he does like the same jewish phenotype like ron perlman, you know, the "ay donnie" guy, so i speculated it already. but do you have a source?

>“While the Zionists try to make the rest of the World believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindler, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.
>It is a sign of their rising confidence and sense of security that at a time when one section is still playing the German, French-man, or Englishman, the other with open effrontery comes out as the Jewish race.”
― Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
Good goy.

by the way, a more serious take on it all

Attached: untermensch christchurch.jpg (1074x677, 117K)

Jews a re autonomous. Don't be a fucking slug.
>sage

That’s why support for Israel should be tied with complete expulsion from ones own country.

Well, i see it that way. either we send every kike and kike enabler there and let them there on their own to be raped by muslims by restricting all aid or we put it all under the white mans (USAs makes the most sense here i believe) controll. no democracy, no autonomous government, no decission making in exchange for the white mans protection making it basically a huge concentrationcamp which under the right leadership could be selfsustaining. but this requires too every kike to be send there and all subvertive elements purged from the own government

I believe all peoples have a fundamental right of self determination. Of course they must be responsible for their actions, and whatever reaction. I have no problem with a Jewish ethnostate left to its own devices, just like I have no problem with a Slavic or Japanese one. As long as they are not hostile.

thats the issue. traditionally they are hostile. the jewish state cant work when we still have jews in the government subverting them for the sake of israel.

GO READ THE COMMENTS ON BOOMERBART AND GET BACK TO ME ON WHY A MEDIA MASTER LIKE MAD LAD WOULDNT DISCUSS THE JQ.
GRANDPA IS FEDPOSTING

I AM POSTING IN CAPS TO PREPARE YOU FOR BOOMERBART

Once, expelled, they as people should be given a chance to maintain their own country. If they become hostile after that, they should be pretty treated as such. Despite all the crimes, I believe in an honest chance.

It should also be coupled with countries not being restrained by the U.N. or other illegal globalist governments.

A lot of Israeli conniving can be attributed to the need for survival. If Israel just genocided it’s non Jewish pop and created a nuclear barrier, it would be more secure in its position.

obviously they should have a chance, but didnt they already? didnt they use their chance to impose war on the entirety of the surrounding countries in an effort to genocide them and take over the land? im all for mercy and forgiveness, but to receive those i first need to see a sign of repeantance which the kikes never offered.
i would say when we restrict aid to them they will for the first time need to learn to coexist. maybe thats already making it worth to leave them on their own

It's a solution at least. Whats yours?

restricting the kikes from anything related to finance, politics or legislature and bonus points for media too.

Israel is a nuclear armed country. How do you expect to invade them and put them into a concentration camp like you suggested in an earlier post. It's simply not a feasible idea.

so you want to cuck out to them because they have nukes?
also i suggested another option, send every kike there and leave them to their own fate which considering how they pissed off everyon in the area wont be too long. we basically just have to tell them:
"either submit to us and do everything we say, or try to survive on your own without our help"
im fine with either

I have no issue with sending all Jews to Israel for them to practice self-determination in their own containment land.
>so you want to cuck out to them because they have nukes?
I'm not sure what the alternative is. It's preferable than getting nuked.

you do know the white man has nukes too? and likely more? being afraid of the kike means you already lost. Death over slavery.

If you're asking me to choose between sending all Jews to Israel or nuking it then I'm probably going to choose the former.

Have you ever heard of the Sampson Option?

We are better off not provoking the State of Israel.

Did he ever mention kek?

He said he's a Zionist in the manifesto if you bothered to read it.

What a pussified attitude lmao

yes, but obviously they wont be able to nuke every single country into oblivion before they get destroyed themselves.

i never said to nuke them. im merely saying we shouldnt cuck out to them. if they want total war they can have it, but its better than being their eternal slaves. as i said, send every jew there, build a wall around it and never let anyone out until they know to behave. Either seize total controll in the process or restrict every kind of aid (we can let them decide even). if they then declare war they can have it.

extermination is the obvious, albeit difficult political solution

>blaming the jew for white people being fat and degenerate
Jews are a complication, not a cause. Like mold in a bathroom because of a leak that nobody has fixed.

that's not what history tell us, when we look at history. i'm a scholar of history. show me your papers rabbi misrachi.

>jewish owned media pushing for immigration and racemixing is not the cause
>jewish wars in the middle east are not the cause
>jewish owned and funded NGOs are not the cause
>jewish owned banks buying in politicians is not the cause
i dont know user, to me it seeks like the jews are the leak we need to fix.

checked

Attached: tenor (2).gif (302x270, 476K)

this

Attached: Quick Rundown 1.png (1029x750, 971K)

Attached: Quick Rundown 2.png (628x921, 719K)

sauce?

there was another article around where the guy appearently said he had no gun on him, yet you see clearly that bag especially designed for rifles

Exactly. They are trying to memory hole this falseflag hard

Attached: Glower Airlines.jpg (914x624, 126K)

also no explenation on these guys yet.

either way, its late, i need some sleep. good night. once again if interested has all my stuff on why this event is shady as fuck

Attached: Christchurch additional gunmen no sound.webm (532x1080, 2.23M)

there will be more attacks like it.
your shilling wont damage our morale.
we know this was a victory and you cant take it from us.
hail victory brothers

Attached: 1502382767278.jpg (491x488, 19K)

This.

Attached: 1552944662823.jpg (466x566, 100K)

the jews cant be this sloppy, can they?

Lol get a load of this fag.
>MUH FALSE FLAG MUH FALSE FLAG!
EVERYTHING is a fucking "false flag" to you stupid faggots.
A full blown race war could kick off, right now, in your back yard and you'd be crying about it on Jow Forums being MUH FALSE FLAG.
Maybe you just can't accept that sometimes people get fed up with shit and do something about what they perceive as evil.

The common Jew is part of a hive mind of demon possessed vessels. Rabbis contain the particularly powerful demons and are to be avoided at all costs.